Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infiltrating the Cult (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:32 am

Yuurei

Yuurei's time in Magnolia was well spent, and he had done a lot of helping out within the city. He, of course, had taken another quest, which brought him to the streets of Magnolia. His client was a previous client, Guard Captain Devon, and he was looking for him as he remembered how he looked.

Renji was also on the lookout for this guy as they had previously recruited people for him on their last job. It was a beautiful day today, the temperature higher than usual as it was a good day to work. It wouldn't take long for both of them to make a stop as they took notice of the captain who was standing still and doing his job.

Yuurei would approach him at a normal pace as he waved over to the man with a smile on his face. Devon noticed this as he would look over to Yuurei waiting to see why he was here again.

#2Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:44 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would make a stop as he didn't want to get too close to Devon. Once the two stared at each other Yuurei decided to talk.

"I'm here about a request for a tip that was given to you." He said to Devon as he didn't want to say what the whole job was about.

Devon would have a smirk on his face as he would nod understanding what Yuurei meant. He would take a step forward to Yuurei as he was going to explain what he wanted the young man to do.

"Ahh it's you two again. Perfect, I think you can handle this for me. So there is a rumor about a cult that has been formed, but I do not have the time or men to take on the job. Do you accept doing this for me?" He would ask them as he was serious about this.

Yuurei would look at Renji and they figured they were up to any task.

#3Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:49 am

Yuurei

They would have themselves looking at Devon again with determination all over their face.

"Of course, we accept." Yuurei said as Devon figured nothing less from this guy.

He thought about everything that he needed to tell Yuurei as he cough a bit to clear his voice.

"I want you to go around through these streets and ask people if they know anything about this cult. Do your best to pick those who look like they could be in one, and see what kind of information you can get. Please try to confirm if it's real, and where they are possibly located." He said to Yuurei.

The Pegasi would nod as he understood his task at hand, and he would turn and walk away from Devon. He couldn't ask the people around here as he was sure that a bunch of them had already seen him with the captain. He made his move elsewhere in the streets of Magnolia before approaching people.

#4Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:10 pm

Yuurei

Once he was a good amount of distance away from Devon's post, he started his move. The half-elf walked around the street and it wouldn't take long, but he would find someone really creepy in the corner of one of the areas. The light mage would make his approach without hesitation and when the man noticed the presence of the guy with the cat, he was startled. he would smile at him to show him that he meant no harm, but that didn't matter to this guy.

"What do you want from me? I've done nothing wrong." He said paranoid as he looked around to look for a way to escape.

Yuurei felt bad for him as he could tell that this man didn't trust anybody.

"I'm here only to ask a question. Sorry if I'm bothering you. Still, do you know about any new cults that have been made recently?" He asked.

#5Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:21 pm

Yuurei

The man would hear his words, and it would make him nervous. He wasn't going to say anything to strangers as he didn't want to become a target or get in trouble.

"I don't know anything. I'm leaving and leave me alone, you going to get me in trouble." He said this as he ran away from Yuurei through an open space he found.

Yuurei would sigh and shake his head because that was a bust. It was now time to look for another person and see what he could get from them. He moved through the streets again as he would come across a person wearing a robe. He had to think about it and wondered if cult members wore that in broad daylight, but figured he would go and bothered them.

Renji was nervous as he could only wonder what that person was carrying under that robe. Still, he knew Yuurei was strong so they had nothing to worry about.

#6Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:39 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would approach the person with the robe as friendly as he could. He made sure that he didn't seem intimidating or if he had planned to do anything to them if they had made a move. The person in the robe would turn to look at him as if they were expecting them. The light mage would stop walking as he would smile at them and they also had a smile on their face.

"I was expecting you, young man. Did you want to ask me a question? Go and ask away, but you will not be happy with my answer." She said to him as he was a bit confused about the situation now.

"Yes, yes, I am here to ask a question. Do you by any chance know about a cult around these parts?" He asked her hoping she would be his answer to it all.

#7Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:47 pm

Yuurei

She would laugh a bit as she looked over at the two as she would rub her chin decided the answer she would give him.

"No, I do not know about any cults around here, but you will find your answer soon enough. Just keep on searching and your questions will be answered." She said to him as she walked away from him.

Yuurei would sigh as he didn't see that coming, but figured that if he were to believe here then he would get the answers he was looking for. Who would have the answers he was looking for. His walk through the streets continued as he was hoping to find somebody. It wouldn't take long, but there was someone looking at him as if they wanted to be approached. He would do just that as he walked over to them. Once close enough he would come to a stop with a smile on his face.

"Yes, are you looking for me?" He asked.

#8Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:51 pm

Yuurei

The person would have a creepy smile on his face as he would look at both of them.

"Yes, I was hoping you would be interested in buying some stuff from me. I got things you cannot find in the market. Are you interested in that boy?" He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would look at him as he shook his head because he didn't see this coming. Still, he would buy something from his guy if he could get any information about the cult.

"I will check your items if you can answer a question for me. Do you know of any cults that have been recently made around these parts?" He asked waiting for an answer.

When the mysterious man heard that he would look around and then looked over to Yuurei. It wouldn't take long, but he would be engulfed in darkness and would disappear in front of Yuurei's eyes. The merchant didn't want any problems and got out of there quickly.

#9Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:11 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk away from the area as he was scratching his head and trying to figure out how he was going to get the information he was seeking. His movements were sluggish as he made his way through the streets. He felt like he could have continued to ask people, but they wouldn't give him the answer he was looking for, but that was when someone approached him. They had a serious look on their face as he would stare into Yuurei's soul.

"I heard you were looking about a cult that was made in Magnolia. Why are you looking for it?" He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would look at the person and be surprised for a second as he couldn't believe what he was looking for came straight to him. He would take a few to regain his composure before answering the man's question. Renji was surprised that this had happened as well as he figured Yuurei was truly lucky.

#10Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:15 pm

Yuurei

"I'm looking for the cult for one reason and one reason only, devotion. I lack the idea of purpose in my life, and I figured joining a cult would give me a place of acceptance, belonging, and purpose. I heard about a cult through people's conversations, but I never got anybody to talk to me about it." He said to the man.

The man would walk around Yuurei examining him and wondering if he would fit their goal. The way he spoke made him feel like he was broken and they could use that to reform him into a better person than he was right now.

"If you are serious about this, then come to the store right there at night. When you knock on the door please say these words or nobody will answer you. The words are Illucifan Nagar." He said this as he walked away.

Yuurei would bow to the man as he had gotten his foot into the door now.

#11Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had prepared himself for the night as he had decided that it was best to cast magic on himself before entering the cult's hideout. He didn't want to be caught flatfooted in a location and be ambushed if he was caught with his true intention. The two had eaten a good meal as well, so they didn't go in hungry and be tempted to eat anything that they would offer him.

Yuurei had his hands open, revealing two magical circles, which formed six stars in one hand and eleven in the other hand. Soon enough all of the stars would enter his body as he would feel the surge of energy coursing through. He was prepared as he was approaching the store he was told to go. There weren't a lot of people out anymore as it was dark. He hoped things around go smoothly as he needed to come out of this in one piece.

135/1620 Mana used.
Spoiler:

#12Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:27 pm

Yuurei

Once he got to the store, Yuurei would knock on the door and he would wait a couple of seconds, but there wasn't an answer. He found himself knocking on the door again, but this time making sure he would say the password as well.

"Illucifan Nagar." He said this and the door would open up as there would be a huge man inviting Yuurei inside.

The light mage would enter without hesitation and before he knew it the door would close, and the man would lead him to a makeshift tunnel near a wall. He would continue to guide him through the tunnel and soon enough they would be located in a large cavern that was hidden away from the people of Magnolia. The big guy would walk away once they arrive as he would return to his post and leave Yuurei to the next person who was approaching him.

270/1620 Mana Used

#13Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:38 pm

Yuurei

Once the man got close to him he would smile at him and it seemed like the light mage was going to be asked questions again.

"What is your purpose for wanting to join our cause young man?" He asked Yuurei wondering what kind of answer he would get.

"Well, like I told the man before. I was looking for this cult, so I can find a place to belong and a place where I can find my purpose. I head about an existence of a cult through people conversing throughout Magnolia." He would say this to the man hoping it would reach him.

The man would look at Yuurei as he would nod for a bit as he looked like he was convinced.

"I see that is interesting to hear, and I'm glad you're here." He said as he moved away from Yuurei for a second before stopping.

405/1620 Mana Used

#14Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:42 pm

Yuurei

He would turn to look at Yuurei would an angry look on his face as he was disappointed.

"I almost believed you, but nobody talks about the cult outside of here, so I know you're lying. Get him, guys!" He shouted out loud.

There would be men approaching Yuurei that would come out of the shadows. His eyes widen when he saw this as he knew something like this would happen. Yuurei would rush towards the man that was in front of his exit, and he would punch him right in the stomach as he would drop to the ground. They saw how fast he was, and even how strong he was to take someone out like that. The light mage would look at them all and he would have a smirk on his face.

"You aren't going to catch me, but you can try." He said this as he started running through the tunnel he came from.

540/1620 Mana Used

#15Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:45 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei's run through the tunnel was quick, but the men behind him weren't. He was met with the man who guided him to the cavern and they both stared at each other for a few seconds. The light mage had a smile on his face as he ran towards the man before grabbing his face. The half-elf's grip was really tight as he ran straight through the door with the man as a way to open it. It would bring dust to move through the air and soon enough when it disperse it would show the man laying on the door with Yuurei standing tall. He could hear the running of the people behind him and he knew that he didn't have time to be standing here.

Yuurei started running away as he figured the best way to lose them was through the alleyway. The men would reach outside and trying to figure out the direction Yuurei ran in, would split up into different areas.

675/1620 Mana Used

#16Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:49 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei kept running through the alleyways making sure that there was no way they could find him. His movements were swift and quick, and eventually, he gain distance that they didn't know where he was, so they decided to go back to the cult leader. When he felt he was safe, Yuurei decided to make his way towards Devon and give him all the information that he had. He kept running though as he was heading towards his destination, which would be a quick trip as he was running at full speed.

It would surprise Yuurei to see that Devon would still be at his post this entire time, and he would slow down his running and soon enough he would come to a walk. The half-elf would wave at him, and Devon would wonder what if he got any information that would be useful. Once the two got close to each other, Yuurei would disperse his magic as he didn't need it anymore.

710/1620 Mana Used

#17Yuurei 

Infiltrating the Cult (Good) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:54 pm

Yuurei

"Did you get the information that I asked for?" He asked wondering what Yuurei would say.

"Yes, I did. Their location is in a store not too far from here. It should be broken right now, but I'm sure they're going to fix it quickly. There is a tunnel in the store that takes you to a large cavern for people to worship whatever they worship. They chased me out of it and I lost them before I could come here." He explained this all to Devon.

He would nod listening to Yuurei as he had gotten the information he needed. It seemed like everything he heard was true and decided that it was best to take action before things got too serious with that cult.

"Thank you for your service. Here's your reward and a little extra for being chased." He said this as he gave Yuurei his reward.

Yuurei would smile, taking his reward and walking away as he was going to the ship and heading to bed.

2777/1350
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum