Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inspiration [Ragnar]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:15 pm

Mishiko

The night life was beautiful, peaceful and yet it can be chaotic if you're around at the 'wrong' time. Her long hair hanged low as her golden-brown eyes looked around the place. She has never been in Astera before, so she wanted to enjoy the view of the large body of water. It reminded her of traveling with Akuko as they had many adventures. Quilla wore a rustic brown crop-top with an attached hoodie. It had two long sleeves attached to the back in case she got cold, but Astera was exceptionally warm. Her bottoms were black army pants with butt pockets and shoes were flats that had ties on them.

"Is that her?", she suddenly heard a whisper from not far. Her eyes turned and her heart was beating faster than normal. Are they talking about me? She wondered in her head. She saw two men above the docks and twenty meters away pointing at her. They looked Joyan alright. Her eyes shot forward and ran off. "Hey! Wait!", they yelled and started to run after her. Quilla's eyes were trying not to tear up at the thoughts of what could happen.

Akuko, where are you?

I need you...

They're coming...

She was like a frightened rabbit even if she had a cold and distant facade. She had no weapon to defend herself, no spells to fight as all she could do right now was run.

#2Takao 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:00 am

Takao

As she ran down the docks, trying out out run from the people who were chasing her, Ragnar was walking out of an alley on the side streets. He was here to locate a specific person, a person to hunt and capture for the next stage of his plan but apparently they had left town. People must have heard Ragnar the Red was back in the world, most likely raised from the dead, and the people who were afraid of him before are now scattering like rats.

As Ragnar was about to leave the alley he saw a women run by him, a women with long hair and even though Ragnar had lost alot of his senses in the past two years he could still smell fear and he took a small step out of the alley, enough to look down but not be seen, and looked down to see two men running as quickly as they could to catch her. Ragnar knew that unless that women made a mistake she wasn't going to get caught, but he wasn't about to let that happen either way. Ragnar could have left this women to his fate, but something locked inside of his head told him that he needed to help her. Not wanted to. Needed to. Ragnar waited until the men started to run past his alley.

That is when the blood shed happened.

With a simple lunge from Ragnar, he cleared the less then five meters separating the two men from him in less then a half a second, he could see the men start to turn their head as they saw a blur of red rush towards them from the side but it was already too late. Ragnar's right fist went hurling through the air at one of the men, making contact with the side of his face, the sheer amount of force put into that punch, S Rank damage, turned the man's head into fragments of bone, chucks of brain matter and a mist of blood that sprayed over his friend next to him. Now with his left hand, Ragnar swung across his body his hand in a knife shape as he connected with the front of the man's chest. It went clean through it, and out the back. The man, now elbow deep on Ragnar, couldn't even scream or call for help as his lungs filled with his own blood and he looked down in confusion, fear and shock at what had just happened. His pain didn't last long as he died less then a second later.

One second, two men were alive and chasing some girl, most likely thinking they were going to get some great reward and the next they were both dead on the side of a dock. Normal human life is so fragile, so easy to snuff out for someone like him. Ragnar pulled his arm out of the man, his limp body falling to the dock with a wet thunk. The people around stopped at this moment, realizing what had just happened and some of them were about to call for the police before they realized that this thing might just turn on them if they spoke or made any movement. They might be right, Ragnar was in a very strange mood right now as he thought about how easy killing has become for him.

Letting that thought go away, Ragnar kicked both of the bodies off the side of the dock with a single kick, sending them off the side to get them out of the way. Maybe the fishes would like a new meal. Ragnar turned and looked at the women who was running, less then ten seconds had passed at this point, and he wasn't sure if they had kept running or if they had stopped once she saw people on the dock stop as well. Ragnar would have catch up to her and see why his brain 'forced' him to do that.

If she looked back, she would see a tower of a man, most likely over seven feet tall in the blood red heavy armor he was in. On his back was a large fur cloak that went down to the back of his knees, it wasn't attached to his back by a clasp but by large spikes that were all over the top of his armor. Ontop of those spikes as well were skulls, pushed down onto the spikes to help keep the cloak on, even though the spikes were long enough to easily hold them. On his right hip was a massive hammer, and he was staring directly at her but there didn't appear to be any malicious intent towards her.

#3Mishiko 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:01 pm

Mishiko

She panicked, ran into a few trashy things as her heart was racing. She was not hunting; she was being hunted. The wind against her face was cooling her off, but it wasn't enough to make her heart race less. She sometimes curses the fact that she is a human and not some flexible cat girl. She could hear foot stomps as they raced towards her, but then a sudden crack could be heard as it echoed around. She slowly stopped and turned around, stupidly.

Her eyes widened as she watched a giant man who was her height start smashing some skulls, literally. Who was he? The men's blood splattered, and they were dead within a minute if not less. Slowly she started to approach the man who was about to kick their body off the dock, "Wa-wait!", she panicked as she shook her hands to stop. She hurried over to the bodies and didn't even mind the blood as War was full of it and worse. She put her hands in their pockets and tried to see if there was any clue or a sign, anything. "First one is useless...", she commented as she searched the other guy. Her eyes looked at the broken parts and went back to feeling for something. As her fingers slipped against a paper, she took it out and looked at it.

The Royal Symbol...

She glared at it and stood up, hunching her back as she stepped away from the bodies and finally looked up at the man to where they were eye to eye in height. "Go ahead, they're useless to me now, I got what was needed." she looked away and rubbed the back of her neck. "Uh, thanks for saving my ass back there. I don't have any weapons like I did back in Joya nor do I have any magic really." she looked back at him and gave a nervous smirk, "Name's Quilla, Quilla Reine - last name isn't important," she coughed and let her arms dangle against her side. "Wanna yeet outta here?", she spoke in her casual cold and longing tone. She didn't mean to have her voice be like that, it's just normal for her.

#4Takao 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:39 pm

Takao

Ragnar heard a voice come out in the distance as he was about to kick the two pieces of meat off the dock. He stopped for a moment and turned and looked at the women who he had just saved. The first thing he noticed as that she was the same size as him, atleast outside of his armor, in his armor he might have an inch or two on her but it was hard to tell at this point. Ragnar never realized how tall she was, he thought it was a trick of the light that showed her that big but clearly not.

Ragnar waited as she went through the pockets of the corpses, and he was mildly surpised as he thought she was trying to get money from the men but it didn't take long for him to realize that wasn't the case when she didn't take the valuables on the man. Without a word, when she said that the body was worthless he kicked it over the edge into the water.

Ragnar watched the women as she did her work, and he tried to figure her out without talking to her, and he had literally no idea. She was most likely strong, even if she hadn't worked out, the fact that she was the same size as Ragnar meant she had to have some amount of muscle to just keep herself running, more then the men that he was throwing off the dock but he wasn't fully sure.

She pulled a piece of paper out of the man's pocket, Ragnar wasn't able to see it, but he knew that this most likely wasn't just a random attack on this women. This appeared to be targeted, and the note most likely had instructions or something of that nature on it, or it was nothing at all and simply the dudes shopping list.

Once he heard the women say that she got what she needed, he pushed the last body over the edge and he turned to look at her. As Ragnar listened to what she had to say he noticed a couple of things, one she was at least from Joya and most likely knew how to use a weapon. She also apparently wasn't a spell caster, or atleast was one so new to her abilities that she hadn't learned spells. Not being a spell caster was more likely though.

Ragnar The Red. Yes let us..... yeet out of here. Ragnar's voice sounded like what you would expect coming out of a blood red suit of armor with spikes and skulls on it. It was deep and gravely, but it sounded almost on edge, like at any moment a scream of rage might come out. Ragnar had literally no idea what yeet meant, but he made some assumptions based on the words around it.

After he said that he looked around and apparently most of the people on the docks gathered that the conversation between two giants should just be left alone, and people started to walk by, walking around the puddle of blood on the dock as required and simply avoided eye contact with Ragnar or the person he 'rescued'. Ragnar was willing to follow this women, she clearly knew this area better then he did.

#5Mishiko 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:56 am

Mishiko

She nodded as she could see people gazing at them like some estrange beings that weren't even human. She sighed and started to walk off the docks and went towards the taverna which was where people went to drink, mainly those who didn't want to be messed with. It was the downtown-westside version of all those rich bastard taverns up there. She knew that will be a place to steal things as things were made of marble and riches. For now, she wanted to offer this man a drink and some food perhaps. It wasn't out of a reward, but more of a genuine thanks and if they were going to chat... might as well feed the man?

Her father taught her that the best thing a woman can do for a man will be getting them food and drinks, sometimes a battle on the side. "Alright, let's go find a place to sit.", she calmly spoke and swayed her way to the furthest seat, but close to a window in case of things happening. Her eyes glared towards the people who looked away. She was an unknown S rank and all people knew about her was just that. As soon as they sat down a woman in a blossomed dress of tan walked by and asked what they wanted. She ordered Four horsemen, a signature drink of hers that she gets when she wants to hit rock bottom.

She remembered when it was her and three people... She shook her head at the thoughts and looked back at the man as she waited for the woman to leave. "I'm sure you have questions, unless you're the type to not care, whichever is your pick," she slid a hand in her pocket with the letter as the other was on the table top.

#6Takao 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:01 am

Takao

Ragnar followed her towards wherever she was taking him, not really having any fear at this point because he didn't really see or feel anything threatening to him at this point. People gave the two giants a wide berth, though that could be because of the man with massive spikes standing behind an equally tall women. Maybe they thought she was some kind of noble from a far off land and that he was her bodyguard, well atleast half of that was true at this point. Ragnar was effectively protecting her now, he didn't really have a reason not to at this point. He had already put two bodies into the ground, well into the ocean, for her what is a dozen more. In for a penny in for a pound they say, apparently.

Once they reached a bar, Ragnar looked around and if he didn't stick out before in this smaller space he sure did now. The patrons gave him specifically a worried look, but when they looked at his companion they seemed to relax slightly, apparently she was known here. As she walked over to a table, Ragnar looked around and found a chair that he felt could most likely hold his weight, atleast for now. As Ragnar pulled the chair up and sat down, much to the groans of the wood of the chair, he reached up and took off his helmet and placed it on the table.

As he took off his helmet, a large amount of black hair fell out of it, so large that it almost didn't make sense how it could all fit in there, as it went past his shoulders. Under the skin was a tanned man with strong features, much like the rest of him. Large veins could be seen on his face, as if he was screaming and his veins were popping out, but that was his resting face. He had very normal hazel eyes behind the helmet. He was clean shaven, and didn't show any signs of stubble on his face. He appeared to be in his early to mid thirties, but with his body and how much combat he had apparently seen, he could have been younger.

A women came over and asked if they had wanted a drink, apparently she was either the bravest women she ever meet or she had been doing this so long that nothing phased her at this point. Ragnar ordered a mug of their strongest ale, along with the drink she ordered. The Four Horsemen. Interesting name for a drink.

The women he had 'saved' now said that Ragnar could ask her some questions, and looking over before asking simply "Who are you? I don't mean your name. Men don't normally chase a women over a foot taller then them down the street, and even less women respond to seeing both of her chasers end up turned into a fine mist by searching through their pocket.

#7Mishiko 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:27 am

Mishiko

She gazed at him as she looked at the quality of the man in front. He had a strong structure that many men wish they had where she was from. The people in the area kept to themselves as that was the best part of this tavern. Ragnar sat down in the seat in front as she wondered how old this guy really was. She looked young for sure, but she really wasn't. Ragnar started to wonder now about who she was, not name specifically and as the waitress sat down their drinks she left. Quilla wondered how to explain this as she put both of her arms on the table and leaned over,

"To be honest... I am a Priestess and War Hero of Joya, wanted by the Royal Crown for my deeds and because my father was going to sell me to them to be chosen by one of the Royals, Nobles - any of the high buyers to be their wife. My father is dying and my mother is missing, so I ran away with my friend Akuko who also fought in the wars with me, childhood friend if you will," her accent was between Joyan and cold with a little breathy tune to it. Her speech was slow as if she didn't know Fiorian well and was mainly guessing from when she talked to many Fiorians already. She was well known in Joya, but not anywhere else. "I have seen many unfortunate things, enjoyed many battles and sent spirits home," she explains more to it as she thinks of the suitors her father was selling her to. He was willing to even let her pick out of those who were interested in her, but those stories from the slaves who were also owned by Nobility and Royalty were horrible. From torture, abuse to just out-right ignored while they slept with other women.

#8Takao 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:29 am

Takao

Ragnar sat there and listened, he was interested in what she was saying but as he heard what he was hearing he felt his rage rise inside of him before it was cooled down as quickly as it came. So, she was seen as a political and monetary tool by her father, which is apparently very common in this part of the world. Icebergian had something similar with clans, but normally it was because two clans were so small they couldn't normally fight off the other raiders or survive the winter, so it was more pragmatic then it was for political gain.

Ragnar drank down both of his drinks quickly as he sat down quietly as he listened. This women was interesting, apparently whomever her father was most likely had very little issues with doing what is in his best benefit or atleast his family. " Do you have any brothers or sisters? Ragnar asked this question and if she said yes then he would continue with this line " I think your mother was more then likely murdered by your father, the reason isn't even remotely in my brain. I am basing this purely off the fact that a man who is willing to sell his own daughter, someone who he should have a biological want and need to protect, most likely has no problems murdering his wife. If you were being sold to Nobles, it was more then likely for political gain of some kind. That means your mother was important enough that her daughter could give someone political power. Important people don't go missing, at least not normally.

Ragnar knew this for a fact, important people like that don't just vanish. They are disappeared. Ragnar had a hand in some of those vanishing before he went to the wild for awhile. As he thought about the situation she was in, Ragnar couldn't help but sigh as he reached up and scratched his head. This was not his problem, not even remotely, but she had people hunting her and she couldn't protect herself apparently. What could Ragnar do to help her at this point? He could hang out with her and follow her around to help protect her, but that was going to be a pain in the ass.

Looking back at her he said plainly Do you want my help with your protection? If she answered no, then it was no longer an issue in Ragnar's mind. If she said yes then Ragnar had the same problem as before.

#9Mishiko 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:26 am

Mishiko

She listened to Ragnar the Red and as she was, she was wondering if that was his actual name or a nickname he picked up. Something made her wonder as he continued on, keeping a straight face as she was not new to accusations of her mother. He believed she was murdered, but she has been in war, countless interrogations and torture. She could tell if her father was lying when he said she disappeared. If anything, wouldn't he have said she died at birth or some excuse shit like that? Quilla wasn't mad at her assumptions, but she wondered where he was going with this, so she didn't speak yet.

After he was done she answered, "I have no siblings and if I did, they probably ran off with mother. So far I have learned she had a curse in which I will find out someday as it may affect me."

Before it's too late...

The whispers echoed in her ear as she tried to refrain from reacting to it, "I welcome help from someone who seems to know much on battle as I if not more," she spoke in her calm wisdom-sounding voice. If she had a brother though or even a sister, would Akuko get jealous and how will she - herself react?

#10Takao 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:58 pm

Takao

Ragnar nodded as he listened to her say that she didn't have any sibling. Alright, well this makes less sense then overall but that wasn't really important. The thoughts and ideas of a man weren't really going to change the fact that she was still wanted and they wanted her dead or atleast brought back to be sold as a plaything to someone else.

Ragnar took the invitation and said simply Well in the future, if you ever need my help just reach out to me and I will stop what I am doing and come help. Assuming we don't walk around for awhile that is anyway. I don't know if you wanna stay here much longer after two people ended up dead. I did make a mess and I am sure word will get around that two giants walked into town.

Also, I am not specifically good at fighting. I have meet lots of people that are far better fighters then I am, I just manage to deal with the problems at hand.

Ragnar thought about what he was going to do with a women that couldn't fight, was he going to have to help train her in a weapon art? Did she already know how to use something like a knife or sword? Was she a mage and just didn't have any spells? There were alot of general questions about this women that Ragnar needed to have answer before he could help outside of being a bodyguard to take a hit or two.

#11Mishiko 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:40 am

Mishiko

Her eyes lowered to look at the table as she clenched her fists. She felt weak for needing help, and someday she won't be. For now, she accepted his help and wanted to see if perhaps they could become friends like she will with a couple of others. So far, she has made two friends since coming here. Assuming her drink was still there, she took a sip and listened to him silently. Once he was done, she gazed up at him, "If you have any questions, let me know," she offered slowly in her tone as she once again tried to figure out how to say certain words in Fiorian.

"I'm sure the people of this Tavern won't mind us staying here longer. I am sure they are used to trouble," she again spoke in her slow, smooth tone. "Ragnar, I am thankful for your help," she gave a small smile before it disappeared again. She was always thankful for people's help, even if she sometimes didn't act like it.

#12Takao 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:21 pm

Takao

Ragnar nodded at the statement as he leaned back into the chair more. He hadn't slept since he got here, he was on the hunt and the energy that comes when you are hunting has started to die in him. He would need to sleep and sleep soon. As he listened to the women talk, he knew had didn't have any more questions right now because it was unlikely that she could answer the questions he had anyway.

She seemed to be in this situation due to what other people want, and not because she made the choices. Or atleast not fully her fault atleast. Ragnar closed his eyes as he thought about what he was going to do with this girl. Would he go on missions with her? Or was is job simply to cover her ass when she is wandering around. Did she even do missions? What did she do for a living? Well apparently Ragnar could think of some basic questions to ask her but those could wait for the morning.

Ragnar opened his right eye when she said thank you, and Ragnar snorted as he closed it before saying " Don't be thankful yet. My help normally comes with blood, gore and death following close behind. You have no idea who you got to agree to help you. " It would most likely not be long before she realized that he did have a million jewel bounty on his head, and that he was very wanted for the things he did over two years ago and how he had a habit of leaving places in ruins behind him. Though maybe that was exactly the kind of person you want known to protect you, someone that is known to have no issues leaving hundreds dead in his wake.

#13Mishiko 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:13 pm

Mishiko

The man seemed to be in a calm status as he let her talk. What she didn't like was that he was thinking more than talking. She preferred people who talked and say what they're thinking. Was she being a hypocrite for thinking this? "Instead of thinking, please say what is on your mind," she instructed coldly as her eyes searched his face for some sort of clue as to what he was thinking. Maybe he was confused on what he was going to do,

"I will assume you will want to follow me. I can pay for the hotel suite. You will get your own room and service, but next to mine," she started and heard him speak once again. Quilla shook her head as he was telling her to not be thankful, "As a sister of war, I do not mind it," she spoke...

But my curse might...

She put her palm against her chest as she thought of her curse, "I must warn you though that if blood is witnessed or tasted... I cannot control myself of who I become," she tries to explain and shivered at the thought. It was why she could not be good, no, she did what needed to be done and a curse that was meant to kill people existed within her.

#14Takao 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:13 am

Takao

Ragnar opened his both of his eyes when he listened to this last sentence and now he was interested, for many reasons. As he listened, he started to think but then he would just start to speak outloud instead.

How did you loot those men then? One of them had a literal arm sized hole through his chest and he was covered in blood. My armor is literally stained in blood. What you are speaking of makes sense to me, as I feel the same thing, but I know what it comes from and can control it. And clearly you can too, you just don't think about it when you don't need to. Ragnar knew that he was right on this and he reached down and started to undo his gauntlet on his hand as he spoke.

He reached over with this other hand and grabbed a knife and pressed it against his bare palm once he got the glove off and he waited to see what the girl would do. Would she try to stop him from triggering this event or would she just look away and try to avoid the thing she believes triggers this event. Ragnar now had tests to run, if this girl had a curse of some kind lets see if it came from his God or if it was all in her head.

#15Mishiko 

Inspiration [Ragnar]  Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:06 pm

Mishiko

"Truth be told, it is mainly when I taste it..." she explained as she shivered at the thought, trying to fight even a hint of it coming back. "I... I have killed someone, many people when I blacked out due to tasting the blood of anyone. Mostly..." she started as her voice changed into a demonic woman, "Sweeet, so sweet," she shook her head and gave a light smile as her voice changed back without noticing a difference as if she wasn't 'here' for it, "Mostly interesting," she couldn't put the word on her tongue. Her eyes gazed towards the door and back at him, "We should go find a place to stay, Ragnar. My offer." she scooted out of her chair and towards the door in hopes he will follow.

Once they left she went the other way around as she did not want to see the people that were at the docks earlier. "I'm sure they have somewhere nice with two rooms," she chuckled, "In case you ever have company or want your own privacy," she teased distantly as her tone was neutral. They'd go up the path and to the third hotel as the others weren't worth it after being told details. It was either only 1 room or there was no hot tub. She wanted one. "Looks promising," she assumed as she went inside the glass door that was tall enough for them. After booking a room for two, they went to the elevator. Once they were there they checked it out and retired.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum