Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Few Jobs to Do [South to West]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

A Few Jobs to Do [South to West] Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:34 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was heading to the West there were tales of jobs that needed to be done. There were a few people who needed mages there. They didn’t trust anybody, so he was going to have to work from the bottom. He was used to this. He would work for a client and then they would give him more jobs that would bring in more rewards. Yuurei was on a carriage as he chose to relax on his trip. While going through the road, he could only feel happy that he had traveled through all of this. His experience that he had gotten throughout the years in Fiore would be useful. He had gained a reputation a swell, which was something he didn’t think he would have gotten.

It meant that more people knew who he was, but also that those who wished to do him harm would also know of him. The weak evildoers would keep away from him, so that was also a good thing.

#2Yuurei 

A Few Jobs to Do [South to West] Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:35 pm

Yuurei

They were moving through the East region right now as he could see how beautiful things were here. He leaned back on his seat as he would look over to Renji.

“I would think I didn’t have a home the way I travel around this country.” He laughed a bit as he was trying to make conversation.

“I mean you confessed to Kailani, she didn’t give you an answer, so I understand why you constantly want to be on the move. I wouldn’t want you to do stay in one place and let that eat you away. Also if you go around doing jobs, then that means we have more jewels for food.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would shake his head as he should have expected this answer from the Exceed. Still, he was right, and doing everything to keep his mind occupied was for the best. The ride continued though, there were no incidents along the way, which was a good thing.

#3Yuurei 

A Few Jobs to Do [South to West] Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:35 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would close his eyes as he would rest for the next part of the ride. His nap was amazing, but there was one thing that would cause it to end. The glimpse that he had seen back in the antique store. It had appeared in his dream, which of course was indeed a nightmare. He saw his friends on the floor, Renji and Nimbus crying trying to figure out what was going on. It wasn’t just that, but in this damn nightmare, he could feel his life fading away as he saw Kailani and Brone. He tried to wake up and he tried to reach out to his friends, but there was nothing he could do about it. While feeling all of this, his eyes would close, and he felt his life fade away.

It was only then, that Yuurei would jump out of his seat, gasping for air and holding onto his chest. He didn’t know what that was, but he hoped it was just a nightmare.

#4Yuurei 

A Few Jobs to Do [South to West] Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:36 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look around as he would see Renji napping and he could see that he was indeed in the carriage still. He would calm himself down as he couldn’t get that scene out of his head now. The light mage would look out to of the carriage and he would see t5hat they had finally made it to the West region of Fiore. He would lean back on his seat, and he would feel relief. He would be able to do a few things in this region. It should keep his mind occupied and it was what he wanted. The carriage would come to a stop as they were being inspected.

Yuurei would wave at the city guards, and when everything was clear, they would allow the carriage to enter the city. It would start moving again as they would enter Baska, where he planned to do a couple of jobs there.

655/600
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum