Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sneaking in for Materials (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:08 pm

Yuurei

Their trip through Magnolia had continued, and to Yuurei's finding, there were a lot of jobs that he was able to take to make a lot of jewels. He decided that today he would go look around the area of Magnolia. Renji was napping on his shoulder, so he decided to walk carefully that he didn't disturb his friend. While moving through the streets he could see the vast number of people walking around. He would smile at them, and while he continuously walked around he found himself around a group of people.

He wouldn't take long but he would notice that he was no longer around the streets of Magnolia, but somewhere near a cavern that was being protected by Rune Knights. He wasn't sure what was going on, but it seemed like the civilians weren't allowed to enter the place. Throughout the crowd one of them would look familiar.

#2Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:18 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that one of them was Barras who was a blacksmith who worked for the lord in this city. He was also the guy he had helped out with a shady merchant who tried to rob him. It had gone well, and he wondered if he could get answers from him. They had known each other, so he figured it was worth it. Barras was disappointed with the Rune Knights stopping people from checking out what was inside of the cavern, and while he looked around he saw Yuurei. His eyes widen, and he had a smile on his face as he figured that he could try and get him to do a job for him.

Barras would walk towards Yuurei, and the light mage noticed this and he would wave at him with his free arm. The blacksmith would get close to him and once he did he would wave at him to come closer to him.

#3Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:29 pm

Yuurei

"Hey you do you think you can follow me? I got a job for you if you are interested in listening about it." He said to Yuurei.

"Sure why not, take the lead." He said as Barras would walk towards an area where they weren't a lot of people around.

When they got to the area Barras would look at him as he needed this done as it would be amazing for business.

"So that cavern you saw where everybody is hovering around, has been said to have some rare metal that looks like a blue solid rock inside of it, but they aren't allowing anybody to enter the cavern. This will allow me to create weapons and armor far stronger than I could before. Do you think you could enter the cavern for me and get some of those metals?" He asked Yuurei hoping he would take on the job.

Last edited by Yuurei on Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:37 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Barras as he had to think about whether or not he would take a chance to get in trouble with the Rune Knights. He heard they were a group of people who made were like the guards that Devon was with. Still, it seemed interesting, and if he was getting paid then it wouldn't hurt to find some stuff for the blacksmith. He would rub his chin a bit as Renji would wake up and he noticed that Yuurei was with the blacksmith from before.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"We got a job from Barras, and I will take on the job, so you got nothing to worry about. I guess just wait for me at your shop." He said to the blacksmith with a smile on his face.

He would walk back to the area where the Rune Knights were located. He sat in front of a tree as he was looking at them pretending to relax.

#5Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:53 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei continued his watch with the Rune Knights. He noticed that they had a way of walking and after a certain number of hours they would switch their movements and even change who was taking care of the area. He figured he could use his speed, and when he found an opening run through before anybody could tell that someone had slipped past them. He was hoping this would work because he didn't want to hear any of their mouths about getting caught.

He would open his hand as he would bring out six stars from a magic circle that was above his palm. The stars would enter his body and he would get up from where he was sitting. He would stretch a bit as he was walking towards the area he needed to be. When he got there he just had to wait for the opportunity to dash through and into the cavern.

40/1620 Mana Used
Spoiler:

#6Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:09 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had made sure that he was ten meters from where he was to the entrance of the cavern. He also had made sure that he was in a spot where he wouldn't be seen when using his magic. He had to do this correctly, so he didn't get caught or they didn't feel something wrong. It wouldn't take long, but the Rune Knights would start moving and it was time. Yuurei would create a star with his fingers and a magic circle would appear and he would step in it without hesitating and felt a purge rush as he dashed straight into the cavern at about twelve and a half meters per second. He would come to a full stop when he did this and looked back.

It seemed that there was nobody coming inside, which meant that he had entered it without being seen, so he could continue his venture through the cavern.

120/1620 Mana Used
Spoiler:

#7Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:27 pm

Yuurei

The light mage would realize how dark the cavern truly was, and Renji noticed this too as he wasn't enjoying this. Still, it wouldn't take long, as Yuurei would create an orb of light that would light up the area. He sigh with relief as they would be able to walk this without a problem. He moved through the path with his companion and soon enough he would come across a pathway that was blocked off.

"This is probably why they didn't want any of the civilians to enter this place." He said out loud.

Yuurei would use his strength to move the rocks out of the path, and he would be able to open it up for himself. The half-elf continued his venture throughout the cave as he had bumped into several of these types of paths. He would clear them up on his own, but he could only wonder what caused these kinds of cave-ins.

160/1620 Mana Used

#8Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:35 pm

Yuurei

He kept moving through the cavern as he wasn't able to spot any of these blue rocks that Barras had told him about. He figured they were deeper in the cavern, so he continued his search. While doing so he would finally come to what was a large area. In this area, there was a pillar of light that illuminated the place, which made it easier for him. He walked around searching for the metal, but he wasn't able to find anything here. Instead, what he was able to find was a huge hole in the center of this place. This hole was nothing but darkness, which made him nervous about how deep it was. It wasn't just that, as he would also see three pathways on the other side of the pathway.

It would seem like one of these could lead him to his destination. He would hope he would go on the right path the first time.

#9Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:52 pm

Yuurei

"Renji could you make a mark on the wall, so we don't get lost and I can tell that I've been here before?" He said to the Exceed.

He would look at Yuurei and would shake his head as he didn't enjoy his request, but did it anyways. He would use his nail to mark a spot as Yuurei would walk through this path. The light mage would create another orb of light as he walked through the path and soon enough he would find himself at a dead end. In this dead in there was no way for him to move forward, which brought him to the conclusion that he had to go back and try out another path. It also meant that he didn't have to worry about getting lost. These paths would either take him where he needed to go or into another dead end.

240/1620 Mana used

#10Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:58 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk back to his previous location and he would look at two paths remaining, and he would walk into the middle one. This time he felt like this was the right path, and he was walking for a while. Renji was glad that they chose the right path this time. He kept moving as he saw that it was a linear path and he wondered if this was ever going to end. It would soon come to an end, and he would stare down at the wall in front of him. He would scratch the back of his head confused about what the hell was going on.

"I guess this isn't the place either. It had me fooled for a second." He said to Renji.

"You need to have better luck than this Yuu. Let's go to the next path." He would say this.

Both would walk the path back. It was a long walk back, but when they got back to the large area, they would look at the final path. He was hoping that it wouldn't lead them to another dead end.

280/1620 Mana used

#11Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:06 am

Yuurei

Yuurei entered this path hoping things would be different. His walk through the third one seemed to go fine, but he would look at what was in front of him. He scratched the side of his head as he could see the rocks that blocked his path. It looked different than the other times, so he decided to be careful about it. He moved the rocks slowly until everything was clear, and he could move forward. The light mage had a good feeling about this and he kept pushing forward. His travel would pay off as he would come across something that caught his eyes.

There were a few rocks that shined a blue color. He looked at them and figured that this had to be the metal that Barras was hoping to obtain. This was for his client, so he grabbed them and he would look over to Renji.

"Hey Renji can you bring out that sack you always carry around and put these in there." He said to his partner.

320/1620 Mana used

#12Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:17 am

Yuurei

Renji would hear Yuurei and he was surprised that they were going to finally use his bag. This was something he didn't think he would use it for, but he figured if Yuurei asked it was for a reason. He would sigh as he would take the bag out as he looked over to him.

"I'm assuming you need my bag to make sure that we had something to carry everything." He said as he waited for Yuurei to get the blue metal rocks.

Yuurei would take all of the blue rocks that he saw in his sight. There were a few, but he wished that there was a lot more for Barras. Still, he would notice that inside of Renji's bag things would just disappear and the bag would never get heavy or full. It would take a while, but he would be able to take every rock that he saw around.

360/1620

#13Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:30 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would make sure that he didn't miss anything, and when he started walking back to where he had come from it was a sign he was ready to leave. While moving back he was excited to see how he was going to get out of this place.

"Yes, I needed a place to put everything in. I also wanted to make sure if we got caught by Rune Knights they wouldn't catch me red-handed with rocks in my hands." He explained to Renji.

They would get themselves back to the area with the big hole at the center, and Yuurei moved around it. He would continue his walk as he was traversing through everything all. His light magic allowed him to see where he was going without getting confused. It wouldn't take long, but he would find himself at the entrance once again. He would disperse his orb before anybody could realize he was there.

400/1620

#14Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:51 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at the Rune Knights that were posted there, and he figured that they were going to move eventually. He stood where he was, making sure that it was the place where he landed last time. When he confirmed it, he waited for things to progress, and the Rune Knights would finally make their move. When he saw this, Yuurei would create the star with his fingers, and a magic circle would appear in front of him. He would enter the circle quickly and he would find himself dashing towards his destination. The light mage made sure that they wouldn't feel the wind of him passing through, and when he was in the clear he started walking towards the blacksmith shop.

It was dark outside which meant that he was in there for quite some time. Still, he didn't care because he enjoyed exploring the cave, and finding things for his client. It was his time to get paid.

480/1620 Mana Used

#15Yuurei 

Sneaking in for Materials (Good) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:01 am

Yuurei

Yuurei wouldn't take long to reach the shop and he would find himself opening the door. He would enter the shop and there waiting for him was Barras. He was excited to see Yuurei's return. The young lad could have left with the metal and asked for someone to build him a weapon, but not this guy. He was a savior, and Barras would walk to him hopefully he had the stuff.

"So was there the blue solid rocks in that cavern?" He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would look at Renji as he walked to a nearby counter. The Exceed would pull out the bag and he would flip it upside down to reveal all the blue rocks they found in the cavern. Barras would see this as he was excited about what he saw.

"Yes, you found it. I can't believe it. Here's your reward and a bit of extra for your service. Thank you guys, I'm happy you were around." He said this.

Yuurei would take his reward happily and he would be on his way back to the ship to rest up for another day.

2450/1350
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum