Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sekiya 

Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D) Empty Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:43 am

Sekiya
Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D) 34s2rnr
Name: Mugu
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Spirit of The Samurai
Type: Buff
Element: Spirit (Dark)
Range: Self
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration:  Sustain
Effect: The caster calls upon the spirit of Mugu, a great large armored samurai. The user's Endurance is increased by 5 points (D-ranked buff) and at the time of casting, their body glows a purple aura for a few seconds. While sustained the aura will fade away. This cannot be cast one anyone else besides the caster themselves.

Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D) 2qkp6h2
Name: Gwon-wi
Type: Supplementary
Range: 5 Meters
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The caster clenches their fist and calls upon the dark spirit of Gwon-wi. A red ring with symbols surrounds the user, illuminating anything around them. The ring is 1m wide. The light itself gives away the caster's location and reveals what they are doing. Tse user's Endurance is increased by 5 points (D-ranked). The ring will be around them as long as the spell is sustained..

Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D) 122elwg
Name: Mogsum
Type: Offensive (Piercing)
Effect:  The caster points their palm at their target and a large beam 1ft in diameter is cast in their direction.  The spell reaches its target instantly at a speed of 20m/s and can be held up as long as the caster has mana. The spell deals damage equal to its rank per post this spell is upkept. Other spells cannot be used while this is active. (Bludgeoning damage)

Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D) 2zr2se1
Name: Bangpae Geom
Type: Offensive
Range: 5 Meter radius
Duration: Instant
Effect: The caster creates one spiritual sword that hovers in front of the user. The word slashes at a single target dealing damage. it is said that experiences battlemages have summoned an army of these swords.

Swords are 20" long blade, 4" handle. They deal Cutting damage. (D-Ranked)

Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D) 98ttgh
Name: Gamjag
Type: Supplementary
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Effect: The user closes their eyes and focuses on their own magical energy. By entering a near meditation-like state,
they are able to sense collections of mana around them. They can only sense that a presence is near.
They are unable to find out mana pools, nor rank.
When the caster opens their eyes, the user will be able to see targets within the area, and the spell will be cancelled.

Last edited by Sekiya on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:13 am; edited 4 times in total

#2Kon 

Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D) Empty Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:07 am

Kon

Mugu: list as providing a D rank end buff.

Gwon-wi: Supplementary, remove the targetted buff and the range is 1 meter as the maximum AOE size is 1 meter, state that it deals D rank damage and what type of damage bludgeoning, piercing or cutting in the case of light.

Mogsum: Reduce the size or remove it being sustainable.

Banpae Geom: Not possible or recommended as a D rank, with damage being split per each object and D rank being the lowest possible damage for something.

Gamjag: Approved.

#3Sekiya 

Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D) Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:58 am

Sekiya
bump?

#4Kon 

Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D) Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:22 am

Kon

Mogsum: The spell deals damage equal to its rank per post this spell is upkept. list the damage type itself, cutting, piercing, bludgeoning?

#5Sekiya 

Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D) Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:13 am

Sekiya
Bump

#6Kon 

Manji Starter Spells : Book I (5D) Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:27 am

Kon

These spells have been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum