Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Voice channel/s for Discord

Should we have a General Voice Channel

General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty57%General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty 57% [ 8 ]
General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty7%General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty 7% [ 1 ]
General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty36%General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:12 am

Kon

Given that everyone's using the discord and the guild voice channels are being heavily underused with the general voice channel becoming more important.

Can i recommend the addition of one general voice chat or a few with each having different regulations i.e mature channels and safe for work ones.

I have included a poll for others to include their opinion.

#2Noel 

General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:35 am

Noel

The reason against this, as told by Jyu, it could drive new people away since some people get really ghetto - furthermore it's infinitely harder to moderate a voice box.

#3Kon 

General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:48 am

Kon

Yes that's why I'd encourage multiple general chats for use with one being used for sfw and other for silliness, the overall goal for it is just to allow for more communication, as sure there's both DMing and chat, the whole overall point of discord is voice chat, a function heavily underutilized with just guild chats.

#4Rosemary Ysgarlad 

General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:25 am

Rosemary Ysgarlad
I don't see a problem with it, lol. I've done a few voice group chats and people are way more chiller than what it seems compared to how they are when typing. Never had a problem; although, you could also make your own group and add the people who want to be apart of the voice chat in there as well? c:

Just my input!

love is not a weakness.
General Voice channel/s for Discord Pjsy5Jz2General Voice channel/s for Discord Pjsy5Jz2General Voice channel/s for Discord Pjsy5Jz2
#5Tenshi † 

General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:10 am

Tenshi †
A general voice chat is not something that people don't have to be in. It is as simple as leaving the voice chat if you're not enjoying yourself. Discord is broken into channels, which allows for the user to decide whether or not they wish to remain.

Last edited by Finn on Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

General Voice channel/s for Discord D09aavQ
#6Bianca Fleur † 

General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:17 am

Bianca Fleur †
Finn wrote:A general voice chat is not something that people have to be in. It is as simple as leaving the voice chat if you're not enjoying yourself. Discord is broken into channels, which allows for the user to decide whether or not they wish to remain.

I'm all for a general voice channel. It's boring to just be able to talk with your guildmates, not that my guildmates are boring, but you know what I mean.

#7Geb 

General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:23 am

Geb
Finn wrote:A general voice chat is not something that people have to be in. It is as simple as leaving the voice chat if you're not enjoying yourself. Discord is broken into channels, which allows for the user to decide whether or not they wish to remain.

I agree.

#8Roman 

General Voice channel/s for Discord Empty Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:34 am

Roman
Maarschalk wrote:The reason against this, as told by Jyu, it could drive new people away since some people get really ghetto - furthermore it's infinitely harder to moderate a voice box.

This right here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum