Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intelligence Stat

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

Intelligence Stat Empty Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Kon

Currently we have four stats; Strength, Speed, Endurance and Intelligence, the first three are the most focused on at the moment with good reason they are the most benefiting to raise with Intelligence only providing the benefit of a minor word reduction that doesn't scale well given the potential for auras and later items that might do the same thing. As such I propose the intelligence stat plays a much large goal for those that intend to role-play as a traditionally more magic focused character. Remember that on this site in particular with things like adventurer and beastmaster classes individuals are free to do what they will all I'm merely suggesting is that instead of just having an empty stat word reduction aside it provides minor things like mana cost reductions and yes I'm aware of the requests requirements that will use it and items but it doesn't truly effected a character overall.

#2Erebus2 

Intelligence Stat Empty Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:13 am

Erebus2

Mages, and magic in general, are already vastly more powerful than what an adventurer who can't use magic could do-- at least at the beginning stages. However, intelligence also establishes a way for you to get to your magic faster, whereas it takes quite a bit of those first three stats to do anything in general for a relatively close range character. I personally think the reductions are plenty, also I thought I read somewhere that it reduce cooldowns too? But I may be mixed up or something.

tldr; magic is already stronger than fighting at close range. The intelligence WC reductions are fine imo. There isn't a change needed.

Intelligence Stat 5oJEfCBQ_o
#3Noel 

Intelligence Stat Empty Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:58 am

Noel

Agreed with Erebus.

#4Kon 

Intelligence Stat Empty Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:54 am

Kon

This thread has been answered and archived to the answer section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum