Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Follow me down to the River [Alisa & Alice: Festival]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

Follow me down to the River [Alisa & Alice: Festival] - Page 2 Empty Thu May 10, 2018 2:55 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @alice | ALISA | LUMEN  

"Well, I wouldn't even suggest this were you still pregnant.", Alisa noted, nodding in agreement. Not that she'd ever fight a pregnant woman, even if she posessed any semblance of ability to pull her punches.

Alice herself might disagree with her view, she'd done everything possible so others still treated her as herself and not as the children growing inside her. But for better or worse, during those nine months and the few years right after, anybody with the slightest shred and decency ought treat her not as Alice the knight, but as the mother of two children, whose wellbeing directly depended on her own.

"Like a parent to a child I wonder~", chuckled the sculptress, visibly amused at the sight, enough to tilt her head and raise a finger to her bottom lip. In the end she had but one student with whom she had a good relationship - perhaps too good for some people's standards - enough to leave her heart torn in two whenever she thought on her and another blonde with an even bigger influence in her present life.

But then, she knew better than assuming all master and student relationships took the same undertones as hers and Liana's, though it's not as if she personally experienced any other to have a proper term for comparison. Alisa knew not what breed of conflict these two women shared in the past, but she defenitely understood - and accepted - she and Akira might have easily been enemies. This mutual understanding arose out of simple conversation, devoid of any intention of judging the other for their life choices or lack thereof. And none of it would stop Alisa from ruthlessly removing the woman from her path should she ever stand in it. After all, she'd professed a desire to stand behind the new King, even while the sculptress ultimately steeled her resolve for the day when she might take his life.

If they faced each other in battle, Alisa would try not to kill her, but if the woman fought to her fullest, the sculptress would inevitably respond in kind. She knew better than expecting any mercy from her in return, not that it would have made any difference.

She expected this kind of ruthlessness from Alice too if she were to teach her... Anything less and she'd likely doubt her ability to use any of the knowledge the sculptress passed on. She had to view herself as a carnivore and her foes as herbivores. A predator, a hunter, going for the jugular at the first opening provided, even created such openings against unwilling prey. Wily and merciless, with no though for right or wrong until the battle came to an end...

"That's it... Relax and attune each pulling of the trigger to your breath, however way you prefer.", advised the sculptress, crossing her arms as Lumen soon walked over to her side. Alisa spared her a soft smile, but for the most part kept her focus on the redhead, encouraging her to take another shot

Strength is also Beauty

"With Spring comes renewal..."
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Follow me down to the River [Alisa & Alice: Festival] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Nastasya 

Follow me down to the River [Alisa & Alice: Festival] - Page 2 Empty Sun May 13, 2018 7:37 am

Nastasya
She still understood very well that she had to be careful when she was pregnant, she had to be fair almost lost the children when she was fighting Theseus, her eyes lingering on the water shortly, but for some strange and magical reason the twins were without harm, her own body thought had taken apart from her stomach a lot of damage. But it was best not to think about it, it was already half a year ago, it was the moment she lost her requip magic and forgot to take care of her fighting skills all together, which was why it was good to try out some things and some fighting techniques at some point but when that point will be, she had no idea to be fair. She frowned slightly when Alisa mentioned like a parent to a child, she doubt it would be in that way but than again, maybe she would never know and maybe she was exaggerating in her mind a lot. "I bet it's just exaggerating on my side, I train a lot of people and she is the only one that seems to dislike me a lot." Hate might be a bit too much of the idea.

She had actually had a very good conversation with Akira not with many answers but she seemed to sometimes just be a child, which was strange for Alice to say as she wasn't much older but perhaps life had treated them both so differently that she would have gotten to the point that she was now more mature? Could someone say that? Well she was a parent, that did shape her to think differently than before.

She held out her hand to accept the gun back and let the magical energy that she possed go through her again and do the same as Alisa just did, one lower shot, to get things into action but she shot the same bullet as she did before, twice one after another. She didn't do it to show that she could do that without ease but she wanted to see how much she could take without the difficulty, twice, no need for a cooldown. She stared at Vash's White and remembered how she had been capable of just using her own higher rank spells easily again, who knew that could happen with the bullets of this gun too.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#28Alisa 

Follow me down to the River [Alisa & Alice: Festival] - Page 2 Empty Sun May 13, 2018 11:03 am

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @alice | ALISA | LUMEN  

Indeed, it must have been hard adjusting to the lack of a magic as strong as Requip, but she'd done alright for herself, training herself, training others, and even having children along the way. All in all, seemed like Alice had come out of it for the better and yet she still though so much on the single one who disagreed. Alisa should point out her silliness, encourage her to feel more confident about herself and not care so much about one person's opinion. But her insight on Akira provided a different answer

"I can imagine why she might. You're the golden knight, one who's adapted so well to her role that many think of her when asked about their ideal image of a Knight...", but then she rubbed head, admittingly, "Well, at least I do... If she has those same ideas, you'll quite easily stray off her ideal image of you, and she's not the type to keep her opinion to herself."

Alisa needn't expand on this further for her to understand where the sculptress was going with this. Yes, Alice was the ideal knight. And by all accounts Akira carried herself as one nobody would guess she was actually a knight. Gloomy, blunt and twitchy at worst, Aki looked like one who might feel at home just about anywhere but the Rune Knights. By her own admission she'd joined not out of a personal drive but someone else's ideas for her. Though Alisa disapproved of her motivation, she respected her desire to make the most of it, to fit into a job that naturally looked down on dark wielding mages such as herself.

Once again, the woman held the gun up into the air, and the sculptress kept her eyes peeled. Resting most of her weight on one leg, she eventually loosened her arms to reach out and pet her beloved partner, that show of affection scarcely distracting her in the slightest. When Alice finally shot, Alisa would have already antecipated it, feeling the flood of magic power as she started using her weapon. But had she been facing her on the battlefield, from up in the distance, she'd have had no chance of predicting her shot, and thus no time to react to before the bullet had already been flying her way. As she aimed lower, one would inevitably attempt to dodge to the side, and that natural reaction provided an opening.

"Better...", approved the sculpress, smiling, nodding as she spoke up once more, "So long as you have magic power and sight of your opponent, you should keep shooting. Keep your eyes on them, even if that detracts from your aim. In time, you'll learn to aim without even glancing at your weapon."

Alisa refrained from mentioning she herself couldn't do this. She never trained nearly long enough to do so. And more than just mastering one gun and pulling it off with every one of them, shooting second nature like this required an intimate knowledge of one's weapon, it's weight and center of mass, even the length of the barrel...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#29Nastasya 

Follow me down to the River [Alisa & Alice: Festival] - Page 2 Empty Mon May 14, 2018 6:06 am

Nastasya
She didn't know what it was that kept pulling her towards the conversation of Akira, she had wanted to stop it, as soon as possible but she didn't, it was a bit pathetic on her own side. however she froze in her actions when she listened to Alisa, she never really considered herself that and it felt like she was a liar if people thought that. Now surely she got the recommendation when she left Phantom Lord but she had been in Phantom Lord before and although she refrained from the real criminal jobs unless she had no choice, she felt ilke it wasn't fair to be called a perfect imagine of a knight. She bit her lip softly but if that's how people viewed her. She looked at Alisa from the corner of her eye, if that was true than perhaps that explained it a bit more. She didn't know what to say to her friend and simply fiddled with her fingers, "Well I cannot say I agree with how people view me but that's a matter of opinions." she said softly, clearly flattered, "But if it is true, I can imagine how it feels to have that perfect picture broken." And it would explain a few things but let's not hold on to it imagine and simply see how it would go.

She lowered the gun, grinning at Alisa, "Who knows maybe at some point I get used to this." She said with a short snickering sound. She was at least a little bit more satisfied with Vash, she still prefered another sort of weapon but she would see. She made sure to let the weapon cool off before she would put it back into her hiding place again, Jupiter simply would sit around, having a strange conversation with Ceres who seemed to be a bit afraid for his human size. This was going to be a very interesting thing, who knew when she learned how to use a human figure.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#30Alisa 

Follow me down to the River [Alisa & Alice: Festival] - Page 2 Empty Mon May 14, 2018 10:24 am

Alisa

WORDS: 330 | TAG: @alice | ALISA | LUMEN  

Had she known where Alice had come from before joining the knights, Alisa wouldn't have felt for a moment she passed off the wrong image. Quite the opposite, she'd have defenitely believed her experience as a Dark mage motivated her current belief in justice, having experienced the other side like no other Knight possibly could. Perhaps not even Akira, who wielded darkness as a fully legitimate source of power, but might not have walked that path herself, not broadened her horizons the way the redhead did. Of course, all this was mere supposition.

She did spot the girl's unease as those words reached her, how perhaps she herself didn't see her as such, for reasons known only to her. Alisa wouldn't pry on those reasons, and for her sake she actually hoped she'd never cling to that ideal of herself while forgetting where she came from...

"I won't ask you why; I'm sure you have your reasons... I can only tell you the image you project, from your actions more than your words.", explained the sculptress, smiling, but doing her best not to pry, or delve too much into a past that might prove painful for her to deal with.

Instead, she gauged and assessed her shooting form, taking notes for the next time she may come to Alisa for help... Assuming that time would come at all.

"I've no doubt you will, in time.", she reassured, nodding affirmatively as her arms loosened, draping down to either side. Walking up, she rested a hand on the knight's shoulder, "Make sure to practice whenever you have some spare time. The more you train, let your technique become second nature, the better and faster you'll pull it off in the heat of battle.", and with this final encouragement, she looked away, not towards the concert, but the myriad stands right next to it, "Now then... Let's see if we can't find a place to eat, shall we~?"

[TOPIC END]

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#31Nastasya 

Follow me down to the River [Alisa & Alice: Festival] - Page 2 Empty Tue May 15, 2018 5:58 am

Nastasya
She took a deep breath, not sure if she was actually really flattered or more afraid about the whole situation but she decided not to think about it too much. It was good to be considered a good knight definitely but, why did she keep on thinking if she firmly told herself not to. And she would continue and continue, normally she had not been a person to think and consider things, she would just know when to stop. Alice fumbled with her fingers but didn't say anything at first, she never felt herself a good talker so it was good her actions did something well enough.

Until that she focused on the shooting short practice, she should practice a lot more, get the correct aim and so on. She lowered the gun, time to clean the mess up and get to the part where she could continue about being herself, which was definitely a good thing. She was about to sit down, staring at Jupiter and Ceres their interaction because well it was interesting to see, she wasn't sure if she should do anything about it. But she stayed aside and Jupiter spoke to her so softly that Alice couldn't hear before finally turning back into the animal form. She turned to look at the concert as well and heard Alisa, with a small chuckle she replied, "I doubt it will be a problem with everyone here." So sure let's go was a good thing to do.

Exit.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum