Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back to the Ship (Travel/Crocus to Magnolia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Back to the Ship (Travel/Crocus to Magnolia) Empty Mon 14 Feb 2022, 15:42

Yuurei

Yuurei was on the road now as he had done the jobs that he could find in Crocus. He figured everybody was waiting for him on the ship back in Magnolia wondering where he had gone to. They were most likely worried about him, so he was making his way back. He didn't have anybody to worry about, so he had used his fastest magic and found himself running through the fields.

Renji held onto him as he was kind of used to him moving around like this. It was good because he figured that Yuurei would only get faster. Both of them enjoy whatever glimpse of the scenery around them.

"I've been doing my best Ren, and I still feel like I have a long way to go." He said to Exceed.

"If you feel that way then, you have no room to slack. Once we get back to Magnolia we continue your training." He said to his partner.

The trip between Crocus and Magnolia had been cut by a whole two days. It was different when he was on his own when he was with others. It wouldn't take long, but Yuurei would soon see the big city of Magnolia in sight, and he was glad to be back here where he felt safe.

225/200 Travel

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum