Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spooky scary love [Sofia]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Sofia 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:08 am

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | EXOTIC TREAT

“Heheheheh, I’m probably just being silly really…” Smiling and shaking her head softly as she followed after Alisa, Miss Serena slipped her arm around that of her wonderful woman and then threaded their fingers together, following after her fantastic fox but at a pace that told the woman she wasn’t in any real rush to get there.
“I mean honestly, feeling bad about you being so sweet?” That lack of haste perhaps sourced from the fact that she felt a hint of dread at what they might discover there, while the idea of getting there and finding out that some kind of curse had been placed in the White Empress seemed like something she could take in her stride, the alternative was something else entirely.

“It just…” Actually finding herself rather intimidated by the idea that she might get there and discover everything that went on had been perfectly innocent and she was the one with the problem, Sofia knew that she would feel absolutely terrible if she rocked up at this stall and was told that there was nothing wrong, and everything was just her imagination. It almost feeling like it would make it seem as if she was rejecting this apparent soft side of her luscious lover, the blue eyed beauty did not know what she would do if this was the case, and though it felt strange hoped for something more malign to be going on.

“It doesn’t feel like the ‘you’ that I know, and that scares me a little?” That inner worry something that forced her to try and explain herself in an effort to strengthen her resolve, while Miss Serena felt that she owed Alisa justification for why she had chosen this course of action, it was as much for herself than her partner that she spoke. Almost trying to validate her own argument to make herself feel more assured, the sapphire siren felt that there was a dread within her not of evil but rather innocence, and she couldn’t help but feel silent discomforted by that…

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 SofiaSerana

#27Alisa 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:00 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @Sofia | COSTUME

Alisa could certainly feel it, how for all the haste Sofia had shown thus far seemed to abate as they actually headed towards the old Crone's tent. As if whatever progress they might make as they reached it would undo Alisa's newfound openness. The sculptress for one showed no real hurry in getting there, far preferring to hold onto Sofia's hand and admire her irresistible beauty:

"Ufufu~ After you fought so hard to see just how sweet I could be~ It does feel awful of me to deny you all that sweetness for so long hm~?", clearly, she'd much preferred to simply bask in her lover's soothing warmth, nuzzling her cheek gently as her thoughts nonetheless resonated with her, "Yes... I do understand that, for me to have reached such a different outlook in such a short time. I know..."

She sighed... Lovestruck as she may be, she hadn't exactly grown dumber or anything of the sort. She clearly understood why Sofia would feel anxious about this, judging from the way she rubbed behind her head, before gazing deeply into those vivid blue eyes and planting a gentle smooch on her lips:

"But I can promise you, the person you see now, standing before you. I'm exactly the same woman as I was when we first met. Well, maybe not completely~... You have made me into a better woman Sofia, without any sliver of doubt."

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#28Sofia 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Sofia

“I’m so sorry, my sweet…” Only finding herself feeling worse when Alisa pointed out that what she saw now was in a way everything that Miss Serena had wanted, though she guessed that her perfect partner was only being playful in the way she spoke, the sapphire siren couldn’t help but feel a pang in her heart at the fact that she was denying what seemed to be what they both desired.
“I do hope this is just me being paranoid, and then I can really feel able to indulge this side to you?” Certainly in no way hating the change she saw in her delicious dark diva but rather the manner in which it had taken place, it was not the way that the White Empress was expressing herself or acting that threw off her cautious companion but something else; that almost ineffable factor that made it all feel that little it fishy.

“And you too, my love, for me…” The heart of our teenage temptress throbbing all the more as her wonderful woman described how she had changed in her company, as Sofia looked back over her own history she could see that she was no longer the same girl who had stumbled into Fiore and flaunted herself around anymore, and that was largely due to the influence of the woman opposite her in turn.
“Do you think that girl you met by the pool would hold herself back from this?” Certainly the changes she herself had experienced subtle, perhaps enough so that few might have really observed them, the magenta minx was no longer the party girl who craved fun and excitement, at least not all the time. Instead seeming to feel like she could open her heart that bit more and not use her more frivolous habits as a crutch or means to defend herself, it felt like the stronger emotional connection was the reason she was so reluctant to believe this was real, because she would rather keep her impulses at bay than risk ruining what she had by this point…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#29Alisa 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:22 pm

Alisa

Alisa could tell her cheeky little comment had exactly the opposite effect than she'd expected, and almost immedaitely she found herself squeezing that dainty hand of her lover's, interlacing her fingers with hers as she nodded and gazed into her eyes

"I do realize my outlook feels a lot different than it was before but... If anything...", spoke the sculptress, lowering her head slightly, the effect she'd had on her lover clear to see. She'd grown so accustumed to someone who not for a second shared her feelings, "That's my fault for bottling it all in so much? Well, whatever happens from here on out... I'll make sure to let you know more often... Everything going around in here."

Raising her hand over her chest, Alisa looked back up into those bright blue eyes lovingly, easing Sofia's hand there as the only way to truly drive her point home. The rain pouring overhead had been growing increasingly intense as they neared the tent, but at that point, Alisa hardly gave it a second thought. Only as she finally noticed their destination up in the distance did she look away from Sofia and raise her idle hand to point:

"There... That's the old woman's tent."

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#30Sofia 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:41 pm

Sofia

“Heheheheheheh, that might be what it is…?” The foreign fox finding herself almost convinced by her wonderful woman as she postulated a little theorem on why the defined difference in her behaviour seemed to have come about so suddenly, as she found her hand being pressed onto the chest of her partner and felt the beat beneath her breast, it was easy to feel rather swayed by what Alisa said.
“When you put it that way, it really makes me want to ‘keep’ you?” The powerful pulse that she felt seeming to seize her and make her own body seem to chime in time with that welcoming rhythm, Miss Serena found herself swooning slightly as she looked into the dazzling eyes of the dark dish and let out a heavy breath because of it, her hand lifting up to the cheek of the woman and stroking it as she found herself lost for a few moments in the glorious gaze that fell upon her.

A slow and yet also rather spicy smooch following soon afterward as the sapphire siren found herself overwhelmed by her feelings, the hand that she held upon her soft skin of her beloved crept deeper and deeper into those dark locks as she tugged the temptress toward her, and seized the woman in a lock of lips that was fuelled by both love and lust. Practically losing her mind as she felt the plump, pillow-like pout of her partner and gasping as she did so, all too quickly the beat that bested Sofia seemed to sound like a million drums pounding in her ears as she surrendered to her want for a moment and wrapped her arms around her luscious lover with relish, practically clawing at her hair and shoulders to feel just an ounce more intimacy with the only person in the world she could never want to be parted from…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#31Alisa 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:14 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Sofia | COSTUME

"Ufufufu~", giggled the sculptress, so thrilled by those words she couldn't help a shiver shooting through her whole body head to toe. Sofia would undeniably feel it as the sculptress squeezed her hand just a bit tighter, nuzzling her hand tenderly as she all but purred at that touch, her cheeks reddening on contact with that marvellous mitt as she spoke, "I'm glad to have made it easier for you my love~"

And yet, that temporary glint of confidence lasted little for the love dazed diva, her pulse quickening, her breath forming visible puffs of condensation in front of her as she inched closer to her lover in turn, butterflies fluttering in her stomach, until finally~... Alisa had kissed Sofia before but at that moment when their lips met... She felt something else entirely, a depth of unyielding love that had most certainly been there, she'd just never quite acknowledged it.

At that moment, nothing else really mattered beyond the wonderful woman standing before her, the pitter patter of the rain simply fell into the background as she leaned in for a slow, sensual kiss, a dizzying dance of tongues to the rhythm of their racing heartbeat. It felt like fireworks had suddely shot through her whole body, her hands trembling as they snaked around Sofia's bare waist, caressing every inch of that smooth, silken skin along the way, pulling her closer and tighter with every passing moment, until even the supple softness of their firm, full breasts posed an actual barrier as they pressed together as tightly as possible. Alisa couldn't let go of her, not for a single moment, purring into the kiss as she whispered breathlessly:

"Mmmmn, Sofiaaaa~...", almost a purr, her husky voice came out with a loving, almost needy tone as she looked into those vibrant blue eyes like the brightest jewels, the most beautiful sight they'd ever witnessed, "I love you so much~... More than anything in the world."

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#32Sofia 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:37 pm

Sofia

“Mmmmnnnnn… Alisssssssaaaa~” Perhaps failing herself as a water mage in the fact that she did not even notice the rain that fell down around them due to the delicious distraction that was the dark diva, all that Sofia could do was purr and let out an almost hissing mewl of enjoyment as she spoke the name of her beloved, being wholly consumed by the kiss as she did so. Each and every fresh smooch they shared seeming like it was new and wonderful, even though the sapphire siren tried to memorize every detail about the silky softness of her lover’s lip and the velvety feel of her tongue, it seemed to make no difference really. Every opportunity she had to enjoy the affection of the ebony enchantress was like a drug that made her feel like she was being born again, with this as the first sensation she ever felt, and everything else paling by comparison.

“I love you too, so very… very much…?” The teenage temptress feeling like she was in a trance that lasted for all eternity, she was only roused by it when she heard those husky honeyed words that Alisa spoke, and she responded to them on instinct. Not even realizing the meaning behind what she said until after she spoke them, the tone of Miss Serena grew a little higher as she continued with her little answer as she realized just how true her words were, and showed what almost felt like a surprise at that fact. Almost. Yet at the same time it was hardly a shock at all either, it was so very easy to fall in love with a woman like this after all, and become so lost in her that she almost forgot who she was and what she was doing…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#33Alisa 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:59 am

Alisa

At that moment, there was nothing in the world outside the two of them, and the endless sparks flying off between their warm, drenched bodies until Alisa could only squeeze her lover tighter still, suckling, nibbling on that luscious lip as she teased it between her teeth, her hand sliding up, fingertips teasing along the curve of her spine as they slipped beneath the violet curtain of her wet, silken hair, admiring the way it clung to her smooth skin before hooking behind her neck:

"And I love you more~... My marvellous mermaid~", yes, the mere sound of those words shot a palpable shiver down her spine, one would Sofia would undoubtedly feel as she held the tall, statuesque woman in her arms, and yet Alisa herself all but melted in this loving embrace.

Alisa couldn't quite see this but whatever magic she'd been aflicted with was a good bit more than simply an old crone's fortune telling: As she held her lover close in warm, passionate embrace, savouring each and every little smooch like the most precious feeling in the world... The same magic that afflicted the sculptress would slowly seep into the woman she loved most:

"Mmmmn~... Hah~... I never want to let go of you my darling.", uttering her own, love dazed confession, the sculptress, gazed into those beautiful eyes and sighed in bliss, stroking her cheek as took a moment to admire that lovestuck look on her face

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#34Sofia 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Sofia

“You know… Just what to say to make me feel amazing…” Smiling and nuzzling the nose of her lover as the other woman spoke, Miss Serena was not sure exactly of what it was about the words of her wonderful woman that seemed to charm her so, but couldn’t help but confess how smitten they seemed make her all the same.
“Did I… Ever tell you that~?” The brilliant blue gaze of the beauty clouded slightly by the sense of dizziness that this instance of deliciousness provided her with, all of a sudden she felt just a little bit drunk on the fine wine that was the love that she shared with the ebony enchantress that she hung from, and as she spoke she smooched those sweet lips every few syllables as if magnets seemed to be pulling their mouths together.

“Me either babe…” Finding herself smiling as she was told that her luscious lover never wanted to let her go and the feeling seeming like it was more than mutual in that moment, Sofia lifted her arms up and wrapped them around the neck of the amazing amazon that aroused such potent feelings within her, and found herself blissfully lost in the looks of the woman as she gazed at her.
“Now that I’m in your grasp, I never want to feel anything else~?” Every feature she saw and every sensation that she felt seeming as if it had been heightened by this moment of pure and unadulterated bliss, the sapphire siren could feel herself falling deeper and deeper underneath the silent spell that this sable seductress had cast upon her, and didn’t mind that one little bit. All she wanted, right now, was more and more than she could ever have, and then some more than that still…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#35Alisa 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:43 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Sofia | COSTUME

"That~... Might be my greatest talent really~...", even now Alisa couldn't help but bite back a bad feeling as she watched her lover suddenly swooning back over her so. Even in her love dazed state of mind, under the influence of this spell... Some innermost instinct of hers could tell something was not right and yet. With the spell in place, Alisa could hardly spare it much of a thought, "I'm sure you did buuuut... I'd love to hear it over and over and over again~"

As her tongue snuck out to give those plush lips a tender litte lick, Alisa could only hold her lover close, as if her warmth was all she needed to survive, far more than even the very air she breathed. Hearing her profess the depth of her feelings so openly like this kept her heart thumping madly in her chest, enough that Sofia would inevitably feel it as they pressed so tightly together:

"Then~... We'll just feel everything we can, together...", Alisa's hands somehow managed to snake around even tighter around her lover, resting her forehead against hers, her hand slid up her lover's back, caressing her shoulder as she cupped her cheek, placing a long, tender kiss on her lips, "So long as I have you in my arms. I feel like... There's nothing I can't do~"

Yet the longer they spoke, the more than unpleasant thought flashed into her mind... Just as Sofia had worried for her, so did Alisa struggle when she imagined Sofia's mind might be getting affected in some way, enough for her to chew on her bottom lip as she spoke:

"C-come on... Let's go look around the fortune teller's tent so we can get back to our room."

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#36Sofia 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 350 | EXOTIC TREAT

“Then… All I have to do is hold you close like this, and…” A sweet, soft purr escaping Miss Serena as she looked into those beautiful red eye, as Alisa spoke all that the sapphire siren could do was seek out those luscious lips over and over every chance that she got, while drinking in that intoxicating sense of warmth that this wonderful woman gave off.
“We’ll be unstoppable, right?” Certainly finding herself in a rather heavy sense of agreement with the comments of her coquettish companion, it truly did feel in that moment that regardless of what affected them there was nothing that could hold back either themselves or the things that they felt, aside from each other of course.

“H-Huh? Oh… Right.” That latter factor seeming to prove rather vital to the circumstance really, it perhaps spoke volumes of the White Empress that despite the fact that she was far more heavily overwhelmed by whatever bliss seemed to be afflicting them both that it was she who seemed to stand up to it first, the titanic temptress seemed to wrench the pair of them free of whatever influx of infatuation as Sofia found herself blinking in surprise. Certainly not treated by so heavy a level of ‘intoxication’ as the black beauty but blighted all the same and falling hard for the trap, it took the break that her beloved provided for the magenta mermaid to pull herself free from whatever affected her, and she was left confused and rather flustered in its wake.

“That’s strange, for that moment there, I’d almost totally forgotten about what we were doing?” Rather assuredly finding herself overwhelmed by what had been affecting Alisa and to the degree that everything else had seemed to leave her mind entirely, Miss Serena shook her head and found herself feeling rather stupefied by whatever had afflicted her, as if she was suffering from some kind of amorous ‘hangover’ or something of the sort. Luckily for her the woman she stood with seeming to have the capability to catch her even when she was at her weakest, whatever had sought to get the better of them had clearly underestimated the ace of Blue Pegasus, that was for sure…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#37Alisa 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:38 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @Sofia | COSTUME

At first glance, it didn't seem as though Alisa was in a state capable of looking out for her lover as such. Utterly dazed by the very sight of the wonderful woman in her arms, giggling as she lavished her with kisses and toyed with her hair, the sculptress certainly felt no such capacity herself, nor did she see a need for yet. And yet deep down, she could still tell something wasn't quite right, an inescapable instinct that drove her devoid of any conscious influence:

"Yess~...", she whispered into the kiss, all but shivering as those honeyed words reached her ears, her idle hand sliding down her lover's arm, taking a firm hold of her hand, fingers interlacing as she noddled, "Exactly like this~... And whoever gets in the way... Will have no idea what hit them~"

The closer Alisa held on to her, the less she could think about the fortune teller and her tent, not when she couldn't even peel her eyes away from her lover. And yet as the girl seemingly snapped out of whatever trance had taken root in her heart, Alisa merely squeezed her hand tighter:

"...I could tell~... It's so easy to lose track of time when I hold you in my arms~ No wonder you feel the same way", nodding as she blushed visibly, Alisa merely stroked her lover's cheek, squeezing her close to her, sighing lovingly at her warmth when she clung to her. Almost immediately her smile brightened as she saw the girl of her dreams pulled back from that spaced out mood that took hold of her, and wanted nothing but to savour that last moment with the girl in her arms before they marched off into the unknown, "Ufufu~... Thankfully... We have all the time in the world my love~"

And at this point... The sooner they got it out of the way the better... Alisa could feel herself falling deeper and deeper into this loving daze, to the point where she wanted nothing more than to take her lover and carry her off to the nearest secluded spot... Who knows how much longer could she last...

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#38Sofia 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:13 am

Sofia

WORDS: 305 | EXOTIC TREAT

“N-No…” The wakeup call that her wonderful woman had given to her just what Miss Serena had seemed to need, due to only being afflicted by a ‘watered down’ version of whatever was affecting Alisa, she was more able to recover from it and as such when the woman opposite her seemed to make another unintentional attempt to trap her this time the sapphire siren was ready.
“…But soon enough, OK my love~?” Wary of whatever was affecting her this time because of the befuddlement she had felt before, though she felt back for refusing the attention of her ravishing raven by lightly placing her finger on those luscious lips, all that the magenta haired minx could offer was a promise that they would return to this moment soon. When all was good and well with the world, no doubt.

“Let’s just pop by this crone, and once we have we will almost certainly have all that time, won’t we~?” The sensations she had experienced not only seeming to give Sofia an even greater sense of conviction that something strange was afoot but also offering her a greater sense of sympathy for what the vivacious victim was going through, now that she had felt even a little of the effect that blighted her black beauty the foreign femme was even more determined than ever to do something about it, and yet also more delicate with it.
“The evening and beyond~?” Now understanding whole-heartedly that the ebony enchantress that she cherished so much was not entirely in control of herself, the empathy that she felt prompted her to deal with the woman sweetly but firmly, and in a fashion that the foreign fox expected would help her to guide them both toward a better outcome without hurting the feelings of this bewitched belle in the process…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#39Alisa 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:57 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 290 | TAG: @Sofia | COSTUME

As she held Sofia close to her, Alisa could only nod, squeezing that hand close, falling silent as she felt that dainty finger on her plush, glossy lips, giving them a little kiss as she smiled and nodded. Yes... They were close to that momentous goal, of just putting aside whatever concerns they had here and just heading somewhere else... Where they could be alone:

"Ufufu~... It can't come soon enough~", with her lovey dovey charm peering through ever so often, Alisa made sure she clung to her lover every step of the way, holding her hand close, shoulders brushing together as she nodded, eyes narrowing as her voice came with an audible, purring hint of excitement, "We'll have alllll the time in the world my love~ This evening... Won't be nearly enough~"

But before they could that... They had to see it for themselves. Ask the old Crone more about this spell that even Alisa wasn't so sure she had, until she'd seen her lover acting a bit different. The tent was just as she remembered it, with an odd scent of incense flowing outwards, all but lulling in the curious visitors... But once Alisa walked inside though, she could tell something felt odd... Different... She'd be blinded by her love for Sofia, certainly. But she wasn't truly blind by any stretch:

"Careful... She's... Not what she seems to be.", Alisa had seen the old crone the last time she'd come here. And she certainly knew what to look for. What happened here...? Just what had changed the last time she'd stopped by? The old lady standing behind it with the crystal ball certainly looked the same but... Didn't quite feel like it?

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#40Sofia 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:09 am

Sofia

WORDS: 350 | EXOTIC TREAT

“No wonder time magic is so heavily restricted, huh?” Smirking at the remark made by her ravishing raven, Sofia couldn’t help but feel amused by having all the time there was in the world at their disposal, and quickly her mind thought of a nice little situation if that was a more literal example.
“If I had a choice, I’d freeze it and spend the rest of eternity with only you for company~?” Perhaps a little of that transferred ‘drunkenness’ showing in the speech of the sapphire siren as she toyed with the idea of having that concept at her disposal, she couldn’t help but swoon inwardly at the idea of leaving the world frozen in a nice moment of romance, and enjoying just the company of the woman next to her for every single moment that she could.

So this is her? For some reason, I expected something prettier and more mysterious? Unfortunately, she did not have much time to dwell on the concept however, as quickly they entered the tent they targeted and the foreign fox was given her first chance to see the person who had seemingly affected her lover so strongly, and honestly didn’t feel all that impressed by what she saw. Luckily the woman at her side was only too quick to remind her that looks could be deceiving.

“Seems your fortunes have quite the effect?” Speaking up with a little more hostility than she was used to as she eyed the fortune teller and then nodded at the advice that Alisa gave her, while Miss Serena was more accustomed to treating people with friendliness and fair manners, for one reason or another she could not summon her usual bearing against this crone.
“If I didn’t know better, I’d be tempted call them more curses than anything?” Perhaps a part of her warning the water witch not to underestimate any person with such potent power as to influence such a powerful figure as her partner, it was rare for the magenta minx to approach anyone with her guard as raised as it was now, but also felt necessary. After all, she wasn’t here to make friends right now, but rather, get to the bottom of what was going on…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#41Alisa 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:11 pm

Alisa

"Ufufu~... Now you're giving me quite the interesting idea~", winked the sculptress, nuzzling her tenderly as she placed a loving, gently smooch on her cheek, "Maybe that's just the magic I need to learn."

Something to think about, no doubt, once Sofia had her much needed chat with the old fortune teller. Alisa was right to feel wary... At this point, she saw the effect her own love dazed state had on her lover and couldn't help but furrow her brow... She couldn't quite speak up with the fierce, unyielding, ferocious pounding in her chest, pulling her ever irresistibly towards Sofia, all but gravitating around her as she stuck close with every step. Yes, she was currently far from the aloof, solitary Alisa Vollan Sofia had no doubt fallen for, but even now, personally, she still didn't feel any different:

"Hihihi~... My fortunes are what people make them, young lady~", replied the old woman, clearly not the slightest bit intimidated, just smiling as she looked up from her deck of cards, pointing at the blushing, love dazed Alisa, "Whether it's a blessing or a curse is in the eye of the beholder... And you need only look at her face to see for yourself. She could have fallen for anybody the moment she set her heart to it... And yet she sought you out."

Well... Alisa couldn't disagree with that... Even before the love spell well and truly struck... All she could think of was finding Sofia... But then, was that really any different from what she usually did:

"I... Can't argue with that last part...", spoke the sculptress, chewing her lip as she looked at her lover, holding her hand tightly, knowing she wasn't in a good place to argue whichever point.

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#42Sofia 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:11 pm

Sofia

“Of course!” Frowning for a moment at the explanation that the crone offered to them before looking toward the face of her fellow femme as the fortune teller advised, as Miss Serena looked over the beautiful features of the black haired belle that she held so beloved, her expression softened for a moment before she let loose a cry that spoke of her desire to defy notions such as destiny and fate.
“Who the hell do you think you’re dealing with, hm~?” Perhaps such forces at work in their lives but the sapphire siren not the sort of girl who let herself be left at the mercy of them, not while she had strength inside herself, there was no way she was going to accept any explanation for what had occurred above the power of their love, as corny as it sounded.

“You can cast any spell you like on either of us, but it won’t matter…” Shaking her head and smiling as she found her assurance returning now that she knew that this was not some malign affliction but rather a simple expression of the sweetness of her ebony enchantress, Sofia couldn’t help but wrap an arm around the waist of her wonderful woman and tug at her hips to pull her perfect partner close as she boasted of their connection, and knew that there was nothing that could best it.
“There is no force in the ‘verse that can keep us apart~!” Certainly the White Empress coerced by the curse to put on quite the display of affection and perhaps the knowledge of that compelling the coquette next to her to speak from the heart as well, with a smile on her face and blue eyes that felt like they would never leave the fairness of the face in front of her, the magenta minx called out proudly as she declared their eternal defiance to anything other than their love and found herself smirking as she did so. Knowing all the while that her lover would feel the exact same way she did…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#43Alisa 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @Sofia | COSTUME

Really... Alisa couldn't argue with it, with any of this... All of the old woman's words rung true, and even if she'd reached a point when she could objectively acknowledge the fortune weighed more heavily on her thoughts than she'd normally like... She couldn't help but smile wider as Sofia turned to her, all but shivering at those powerful yet wholeheartedly loving words:

"Ufufufu~... No amount of power or magic... Could peel you and I away from one another, Sofia~", spoke the sculptress, draping her arm lovingly around Sofia's shoulder, pulling her closer to herself, until her firm, supple bust squished ever so softly into her lover's until Alisa couldn't help but hum, leaning in and planting a long, tender smooch on her cheek. She all but forgot about the grizzled old fortune teller with Sofia in her arms, her warmth, seeping into her whole body until she could only reach out and brush those silky violet locks behind her ear, giggling like a smitten schoolgirl the whole way through, "Mmmm~... I love you so much... My wonderful woman"

Surely her eyes would have all but turned to hearts at this point, and yet, the sculptress thought little of it. Under the influence of her spell, drawing out the utmost of her affection for the woman before her, she couldn't help but sink on one hip, all but leaning into her, stroking her cheek as she gazed into those mesmerizing eyes of blue, admiring every shade as it shimmered under the dim candlelight... Breathing in her scent so deeply she pressed herself even closer into her beloved, admiring every bit of warmth she gave off:

"I'm so lucky to have found you~...", with a love dazed sigh, her nails dug ever so softly into her back as she clung to Sofia, hanging off her as she just... Relaxed... Glad to have her lover relaxing in her embrace in turn...

...The sweetest bliss an aloof huntress like herself could ever have the luxury of experiencing~... Wherever their fate took them next. She only knew it would be wondrous~

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#44Sofia 

Spooky scary love [Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:26 am

Sofia

“Heeheheehee, and I love you even more, my wonderful White Empress…” Purring loudly and giggling at the words of the woman next to her, Sofia couldn’t help but feel her heart throbbing by this point thanks to both the affection she was shown and the subtle sense of relief she experienced in knowing that this moment, while perhaps a little embellished, was really quite genuine.
“God, I don’t even know how I could have thought that anyone other than you could have created such magic between us?” Such a strong sense of feeling suddenly flowing from her toward the beauty nearby that the blue belle even felt a little bit weak at the knees, she could only smile as the her beloved looked toward her and step forward to wrap her arms around the slim neck of her sable haired soulmate, and swoon as she hung in that position just daring the woman to kiss her.

“Alisssaaa… You are the most amazing person I’ve ever met, and…” Their position and the feelings that flowed between them sure to overwhelm her even if her marvellous mate did manage to avoid such temptation, all too quickly Miss Serena would find herself smooching the lush lips of her luscious lover with reckless abandon, and at the same time found herself seized suddenly by the spirit of confession.
“I never want to let you go?” Perhaps overwhelmed by her sense of guilt or something similar to that and as such wanting to truly convey just how much the woman she held meant to her, as she did so an question seemed to sprout in her mind of the magenta minx that she likely later on would have thought had lingered for some time, and yet not did have the courage to ask. Yet for now she elected to keep it quiet, and wait for the perfect moment to pop it, instead simply relishing the chance to enjoy the feeling of connection she shared with the woman who meant so very, very much to her…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum