Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fail Attempt at Mugging (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

The Fail Attempt at Mugging (Good) Empty Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:58 pm

Yuurei

Yuur4ei and Renji had gotten quite used to this city and everything it had to offer, but honestly, all they had done so far were jobs that they found. That was what they were doing today. They were meeting with their client who was going to give them jewels to purchase what they needed. He figured that he would tell them more when they arrived at the shop that he worked in. The light mage’s arrival was a short one as he would enter the smith shop to see a bulky man working on a weapon right now.

“I’m here for the job request, is Barras here?” He asked kindly waiting for an answer.

Barras would stop his work to look over to Yuurei with a smile on his face. He could see that he was scrawny, but if he had taken the job then he would trust his ability to get it done.

#2Yuurei 

The Fail Attempt at Mugging (Good) Empty Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:00 am

Yuurei

He would walk over to Yuurei and he would look at him a bit more before speaking to him.

“Yes, I’m Barras, and here are more details about the job. There is a merchant who wants to meet you on the outskirts of the city. He will be in a small caravan, so look out for one. I think something fishy is going on with the deal, so I wanted someone who could protect themselves to do this job for me.” He explained to Yuurei.

Yuurei would nod as he was fine with everything that he told him, and he knew how to prepare for the worse.

"Thank you for the information. I will be sure to be on guard." He said this as Renji would give the man a wave as he was waiting for the money.

Barras would hand them the money and with that Yuurei would be on his way to his next destination.

#3Yuurei 

The Fail Attempt at Mugging (Good) Empty Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:03 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was now making his way to the exit of Magnolia and with that, he would see the vast number of people that occupied the streets. Still, he did his best to navigate through it all and it wouldn't take him long, but he would be at the exit of the city. It would be the one closest to the smith shop, so he figured this was the correct place. The light mage had found himself walking through the city outskirts of the city as he was looking for this caravan that Barras had told him about. He was hoping that this was a quick exchange of cash and product, but he knew that it would be too good to be true.

If it were that easy then Barras would have gone on his own. It wouldn't take long, but he would soon spot the caravan that he was told about, and started walking over to it.

#4Yuurei 

The Fail Attempt at Mugging (Good) Empty Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:08 am

Yuurei

While Yuurei was walking towards the caravan he would move his hands up towards him and open them as two magic circles would appear and along with that three stars in total would show up before they would enter the young man. It had made him stronger and faster than he was, and he did this just in case they had tried to catch him off guard. When he got to the caravan, he would knock on the door and stepped back a bit to wait and see who would come out.

It wouldn't take long, but a shady merchant would step out, and alongside him, another person would be next to him.

"How can I help you?" The shady merchant asked.

Yuurei would look at the two and felt like something was wrong, but answered anyway.

"I'm here as requested by Barras to buy the ores you were going to sell him." He said both of them as he had shown them the bag of jewels in his hand.

46/1220 Mana used

#5Yuurei 

The Fail Attempt at Mugging (Good) Empty Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:12 am

Yuurei

The shady merchant would look at the bag and he would nod to see that there was a lot of jewels in there. The other merchant would move closer to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

"Oh that's a lot of jewels there. I'm glad that you came this way. If you go to the back the ores will be there, and then you can take them for the jewels." He would say this as he would step aside to let Yuurei check.

Yuurei would nod as he would walk over to the back of the caravan and while he was doing that the merchant's aide would attempt to land a cheap strike on Yuurei's neck. Luckily Yuurei didn't trust them, and Renji was keeping an eye out on his back.

"Yuu, watch it." He said as the merchant would hesitate for a second as he was surprised about the cat's ability to talk.

92/1220 Mana used

#6Yuurei 

The Fail Attempt at Mugging (Good) Empty Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:17 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would have a smile on his face as he would step to the side quickly dodging the attack from the man. He would instantly rotate his body using his left leg and brought his right leg up to kick the man right on his hip. This would bring the man's eyes to widen from the impact and he would stumble to the side as he didn't know that this guy was this strong. He held onto his hip as he would laugh as he would look at Yuurei and then to the merchant.

"Oh so you're a tough guy I see, then it means I need to get serious then." He said this as he was hoping to keep Yuurei's attention.

The other merchant would move around and when he was behind Yuurei would try to stab him with a knife that he had kept with him.

138/1220 Mana used

#7Yuurei 

The Fail Attempt at Mugging (Good) Empty Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:21 am

Yuurei

They had forgotten about Renji who would squeeze Yuurei's shoulder this time, which caught his attention. He would turn to see that he was being attacked, and he would parry the man's arm as he was moving too slow. When he did that, Yuurei would swing his arm and would back hand the man on the side of his face with his hand closed. It would send the man falling to the ground, but now out of the fight. While he had done that, the other merchant would rush Yuurei hoping that he would get him before he could turn around.

The half-elf knew that this was a two on one fight, and didn't forget about the man behind him. He would turn quickly to see the man approaching him fast. Yuurei would step forward and duck before launching an uppercut into the man's jaw, and sending him on the floor and unconscious.

184/1220 Mana Used

#8Yuurei 

The Fail Attempt at Mugging (Good) Empty Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:24 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had taken one of them out and when the shady merchant saw that his partner and his body guard were taken out, he did his best to get up and run away. The light mage would run straight towards him and he would lunge towards him with a knee raised up and connecting onto his back. The hit would drop him onto the floor and take him out as well. He would look at both of them and would shake his head as he walked to the back of the caravan to get the ores that he was promised. When he got there, he saw that there was nothing in the back, which brought Yuurei to sigh and shake his head. He looked at the two of them and walked away as headed back to the city.

He hoped that this ass whooping they had suffered would teach them never to do something like this again.

230/1220 Mana Used

#9Yuurei 

The Fail Attempt at Mugging (Good) Empty Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:28 am

Yuurei

Yuurei wouldn't take long to arrive at his destination, and when he did he would enter the blacksmith shop once again. He would look at Barras who was there with a smile on his face. He was disappointed, but at least he didn't get robbed.

"I took care of the two merchants, but there weren't any ores in the back of the caravan. They tried to steal from me when I wasn't looking. I'm sorry that there wasn't anything there." He said as he figured that the quest was a bust.

"It's okay and you took out some terrible merchants, so they won't do this to anybody else again. I figured this was going to be the case, so for your hard work, you can keep the jewels in the bag as a thank you." He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would nod as he slightly bowed to the man before walking out of the blacksmith and towards the ship.

1442/900
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum