Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dance With The Dead II.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ursula 

Dance With The Dead II. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:40 am

Ursula

WORDS: 220 | Ursu-Lace

"Well, that sounds like your brother~?
It's nice to know they haven't changed all that much, and that you all still love each other~?"

“Haha, I mean yeah they're pretty annoying but… Well I'm not sure,! Family is family, I guess~?” Thankfully the mood between the two seeming to have steadily transformed from that of heartache to something more flush with joy by the time that the moon and the stars had risen above them in place of the sun, a slow walk between mother and daughter had found Miss Wilke and her matriarch finding a quiet little spot in the middle of nowhere to enjoy one another's company and little else, and with it so too had that curse of a lingering hangover been quelled.
“It's so good to see you again… I wish… I wish I could stay with you…?” In fact the beauty in black never feeling stronger or more energised than she did in this moment, in spite of all the smiles and the snickers they had shared today she still felt as if she wanted more, as if she could never have enough in fact, and so asked a question which she likely already knew the answer to, but still had to ask anyway. I mean, with such a loss, it was only natural to long to reverse it however one could, right~?

DON'T TELL ME

You're afraid of a big, bad wolf~?
- Ursula Wilke -

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Ursula 

Dance With The Dead II. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:41 am

Ursula

WORDS: 200 | Ursu-Lace

"Oh~? Travel back to the halls of the dead with me, or something~?"

“I-I mean, could I?” Expecting the woman to dismiss the very notion out of hand and so the usually so assured soul feeling just a moment of fluster as instead she seemed to entertain the notion in principle at the very least, the violet eyes of the vixen seemed to widen at the promise of being able to spend another day or more with the soul whom she treasured regardless of what it might cost her, and was deadly serious in the fact that she would have walked away from everything she might have known to get it.
“What's it like there? It's not bad there, is it…?” Guessing that it was far from the worst place in the world to be going off the cheer and unchanged warmth which her mother was giving off, though Ursula hadn't had the courage to ask the question about where the woman had been thus far she couldn't resist her curiosity now, and so she asked after the place to which her mama had found herself after her demise with both intrigue and hope that she would not be disappointed…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#3Ursula 

Ursula

"It's not so bad~? It's like an endless room of drinking and feasting…?
Things can get a bit rowdy in those halls, but after living with your father and brothers, I'm not too bothered by it~?"

“Good, good… I'd like to see it, with you?” As such the raven offering her rapt attention while the figure before her described the realm she now found herself in, it was with no small relief that Miss Wilke found her mama describing a place which she had to admit suited the woman down to the ground, and even if it wasn't going to be her own cup of tea all the time due to her preference for quiet time alone with her thoughts seemed to feel a tempting venue for her all the same.
“Do you think I…?” This of course for no reason beyond the company which she could find there and even that factor wholly reliant on the woman by her side, if she was to step through that door and know that she could never come back then right now this lavender lass would have happily accepted that cost and jumped at the very chance, however it seemed that someone else had other ideas…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#4Ursula 

Ursula

"No, unfortunately…
Most of all because I'm not going to let any daughter of mine give her life up before her time…!
You have your own life to live, your own adventures, and I'm happy to wait for you so you can tell me all about them one day?"

The mother of the Wilke family sighing and shaking her head at the request which her daughter aimed toward and then wagging her finger, like any good mother she seemed her strongest and perhaps her sternest as well when her youngest and her cutest child was feeling weak and perhaps a little bit helpless, and so stated her refusal of such a proposal in rather a strong and unyielding manner. After all, what mother could have accepted such a bargain?
“But mom, I…” Not that the small soul she raised was going to give up on such an idea and especially so when this had felt like the best day of her life, perhaps it was feeble and childish for her to even contemplate the matter but it was hard to walk away from this day without feeling like she was going to lose her all over again, and she hated that. Wasn’t there some way she could keep her?

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#5Ursula 

Dance With The Dead II. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:42 am

Ursula

WORDS: 260 | Ursu-Lace

"No buts! Go out into the world and have a fight for what you believe in, fall in love, start a family or don't if you choose!
I want that story to be the best I've ever known, because it's going to be worth the wait, isn't it~?
Besides, now you know you can find me here, you can come back every year, right~?"

The woman proving just as unyielding as any of her kin even in the face of the possibility of an eternal reunion, while Ursula craved keeping the person she loved more than any other in her life it seemed that her matriarch knew all too well the sacrifice which would come from such a notion and absolutely was unwilling to pay it, especially when she was canny enough to see a little loophole going forward as well. I mean, she wouldn't see her every day, but one day a year they could make the most of? That was a generous gift, right?

“…Y-Yeah, you're right, I suppose?. Hehehe, I should go out there, and make sure I have something spicy to tell you about every year, right~?” At the very least it seeming to carry enough significance to help the gothic gal regain some of her strength, she lifted a hand and wiped away the tears which lingered in the corners of her eyes and then smiled at her mother once more, feeling that bit lighter for their experience today and looking forward to the next. Screw birthdays, deathdays were where it was at now, right~?

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum