Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A different type of training [Alisa]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:22 am

Ryuko

This thread is meant to take place in the weeks leading to the timeskip
---
To think so much had happened in only the span of a few weeks... If she was entirely honest, despite her best effort to remain her cheerful and upbeat self she was struggling to remain positive, and rightly so. The ominous warning that accompanied the departure of her late sister into whatever awaited her beyond Earthland had left Esperia troubled and uncertain about the future. However, the event had also made her realize that beyond all her longing and desires there was one thing, one goal, one desire that reigned supreme over all: To keep her loved ones safe. She would be willing to do anything to do that, even going as far as taking the mantle of a Demon Lord.

Of course, the title of Asmodeus came with plenty of power and influence, but in return, it also came with certain... responsibilities. Nonetheless, she still had quite a while left to go before she could take the mantle of Demon Lord of Lust as her own, and right now she had different priorities: coming to terms with the troubled feelings in her heart.

It had not taken long for her to learn that something was 'off' about Liana. Her desire to spend more time by herself leaving the young Eisenberg both confused and curious and a bit of peeking here and there quickly explained why: her best friend had been seeing the Lycan Fenrir, the very same person that had piqued Asmodeus's curiosity.

Frustration, anger, sorrow, a mixture of feelings had occupied her mind since that revelation, and since then she found herself unwilling to interact with her childhood friend. Although, inwardly it had also made her determined, to make a choice on her own feelings toward the girl.

An unrequited love was too painful for her to bear, and she wouldn't lust for one who didn't share the same feelings as her, especially after the promise she made to Fia. Speaking of which, the little lewdling still found herself struggling with her ability to resist particular... temptations, and as a result, she decided to seek out a certain lady, a sculptress who would surely be able to provide her with the aid she needed.

And so Esperia Von Eisenberg found herself in a secluded part of the Crocus Garden, a large picnic basket filled to the brim with snacks and drinks prepared, courtesy of Asmodeus' followers.

#2Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:23 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

Things had taken a turn for the troubling in the past few days, but Alisa saw nothing in that but motivation, with which to drive herself onto ever greater heights. Her list of enemies now included the King of Fiore among all people, though, he'd been on that list long before he took the throne. The added visibility did let her put a name and face to the leader of grimoire heart

Liana, or Xandra... Two girl she thought about in a different way than most people... But even now Alisa didn't really think Liana would end up with anybody but Esperia in the end. No doubt both of them tried to prove her wrong more often than not. Alisa too saw Lia as her student first, and often wondered if she hadn't taken adavntage of the girl's inexperience... All of these feelings put together pushed her Xandra, whose relationship with Alisa felt... Harder to put in words. Despite the undeniably mutual attraction, neither of the two woman showed any true understanding of their emotions.

No jogging through the garden this time, instead, Alisa merely took a walk outside, making the most of this temporary reprieve from the incessantly furious rainfall. Dark clouds yet loomed overhead as the last raindrops dripped down from the foliage overhead, and yet, Alisa felt somewhat safe, with little chance of running back home soaking wet. A gentle breeze stroked her cheeks far more tenderly than the howling winds of earlier, bringing a smile to her face curiously enough... Only Lumen seemed somewhat troubled by her prospects, occasionally gazing up warily:

"Don't worry, Lumen~ The rain won't liquefy you or anything~", teased the sculptress, giggling softly as she brushed her long, fluttering hair behind her... Before those peering red orbits took in their surroundings and spotted the only one brave enough to face the calm before the storm... A lone little lewdling sitting on the bench at the garden, "Ara... Esperia? How do you do?"

Alisa flashed that cool, graceful smile as she approached her, and Lumen no longer cared about the weather the moment she spotted her... Yet Esperia looked troubled, and Alisa in turn felt worried for her.

Strength is also Beauty

"Happy Bunny day~!"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

A different type of training [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:24 am

Ryuko

It didn't take long for the person she had waited for to arrive, her gaze lifting up to meet Alisa's own, yet the smile she gave her was less... energetic than usual, her soft voice betraying just a tiny hint of amusement. "Leave it to Lilith to predict where you are, it's almost like she has a radar for that type of thing."

The girl mused softly as she tapped her hand lightly on the bench's surface beside her while her gaze drifted upwards. "I guess we still got a while before the storm, I think about an hour till the rain will start falling for real and we'll have to seek shelter."

Seemingly inviting Alisa to take a seat she sighed gently and continued. "So much happened recently... Sometimes I wonder how people can endure it all." She paused for a moment and continued speaking, her tone more serious. "I met my sister... and in the end it made me realize something: All this time I sought a path for myself, a desire that is truly my own to pursue and I finally found it. I don't want to lose anyone else anymore. For that reason I will master the power of Asmodeus, and yet it has already been too late, for I lost someone."

Her small hands clenched into little fists as she proclaimed in annoyance. "Why was I never enough for her? All this time... First you, then now 'him' ... it's like she is playing my heart like a fiddle, and it makes me so angry. all this time I loved her, I longed for her, I was even willing to endanger the happiness I had now to get to be with her and yet... she didn't care..."

Tears started to gather in her eyes, a violent shake of her head followed as she whispered. "Enough is enough... even if Fia forgave me for longing and lusting after others, I'm done feeling those painful feelings. I'd rather just continue being with the one who answered my feelings than to continue chasing an unrequitted love."

Yet as she closed her eyes she admitted in a soft tone. "But that's easier said than done, considering my resistance to temptations like..." She raised a hand lightly to Alisa's bust, a pointing gesture following as she continued. "those is my lowest parameter I need plenty of training. But I'll become a classy lewdling!"

A few nods of affirmation followed as she hummed in continue to her statement. "Then again, Lilith believes that if I ask Fia to train me it will just be an excuse to have more sex, and I can't find any arguments to counter her with..."

#4Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:25 am

Alisa

WORDS: 700 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

Unlike the other few times they met in the park as such, Esperia actually seemed to be expecting her. The smaller girl looked around expectantly, and when her eyes settled on Alisa she showed no hint of surprise, but relief.
Like Alisa was exactly the person she'd come here to meet. As for predicting that she'd walk past here eventually, that wasn't a hard conclusion to reach either, not for Alisa's friends at least. Judging from her nature, the tall sculptress liking discreet, verdant places such as these, and no threat of foul weather truly intimidated her once she set her mind to something:

"Well, she is the Demon Lord of lust after all~", Alisa chuckled, flipping her hair behind her, without the slightest hint of doubt that her beauty could easily charm the demon lord, driving her instincts to pursue her at all costs. Lily was pretty cool about that though, even though she made her lust clear as day, she could still plot clearly without its perpetually addling influence. Esperia's comment drew the tall woman's eyes skyrwards towards the dark veil of clouds, gradually pushing both Alisa and Lumen under the cover of the larger tree, sitting on that bench next to Espy: "Indeed... We can sit and talk for a while, and decide where to go afterwards."

And thus, she listened patiently to all of her junior's worries like a proper councillor, crossing her legs and resting both hands atop her knees, as the visibly interested Lumen not only took in Esperia's tale, but mimicked Alisa's pose too. The artists' interest too grew with every word from the young girl's lips, raising an eyebrow when the subject turned to her sister... Aseria... So she'd finally met up with Espy and gave her warning huh...? And was she still among the world of the living? All very good questions, to be asked later...

As on top of her family troubles, she had romnantic issues to contend with. Alisa's smile turned sympathetic, understanding how those are difficult even for experienced people without having to deal with an undead sister. Hearing the way Esperia spoke of Liana made her frown though, for more than one reason. Had Lia gone from pure and innocent to perverted overnight? If this happened, then this 'him' Esperia mentioned was likely the culprit. Regardless of what Lia had gotten up to, she and Esperia were best friends, and destined to be together eventually, and thus she ought try and tolerate the girl's faults... Even if they obviously need some distance for a while:

"Don't resent her, Esperia. People have different views and outlooks towards the most varied topics, and they seldom align exactly the way one hopes.", she'd say, resting her hand on Espy's shoulder, grasping it soothingly, but nonetheless nodding at her decision for focus on Fia, a girl who by all accounts deserved to recieve everything Espy had to give her...

Even when Espy herself didn't wish to yield... Indeed, Esperia couldn't escape the call of temptation, she'd waivered that ability when she bonded with the demon lord of lust. But she had a choice in how to act upon her lewdness, and yet another choice in different ways to act towards different people:

"You lost the luxury of resisting your lustful urges when you accepted Asmodeus' power.", Alisa informed, smiling apologetically, amused at the way the girl's attention very easily shifted to her turtleneck-clad bosom. Yet despite the apparent hopelessness, Alisa's tone suggested the opposite, smirking knowingly, "You can casually compliment a girl instead of pouncing and fondling her chest... You can seduce and tease a girl's lust to make her chase you, instead of doing that."

One by one Alisa enumerated options, gigging at Lilith's sharp, accurate insight and gladly playing her own part in this. Giving her junior a viable alternative, and nothing made her laugh quite as heartily as hearing Esperia reach exactly the same conclusion... To become a classy lewdling:

"Well said~ However way you go about this, you'll need two secret ingredients: Calm and confidence.", she explained, raising her finger, knowing how a cooler Esperia could react to her lustful urges differently, graceful and seductively, while saving her playful, rampant lewdness only for her closest friends, possibly just her lover. Folding her spare arm under her bosom, Alisa tightened it just enough to shift her jiggling bosom slightly, enough to draw the girl's attention and prove a point, "With enough calm, you can think clearly no matter what anyone else does... And with confidence, everything you are becomes something worth admiring, instead of judging~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Happy bunny day~!"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:31 am

Ryuko

"It's not resentment... at least not exactly." She shook her head lightly as she turned to look at Alisa and tried to explan her feelings a bit better. "I'm angry, there is no denying that. All this time I kept chasing after her, and yet I never caught her sight as anything more than a friend. After she... after she slept with you I was annoyed, but I still believed there was a chance, that given time I could make her notice me in the way I desired. I even made Fia spoil me with affection in the hope I could get her jealous but even then..." A soft sigh escaped her lips as she leaned back against the back of the bench. "Perhaps I been chasing the wrong person. Especially if Fenrir ended up being the one to 'slurp her noodles', to Lilith's amusement."

She finally had voiced her feelings, but now it was time to figure out and explain what she would do with them. "Am I angry at her? I am, angry enough that I and Fia will go our own ways once we leave Crocus, not that she will care considering she's spending more time with Fenrir than with me. But I don't hate her, I just... I just need some time to come to terms with this. I can't see those two without those dark feelings rising in my chest."

When Alisa commented about her having given up the luxury of resisting those lustful urges the girl giggled sheepishly, quickly adding a playful jab of her own. "I didn't have much of a choice there, considering it was either accepting the invitation or dying from my injuries."

The spare arm that folded under Alisa's bossom certainly drew her attention, enough that the girl clenched her hand lightly and surpressed a light squirm as she continued. "I-I am confident! but calm is another story... Although I think a casual comment about a girl's pillows won't sound like a compliment at all. However---" Her gaze drifted back down to the sculptress' bossom as she took a deep breath. "Illumin please save me from temptation----"

One... Two... Three... Deep Breath... "DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THEIR SOFTNESS LILITH!" the girl whined in protest, flailing her hands lightly through the air.

#6Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:34 am

Alisa

WORDS: 420 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

Deep down, Espy no doubt felt anger at how her friend had gone from virginal to lewd with not one but two people, one of them someone Alisa knew well enough, Fernir the Lycan. She still hadn't decided whether he was pure of perverted, though in that sense, he and Lia fit together well enough to bring a smile to her face. Though Esperia probably disagreed, on both accounts, she still thought Fernir wouldn't have her for long:

"Whatever the reason, I'm glad you decided to travel with her~", she nodded with an approving smile, and the absensce of comments on Liana's part was also intentional. Esperia was right, she needed distance to work on her feelings

Though she'd apparently moved on with Fia, her heart had yet to truly get over her first love... This love would never die, in Alisa's view, merely fade until both girls reached the necessary maturity to see it as such. Sighing, Alisa laid back and cast her gaze upwards, resting one arm on the back of the bench:

"Whatever your reasons behind them, things are what they are.", Alisa stated, compassionately contemplative as she looked back down into Espy's eyes, shifting her torso, and her bust once she caught Espy looking. An act that peeled more of her raincoat away, and no doubt tempted the little pervert's gaze there even faster, "Indeed, your mental fortitude leaves much to be desired~ You already have the confidence, but without calm...", she folded her arm tighter, neatly pressing her breasts together between both arms; all with a knowing smirk on her face, "It crumbles away all too easily~"

Meanwhile, this little show seemed very interesting, and especially amusing for Lumen; who displayed it far more openly than the sculptress did, her legs swaying girlishly back and forth as both her hands cupped her cheeks expectantly. Every now and then, she giggled at the sight, and laughted out loud when the flustered Espy whined at her roommate. Despite her amusement, Alisa treated it as a training exercise, a hint of seriousness as she narrowed her eyes ever slightly:

"It's alright to accept the temptation in your case. But, don't let it cloud your judgement... Acknowledge your lustfull thoughts, but let them pass through your mind unimpeded. Make no attempt to hold on to them, and don't let them overtake your will.", speaking like a teacher to her student, Alisa watched every reaction on Espy's face, every attempt at staying focused by force... With training, it would eventually become natural.

Strength is also Beauty

"Happy bunny day~!"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:48 am

Ryuko

She was not oblivious to the absence of comments on terms of Liana, but for now her mind tried to focus onto something else, leaving the girl to nod her head sheepishly. "Sometimes we got to fire with the guns we have, ah wait that's not how the saying goes..." a playful little hum followed yet Esperia's gaze clearly lingered on the sculptress' bust, the moment she pressed those pillowy breasts together causing her to gulp lightly. "B-But they look so soft and squeezhy! it's like they are calling out to me!"

Yet Alisa's mentoring words left Esperia to think for a moment, a hand raised to her cheek as she mused softly. "Acknowledge them, but don't let them control me. Now if only I could figure out why all the pretty girls around here got pillows that could create canyons with their cleavage then I might be able to figure a counter-attack."

She could already imagine it, Attack on Pillows! And at the start a familiar song would play and tell her to devote her heart to the pillows! SASAGEYO! Ahem- Her best efforts to stay focused were clearly taxing on the poor girl's fortitude, turning to look at Lumen while she smiled playfully. "I doubt your excited for the same reason I am Lumy~ Or are you becoming a follower of the pillow way like me? I could teach you much more about how to appreciate those pillows!"

#8Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:34 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

Hearing Esperia dropping the subject of Liana made Alisa feel happy for her, but whether she'd be able to get the blonde little pervert out of her mind anytime soon was a whole question altogether. That's alright, Alisa would help her as much as she could.

"Well, it's quite alright to think that way, but, remember. Your mind is playing tricks on you. Your passionate whims trying to control every fiber of you're being. Your lust may be an essential part of your being, it's not the only part.", Alisa admonished, loosening the grip on her bust and letting the little pervert mull over these words on her own time. Her letting this lust cloud her judgement was a major weakness, and one she had to surpass to become a better, more effective mage, "Or else, any woman with a sizeable bust could have her way with you~ Or perhaps you'd like that?"

She cocked her head with a teasing, pondering tone, but nonetheless giggled at the girl's distractions, but nonetheless tried her all to stay focused. Lumen, however, had no qualms with distracting her:

"Hey now... Are you still paying attention to what I'm saying...?", asked Alisa, raising an eyebrow with an amused but baffled look as Esperia immediately turned to Lumen.

She noticed Lumen's excitement and tried to guess it, but at her words Lumen merely shook her head sheepishly, and glomped her new friend eagerly. Clearly she wasn't amused by perverted thoughts, but friendly ones~

Strength is also Beauty

"Happy bunny day~!"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:35 am

Ryuko

The eager glomp caused Esperia to giggle playfully in response, a hand gently raised to pet Lumen's head. "Aye~ Aye~ you're an adorable one aren't you Lumy? It's like you're able to leech the lewd thoughts out of me just like that." A soft hum followed as she playfully rubbed her cheek against Lumen's own and looked at Alisa. "Sorry Ali~ Lumy's adorableiness won against the temptations of your pillows!" A little laugh followed while the girl continued speaking. "Although, as tempting as it sounds I don't think I want to get tempted by every woman with a nice pair of pillows. I got to become a classy lewdling so that I become as tempting and self-controlled as you!"

A mischievous little snicker followed as she nuzzled a bit more against Lumen. "But I wonder if it's truly just my mind playing tricks on me. If that's the case learning how to become in control of my own mind should be an essential step toward advancing further, right?"

Nonetheless, at least she was a bit more cheerful now, no doubt the courtesy of Lumen's glomp and their little snuggling shenanigans! Still, she couldn't help but seemingly mull over the fact that her lust was also a major weakness...

#10Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:36 am

Alisa

WORDS: 220 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

Whoever said love conquered all clearly never tasted the power of pure, innocent affection. The moment Lumen draped her arms around Espy, the girl surrendered to her friend's tight glomping, who hummed and purred in pure joy as the transforming mage too showered her in affection; petting, nuzzling, everything she could think of really~

"I'm not even upset, that's impressive~", Alisa praised, brow raising slightly but nonetheless nodding in approval. She chuckled at her following words, impressed at Esperia's maturity and self awareness. She fully understood her weakness and the lethal potential of having it exploited, and wished to overcome it, "And your tickets to that are calm and elegance. You already have confidence, so you can work from that and become someone who reigns over her own urges."

Alisa raised two fingers at these two words, already accepting Espy indeed have the right measure of confidence to turn truly graceful once she became calmer.

"Indeed, and you can achieve that with a collected outlook.", Alisa smiled, and confirm, visibly delighted at that endless show of affection, "Maturity and experience also play a major part, though I fear you can't really train those."

She rubbed her temple apologetically, glancing up into the cloudy, looming skies, wishing she could be of more help to her cute little junior.

Strength is also Beauty

"Happy bunny day~!"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:36 am

Ryuko

there was something about Lumen's affection that was soothing, that pure and innocent nature of her serving wonders to distract the obsidian-haired trickster from her usual perverted mindset. "Mhmm~ it shows just how wonderful Lumy is~ so soft and snuggly~" The girl declared with childish glee, yet their conversation soon turned toward the earlier subject of her learning to become a 'classy' lewdling. Still, that was easier said than done, something Esperia was quite well-aware of. "You can't train experience through practice? Wait, that sounds like I'm making a perverted suggestion..."

The girl admitted with a little snicker, clearly amused at the thought, although judging from the cloudy sky up above they wouldn't have much time left to talk before the rain would fall. "Hmm~ the weather sure is being gloomy lately." A soft hum followed while she turned back to look at Alisa. "Then again, training my tolerance through experience is an option also, then again it might cause me to get teased into oblivion..." the girl mused with a hint of concern in her voice. It appeared there were still a lot of trials and tribulations left for her to face before she would be able to comfortably say she'd grown into a classy lewdling who was in control of her own urges!

#12Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:45 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

As Lumen and Espy delighted in the joys of pure, innocent snuggles, the admiring Alisa merely sat back, cupping her cheek with one hand, taking in the precious, adorable sight. Lumen had taken to resting her chin on Espy's shoulder when they weren't nuzzling their cheeks together, indeed the girl hadn't lost any of her innocent charm since attaining her human form.

"My, what kind of experience do you think I'm talking about, you little lewdling~?", Alisa teased, laughting heartily with a hand over her lips, trailing into a soft chuckle at the little pervert's remarkable self awareness, "It does indeed sound like one, but I'd expect no less~"

Teasing her cute, perverted little junior, Alisa winked at her, playfully petting the top of her head. Soon, however, she'd trailed her eyes up and Alisa followed suit. The wind had picked up and the sky seemingly turned darker, indeed, it felt like there would soon be another downpour on the way. Alisa narrowed her eyes:

"Defenitely... We should consider finding a different place to sit sometime soon.", she advised, nonetheless turning right back down to Espy and smiling, "Honestly, meditation might work best for you... If you master your mind, your spirit. It'll hold firm even under the relentless onslaught of your lustful impulses. If you achieve a measure of clarity even with a lust addled mind, you can expand from there."

But with her restlessness, could Espy even achieve something like a prolonged meditative session? If she ever did, she'd stand many steps closer to mastering her lust.

Strength is also Beauty

"Happy bunny day~!"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:45 am

Ryuko

Esperia nodded her head with a little grin, humming softly "Teasing training! How to endure the temptations of pillows!" However, it seemed Alisa had an idea of her own on how Esperia might learn to hone her mind, through one of the most classic methods available to mankind: meditation. "Hmm..." Raising a hand to Lumen's head she gently patted the transformed girl while thinking a bit more on the matter.

Meditation sounded like an option, in the end it was a lot similar to praying, so after a moment of consideration she turned toward Alisa and suggested with a little smile. "How about we do that? We could relocate to a quiet place and practice meditation! Lilith says that if I can resist Ali's temptations while meditating then surely nobody will be able to overcome my calmness!"

A short pause followed as she tilted her head slightly, as if in conversation with the demon lord. "What do you---" And then her cheeks turned scarlet red as she protested in objection. "I'm not taking this as an excuse to snuggle her pillows! This is training! training to become a classy lewdling! I'll be as elegant and graceful as Ali! and as perverted as an Espy! And don't you dare saying that nickname..."

#14Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:47 am

Alisa

WORDS: 210 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

How cute~ Espy was serious, she had her game face on and all that jazz, but even then she was still adorable. Damn shame she and Lia fell out, for Alisa still thought the two made the cutest of couples. As Lumen nuzzled her, purring under the endless affection, the transformation mage pondered on the suggestion given, while the sculptress merely uncrossed her legs and rested on arm behind the bench, leaning into it softly:

"Good plan~", nodded the sculptress, once more shooting a wary glance skywards. A soft, scarcely audible rumble troubled her, promising thunder and lighting with the next coming of the storm, "Though I'd suggest we find one such place soon, lest we wish to meditate in the rain. Not necessarily a bad idea mind you, but might be far too advanced a level for you~"

Alisa giggled, knowing while Lilith's plan promised to make Espy's meditation harder, prolonged, deep meditation under the fury of the elements was a whole different beast of a goal altogether. She raised off her bench, running her hands down her sinuous form and smoothing out her raincoat, glancing down at Espy's chat with her roomie:

"Oh, that nickname huh~?", Alisa teased from the other end, leaning into the girl with a smirk on her face.

Strength is also Beauty

"Happy bunny day~!"
- Alisa Vollan

#15Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:47 am

Ryuko

Almost instantously her cheeks flushed a right red hue of embarassment, clearly flustered by the mentioning of a certain nickname's existence, and lightly flailing her hands as she stood up the girl stated in a flustered tone. "We don't talk about that nickname! It's forbidden! What happens in dreams stays in dreams!"

Nodding her head a few times in affirmation she took a few steps forwards and spun around, the motion carried a certain adorable innocence to it. "Let's go somewhere else, shall we?"

A playful wink followed as she seemingly had decided to proceed with the aforementioned suggestion of meditation. In the end she had often been told that meditation was a battle of the mind, so if she was to meditate it would be a good method for her to learn to overcome her weakness, while at the same time keeping the chance to succumb to temptations as much as possible. Not to mention, considering it was Alisa she was fairly confident that her senior wouldn't abuse her weakness. Sure, she would have a fieldtrip teasing her, but for some reason the obsidian-haired trickster genuinely believed that Alisa had the best interests in mind for her, so she didn't need to worry about her weakness being exploited for a more nefarious goal.

"Then again, let's not try to go with meditation and cosplay at the same time, last time Fia did that... I lost pretty quickly~"

#16Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:48 am

Alisa

WORDS: 230 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

Kyaah, so cute~ Esperia's cuteness was overflowing, so how was a Lumen supposed to help herself? Reflexively, she squeezed and nuzzled the dark haired girl tightly, all but yelping girlishly until she finally planted a soft kiss on the girl's cheek and released her. Though Alisa delighted in watching, she was now pretty confident they wouldn't make it anywhere without getting soaked:

"Better late than never~", Alisa teased her, petting her head and looking towards the garden's entrance, ruffling Espy's hair affectionately.

She almost had the right idea for meditation wasn't truly a battle of the mind, but a journey. To press forward towards an unknown destination never knowing what one might find there, without getting lost along the way. For Esperia, however, it may very well be a battle with the amount of distractions she normally had to deal with.

"Meditation and cosplay huh...?", she mused, rubbing her chin, a visibly interested look on her face, "Perhaps I ought talk to Fia one of these days, seems we'd have a lot to discuss~"

But then, the predictable happened... Alisa started feeling something wet on her face, and lifting up her palm, she confirmed it had indeed started to rain but only slightly:

"So much for finding shelter...", she uttered, looking around, "There's some hot springs over there!"

Strength is also Beauty

"Happy bunny day~!"
- Alisa Vollan

#17Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:49 am

Ryuko

"Mhmm~ I'm sure you'd love to hear some of her stories~" Esperia mused with a playful giggle, albeit feeling the innocent smooch on her cheek Esperia felt her cheeks flush up lightly, not out of excitement but because of how freaking adorable Lumen was. Nodding in agreement to Alisa's statement the two of them had started to move toward the exit of the Gardens when the rain started to pour from above.

"Shelter~ shelter~" the girl mused absent-mindedly as they made their way toward a familiar-looking building, and once inside a playful sigh escaped her lips. "At least we're no longer getting soaked~ Wait, what do you mean Lilith?"

Turning back toward the building Esperia's gaze quickly shifted from the entrance sign to Alisa and Lumen, her face turning scarlet red as she stuttered in a flustered reaction. "This is like S-rank meditation training! I mean--- not that I'm complaining but I'm not sure how effective my attempts will be if..."

A sudden pause followed as she seemingly was told something by the Demon Lord, a few quick eager nods being made by the girl. "I'll accept the challenge! I'll do some super meditating and will ascend in a Super Classy Lewd Super Sexy Lewdling! Not even Ali and Lumy's naked bodies shall stop me!"

#18Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:50 am

Alisa

WORDS: 220 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

Yeap, she defenitely would. Even now, Alisa felt a rather palpable disappointment at never having met Fia, the kind of girl who could actually put a leash on the adorable little pervert named Esperia, making her strive to better herself and tame her shameless lust so she could remain faithful to her:

"Ara~... What's wrong?", asked Alisa, crossing her arms with a teasing, accusing look in her eyes, actually holding her ground as the rain kept intensifying. Honestly, the hot springs were hardly Alisa's first choice, but with the downpour growing heavier and Alisa not feeling like walking several blocks with wet clothes, the hot springs suddenly grew a lot more tempting, "Don't tell me... You can't even enter the women's bath without passing out from blood loss?"

A slight shifting of her arms brought the softest jiggle to her bust - visibly impeded by the added weight of her now waterlogged clothes - as the sculptress tucked some loose, wet locks of hair behind her ear, away from her face. Once Esperia finally triumphed over her hesitation with what she presumed to be a little pep talk from Lilith, Alisa's smile widened as Lumen too grew cheery, taking the lead and stepping inside the hot springs first. The crystal user followed suit, sighing delightedly at finally being outside the rain:

"Come on then~ Ufufu, lets see if you can truly become a super classy lewdling~", she teased, delighting herself in ever junior's ever quirky naming sense.

Strength is also Beauty

"Happy bunny day~!"
- Alisa Vollan

#19Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:50 am

Ryuko

She would! Failure was not an option! Quickly chasing after Lumen Esperia entered the changing rooms of the hot springs, and while she was getting changed out of her clothes she turned to look at Lumen and Alisa and hummed curiously. "Say Ali~ Are Lumy's clothes a part of her transformation?" A light tilt to the side came for her head as she seemingly pondered about the matter. "Like, what happens if she transforms back and forth? Would she have clothes on her, or would she..." A soft cough followed as she explained a bit more about her question. "I never really seen a transformation like that, I mean Sebastian has a humanoid form to begin with, not that I ever seen him not wear a butler suit! Lilith actually mentioned Sebastian has a WHOLE closet full of them~"

a sheepish grin lingered on her lips as she idly mused a bit more on the subject, it was a interesting thing to consider for sure: what would happen to Lumen's clothes if she transformed? Yet as she idly thought about those things she had almost forgotten about the fact Alisa was changing also, her cheeks flushing up lightly as she quickly turned her gaze away and hummed happily. "Seems I returned to paradise~ Now to master the art of meditation."

A few nods were made as she pulled the towel over her shoulder, already aware of the fact that the hot spring they entered was a private one, courtesy of the Demon Lord of Lust's insightful peeking at the entree sign to confirm it was a familiar establishment.

#20Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:51 am

Alisa

As they entered the changing rooms, Alisa quickly started disposing of the drenched clothes on her body, finding nothing quite as pleasurable as ridding herself of that added burden. Despite wearing a raincoat, it could do little against just sudden, heavy rain, and soon became part of the problem rather than solving it. And then Espy asked an interesting question. Alisa raised an eyebrow, and immediately turned to Lumen, who had also stripped off her clothes and replaced them with a towel around her modest bosom:

"She can change clothes normally.", Alisa started, smiling at Lumen when the girl with amber eyes caught her looking, and then shifting her gaze to Esperia, "...But only the ones she created when she transformed disappear along with her when she turns back."

Espy's assumption did make her laugh somewhat, as she'd never seen Lumen transform into a naked human form, though there's no real reason why she couldn't. Before Alisa could answer however, Esperia changed the subject, just as the sculptress finished removing her underwear and placing in in a drying hanger, before retrieving a towel for herself, wrapping it firmly around her bust, until it squished slightly under the tightly tucked towel:

"Smart man, saves him the time of picking a different outfit every day...", Alisa noted, rubbing her chin and glancing upwards, nodding with a hint of approval, before acknowledging, "Of course, I couldn't go without all those hours of picking what to wear~"

She chuckled, fully understanding how she was a terrible example when it came to getting ready, as expected from her vanity... Unlike Esperia, Alisa seemed perfectly comfortable with her nudity and other people's and merely pet Esperia's head after she was done changing:

"I can't see you won't win over your earthly desires anytime soon~", she teased the girl, before stepping into the actual hot springs.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

#21Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:51 am

Ryuko

"Earthly desires are there to be conquered!" Esperia hummed playfully as she chased Alisa and Lumen into the area the hot spring was at. "WAIT!" A sudden startled exclamation came from the girl as she darted toward Alisa and Lumen, looking back and forth between the girls as she stated with a clear hint of disapproval. "Surely you don't plan to enter the spring wearing those, right? Hot springs are meant to be enjoyed naked! It is a taboo to enter one with any form of clothing on!"

A few nods of affirmation followed before the girl addressed the situation a bit further with yet another statement. "I thought you knew that already Ali~ Didn't Lilith teach you that? Although she mentioned that hotsprings are also the land of females having skinship with one another but that's an entirely different matter... we're here to mediate and overcome our earthly desires!"

Another nod followed as the girl bounced toward the spring. "And everything shall be exposed!!!" A little leap followed as she exclaimed playfully "Wee~~~" and dived into the water. It took a moment as she remained submerged before she lifted her body upwards, surfacing in the spring as she looked at Alisa and Lumen, quite curious to see what her speech had done to the two of them!

#22Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:52 am

Alisa

The hot, damp air of the hot springs swiftly brought a quick, warm flush to Alisa's smooth, silky skin; a pleasant tingle numbing away all her worries, all her thoughts of walking around outside in the rain, with a thoroughly soaked outfit. She could relax here, and by the time they felt ready to head back outside, their street clothes would be nice and dry.

"Whoever taught you such a silly rule~?", Alisa chuckled and rose an eyebrow, resting her hand on her hip before finally shaking her head, "Besides, if you see too much nudity now, you'll never be able to focus~"

Though the girl did raise a fair point, Alisa herself saw no real issue with wearing a towel - at first anyway - and judging by the confused look on Lumen's face, looking beteween Alisa and Esperia as if looking for an explanation. Of course, for Alisa, this too presented something she might use to help motivate this little pervert. After all, she had no qualms stripping before women. Soon, her eyes had narrowed and her hand slid sensually up her sinuous form, sinking into the supple flesh of her bust before holding on the upper edge of the towel, on the edge of pulling it loose:

"I'd have taken it off eventually, but...", her face formed into a near pout, a playful but visibly disapponted sigh escaping her lips, "If you're just here for female skinship, perhaps I should hold back on that~"

Lumen, for one, had no such qualms though, yanking off her towel and following her overeager buddy into the hot water, leaping in with a flashy cannonball. Meanwhile, Alisa hoped her little encouragement might have had some effect, but after watching Lumen, she wasn't sure anymore, and merely shook her head, reaching one hand to her forehead...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#23Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:52 am

Ryuko

A mischievous little giggle escaped the obsidian haired trickster's lips, clearly entertained by Lumen's reaction to the invitation, yet at hearing Alisa's words her lips curved into a smirk as she hummed softly. "If it's skinship related, perhaps I should call Lilith? I'm sure the two of you would have quite an adventure then."

Yet it was at the same time that Lumen surfaced from the cannonball splash into the spring that Esperia's eyes widened for a moment. "She certainly takes after you in the pillow department Ali, although it would be difficult to actually match your pillow size I guess~"

A slight tilt of her head followed while she mused softly. "I wonder who has the largest pillows among everyone I know, or the softest and most snuggly ones..." Musing softly the girl's cheeks started to turn red as she suddenly submerged herself into the water, waiting a moment for her thoughts to cool down before a single flower petal rose from beneath her, causing the girl to take a monk-like meditation pose as she mumbled softly.

"I shall not be distracted by earthly desires and soft pillows... I am classy... I am an adorably classy lewdling." A few nods of approval followed as she opened one of her eyes lightly, peeking at Alisa's bust before nearly losing her balance on the petal she used as a seat to barely remain above the water surface. "Uwaah~ resistance to the urge to pounce and snuggle... is faltering...."

#24Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:53 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

"I'm sure you'd love to bail out of training~...", Alisa teased right back, thinking back to her beloved junior's lack of discipline whenever her training sessions might involve something one could deem boring. Even when she herself acknowkedged their importance, "But Lily and I can wait. It's all about you today sweetie~"

Of course, she couldn't help it. Of course not... The moment Lumen leapt into the pool, Espy had eyes for one thing and one thing only, well, two things actually. Indeed the Lampent had matured somewhat since her evolution, though comparing the two of them might be a stretch. Alisa tilted her head slightly, crooking her brow as if figuring out where she found the resemblance. She found little, but she obviously liked it better that way:

"I disagree, I believe that petite, youthful figure fits Lumen much better~", Alisa praised, now crouching at the edge of the hot springs, and very slowly dipping her legs into the water. The pleasant heat, enveloping her soft skin and melting away her worries... Before she knew it, Alisa rested both arms behind her torso for support and closed her eyes, merely swaying her legs back and forth and enjoying the soothing warmth, "Just so you know, If I see you running around with a tape measurer, I will smack you upside the head."

Despite her giggle, despite her calm, relaxed tone, Esperia would know the truth behind these words. She accepted Espy's perversion especially since it was now part of her power - part of her very being - but she'd still punish her if she crossed certain boundaries.

Regardless of her encouragement though, the pervert started taking her training a bit more seriously, psyching herself up in a way that made Alisa open one eye; barely catching Lumen once more experimentally hefting her own bust. With this pose though, every time the sculptress inhaled her bosom threatened to spill out from the confines of her towel, perhaps even loosen the whole thing altogether. But if Alisa knew about this, she didn't seem to pay it any mind:

"You don't need to convince yourself of how classy you are.", Alisa advised, "Just remind yourself to be independent, dominant; to not need anyone. You don't need any woman to strip before you. If anything, they need to do so to gain your approval.", she brushed her long hair fully behind her back, chuckling, "Class comes after, once you're able to stand next to a girl without asking about her measurements~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#25Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:54 am

Ryuko

A soft snicker escaped her lips at Alisa's warning, leading the girl to hum softly. "If getting that information is the reward then getting smacked is worth it~" The girl hummed playfully while she tried to focus a bit more on the meditating aspect. "I'm an independent and dominant lewdling, the one who is meant to be on top!" A few nods followed as she soon mumbled along it. "Then again, having Fia on top is kind of fun..." With the distractions rising up again she nearly toppled off the flower petal again, narrowly regaining her balance as she hummed in agreement. "I wouldn't mind giving you my approval then~" A soft snicker followed as she closed her eyes and mused softly.

"I heard a famous lewdling is able to figure out a girl's measurements just by looking at them. Some rumors even say they can peek through clothes..."

A deep breath followed as she decided to try to do something that would likely have surprised Alisa, for the girl whispered softly beneath her breath. "Luxuria..."

A familiar cocoon of darkness coated her body for a moment before causing the familiar sight of the demon lord of lust to emerge from within, but curiously enough naked and still meditating. "I will... master my lust..." the demon lord whispered softly as she took a deep breath, her cheeks still flushed lightly.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum