Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

From the Embers [Dae-Seong]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

From the Embers [Dae-Seong] Empty Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:18 pm

Karisa

...Three months since the dream...

From the ships of the sea that came from Fiore, a hoodied short figure pulls a cart off the ship. The wind went against the hoodie as the shadows refused to show the face of the figure. The cart was heavy as they wheeled it off into the capital of the city. The person's heart was beating as they knew the person who was going to get the news was not going to be a happy camper, but also happy that something else was here for them. The hooded figure went to a guard and asked for assistance, explaining the situation, the guard nodded in helping as he took the cart with stuff covered in blankets towards the infirmary.

Moments later after that happened, the hoodied figure came and looked around, 'I swear to - whatever, if they are not there I will give them an earful,' the person thought as they then spotted the door where they remembered Dae-Seong and Kyu were living at. They could easily break in but didn't want to.

From the Embers [Dae-Seong] Sigme10
#2DaeSeong 

From the Embers [Dae-Seong] Empty Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:51 am

DaeSeong
Meanwhile
Dae-seong was home, but he was messy. Well messy by Dae-seong standards, anything less then perfect was terrible to him. But why was he like this? Well, these last 2 days, Dae-seong had problems, insomnia, sleep deprivation problems. He wasnt getting enough of sleep. He'd worry and stress or just overwork himself in the late hours until he couldnt anymore. And when he did fall asleep, he'd wake up late in the morning. At least during the afternoon he'd be fine.

Kyu on the other hand was handling things a bit better, he moreso worried about Dae-seong and worked to take care of him and his health. Even so far as to nuzzle and curl up to him as if he was a pet when the human fell asleep. Or as much as he could as a big kitsune.

Other than that, their days were kind of average. With the two taking shifts on helping the Sinese people. Kyu taking over in his human form when Dae-seong couldnt do it. But little did both know, that soon they would have a visitor

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Karisa 

From the Embers [Dae-Seong] Empty Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:51 am

Karisa

The feel of the door felt the same on her fingertips and yet she was just a mere shadow of nothing. The woman knew that this was the location of Target's significant other so she just cared not to wait any longer as it was taking a bit. Opening the door she looked around and spotted them from behind their cloak and inshadowed face. They put a hand on their hip as they stood tall, so it was obvious it wasn't Karisa. "Before you go feral, you should come with me - your woman is in the infirmary," she spoke coldly, calm and collected as she turned away and waited for him at the door, or both if Kyu came. The stranger knew they'd have questions so she decided to talk.

"Karisa arrived on Earth about close to a week. Did some things and collapsed. She requested me to take her here saying that she wanted to see you both since she has... news." The woman spoke and they then got to the infirmary by then as there was nothing more the stranger could say that was permitted to say. The stranger walked into a specific room and leaned against the wall with their arms crossed.

Then there was Karisa, lying on the infirmary bed, asleep, but it was obvious that she lost weight due to the months of being gone, near starvation. As if feeling the presence, Karisa's eyes fluttered as her brown chocolate eyes gazed towards them with a small sweet, warm smile despite how she feels.

#4DaeSeong 

From the Embers [Dae-Seong] Empty Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:16 am

DaeSeong
He looked and saw a woman, he didnt know who it was, but they said that his woman is in the infirmary. All he could do was sigh and signal the kitsune to follow him. He really wished people knew how to knock and not sneak up on him. The Unknown knew that they had plenty of questions so they decided to shed some light on things. Namely how Karisa arrived back close to a week, did something and collapsed and requested them since she has news. Which sounded pretty grim considering it wasnt good news. It made him nervous and worried, how injured she could be. It probably wasnt a smooth return. He knew she shouldnt have gone there. Was he cursed to always be left behind to worry?

Anywho, they were led to the infimary. Kyu was curious as to what was going on, while he himself was strangely silent. Then he finally saw her, she was asleep. He walked over to her and knelt beside her bedside as she slept. When he saw her open her eyes, he finally spoke "Ah, I was hoping I would not wake you. Rest. Dont interrupt what you were doing because of me" she needed to recover from her ordeal first, he didnt want her to strain herelf. But he made sure to be gentle. He was glad to see her back

#5Karisa 

From the Embers [Dae-Seong] Empty Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:22 am

Karisa

Her eyes opened to see Dae-Seong and Kyu as her heart was stuck in her throat. Her cheeks raised heat gently as she was gazing into his eyes. It was as if everything she went through went out the window and now it was just him and herself. As Karisa heard Dae-Seong's words she smiled and shook her head gently. "N-no, I'll be okay. Just over exhaustion was all. I'm so happy to finally be here.", she spoke as her eyes watered betraying her smile as they were joyous tears and smile, but also other emotions along with it. Karisa gently took his hand and kissed it, nuzzling into it as she missed his scent and touch and then finally looked at him. She felt her heart beat slow, unable to let him go as she almost felt like she was never going to see him again. The feeling was horrible, and the news of what she is about to say did not help.

"Dae-Seong...~ We were successful.", Karisa tells him as she puts his hand on her stomach while blushing, admitting to finally having a family with him. "Also, the other news is I think I will be staying here for awhile or wherever you go. Taking a break from adventuring,". She lets go of his hand and leans back into the infirmary bed. Karisa knew that it was important now to be with him, to stay near them for awhile. both of her large adventures were close in death and what will happen on the last?...

#6DaeSeong 

From the Embers [Dae-Seong] Empty Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:40 am

DaeSeong
"Do you need a glass of water?" he would ask her when he stated that it was merely overexhaustion. Just in case she feels parched. But he knew also that he shouldnt distract her probably too much, if she wanted to say something, he should let her speak. He gazed at her teary eyes and her smile. He tried to sense her emotions and what she felt truly. For now he reached to her to wipe a tear with his thumb. He'd look deeply in her eye and let her speak her mind.

Karisa gently took his hand and kissed it, nuzzling into it. He closed his eyes, he missed having the physical contact with her and so he focused on that. Her touch when she took her hand. He'd do so himself more, but since he was in bed he didnt want to do anything that might hurt her.

He would open his eyes when she spoke, curiously looking at her, wondering what did she mean about being successful? The mission to space and back? "Sucessful?" he innocently asks as this was the one time he wasnt thinking about it. Truthfully, he gave up on it as he didnt think they would get a 2nd chance. But when she placed his hand, he blushed a bit and understood "O-oh" huh... wow... She could probably feel his emotion. How nervous he is behind that calm exterior. He didnt think himself really parent worthy.

But in other news she says that she would be staying here for a while or where ever he is. Which made him breathe a sound of relief "I am glad to hear it." he didnt think he could handle another stressful wait mission.
She then lets go of his hand and leans back into the infirmary bed. He'd eye her curiously "Well... do you need anything?" was his own conversation starter.

#7Karisa 

From the Embers [Dae-Seong] Empty Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:49 am

Karisa

Karisa huffed a smile more so as he was making a sound of relief, satisfying her as she didn't want to live life anymore away from him for too long. She already assigned people to take care of the building of the place she was having be set up. He asked if she needed anything and as if on queue, the doctor came in and told her she was safe to go home, taking off all her stuff. Slowly, sliding out of bed she put her soft hand on his shoulder. "Give me a second," Karisa told them in general before going to the bathroom to change into clean clothes and came back out in a long dress that was comforting.

Slowly, her arm wrapped around his arm, holding Dae-Seong close and turns to look at Kyu. "I'm ready for you both to take me home.~ Also a bath and food with a fruit smoothie please,", Karisa blushed with an innocent-not-so-innocent smile at the orders she was giving as she wasn't the type to order around, but he did ask if she needed anything. She wanted to say something like 'you' or 'you both', but she knew she should be more serious in detail as she really needed these things, including them.

If they leave together, then they'd all walk out together, if Dae-Seong does something such as make her be in some wheelchair because of her state, she'd feel embarrassed and get in one as he was the only person she couldn't argue with, both him and Kyu were just that important to Karisa. The outside smelt so good now that it was spring or something like that. She lost track of time itself.

#8DaeSeong 

From the Embers [Dae-Seong] Empty Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:28 am

DaeSeong
As if destiny itself heard, him a doctor came on queue and told her that she can go home. She slowly slid out of bed and he held her hand. She told them to give her a second. She needed to freshen up after all. Once she did she came out in a more comfy dress for herself. He smiled softly and approached her to hold her close. Kyu meanwhile was happy to see her, he nodded and transformed into his human form "Then take you home, we shall~" he told her
Dae-seong chuckled "We'll get you anything your heart desires"

Eventually they'd leave together, Dae-seong holding her as if helping her to walk. Honestly he wasnt that far from making her wheelchaired, but considering she was lying in bed for who know how long, he knew that her legs should work out a bit.
"We're happy to have you back" Kyu spoke gently

#9Karisa 

From the Embers [Dae-Seong] Empty Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:13 am

Karisa

Karisa smiled happily as she was being helped by Dae-Seong with Kyu there as well. They walked together and her eyes wandered as to look at the area. It was beautiful here in Sin and yet she knew that after her long break, she will have to go visit where she was constructing something. For now she enjoyed being with these two. Finally, they got home as she saw the same place they had from before and it created some memories. "Now, tell me what you both have been up to," Karisa spoke softly as she sat down on the comfortable sofa and gazed at them both, but she assumed since it was requested and they were happy to get what she wanted, Dae-Seong would send Kyu to get her a fruit smoothie after she spoke what kind she wanted. 

She loved her mixed berry flavor with banana and passionfruit flavor. Her eyes gazed into Dae-Seong's as she expected him to have things to say, to ask, as it has been months since even the dream they had together.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum