Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not Board (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Not Board (Good) Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:00 pm

Yuurei

Today was a nice day, it was cold, but the sun was out, and he couldn’t help but wondered what was going to happen. While enjoying his day, it would seem like one of the city guars would come to him. They would hand him a note from Isabella Salvadori, who was Luca’s mother. When he read the letter, he would see that she wanted him to meet her by the edge of the Eastern Forest. The light mage would march his way through the city and towards his new destination. Renji was relaxed on his friend’s shoulder and figured that they would have another job to do for the day.

When he got there, he would see Isabella pacing back and for while she was waiting for Yuurei. He would wave his arm around as he was trying to get her attention. Isabella would twitch when she felt someone coming in her direction. She would look over to see that it was Yuurei who was approaching her.

#2Yuurei 

Not Board (Good) Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:01 pm

Yuurei

When he got close to her, he would stand there as he would look over at the beautiful woman.

“You called for me? Did something happen to Luca?” He asked her wondering what she would say.

“No, but thank you for asking. It does have to do with him though. His birthday is coming up soon and he wanted to go camping in the forest for the night. The place he chose though is lingering with possible danger. I think he chose that location to show his best friend that he could take on any danger that came their way. I need you to scour the area and make sure that all danger exists around the campsite please?” She explained and asked Yuurei.

The light mage would nod as he understood the situation even though he didn’t approve of taking the life of the wild without reason.

“I will see what I can do.” He said to her as he looked over to the entrance of the forest before walking in.

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Now that he was in the forest, Yuurei would start moving through the forest as he would look for the campsite. He knew it wouldn't be hard to find and it was because of the fresh prints he found on the floor. While walking towards their destination, Renji would look at Yuurei wondering what he was going to do.

“Are you going to go and kill anything that might cause danger to some spoiled brat?” He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would look at him and shake his head.

“I’m going to probably render any and every danger unconscious. From there I will relocate them and it should take them quite some time to come back to their home is all.” He said as he was hoping that would work.

Renji was glad to hear that because it wasn’t these animals’ fault for living freely in this forest for them to be killed for no reason. It wouldn’t take long, but they would find themselves at the campsite that Luca and his best friend would be using tonight.

#4Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would look around the campsite and there was nothing going on here. The animals that were around the forest seemed to have been avoiding this location. While he continued looking around, he would see that there were a boar’s footprints close to the campsite. He was hoping that they wouldn’t have to fight anything. Still, that wasn’t going to be the case. If they left the boar alone there was a huge chance that Luca would go look for it and bump into it. He knew that it wouldn’t turn out well, so now he was going to have to find the boar.

“Hey Renji, do you mind being bait to lure out a boar that resides here?” He asked the exceed as he was walking around and following the footprints.

Renji would hear this and he would look at Yuurei as he couldn’t believe he had asked him that.

“How dare you ask me and think of me as bait. Still, you know it would be funny to see me being chased by a boar. You better save me though or I’m going to haunt you.” He said as he would climb down Yuurei's back.

#5Yuurei 

Yuurei

Now that Renji was on the floor, the duo would walk through the area as he was following the tracks that he found. It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would come to a stop as he would look down at Renji.

“We’re close to where the boar might be. Go out to that opening and do your thing.” He said to Renji.

Renji would shake his head as he couldn’t believe he was doing this, but he knew that Yuurei would have his back. The exceed would go to the open space and started moving around. He would shake his butt and start dancing. He thought it was stupid, but then he would hear something moving in the brushes. It wouldn’t take long, but the boar would appear running straight to Renji.

While Renji was doing this, Yuurei would have both his hands open as magic circles would appear in the air and thirty-eight stars in total will appear and enter him.

420/2695

#6Yuurei 

Not Board (Good) Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:02 pm

Yuurei

Renji would start running away from the boar, and while doing so he would notice that the creature was faster than him. That meant that it was gaining on Renji which he didn’t like, and he would look forward and run for his life.

“Yuu hurry!” He shouted as he ran for his life.

Yuurei would come out of the brushes himself with a smile on his face.

“Renji, bag.” He said to his friend.

Renji would open his bag and a gauntlet would appear on Yuurei’s right hand. He knew that this boar was strong, but he would clobber it on the head with one punch and render it unconscious. He didn’t want to use Kami’s power as he figured it would kill the animal instead. The boar would see the man appearing out of nowhere. Their speed was nowhere close to each other. It would try its best to change its target, but it was too late. The light mage would land a blow into the forehead of the boar, and he would do just enough that he would make it fall to the floor, alive.

840/2695

#7Yuurei 

Not Board (Good) Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:02 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk over to the boar as he would check if it was fine, and when he felt that it was still alive, he would sigh with relief. Renji would make his way towards Yuurei as he saw he had made quick work of the animal. He would quickly climb on Yuurei's shoulder as he was happy this was all over.

“I don’t want to do something like that again. I knew you were coming, but it’s scary.” He said.

Yuurei would scratch his chin and he understood and wouldn’t do it again any time soon.

“Understood, now to move the boar to the other side of the forest and in a place, it won’t be attacked while being unconscious.” He said as he picked up the boar and started walking around the forest.

It would take some time, but Yuurei would find a place to put the sleeping boar. When he put the animal down, he would head back to the campsite.

#8Yuurei 

Not Board (Good) Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:03 pm

Yuurei

When he got back to the campsite he would check the area once again, and when he felt that it would be safe for a kid to spend the night, he started walking towards where he had left Isabella. Their work wasn’t hard, and it didn’t take long either. He was happy that he didn’t have to kill the boar. If he was hungry, he probably would have, but it was because he would have used everything of the boar. He would get to Isabella without a problem as she was waiting for him.

“I checked the campsite and there isn’t anything around there that will cause Luca and his best friend trouble. You don’t have to worry about it. I’ve lived in a forest almost my whole life, so I’m sure he’ll be fine.” He said to her smiling at her.

She would nod as he had reassured her of her son’s safety.

“Thank you Yuurei. Here’s your reward for helping us out today.” She said as she would hand him the jewels.

He would take it and he would bow slightly and started walking back to the city as he had done a good job today.

1440/1350 (10% reduction from companion)
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum