Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can't take risks, now can we? [FPHS – Climbing Cookout] - Alisa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Can't take risks, now can we? [FPHS – Climbing Cookout] - Alisa Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:57 am

Karisa

Karisa yawned softly as she was in her large sweatshirt that was light blue, the color of blue pegasus ironically. It had white fluff where the hem that goes across her chest is as it was a shoulderless sweatshirt. Her stretching black pants that were acting like leggings, but more loose around the waist and where it counts. Her hair was up in her typical brown bun with her bangs positioned in a wild mess because she - unlike her lovely Sun, did not care for perfection. She was excited to see the guild she joined here in Hosenka, which meant less traveling and she wanted to find Alisa, but she had doubts she'd see her so soon. The young woman looked at everyone preparing themselves as this was supposed to be a cooking off with a climbing off and tried to think the logic of it. Her mind then thought about other things. Where was Dae-Seong? He wasn't talking to other women, right? What if he was? Her mind was going crazy as she started to walk around, trying to find him as they didn't come here together for some wild reason.

Can't take risks, now can we? [FPHS – Climbing Cookout] - Alisa Sigme10
#2Alisa 

Can't take risks, now can we? [FPHS – Climbing Cookout] - Alisa Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:29 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Karisa | CASUAL

Ahhh, what a wonderful day~... Honestly, it hardly felt like winter was still supposed to be in full grip according to the calendar. Save for the odd cool breeze that felt more freshing than anything, the sun shone low in the sky even right after midday, at angle such that forced you to avert your eyes... And yet provided just the perfect amount of heat to stave off the invernal chill. Almost a shame to waste the day climbing mountains, but she had to admit, it was the perfect day for it. Alisa had arrived dressed casually, unintimidated by the prospect of physical activity and simply wearin a flattering, form fitting pair of blue jeans and a snug white sweater with a bold, revealing neckline, flaunting a generous cleavage that seemed almost off season, but provided just the right amount of warmth without making her sweat even after they got the challenge underway. And boy, what a challenge it was:

"Oh, good afternoon Karisa~...", she walked up to the woman at the first sight of a familiar face, her plush pips widening into a welcoming smile as she walked up and greeted her with a soft peck to the cheek, her hand resting on her upper arm.

She didn't yet know of the connection between the two of them, but even then, call it intuition or call it whatever else, she couldn't deny a familar sense of connection to the woman. Granted, she hadn't taken her for a sporty type, after all, their exchange back at the guild proved as much. She could tell the girl was insecure about her figure, and she'd made it her goal to ensure she saw herself as beautiful as Alisa and many others at the Guild did~... Then again, perhaps she already had that covered if the rumours were anything to go by~? Something to talk about as they climbed:

"If you're here, you must be planning to participate in the climbing cookout~?", heavens, Alisa couldn't help but giggle as she said that name out loud. Judith really had some wild ideas when she thought about it huh?

For an earth mage like her, it was almost like cheating... It would still be a tremendous challenging, owing to her ineptitude as a chef. Sure, she managed alright when Judith was watching her, but now... She was supposed to climb, but nowhere in the rules did it say she couldn't reshape the mountain to suit her liking... Say, into steps, or handholds? Or sculpt an extra pair of hands to cook? The possibilities were endless when surrounded by her element, to the point that climbing this mountain was simply a walk in the park for Alisa, exactly as her outfit suggested.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Can't take risks, now can we? [FPHS – Climbing Cookout] - Alisa CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Karisa 

Can't take risks, now can we? [FPHS – Climbing Cookout] - Alisa Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:34 pm

Karisa

Karisa smiled small as she heard Alisa, her eyes glistening with hidden cheerfulness because of the things she wished to share with Alisa. Karisa listened to Alisa and was thinking about what exactly she was going to do. "Well, yes, but I decided to not do too much work at once. You could say laziness.~" Karisa giggled sweetly, gazing at Alisa. Her eyes darted away and started to think about how to talk to her, to tell her things and while it would be known Karisa, or someone with her description has died or was seen dead in Iceberg, not many people paid attention to that news from that Country thankfully.

Karisa looked away as a clone started to appear out of her. Asi, or Asirak, gazed at Alisa and smiled, her hand on her hip. "I'll be the one climbing while Karisa is cooking," she spoke more confidently while Karisa spoke softly and sweetly with a shyer demeanor. "Perhaps after you climb and stuff, we can talk more?" Karisa spoke with a small smile, but for now. Asi will be accompanying for the climb and I can talk through her or she can talk on her own," Karisa explained.

#4Alisa 

Can't take risks, now can we? [FPHS – Climbing Cookout] - Alisa Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:12 pm

Alisa

"Ohooo~...?", Alisa seemed curious as to how Karisa planned to complete the challenge, meeting that sweet gaze with her own captivating smile, brow arched, brimming with curiosity as her hand fell on her hip, "Fufu~... Clever~ Though I'm not much better?"

With these words, Alisa approached the cliffside of the mountain and tapped it with her knuckle, and a magic circle soon appeared beneath her feet... Out of the jagged rock, a pure white crystalline structure began to spring forth, one crackling inch at a time, slowly forming a platform large enough to support both herself and the curvaceous brunette:

"Well, I won't so much be climbing, with my hands but rather... Sculpting the mountain into something I can walk in? You're welcomed to join me if you'd like?", she invited, turning around as she cocked her hip to the side, hand coming to rest there as she wondered whether Karisa would accept her invitation.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Karisa 

Can't take risks, now can we? [FPHS – Climbing Cookout] - Alisa Empty Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:59 am

Karisa

Karisa giggled and smiled sweetly, nodding. "I see, that is quite useful as well," she spoke in her soft, sweet tone. "I will join you of course. There are things I need to talk to you about anyways that you should hear," Karisa's voice became more calm and serious as she walked with Alisa, letting her lead of course. Asirak stayed behind and decided to be the one to cook and everything while Karisa was the climber with easier access. She wasn't sure how to give out the news about having a family member this whole time that one did not know about. She had zero clue about who her father was really all about. Her mother who was not human was still pretty unknown as she could be more than she anticipated. 

As they started to go and were earshot away from everything, she yawned softly, feeling sleepy, but enough to do some climbing with the assistance of Alisa's magic. "Alisa, I have gone on a huge adventure, far away, and even died, but came back alive and fine. Through that journey..." Karisa sighed and glanced away with eyes full of concern and unsure, a tad of insecurity. "The truth is, I found out we are related by the same father," she confessed to Alisa.

#6Alisa 

Can't take risks, now can we? [FPHS – Climbing Cookout] - Alisa Empty Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:11 pm

Alisa

"Oho~...? And what might that be?", her curiosity piqued, Alisa looked over her shoulder as she arched her brow and turned to the beautiful brunette at her side. The sculptress couldn't help but wonder what the girl had to tell her... As the Guild Master of Blue Pegasus, she was partly expecting something related to the guild... Not in a million years could she possibly dream of what the girl was about to tell her.

Or, no... Maybe deep down she already knew? After all even if she didn't know it, she could tell the two shared something a bit deeper than a guild mark. For the most part she didn't think about it too much. But when Karisa got on the platform, Alisa slowly started climbing upwards, simply moving as though she was climbing a flight of stairs:

"D-died...? Heavens you look... Quite lively for someone who's seen the other side? I'm glad you're alright though.", Alisa was actually stunned, if not by the story, then by how casually the woman mentioned it, in a way that made even the experienced master's eyes flare. Not even Esperia went through adventures like that very often, "Oh... Heavens, then... Are you really my...?", at that moment, the platform halted... Alisa's jaw dropped as she turned her gaze to her. Her eyes washing over her frame... And her look of doubt turned to realization. In a flash she'd draped her arms around her and pulled her into a tight, loving embrace, "You really are... I should have seen it sooner? ...How long have you known?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum