Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Honour

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ursula 

For Honour Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:51 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 200 | Ursu-Lace

Damn, I'm even dizzier… Than I was the last time? Miss Wilke once more feeling herself wheeled and whirled around by hands which seemed to be impressed by her gumption and grit and only more willing to test her for that fact, once more she was set into motion with a baton in hand and blindfold upon her eye too boot, and once more it seemed that her ability to cover the ground which had been made between chairs and tables to partake of this particular contest had been compromised both by the spinning motion and the lingering tipsiness within too.
But at least this has settled… Come on, Ursy, you can do this! Not that she had any intention of being deterred by these facts and instead the dark dish only thriving under the pressure of expectation which had been placed upon her shoulders, she patted her stomach gently and was happy to note that it no longer felt as if she had much within it to decorate further headwear with, and then charged on with her task. Well, I say she charged, but perhaps the term 'stumbled in a largely haphazard manner' might have been more accurate~?

DON'T TELL ME

You're afraid of a big, bad wolf~?
- Ursula Wilke -

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Ursula 

For Honour Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:52 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 220 | Ursu-Lace

Just gotta… Whoa… N-Not this way… Damn. The raven feeling resolute in her desire to vanquish the 'beast' which hung just a little ways overhead her and plunging onward as best as she was able, once more did she sniff at the air and use what she could draw upon to steer herself toward the object in question, or at least that was what she thought until she seemed to bump into something soft and sublime to the touch. That touch not going wanting either as she steadied herself with what seemed to be an accidental but generous grasp at something which felt large and familiar, the fox tried not to focus too much on that fact as she offered both apology and a note of pinkness in her cheeks, and pressed onward.

Here we go, here we go… I can practically taste it! Is a lot better than booze going to wrong way too! Eventually seeming to steady her path enough that she could smell the scent of the item in question growing larger and larger in her nose and closer and closer in her mind, she could tell that she was only too close to it now and readied herself for her crescendo as she drew her weapon backward, and then let it fly with maximum relish.

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#3Ursula 

For Honour Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:52 pm

Ursula

“Hraaaaaa!!!!” The length of timber within her grasp seeming to fly in the direction she chose with maximum strength and a hope that she wasn't about to give some poor and unsuspecting fool a fresh bruise to go with her previous accidental escapades, Ursula looked perhaps like a member of the honour guard vanquishing their foe as she unleashed her weapon with all the aplomb and ferocity which she could muster, there was no shortage of satisfaction for her to feel it seem to connect with something which in the circumstance felt only too keen to yield to the pressure which she applied to it.
Did I…? YEEESSSSS!!!! Nothing that this was likely a promising sign or at the very least meaning that she was either going to be showered with bills or warrants for her arrest, it was with no diminished delight that the dark dish pushed the item which guarded her gaze upward and bore witness to the former as innumerable slips of paper bearing the image of kinds and queens and the like rained down from the heavens because of her act, and caused her to thrust her arms into the air in victory at her achievement. She knew she could do it, after all!

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#4Ursula 

For Honour Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:53 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 210 | Ursu-Lace

"Myyyy heerooo!!!!
I'm so proud of you, baby!"

“Heh, well I couldn'ta done it with out you, Ma~!” A slow but sincere smile seeming to spread across the face of Miss Wilke and only seeming to grow when she pulled her blindfold off entirely and saw it returned by the people around her, the relish in her victory only seemed to grow as an only too familiar and welcome scent seemed to lurch upon her and seize her in a firm but gentle grasp, and the woman from whom it came turned her head and planted a kiss upon her cheek to go along with it as they celebrated.

“And before I forget, here… For your uh… 'Trouble'.” The black beauty never one to forget her debts and as such the first order of business following a deep and loving embrace seeming to be the task of returning the 'favour' she had been given, she dipped down and scooped up no small number of the bills from the ground and offered them to the face whose hat she had borrowed in her moment of rather dire need to make up for her deed, and then turned toward the rest of the money which had fallen with rather clear intent in mind.

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#5Ursula 

For Honour Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:53 pm

Ursula

“And the rest… Well, there's only one place for that…!” The lilac lass only too quickly seeming to sweep up the collection of cash and aided in her task by the woman she had arrived in the bar with, Ursula beamed as they gathered together no small wedge of cash into a stack which she would only too eagerly hold aloft with the same sense of achievement as any trophy lifting sportsman, and revel in the applause and cheers she gained from the people about her not only for the win she had made but also the work that had gone toward it.
“Drinks are on me, people!” The black beauty not blind to the needs of the many and also rarely all that greedy either when it came to her financing, with that in mind she could find no better purpose for her sudden windfall than reinvestment and no better place to do so than the bar she stood in, and so she quickly seemed to carry the brick of bills back to the bar and slam it down atop it with authority as she donated it to the fund for the evening's mirth. After all, from where she had been standing, a day of fun with her mother had already been reward enough, right~?

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum