Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Tue May 31, 2022 11:43 am

Judith Karlinius
If there is anything Judith always made sure to do is sometimes keep a eye out for some of the people roaming around the area, In this case there was a small sense that people she should meet might be in the area from some of the towns people with in Magnolia. So who better to sneak off, find and greet these soon to be welcomed guess then the guild master of Fairy Tail herself. To Judith it is important to make sure that maybe her change over to the roll of guild master had little worry in the end, Even if nothing with in Fairy Tail might change side from some rulings be a it different.

So Judith would just quietly walk towards an place she thought she would find them. She just needed to figure out which she would find, She honestly hoped it was Alisa or a face she knew since she had to talk to at least one before. Then again it had been along time so the member might not realize who they are talking too at this time, If anything this was a kind of game Judith would enjoy even more, It was a harmless game in theory.

She would not cover up who she was all that long, just until the introductions started. Then again she was just merely putting a theory in to place, She needed to actually find any of the members of this guild. So for the moment Judith was quietly walking about Magnolia, bringing no attention to herself at all. It was a pretty close means of stealth. Judith wanted to figurative first sight of them just to have a chance to lead them along the way if need be, Or to get the welcome in. But this was just Judith's wishful thinking.

#2Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:09 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Judith Karlinius | CASUAL BLACK

She had to admit... Bringing back Christina might have been one of the best ideas Blue Pegasus had in a long time. Many of them had heard tales about the legendary Magic Bomber, and while Alisa had most certainly seen the blueprints, she'd never actually seen the real thing, and both of her predecessors gave her different answers as to why had the guild lost such a convenient asset. After spending the early hours of the morning in Hargeon, immersed in her training regimen and the long, hot shower that followed, here she stood, at the prow of the ship, the wind whipping against her face as the warm sun's rays of late spring shone down on the deck:

"Fufu~... Magnolia looks as beautiful as ever...", she added, brushing a loose black lock behind her ear, looking down at the sprawling city underneath, "Well, this should be close enough..."

Assessing the distance between the ship and the city's streets, she turned around, adjusting the waist of her tight, form fitting jeans around her wide, womanly hips, then running her hands down her torso, making herself presentable as she smoothed out the kinks and creases in her shirt.. She'd come here to meet one particular person, and from one guild master to another... Of course she had to look her best. Fishing her skeleton key out from her pocket dimension, she inserted it into the nearest door, an vibrant magical glow oozing from the doorwaay into which she walked through, instantly coming out on the other side, right in the streets of Magnolia, and after that... She needed only stroll around a few blocks before coming face to face with the one she'd come here to meet:

"Ah here you are~...", she defenitely looked different... But even then, her fame preceded her as the newly crowned Guild Master of Fairy Tail, so Alisa merely walked up to her with a subtle sway to her hips, removing her sunglasses, flipping her hair behind her shoulder as her lips drew into a smile, "Lovely to see you again, Judith. I'll say, that's a breathtaking new look you've found... Suits you~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:30 am

Judith Karlinius
Her sneaking game was up,Even then she was not trying too hard."Oh? did I leave it too simple, Next time I should not start walking through the markets past the flowers."typical some what of a nature mage to be going through the flowers but she was not most likely making it easy because it was never a serious came to start with Judith just was seeing who entirely was around, It was not like it entirely was a mission to gather information, She had other tools for that if need be."Unless you really wanted me to make it a hard task? But I assume the down time is nice."Alisa was a bit more of a busier person then Judith was now days. For they both were now in different stages of life.

But alas Judith still bought some flowers, the same kind she did as always coming here gladiolus flowers then collected the bundle."It was a bit interesting of a shift, Samhain was an interesting place with strange magic."Judith knowing exactly when the change over happen to explain it."Yet of my imitate I was the only one changed. My husband and my sons are still the same."Given Alisa know about Judith, There was one in her family left out in her family of five, but there was good reason for that for maybe later."But, I am a bit taller. I have pointy ears and seem to be an elf, while the rest of my family are human."It was something that if Judith was younger and at a different stage in her life it would have been a strange experiment to see if it altered her children in some way and made them half elves. Not at less Judith then seem to give Alisa her normal and typical motherly smile.

"But, For now I thank you for the compliment."Then Judith would start walking to the way towards the guild, But that might not be going that way."You being here saves me a bit of travel, I had been planing with my husband to set up a supply wagon with a list of various things for the guild aside from the wine I have made up, Pack a few travel bags and come to Blue Pegasus for a few days."Almost sounds like Judith was gonna sneak over to the south for a few days to visit Alisa and the guild and maybe at least give her husband a small break to relax.

"But you just save me a bit of a travel, Shame I would have enjoyed to try and get my husband out by a beach side hotel for a few days and nap with the window open for the summer breeze."But she laughed about it in the end, For other means can be done now just because Alisa was here and does not mean she did not come up with other plans quickly for making this situation useful.

Looking at the flowers she had for a moment."I will be sure to have this live long enough to go plant them in the area I am intending,It can wait until later."So now she would engage Alisa with a few questions for she was just keeping at it things her normal way."But you must tell me. How have you been? I can not be the only busy one between us no?"Which was a fair question to ask Alisa since well only normal too.

Even if Alisa did not seem to change that much in appearance but just meant other things did happen. For now Judith would wait to hear what Alisa would say to her. Since she was curious about it what was to come.

#4Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:55 pm

Alisa

"Fufu~... I fear no amount of effort could quite conceal your presence Judith.", Alisa shook her head, a lopsided smile drawing on her face as she held the girl's gaze, sensing quite a palpable penchant for mischief she'd honestly not expected from the mature, freshly appointed guildmaster of Fairy Tail. But that, in a sense, only added to the woman's appeal, "Oh dear, almost sounds like I'm being challenged here."

However busy she might be, she could surely find some time for the maternal figure now in charge of that hectic, rowdy guild, whose fluctuating memberbase thankfully did little to its longevity. Even if for no reason other than a little amusement between the two guildmasters:

"If that's the case, I promise not to use any sensory magic next time around.", she winked teasingly, a sly, confident smile on her face as she slipped a hand down to the flare of her hip, taking in the tale of the woman's transformation to an elf. Indeed, she hadn't been one before, but the source of her transformation puzzled her even more.

She didn't really know what to say to that... She'd never been much of a Halloween person, it was a festival worth celebrating like any other but, perhaps thanks to her nature as a hunter of darkness, she never cared too much for its traditions. So she seemed a little puzzled by her mention of Samhain, as in this particular case, she simply hadn't attended it, and merely scratched her temple:

"Oho~...? What did you have in mind for us when you finally came down to Hargeon?", she mused, crooking her brow a smidge of curiosity drawing on her face, her lips curling wider, chuckling at the woman's mention of a conversation they had no less than four years ago. Alisa had a good memory, so she recalled it like it was yesterday but... She wasn't used to other people sharing her impeccable recall, and her jaw parted softly, "I'm... Rather impressed that you remembered that~"

Alisa waved her hand in front of her in a stern, staunch refusal, not for a second dreaming of taking the ivory haired woman away from her destination:

"Oh, absolutely not... Can't have them withering while you're so preoccupied with me~?", she walked up to Judith, hand on her arm, encouraging the woman to carry on her way to plant those flowers, "By all mean, I'll join you."

Indeed, they had much to discuss, and they could just as easily do so along the way than simply standing out here, in the middle of a crowded streets under the curious eyes of strangers, still puzzled by the sight of the Blue Pegasus Master appearing out of nowhere from a random door:

"Quite well actually~... The girls haven't kept us up nearly as much as they did last year. It's hard to be a doting parent while also caring for a Guild~", she spoke, that look on her face brightening all too visibly at the mention of her daughters and her beloved bride, "What of yourself? I trust your new position has kept you quite busy as well."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:53 pm

Judith Karlinius
Even if Alisa laughed about it, Judith had a fair amount of tricks she was yet to use."I have more then enough means, But it is not anything to worry unless you have a reason too."But Judith would at least tell Alisa on way."But if I were entirely in nature, I would be harder to track."There was more but it was just one, Then again everyone had their ways around it. But for now it was not a game."For now, we can leave such childish fun for another time, Maybe then I could prepare a few more things."So it was not a challenge just a mere mention of it. After all she would have used a shiny new rod she got with in this play, But she was careful to pull that out around people unless needed.

And if Alisa was ruling something out so would Judith."And I will promise to not speak into your mind with out a noise coming out of my mouth right now."Judith mentioned casually. Since it was something she had not used yet. But it was a power she had."Then again,I have not needed to use that yet in general."Now then off to better things to do. Since it was a chance for guild master to guild master talk."You would fine it interesting at what things I remember at times...After all you and your guild only did try one flavour of wine, I had at least 5 others since then...Perhaps I got carried away and annoyed my husband."But she laughed about it because it was just her, Judith was a bit more of a free spirit even if settled.

But with joining her with the flower did have to come with some kind of warning."You are more then welcome too, However...Much like anyone else who join me."After all she assumed Alisa did not know where she was going, as most of Fairy Tail would and most of Judith's close friends."You have yet to visit here....Nor do I think you knew what I built up where I am going."She was playing the long game with it while they walked but it was for a good reasons."My husband and I built a graveyard for the members of who passed on, I often visit building up the flower beds...Anders builds places to sit."It all sounded nice and some what relaxing considering it was a graveyard."But...You have not visited Judina since her passing have you?"Alisa had her own life after all.But maybe the appointments Judith had built up over time made the grim feeling behind it a bit more relaxed.

But alas, it was a bit outside of Magnolia. But off the path was a quiet well taken care of graveyard. Four stone bunches where made to curve like a arc in front of the stones, with three grave stones. One alone by it's self and to close together. The lone one was Judina's grave, The other two were female's baring Judith's last name she had yet to mention to Alisa before.

Behind and around Judina's grave was flowers of all colours something to never be shocked by considering who Alisa was here with. All of the various yellows and orange, the bed of flowers span across all three graves. With Judina's tombstone having a metal hook attached to it with a stone version of her metal tiara hanging above it. It did feel like a bit of time passed."Do forgive me for bringing you here but,I just wanted to be sure I did plant some more flowers here...It is much different with out Alistair around."But Alisa was here. The Karlinius Graveyard, It was oddly settled and peaceful, as peaceful as the dead could rest.Judith did not seem sad here either, she in fact seemed content.

Eventually followed up with."What else shall we do now, Do you require me to bring you some where to eat? Or do we settle somewhere quiet to drink and talk about various subject about work and life?"It was a fair question to ask Alisa.

#6Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:26 am

Alisa

"Hmmmm, I see you too have picked up some new tricks hmm~...?", at the same time, Alisa didn't really hint at what new tricks she had or hadn't picked up since their last meeting, instead, she merely kept that knowing faint smile on her lips as she looked at the white haired beauty's bright blue eyes, "My~... I'll admit, I'm surprised that you still have any to spare. Wine that good doesn't usually last long"

Her eyes all but widened at the revelation, silently wondering whether Judith had been keeping a fair amount of stock at hand with their name on it. She hoped she kept the literal same stock, after all, just like the woman herself, it would have only gotten better with age:

"Mmmm... Well, I imagined as much.", Alisa sighed, her smile fading with the solemnity of the event slowly dawned on her, after all, why else would the Guildmaster have been walking around magnolia with flowers in her hand, if not to pay her respects to the fallen. Her thoughts wandered back to Judina, with whom she had a pleasant, amicable relationship, and who she regretted not having had the chance to say goodbye. A long time had passed since, but even then those thoughts yet weighed in her mind, "I have not... I didn't really know where she'd been buried. I suppose there's a first time for everything hm?"

Indeed, the news had reached her far too late, and Alisa only found out about Judina's passing quite a few days after it happened. Her chest rose and fell with a long, deep sigh, thinking back to those few moments she spent with the woman. Few but good really~... In the end, she lost herself in her reminiscence for quite a good while as Judith lead her outside Magnolia:

"My~... It looks beautiful. At least she got a peaceful resting place.", Alisa spoke, admiring the floral beauty laid out all around them, hand raising over her mouth... She allowed the mother to go first and place the flowers she'd so carefully brought, before she too approached her falled friend's gravestone, producing a pure white, crystalline flower from her hand which she laid down over the woman's gravestone... For a moment she simply lingered there, the aching loss of someone she cherished making her heart clench as a tear ran down the corner of her eyes

Far too long had passed... Alisa had already grieved her loss, but even then... She couldn't really stop these feelings from flooding out. As she heard Judith's voice behind her, she couldn't help but think back to her daughter... Running her forearm over her eyes, she washed away the tears before raising back upright and turning around:

"Indeed, that sounds like a good... Feels like we have plenty to discuss, do we not?"

After all, Alisa had only just reforged the alliance with Fairy Tail when she met Kazimir a few months back, and now here she was, standing face to face with a new guildmaster.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:34 pm

Judith Karlinius
If anything she was a good planner, There was always something with in the road map to complete, She just never mentioned it since it would all spoil the fun of it."Well keep in mind, I work to make different flavours. First batch was Dandelion, Even if I keep 5 bottles hidden away still. I need to expand sometime."Which was true Judith not only was a busy guild master she was also Fairy Tail's cook and drink server long before hand. She had to change things a fair amount to keep it interesting."I am currently brewing up plum wine at home..Just have not bottled it yet."It was a good hint of what was come. She had been crafting just was good at telling anyone, After all who better then Judith's first wine buyer."I figured I would bottle one of the test runs for you to bring along with the supplies I had crated up at home....if my husband has not buried them under other things he's working on."Judith laughed at her normal ways of work being as they where now. But she had prepared enough at least for Alisa.

Maybe Alisa did need to know a that one thing."I had not told people for a while, Mostly because Judina was buried in her armour, Some Grave robbers caught wind...Needless to say Kazimir and My Husband were not too impressed."It was a hint they dealt with them, Even if her husband was a bit hurt and needed to stay off of his feet for a while."Plus I wanted to prepare and set a few things up...While hoping Judina's former companion Alistair would have returned...But I think whoever has him now manages to keep him happy."But there was that one major and important part to the moment Alisa now knew, To think of the work Judith and her husband had to put in between the flower beds and the stonework, Showed it was meant to be a truly valued place to be, A reminder even at the end there was peace if it was an option.

But it seemed Alisa managed this place some what well but Judith just in case would walk over to the front of Alisa and give her a hug just in case."You and whomever of your guild are always welcome here Alisa, Judina was just as important to you as she was to me, Never think you are not welcome now that you know it is here."This was just Judith making sure since well it was viewed as important. After all it was not that long until the flowers were planted. It was out of the way so no one ruined the value Judith made of it.

But they would head off no too long after."It is a good question upon in which we start these conversations."Judith did take a moment to ponder."I guess I will start while we are walking towards either my home or the guild." It was being left open for Alisa to suggest either place to go but the most important question from Judith for the moment."Do you have anything questions for me as the lead of Fairy Tail?"She made it sound a bit more official since Judith was the type of Guild Master you could ask Guild questions too and personal ones and she could keep them as two different things.

#8Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:11 am

Alisa

"Ohooo~...? Now I'm looking forward to trying your next batch.", her interest piqued, her eyes glued onto Judith as she described the most recent product of her vineyards, thinking back to that enthralling flavour she experienced the last time the two guildmasters went wine tasting back at the Blue Pegasus guild hall, "I'm surprised, the first time I just presumed your wine just acquired that flavour naturally. Ufufufu~... In that case, I insist we open ourselves a bottle as soon we get back~"

No way she'd miss the chance to try out this new wine without the company of its expert maker, not when the woman stood right beside her.

"Tch... Some people have no shame...", the mere notion of people plundering her fallen friend's grave filled her with unbridled fury as she balled her fists, her brow twitching visibly, "I hope the three of you taught them a lesson they won't forget."

That alone sounded even kinder than anything Alisa might have done... If she'd caught wind of somebody digging up graves on her watch, she couldn't guarantee they'd escape with their lives. With her distaste for vile forces and magics, Alisa instinctively associated digging up graves with necromancy, a thought alone that made her gut wrench and ensured even mere grave robbers would suffer similar punishment if she got their hands on them:

"Oh, Alistair...? I don't presume he's a talking cat like creature?", Alisa mused, intrigued by the mention of a companion called Alistair whom immediately made him think of Mimi's own partner. Her brow crooked as she brought a pondering hand up to her cheek, silently wondering whether she could chalk it all up to a rather curious coincidence, but at the same...

Coincidences like that were few and far between... She didn't even know for how long Mimi had Alistair, but perhaps he found himself a new partner? In the end, Alisa simply relaxed as she returned that warm embrace, draping her arms around the maternal figure who spoke such soothing loving words, her nails digging softly into her back:

"Thank you for that Judith... Fufu~... You two are really alike hmm~?", she all but chuckled, unable to miss the resemblance between mother and daughter, after all, both of them carried that same warmth that seemed to put people at ease. The kind of feeling that made it hard for Alisa to move to a far more businesslike topic, even if urged by the woman herself, "Well, first off, what are your thoughts on the alliance?"

The alliance had been one of Kazimir's last acts as Guild Master. For Judith, it may feel as though she might be forced uphold certain decisions she took no part in...

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:41 am

Judith Karlinius
Oh how magical Judith already just made Alisa excited to drink, Good thing she was able to manage serving it well. But if it gave good insight."I am always looking for the more interesting things to maybe give my guild members."Judith had a few plans one maybe she would let a clue into it."I had a recent idea for creating something I read up on recently."Was Judith going to be cruel by mentioning this? Not entirely her intentions were honest after all."Absinthe is next on my list, Particularly one called Green Fairy."Judith was going to start making themes with these things maybe. So Judith had her next plan just waiting to start making it after the first thing she mentioned.

But at least maybe one remark."They did do a fair number on my husband, But given Judina got her stubbornness from him. He for the most part shrugged it off even if he was really in pain."Judith's ability to read her own family must have been a wonderful to help people explain many things when it happen."Shame to think about how far people might go for just pieces of metal."But yes in the end it seemed to be all okay, much to the dismay of them actualy have Judith do harm to them, but she left that part out.

But Alisa mentioned what might interesting Judith."Yes that one, The strange being called a Cattian. He was companion of Judina's shortly before her passing."So she did know something not that Judith was too worried about it, she assumed he was alive and well. Because it was just a good thing to assume, Not like she was looking to chase him down. Just more curious over all about him.

Something she never pretended about her family is about how they did reflect their parents even with most of time being themselves in their own way."Well, She had her ways of being her mother, As well as ways of being her father. While being truly her self."Judith laughed about slightly. But then again Alisa had not really met her husband since he was not really ever the type to be seen in normal spotlight.

But as they seemed to be back close to the main part of magnolia it seemed the questions would start. Not that she was expecting anything too hard to answer."The Alliance between out guilds over all is something I intend to keep, Even if it was before my time as guild master."It was a plain statement, But Judith had a bit more in depth explanation on some thoughts."Official plain answer aside, It was a good idea between the guild to start with, It allows and makes the two factions of it to work together with ease and travel between one another with out worry."Her guild master statement and plain and boring but her in depth reasoning was most likely a bit better.

"I have no intentions of seeing this alliance fall apart,But I also know my means to help are also extremely limited when i look at how many guild members I have and how many tend to just leave and never show up again."
Judith mention as a good actual point to something she had seen over the years, Given Judith might be the longest recorded fairy tail member who has been active at this time. It must be she knew many things about the numbers from seeing them come and go."But I will keep the alliance going and help with what I can."It seemed to be a good answer in her mind, She was realistic but willing to be helpful when she could.

#10Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:13 pm

Alisa

"Absinthe...? Really~? Are you sure you have enough drinkers who can handle that?", Alisa quipped, thinking back to the vast number of lightweights in her guild who could get drunk off Boscosi beer. A rowdy guild like Fairy Tail surely had its reputation, "Still, if you do make it... Feel free to invite me for a drink when it's ready for a taste~"

Alisa was defenitely intrigued, that quizzical smile and arched brow spoke volumes as she hung off the woman's every word, curious to see what manner of brew the woman would come up with.

"Indeed... Some people always choose the easy way out instead of honest work...", she shook her head, even though she'd never go so far as shun people for slacking, she had a personal distaste for those who chose shortcuts out of laziness or whatever other reason they might have. But no amount of anger or tension could resist the mention of her loved ones in the guild, her smile soon brightening once more as that fist relaxed, a hint of coyness in her smile as she added, "Well, in that case... It might please you to know he's currently in Blue Pegasus. In our niece's company of all people~"

Her words made her wonder just how Alistair bonded so easily to Mimi, but when she thought about it... It made sense. The two had the same warm, mild mannered disposition, no wonder the Cattian felt at ease with the painter. She had to wonder just how much Mimi knew about Alisatir's deceased partner:

"I appreciate it... I know Fairy Tail has been somewhat shorthanded as of late but. There's few guilds in Fiore quite as dependable as yourselves.", Alisa nodded, smile widening as she showed but a hint of the admiration she held for the fairies, one of the only two guilds to survive the great change. Perhaps the worst that change had brought them was the newfound volatility between guilds and the propensity for conflict between them. As Guilds crumbled and new ones rushed to fill the void left behind, many tried their hand at it but only a scarce few succeeded, "Indeed, that was the goal behind it... If we don't everything we can to avoid another war in Fiorian soil, what kind of world will our children live in?"

Truly, Alisa had changed much as the years passed... Even now when she heard herself talk, she couldn't help but think back to her days as a wandering huntress. The death of her first Guildmaster, the outcome of the civil war... Her own ascension as Guildmaster and her newfound martial bliss with her beloved wife and children. The passing years had perhaps dulled some of her battle hungry nature and turned her focus towards nurturing her guild and family, protecting them at all costs:

"Don't worry about the means. Every guild has its ups and downs, after all, though the alliance will undoubtedly leave us more resilient to weathering whatever storms come our way.", Alisa added, her head lowering as she knew fully well of Fairy Tail's woes, how it had yet to fully recover it's lost member base since the great change, "Thank you for that~ I'm sure the others will be equally pleased to hear it... Now do tell me... Wherever is it that you're taking me, hmm?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:08 pm

Judith Karlinius
And more it seemed Alisa was getting interested in Judith's works as she continued on with it, She had many plans some achievable but not meant to be bested unless by brave souls willing to take part, At least that was her theory of it, but alas it would be better to explain since they have the time to talk."Do understand, Sometimes I do need to challenge the brave ones of my guild...weather it is food, Drink or test of will. I need to strive each one to continue to better themselves, So as I wish them to do so. I must strive to continue my own improvements."It sounded silly at least, But this was how Judith was as a guild master, social and mental progression in many ways is how she wanted her own guild members to work."I will not offer a person a taste of a green fairy that I do not feel is ready for it."It was a drink for the brave for daring in how Judith intended, Even then if people wanted a sample of it she would prepare it.

"I did some reading to make sure that people who might not be as daring might want to taste the Green Fairy,I just won't be open about it."She was a lady of many plans behind her light blue eyes. There always seemed to be more to learn from Judith and what she planned and could do. But she tend to keep some things out and some thing in all part of that wonder. But at least you had an honest and helpful person with in her, Judith seemed to value the people around her when it came to almost anything, But well Alisa would be use from that with how Judina was.

So that is where Alistair went, it was interesting for her to learn that."Well, It just means if it is the one I am thinking of. I do hope she has the time to spare between her various means of work."She had a feeling who it might be, But never named them out right because she might want to still be kept a bit quiet about it. But that was just how Judith thought about it. "Never rule out who can help, Just how they help is the better thing left to ponder."Judith laughed about it slightly because well.As at times Judith did almost say the most almost illogical things with mixing it with nature."Even the ever lasting tree, Does not control where the leaves get carried blown by the window. For everything has their path unset by where it lands."There was something to learn in there you just had to take the time to figure out.

As for where Judith was taking Alisa after her visit to a place off map so to say."I will give you the choice of where since they are not too far from one another. Option 1: My house where we can sit by a massive garden."Which well meant more quiet and maybe a few things Judith was working on at home."Or Option 2: The guild hall, there the rest of the guild is at, With all that entails at my guild hall."She did leave it to Alisa.

#12Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:54 am

Alisa

"Fufu~... When you put it like that, I'm sure you're bound to find some takers.", Alisa quipped, knowing fully well how easily some hotheads could be roped into such contests with little more than the slightest smidge of a challenge. At the same time, other people didn't even need that much. A smidge of disappointment drew on Alisa's face as Judith declined sharing some of her freshly brewed nectar, for a perfectly valid reason, but still, "Oh, that is quite disappointing but... I'm sure it'll be delicious, considering your talents~"

As that smile returned to her face, Alisa's hand casually rested on her fellow guildmaster's shoulder with a reassuring tone in her voice. She felt somewhat curious as to how she might make her absinthe more appealing to those who'd otherwise wouldn't go near it. Puzzled, the tall woman rose her brow as she heard her words, but for the time being, decided to let the fairy preserve some element of surprise rather than trying to pluck every single answer from her right away:

"Mmm, indeed. There's far more ways to help out your allies than simply sending people out to war.", Alisa nodded, without a single question in her mind regarding Fairy Tail's ability to provide support in logistics in case the worst came to pass and they actually found themselves at war. She looked up into the skies, brushing her long black hair behind her ear, a soft sigh as she took in the vast, expansive blues above, "And it's better that way. Life has a way of taking you in unexpected directions, and one will never get too far if they try to fight it."

Instead of directions, however, Judith instead presented her with an offer. Folding her arms under her full bust, Alisa's hand reached up to her chin as pondered on each of the options for a moment. In the end, even though she'd never actually seen Judith's house, a bout of nostalgia took hold as she turned her gaze back up to the woman and nodded:

"It's been quite a long time since i've laid eyes on Fairy Tail. Might be a good time to see how you're all doing~?", she spoke, a curious hint drawing on her face as her eyes wandered to the large guild hall, towering over most of the buildings in Magnolia.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:16 pm

Judith Karlinius
Maybe it was a more of a good thing in Judith's mind to offer that safety barrier. Even if it seemed at times more just a out there and strong block against people."Keep in mind,I do still need to make it."This also another thing that might be a good thing to mention she still at least had the wine."All of the wine stuff was more important."At least Judith made some what of a time line of things out there for Alisa, She had wine to make that the more risky things.

War was never mentioned to start with, But since it was more in passing."I at least assume it is a bit more then just free bottles of wine."Surely they did eventually have to move on from that subject but Alisa being so far the most supportive and large fan of Judith's venture she was just always mentioning it in passing to get a laugh about it."But I know it will be mean for a few other things."It seemed the reality of being guild master was still with in her mind between the jokes and humour."It will be I assume many things will happen with this continued alliance."Judith just seemed to leave it for something she would learn down the learn down the road, She assumed it would be nothing too insane at her end and questionable on Alisa's end depending on what person with in Fairy Tail she deals with.

But she wanted Fairy Tail's guild hall, So that is where they would go, Passing by a house that had a very noticeable about of flower beds in it, A wooden shed in the very back with some smoke coming out of it. Judith just simply walked over to the closest flower and took one. It was a fairly mature sunflower. Then she broke the stem enough to just placed it on Alisa somewhere."It seems my husband is alive and busy as always."It was a hint the place they just walked past was Judith's house, If the flower bed was not a massive give away. But they walked past that meeting spot, who knows maybe Alisa could see that later, It was just a small house with a shed in the back, Gazebo and a bunch of massive flower beds. It as magically totally fitting for how Judith would most likely keep a home. Noticeable was the sound of a hammer hitting an anvil was heard.

But going into the Fairy Tail guild hall it seemed almost like a tavern hall, a pub or bar. Just well for a guild.  There was various well made banners with the Fairy Tail guild mark in orange, Finely crafted around tables good enough in size to socialize with chairs around them all taken care off. All like Judith over the years being the only long term member made Fairy Tail like an restaurant front just so she could do what she normally did before becoming guild master, So far there was some members around but most of them did not pay any mind right now, A few of them with some what empty glasses for beer.

But there was a fairly well made open hole in the wall that showed the kitchen, It was shown that Judith had worked there the most since there was various pictures of her family members around. Pictures of Judith and Anders in their youth and while Judith was still human. Family pictures of her with all of her children as well smaller younger Judina, Regis and Waylon. A picture of all three children in adulthood, Even A picture of what could be Regis himself and his once family. Judith had added personal touch to this serving window, Almost like it was her main station before Guild Master.

Judith would just start walking past the main hall not even looking at the up stairs. Past the opening into the kitchen to a bit more of the side areas. going past the storage rooms for the foods and drinks. Was just giving Alisa a guide around. It was well taken care of. Alisa would start to be taken back to the main room, Walking over to the storage room Judith entered it quickly with the sound of opening another door. Then returning after closing each doors with about three bottles of wine and two glasses."We will talk up stairs since it is a bit more roomy then my office."Less chance of people knowing various notes and paper work she had around the office too.

Hopefully nothing was considered wrong not being in the Guild Master Office but Judith needed some things secret like future menu items to important guild information. But since there was no one in the upstairs part of the hall there would just be a small round table, the mission wall with everything a bit more risky for the higher ranked members a few tables not as many as the main hall since there was not a lot of high ranking members.

After making sure everything as in place Judith placed the three bottles of wine on the table."I have a bottle of red, Fairy Mother Dandelion wine and A sample bottle of Plum wine ready for it's first test."So Judith had a few things set up for this matter. Judith just seemed to pop open the red wine and poured herself a glass, Leaving Alisa to her own choice."But this, is the guild hall, how i keep anyway."It was peaceful for now.

#14Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:57 pm

Alisa

Alisa chuckled as the older woman picked a flower from her garden walked up to her. Seeing her intentions, Alisa flashed her a warm smile and chuckled, idly brushing her long hair behind her ear, leaving room for the nature mage to place it there. After all, her plain T-shirt lent itself rather poorly to ornament, but a girl has to make do with what she has:

"Fufu~... Thank you for that... How do I look~?", she took it in stride, smiling back at Judith, playfully fishing for compliments with an amused look on her face, delighting in their little pit stop before walking on back to the guild. As they strolled, she couldn't help but hear the unmistakable banging of steel on steel as one might have heard in a smithy. As a hunter used to being around weapons, not in a million years could she dismiss the sound, brow arching as she felt a smidge of curiosity about her husband's work, "...And sounds to me like you're not the only talented parent in the family."

She almost regretted not asking Judith to have their little chat at her place but she supposed they could always come back here later on. For the time being, her interest fell mainly on Fairy Tail, a guild she hadn't seen much for quite a long time now. In the end, thankfully didn't look quite as rowdy as she remembered, with the odd fight breaking out between the more inebriated members. Even then, the atmosphere still brought a smile to her lips:

"Myyyy~... Cheery as ever I see."

Even with her fame preceding her, the members of Fairy Tail seemed woefully distracted with their drinks, merrily mingling the afternoon away inbetween jobs. When she was younger, she'd have never considered joining a guild like Fairy Tail, like a good loner who generaly thrived in peace and quiet. But as she grew older and more accustomed to it... She had to admit, she could most certainly see the appeal:

"You seem to have done well for yourselves... I wouldn't even consider the guild too be understaffed.", she praised as he followed Judith around the building, making a mental note to stop by the bar for some of those famous brews before heading on her merry way back home. For the time being, however, her focus laid solely on the white haired guildmaster, letting out a teasing little quip at her words, "Mmm, good idea... I can't imagine we could have a proper guildmaster meeting at the bar~"

Well, surely stranger things had happened, all the more so when one considered the last such meeting took place not in a bar but a festival at all things, and in that festival they'd all signed a pact between most of the Light and Neutral Guilds in Fiore:

"You sure know how to spoil me, don't you~?", following suit, the sculptress took one of the empty glasses from the same bottle, pouring herself some of that delectable nectar, the fragrance alone already making her lips curl as she finally picked the glass up and brought it up to her nose, tucking some loose dark strands behind, "I don't know what it is about your wines Judith, but they always smell incredible... It's almost like stepping inside an orchard~..."

Perhaps her talents as a nature mage just turned her into an exquisite wine maker in her own right? Alisa brought it up to her lips after that long, satisfying whiff, coolly sipping the fragrant ambrosia, delighting in the subtle fruitiness:

"Fruity but without being overly sweet... What kind of casks do you age them in? I'm picking up a subtle hint of oak."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#15Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:59 pm

Judith Karlinius
Judith almost wanted to mention that she felt Alisa almost doubted she could look pretty with just a sun flower attached to her but she kind of withdrew form saying that because even at the best time, Sometimes it was just better to leave something like that out to linger out of the mind with out it being spoken."You should not worry about it, It is a gift of good nature and not of style."Judith just had her normal free spirit ways just linger upon it again."You always know how to make yourself work to match both style a grace in your way."Then again she also laughed and said."It does look fine, I know the sunflowers a bit tall now days."To think, all of the things she could do with the sunflowers seeds she had in her garden if she took her time to harvest them all.

Not to skip over the mentions of her husband."Talent? Maybe. Mix of: talent,determination,pride and hope. If I were to place it together as well."Then again Judith must have known this from how long she had been and continued to be married to that man."I would like to think in some way, Anders' way of working had rubbed off upon the children either in parts of their personality or how they chose to do things in life."For now to Alisa, She only had the name of Anders Karlinius just not a face to it. She could most likely easily meet him later. After all that had other things to do at this time. Casual things might be important for later.

Even if she was just trying to impress, Judith only just managed to consider this luck."I have not been here for at least half of the day, I would have been here sooner, But I had other things show up to distract me from coming here sooner."She would not say what that distraction was but since the guild was in good shape she had nothing worry about in the end. She would just merely take note to maybe check on the other members and see if they needed refills later, But for now other things had to go on and she would rather it not be interrupted.

At least for now she did not assume any one would do such a thing. But as witty as Judith was."If I were to spoil you Alisa, I would have invited your whole guild here, turned the hall into a large dinning room with just one table for all who would attend, told everyone it was open bar with all of my finest drinks and a menu entirely cooked by me for up until everyone could eat no more."Judith then gave Alisa the wink of some one who had large plans in their mind, Almost like Judith had been prepared for more then just Alisa if that was entirely the case but since it was just her she made do, But you had to wonder just how many plans did this woman have in her mind at this point? Her list and ideas must be expansive and yet she keeps it all to herself, Maybe it was just one of the many things to ask if Alisa was up to it.

But many plans and ideas of massive celebrations aside. Alisa seemed to want to know not really secrets but not really mentioned ways Judith makes her wines."Alisa do remember, I am nature mage, I have many ways to have things work." Judith seemed to not want to give it up for the most part not that she most likely should be blamed, Given Alisa's attempt at it anyway."But since you figured it out, The barrel is in fact, Just the rest of the means are not that easy to recreate unless your a nature mage."She got it right but Judith did not want the rest of the tricks out unless Alisa was just really looking to compete against her.

But if Alisa really wanted some pieces of info."Most of the more public to drink wine, Is stored up stairs were I keep the beers, ales,ciders and spirits."With no mention of how large this store room was it might be left to wonder just what all was there and how much she had for the ever changing taste of Fairy Tail members."Surely, I am not the only one who is ever busy aren't I?"This entire conversation had been showing how Judith had been doing this entire time Judith had to be sure Alisa was not being left out."Surely you have something to share, After all this can not be just about me."With that she waited to hear what would be mentioned in return to her wonder.

#16Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:59 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @Judith Karlinius | CASUAL BLACK

"Flatterer~..."

Alisa merely smiled at the woman's cool but heartfelt words of praise, and couldn't help just vainly running her hands down her long, silken black hair, brow arching as she got a quick glimpse of the Karlinus couple's family life, wondering what manner of man could have build such a family with the woman now standing before her, only now finding a smidge of an answer to that question:

"Mmmm, I can imagine that... Judina was always quite the hard working woman. I suppose she took after both of you...", Alisa noted, her smile growing softer as she thought back to her fallen friend. She'd never really learned how the girl met her demise, but at this point, thought it better not to ask, so as to not bring back any unpleasant memories.

The mood changed with the setting as soon as they sat foot inside Fairy Tail once again. Perhaps some other time they could talk about Judina some more but... For now, she didn't really wish to bring up those memories to the grieving mother, instead keeping the setting light as they strolled around the Guild Hall:

"Myyyyy, I'll admit, you know a thing or two about hospitality, that's for sure~", she chimed back, winking as she heard Judith's very detailled description, and couldn't help but chuckle as her hand rose gracefully over her mouth, "Really, that sounds more like pampering than anything if you ask me but... I suppose I could always return the favour next time you come to Hargeon."

Wouldn't be the first time, but at the same time, far too long had passed since the last party Judith had managed to attend. Something to revisit in the near future:

"Oh, I've no doubt your magic helps... Though I'm sure you'd still be a green thumb even without it.", she praised, stirring the savoury wine in her glass as she breathed in that delightful aroma, letting it air out to further draw out its fragrance before indulging in another sip. She walked up to the nearest window, taking a long look outside at the members of Fairy Tail in the courtyard, taking another sip as she held up the glass, hand on the edge of the window as she invited Judith to join her:

"To friendship~", a simple toast, yet one that bore the weight of Alisa's visit to the guild. Even then, the white haired woman's choice of words earned an elegant chuckle from the lithomancer's lips as her eyes narrowed, after all she had plenty to share, but wouldn't get that far without teasing her a bit over it, "My myyyy, surely you weren't hoping to get me drunk enough to loosen my tongue~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#17Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:07 pm

Judith Karlinius
It seemed Judith was playing a good role of a charmer, Maybe it was no shock with how she was married and had three kids and adopted one, All through just how she was."You take compliments far better then any of my children, It is...interesting."Judith mentioned to it because with the lingering thought of Judina it made her remember how she dealt with compliments about her appearance and looks. There was a lingering since it had been mentioned enough Judina was now on her own mind and she was some what able to manage to keep her composure about having it on her mind, Maybe just now...she knew some one else missed that child of hers just as much as she and her husband did.It almost broke Judith's emotional wall and bravado for a moment."One's death went and started merely as a whimper at times...ends like an impact of a meteor collision."If there was a statement that maybe was fitting was that. But it still did not seem to break Judith yet.

She would not admit it here, but she had to stop allowing the situation behind Judina's passing to stop eating her, Even if it only felt like a quarter of heart had been long pieced away from it. To linger upon despair is to linger into a path Judith knows she should not, It was dangerous and reckless to come across. Something Judith herself never wanted to dive into again."In many ways she did, If only she had learned a others as well."She had meant it in the most harmless way she could. Almost as if there was just one minor fraction away from Judith almost going into it more and she was just feeling better to not too.

The wine might not help either, But there was always time for talks about it later, Maybe when the area was away from work and guild master duties, But she needed to consider down the road now. Something was on her mind to think about when it really came to down her."It had been my job for many years, One does take away many skills that aren't just wine from being a stay at home mother for many years."To think it was that simple for her Judith to apply the skills she knew in life."I just have not needed the singing or dancing hobbies as much anymore."It was long forgotten skills that Judith still knew just never really applied in a while."I suppose ballerina dancing would look silly here, Anders in his old age can not keep up with the ballroom dancing either."Such she could only just remember, Age and time catches up to everyone eventually, she would not be exception to it.

But they could relax for now, Enjoying the toast of the time."I do not see the harm in it, unless it is that much of guild master safety worries, Keep in mind...I have nothing to hide." As far as Alisa knew, Judith had not secrets that Alisa could figure out to not just ask her. Even could walk over to her house and ask her husband. She had options."I promise nothing harmless."Unless there was some kind of curve ball about to be thrown at Judith.But the sound of some one falling down with in the guild hall was heard, To Judith seemingly being unaffected by hearing it.

#18Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:57 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Judith Karlinius | CASUAL BLACK

"Fufu~... I did notice that with Judina, I'll admit.", boy, she was defenitely cute about it huh? Every time Alisa praised her she just... Had the most adorable reactions. She couldn't help but think back to Mimi, who, well... Shared much of the same trait. No, Mimi arguably had it even worse than Judina... For the time being, Alisa merely rested her hand on the grieving mother's shoulder, a show of affection, reminding her that she didn't need to go through this pain alone.

It never would stop, at least... Alisa knew it wouldn't for her should anything have happened to her girls. Instead, she simply kept the woman company, knowing she had a guild and a family to keep her company:

"Mhmmm, sounds like you had enough time to nurture those skills, and in the end, that's all you really need. Aside from a little sprinkle of talent, naturally~", she reinforced, winking knowingly at Judith as she took another sip of her wine, her interest piqued by Judith's words. Singing and dancing hmmm, "Sounds to me like you're a woman of many talents. Perhaps one day I'll have the pleasure of witnessing one of your performances~"

Her interest genuine, Alisa nonetheless doubted the woman would indulge this innocent curiosity of hers, after all, she probably had a lot on her mind, far too much that she'd feel comfortable with. At the same time, who knows... Maybe she might once her inhibitions had been lowered by a drink or two... Or several:

"Ufufufu~... Don't worry, I was mostly just teasing~", she winked once more, brushing her hair behind her shoulder, her idle arm folding under the fullness of her bust as she sipped, "I'm an open book Judith... What would you like to know~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#19Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:14 pm

Judith Karlinius
To think Alisa only ever met just one, Maybe there had to be some kind of change that needed to be done with that, if she could ever track a few of them down, But then again she already had a feeling Waylon would not have a good time, Talking to Regis was trying to talk to a dead body expecting it to talk back. So maybe her options where just limited and she did not know who else to really consider."Brave, determine and strong will she was, Able to take compliments and understand her own beauty she was not."But she merely left it at that.

Before turning her head towards the sound of the the main hall of door of the guild opening and closing fairly quickly. But the sound of the steps of two people walking, one to the spot where it sounded like some one had fallen earlier, The other sounding like it was walking towards the spot Alisa and Judith were speaking.

Considering there was no other guild members stopping whoever was coming, it might not an important guest."Alas, I never used such skills for gain, always just a mere means to entertain myself, Now days I might just as quickly fall on my feet."Judith could say with a smile because it was pretty funny to her at the time that she would allow herself to get rusty on things she use to pride herself own.

But Judith would ask the real question, upon her mind."Surely, I am not the only one with many changes, Even then I would hope whatever changes you have are positive ones."This was Judith assuming yes but she seemed to assume with good intentions, Harmless yet still it seemed to be."What is new in the life of Alisa? surely something good."Maybe Judith just wanted to hear something different, something positive something to lure the mind to a better place.

Then again that person who just seemed to enter the guild building would join them, Even if they where not member."You are far better to tell a person not to rush to get me even if it is important."The sound of a slightly annoyed old man, His greying dark blue hair, well kept short beard, He did smell of being around fire."Even then, How about actually letting some one know you have some one important that was in town much sooner."Even if he was allowing himself in. Judith's husband did seem grumpy for his own reasons.

But Judith then seemed to laugh."Does no one enjoy the surprise of the moment? Or am I just too young at heart?"Judith mentioned, You had to ponder at one point that Judith use to be human and could be very well old, grey and bearing age marks much like her husband now."Not all of us can share that energy."Given that statement, maybe could be left to wonder just how much of a handful Judith made herself be at times.

But he would join them. And Judith just simply patted him on the shoulder."Thank you for coming out of hiding to come greet an important guest Anders."Indeed this man was indeed Anders Sylvester Karlinius, Judith's husband."But if you excuse me for a moment, I know he doesn't drink wine."Already attentive as she was, Just merely just walked away. If Alisa thought about something, maybe would ask him something.

Most likely Judith had rigged a way to get a messenger to bring him over for a reason."You think...after so many years she would hire another guild member to do her cleaning and drink serving duties."But eventually Judith would return with a few bottles of ale for him."Well Alisa, I figured I would sneak him in so he was not as much of a mystery, This is my husband."She was causal about it yes, But if it was not for the patches and the fading into grey hair of his it would not be hard to tell. Maybe this was just Judith making sure there was faces to the names she mentioned, Rather then letter to words in conversations.

#20Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:35 am

Alisa

She actually needed a moment's pause there, arm folded under her bust while the other rose up to her mouth, holding the glass close as she took another sip, brow furrowing. Honestly, quite a bit had changed since the last time Judith came to Blue Pegasus for a visit. Alisa and Sofia left for Valerica, had their two daughters, came back, and after that Alisa had been busy rebuilding all of the Guild's old alliances:

"Hmmm, I suppose you haven't met my daughters yet, have you?", Alisa noted, brow arching as she looked back up into the woman's eyes, her lips curling into a delighted smile, all but giggling at the mere mention of her beloved girls, "They spent quite a long time playing with Kuri's daughters during our last event, shame you had to miss that~"

Hopefully that would entice Judith into coming back to Hargeon for sometime in the near future... Inbetween idle sips of wine and pleasant conversation with her fellow guildmaster, Alisa's brow arched when she heard an unfamiliar voice, yet the familiarity in his tone made it quite clear who it was that had just joined them. Her smile brightened, that curious hint drawing on her face as the golden opportunity finally appeared in front of her:

"Oh, so you're the famous Anders your wife has told me so much about hmm~? My apologies, but even though we've never met, I worry I know more about you.", shooting him a bright, captivating smile, the tall woman brushed her long, lustruous black hair behind her shoulder, idly adjusting that breezy black tee over her curvaceous frame, making herself presentable as she soffered the man her hand in greeting, "I'm Alisa, a pleasure to meet you at last~"[/b][/color]

So, Blacksmith huh...? Alisa only heard about the man's profession today, but at the same time, she could defenitely see it. Those sturdy hands, the strong upper body of someone who spends hours hammering away at his forge. Well, she could defenitely see it, though she felt a measure of curiosity as to the man's talent... At the very least, his age and experience alone would have put him leagues ahead many of the rookies she'd met throughout her travels:

"Fufu~... Indeed, some people just feel better doing everything themselves hmm Judith~?", she teased, hand sliding down to her hip, still somewhat surprised at how Judith went ahead and fetched the bottle herself instead of asking one of her guildmates, all too eager to help out...

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#21Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:09 am

Judith Karlinius
Well if there was one thing to learn it was just that exactly."No, No i have not. But it seems...I just might have too."It would be considered one of the best baits for Judith was mentioning having family and even Kuri's children as well. Even remarking."I have not seen Kuri's children for a while either..I think it is about due for me to go seek them out as well."Well looks like Judith might have to go exploring beyond Fairy Tail now and it was all to see children not that it was a horrible thing because when your known as the Fairy Mother, it seemed like they would not be in harms way.

Yet again made her ponder a thing in life leaving a what if choice with in her mind still."Makes me regret having my life past the strange of where my children are young enough around everyone else."But she still had no regrets anyway life just as it was currently.

Anders however was just generally as humble as maybe Judith and anyone baring the Karlinius last name would be."I am famous? I don't see any one stalking me for such a matter."He seems to have entertained himself slightly with a bit of a laugh. Then again he it just showed there was a few things to learn.

But he seemed find to be away from hammering away at things from how far he was away from Fairy Tail. But he shook Alisa's hand and quietly enjoyed drink for the moment."It is fine if you know more, Judith tends to flaunt her family members."Almost like he knew how his wife worked.

"As long as it does not ruin my work, I do not care how much Judith mentions me."For some one hidden away in a shed so much he seemed just as an old man content with his life was. Even if he smelt of his work and seemed a bit more grumpy then he might let off."Even if i should hire another, What else i am going to do when my paperwork and guild letters are done? after all surely even you would miss if i stopped cooking."Judith made a fair point about it. Since it was just how she had ran things, But he was just always in the background.

#22Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:21 pm

Alisa

"Mmmm, Tempris was doing alright last time I've seen her... She found herself battling a dragon and I wound up helping her. She's quite strong~", now Alisa wasn't sure whether Judith had ever seen Tempris in action, but that kind of tenacity made her think of the girl's dad more so than her mom.

After all, Kuri had never been too keen on fighting and generally stood far, far away from it... Her daughter, on the other hand seemed to seek it of her own voilition. Go figure~... But when she thought about the girl's dad, Alisa couldn't help but think how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

"Well, you have your wife to thank for that~", Alisa chimed, greeting the man, laughing with him, waving her hand dismissively as she shook her head, "Oh quite the opposite, feels to me as though your wife's publicity will only help ou get more customers... Perhaps more than you can even handle, who knows~"

Indeed, the man had a down to earth, laid back vibe about him, not unlike his wife really, but both of them seemed all too different from the image one might have of the powerful, aloof guildmasters. Indeed, Judith carried herself as a mother to the whole guild, and the guild respected her as such... Especially when she wound up doing work that she arguably had no business doing, but still carried it out to the best of her abilities:

"That sounds like the kind of job you're supposed to be doing if you ask me~", she replied, shrugging before sliding her hand back down to her waist, "Unless you're the type who'd rather find a secretary to do all the paperwork for you, but then again, that hardly seems like the case."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#23Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:31 pm

Judith Karlinius
Alisa brought up one of them, but Judith was keen to mention one things."Oh you know the fate of one of them...But what of her twin? has she been lost to time?"Judith might have had to reveal something a bit sooner then most people maybe expected, But this was her thing to so say, pieces that were out of place and knowing where to fit them in. Judith knew there was two of them and they where twins."Or did something happen to the other while neither of us were looking?"She would leave it for Alisa to answer, if she did not know well...looks like Judith had another adventure on her hand to figure out and knowing Judith who knows what she would do to learn that answer.

Anders seem to find it interesting that some one actually spoke to him about a logical opposite."So far my customer base it still pretty much the same, But I know my wife does not flaunt my services unless needed. I am merely...fixing things or making kettles since weapons are not asked of me a lot now days."That was the bulk of Anders Karlinius' work. But it left him a lot of room. It most likely because he was getting up there in age that Judith made sure he was slowing down slightly.

But Judith also would mention."You also had to slow down because you have injured yourself a few times, You are just lucky your married to a healing mage."Judith mentioned so casually. About it then again Anders had nothing to hide and shrugged about it, That was just how things where between Judith and Andesr seemed to have a pretty stable marriage since they never really seem to argue and fight.

Maybe this would be the interesting part of Judith's work as guild master she would just mention."I manage both parts of my job good enough, He is just worried I overwork myself."Which was a fair thing for her husband to be doing, Then again this might be because he was use to the old Judith and not the younger elf Judith was now.

#24Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:11 pm

Alisa

"Quite the opposite~ She joined Blue Pegasus. Honestly Judith, I'm surprised you haven't seen her last time you stopped by~", Alisa teased, a playful smile drawing on her face. Indeed, Mimi was doing quite well for herself as a talented artist in her own right, and as expected she'd found herself a home in the one guild who values the pursuit of art and beauty above all else.

She took a sip from her wine, her smile widening, delighting in telling her more about Mimi's adventures, not about to tell her about the part how she didn't even recognize the girl as her niece... Honestly even thinking too hard on that now still left her quite embarassed, not for a second imagining Kuri would age one of her daughters this much and let her stay that way for as long as mimi had:

"Fufu~... Keeping you all to herself hmm? I can understand that as well~", Alisa teased, shooting a sly look at her fellow guildmaster with a playful wink filled with mirth, now growing increasingly curious regarding the abilities of a man, chuckling as his doting wife mentioned his repeated injuries, "And he'd be right though... Honestly, I think anybody who's married to a guildmaster will feel the same way."

Shooting the two a sympathetic smile, Alisa rubbed behind her neck with an awkward hint as she chimed, thinking back to her beloved bride back in Hargeon:

"Sofia tells me the same thing~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#25Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:48 am

Judith Karlinius
It seemed over all Judith was learning a fair amount.  Since she had no idea entirely that was the case or not. So if anything Judith was delighted to have learned something else today that was interesting to her."Well,I guess that might give me an idea of something to do in the future."It left Judith with that in mind but for now put it aside since it was better to keep her plans to later until it is more set in stone for what she wanted to do, So with that it seemed for now they were a bit stuck in their own conversation."I do not know how different she might look nice days, So that might be way."Was Miriko was kind of good mystical wonder with magic that leaves her unseen by others? it seemed to be on her mind at this time.

Moving on. Even if teasing Judith was possible she seemed to be able to take it all at face value."More, I want my him to be able to manage his work load, after all a good worker he is....a sociable one he is not."with that she laughed about how it seemed her husband was. After all it was true he was not that social but he did manage all of the things set up before him well enough that when she did take care of all that work, Anders slowly over time managed the current customers he had with out problems."Yeah...I did not get any better with that..."Anders admitted with out a chuckle about it. Only because it was just how he was, But they were a happy couple, They got along well it was just the life of people who could be like an old couple married forever.

But the old smith's comment was something that he had to ask."Even if it seems the partners ask them to slow down, they never do.."He mentioned almost like they had this conversation before."But i am sure it is just an ever cycling conversation."Who knows what could be learned from Anders considering the insight of Judith. Maybe if Alisa was brave enough to think a pretty good question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum