Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hosenka (Karisa/SL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1DaeSeong 

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:27 am

DaeSeong
Dae-seong was with Karisa, he was preparing for his first concert in Fiore, the first of many as he would soon travel the country to perform. Recently he has come across an artifact that was right up his alley. An earring that was just his style, as if molded and shaped to his likes, his wants and needs. All he had to do was think and clap and soon he would be in a different appearance. So getting his apperance was the easy part. It was all about the mental preparation, hence why he was in the green room with Karisa

"How do you feel?" he asks as he kind of deflects the question that should be asked to him, before she gets the chance to ask him. But even if its just deflecting, he was genuinely curious how was she during all of this. Part of him worried something bad would happen... to her that is. As if history would repeat itself like in Iceberg, because before he would try to get a contract and publish his album at a studio in Joya and after that they went to Iceberg. What if after his tour something from Iceberg chases her here? He couldnt think about that, he doesnt want to lose her again

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#2Karisa 

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:08 am

Karisa

Karisa was there with him as she was here to support him. She wondered where Vidajin was as ever since that day, he vanished into thin air. It worried her so, but she couldn't let Dae-Seong know that. Dae-Seong never liked Vidajin, but she cared about him. She glanced at the green room and then wonders when she should say something about something else, but this was about him. She kept a sweet smile. "I feel anxious, but I am here to support you in your dreams, my love.~" Karisa was always here for his dreams, as she was in Joya.

She knew someday she will have to do her own dreams as she had much to do. Something about the whole thing in Iceberg did not add up. The World Serpent wasn't super known to attack Demigods unless threatened,  but if she was Freya's daughter then why would she be attacked? Was it because she killed those two women? Kyu told her about how she shouldn't be afraid, something like that, if she turned out not to be human this whole time, but should she jump the bridge and find out? No, she should find out what she is first, to solve this mystery that was more deep than she probably even knew. "How are you feeling? I know you'll do great out there." Karisa patted his chest softly, making sure it was straightened, she kissed him softly before stepping back, giving him a light smile.

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Sigme10
#3DaeSeong 

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:21 am

DaeSeong
Due to their soul bond she sensed her worries for Vidajin, but he pretended not to notice it as he had work to do. Hearing her speak though, he takes her hands and kisses them "Do not be anxious my dear. All I want for you is to stay safe. I... I dont want another loss" not just her death, but the other one she mentioned "Im gonna go soon" he said

Karisa then asked him how does he feel and he replied "A bit like you" as in anxious. But he always swallowed that anxiety and faced it head on. Karisa patted his chest softly, making sure it was straightened, she kissed him softly before stepping back, giving him a light smile. He smiled back to her and gave her a kiss, before using his magic to properly change his appearance, to give him different makeup, red hair and a traditional joyan outfit. He was ready to go out there, and so he took another breath

170|385

#4Karisa 

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:45 am

Karisa

Her eyes followed him as he left to go on stage. Her hand went against her own chest as she saw him go out and sing. She gazed at his hair, makeup and attire and sat down on her chair as she watched, and listened. She closed her eyes and she wondered if there was anything she could do to enhance the experience. She'd listen to the song, the song he was singing and think before using her Illusion magic to finally create the effects. She knew he didn't ask her for this, but she made sure he didn't see it, only the people who came saw it. Karisa rather not distract Dae-Seong from his singing. The effects would make it colorful, attracting people, she kept her eyes closed though as she was acting as if she was resting when she was making things happen. Fireworks of color, cloud-like sky background that motioned with the real sky and she enjoyed truly hearing his voice.

#5DaeSeong 

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:23 pm

DaeSeong
Meanwhile as Karisa was taking her place to do the illusioury effects, Dae-seong addressed the audience and then started the concert and with that the first song as the music started
"A small reflection made by reason
Growing on the instinct
A dream blooming deep inside
The
Shadow is holding the night
And getting darker

Inside my heart

Under under under
Under under under

Beautiful silhouettes
Sweet
Voices
You make me crazy Umm
You are my messiah
You are my.."

And so he continues to sing and dance for the audience and to enjoy what he does. He made sure to captivate them all, with his voice, his dance moves and even his magic as he uses his knives to make elaborate tricks and dance choreography. Though as he was doing his own thing he was unaware that Karisa was also amplifying the whole experience with her magic. But as Karisa knew, it was better he didnt know as he would be distracted. Granted he would be surprised for a second and would continue as if nothing happened. The show must move on. And move on it did as he would perform for his captivated audience that would adore him

201|586

#6Karisa 

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:41 pm

Karisa

Karisa listened to the song and she smiled softly. She loved her lover's voice as she could listen to it everyday, which she does, but she does wonder what he does when he's not around her. Who has he been around? Sometimes the scent on his clothes are different. Her hormones were increasing, but she tried to calm her nerves. She continued to listen and do her illusions that demonstrates the theme of the song. She enjoyed watching people love his music, he worked hard to get here and was proud of him. She just feared about what will happen in the future when it comes to fame. What will happen if it comes very chaotic? She was more scared about herself about what she would do if she saw something she did not like. How fragile was her mentality and her abilities that were locked up?
She then wondered perhaps what would happen if the lobby break. Would she really become the person that she dreamed or had a nightmare about?

#7DaeSeong 

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:46 pm

DaeSeong
Dae-seong sang his song and performed, he worked his best to please the crowd, song after song, dance after dance. And thus time would go so he would please the audience, all up until the end of the concert, where with an encore he would sign off and wrap up the first concert. With a final bow, he'd make his way back to Karisa, to check on her. On his way to backstage, he'd clap again to change back his appearance. He kind of liked the red haired look, but for Karisa he'd switch to something more familiar. Maybe some other time he'd keep the look.

Anyway, once he arrived to Karisa, he would embrace her in his arms, to give her a hug and kiss because now that he met her, she met the most to him and not the audience and he always wanted to show that. After breaking the kiss, he would look at her lovingly "My love, how I missed you"

170|756

#8Karisa 

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Empty Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:02 am

Karisa

Karisa was going to be fine, she hummed to the music as she heard the repeated verses and when she heard the music end, she'd get up to get some water and things. Help how she could as she she not want to be seen as useless. She even wanted to block off the bond, only so it did not distract him, which hurt her side. When he started a new song, she went to sit back down and listen, did her little magic tricks with illusions. This kept going for as long as it needed to. As he was done, she opened her eyes and saw him change back to his normal look as she gave a sweet small smile. Slowly, she got up and looked up at him.

She felt his embrace and leaned into his body. Oh, how she loved the feeling of his arms around her. The scent, the strong arms holding her as if she was safe, as if nothing will take her away, but she knew that it will be short lived, like this embrace. Her head tilted to look  up and shared a kiss, she felt her heart beat faster. "I missed you too, I know I was here the whole time, but... it's far different than having you here with me, near me." Karisa spoke softly, her hand caressing his cheek with the base of her thumb soothingly. "What now?" She wondered.

240 l 823/1000
50% WCR

#9DaeSeong 

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Empty Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:07 am

DaeSeong
The two were glad to be in eachothers arms and he was very happy to be in her embrace, although now she asked what next
"Well our next destination would be Magnolia. But since I just finished this concert, we have a bit of time to ourselves before moving onto the next place. So is there anything you want to do here in Hosenka before we go?" since they would travel the country he wanted to see if there was something she would like to do before they travel.

He has never been to Magnolia, same as he's never been to Hosenka prior to this. This tour was a chance for him to see the country. He was curious if Karisa traveled
"Have you ever been to Magnolia?" ok that was a more narrow question, but it was a start. He was thinking what can they do in Magnolia, he knew Fairy Tail was there

156|912

#10Karisa 

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Empty Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:30 am

Karisa

She was thinking about the question that she was asking. He does not remember if she has ever gone to Magnolia. They knew that there was fairy tail over there but she did not know if she had ever actually stepped there to stay there for any longer than just to travel through. " I don't think I have. But then again I don't think I would remember if it's been a while after everything that has happened." you did not want to talk about how her 'death' somewhat did something to her memories she did want to just continue the conversation. He was wondering if she wanted to do anything in Hosenka before they left. " I don't think there is anything I want to do here that we can't do later." she admitted. She yawned softly as she was getting a little sleepy. "Perhaps a nap before traveling? And food?" She wondered. Her arm wrapped around his as they ended up walking together away from the stage to end up going to places to eat, back home to nap and prepare to leave.

-exit-

1000/1000

#11DaeSeong 

Hosenka (Karisa/SL) Empty Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:57 am

DaeSeong
She couldnt remember if she visited Magnolia. Well thats fair, so much has happened and their lives changed since they met one another, so he understood if she forgot. Some things are not memorable and this way they get to experience together. In regards to what she wants, she said she was fine with food and rest. He smiled softly to her and said "That sounds perfect my love. She wrapped her arm around his and he would lead them back to their room at the hotel. He wanted to make something for her. Sure he performed and was a bit tired, but he always wanted to make time for Karisa. He didnt want her to ever feel neglected. So he would make her a meal, they can cuddle and rest and after that they would start their trip to Magnolia. So much to do and so little time, it was exciting.

152|1064

end

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum