Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dance With The Dead I.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ursula 

Dance With The Dead I. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:38 am

Ursula

WORDS: 200 | Ursu-Lace

Whew… That was a night…? The black beauty found bleary eyed and perhaps a little bit challenged when it came to the topic of conducting herself with forward motion which remained in a straight line after what had been an unexpectedly intense evening of inebriation and excitement the night before, Ursula Wilke couldn't help but to run her fingers back through that mulberry tainted mane and smack her lips together as she fought off the effect of a lingering hangover, and looked around herself as she trudged along in search of something to try and stymy the effects she currently suffered from.
Head's still kinda pounding… Shit. Kinda feels like I've been drinking gravel too…? Principle among these things the way in which it seemed like some unkind thing was inside her skull and bashing upon her cerebellum with every step that she took, along with that it felt as if every ounce of moisture within her had seemed to be drained away to the point that her form and throat in particular felt as if she it had become some walking desert, and so she aimed to quench her thirst in order to take care of that and hopefully perk herself up too…

DON'T TELL ME

You're afraid of a big, bad wolf~?
- Ursula Wilke -

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Ursula 

Ursula

WORDS: 220 | Ursu-Lace

I wonder if I can…? The acquisition of a bottle filled with crisp and cool water something which felt in the moment almost as good as any kind of healing tonic or tincture, not only did Miss Wilke seem to tip the item and the goodness within back down into her mouth and parts beyond, but so too did she employ it to refresh herself a little bit by dousing her forehead too. Drooling some of that coldness across her brow as if she were some kind of long distance competitor in the middle of a challenge, she let loose a hard and heavy breath as she felt at least a little of the fatigue and other things wash away with that oozing fluid, and for a moment seemed to contemplate the notion of finding somewhere to lay her head for a nap.

Who…? Unfortunately the ebony enchantress seeming to be distracted before she had much of a chance to commit to any kind of long term goal in regard to getting some rest, thoughts of hotels or negotiating her way to a local's couch seemed to empty from her head in much the same way she had drained the bottle in her hand as she felt a hand touching her shoulder, and then turned to find a face which she had never expected to see again…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#3Ursula 

Ursula

WORDS: 220 | Ursu-Lace

"Hello Pickle~"

This can't be…. Is it really…? The black beauty found blinking as she spun around with such a speed that she almost felt woozy and then heard words which seemed to immediately trigger memories of her childhood, the violet vision of the vixen seemed to focus upon a face which she knew that she would never ever forge, and yet even as it did so she couldn't quite believe what she was seeing. Instead merely blinking for a moment as she wondered whether her dizziness or the lingering effect of drink was making her see things, all she could do was lift her hand to see if what was before her was real and did so with unequivocal disbelief to boot, so one can only imagine the relief she felt when that touch seemed to meet with something soft in opposition.

“Mama…?” Only then the girl seeming to accept the fact that this thing before her was even close to being what she saw but such acceptance also seeming to provide a quiver with it, as her hand cupped the cheek of the woman who birthed her Ursula suddenly seemed to whimper with a mix of delight and sadness, and despite the confusion there was only one thing that she could do; grasp the woman tightly, and never let her go…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#4Ursula 

Dance With The Dead I. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:39 am

Ursula

WORDS: 200 | Ursu-Lace

"It's true, I'm afraid~?
Goodness, look how you've grown~"

“Mama…!” The woman whom she had met only seeming to smile as she found a shape that she might have otherwise struggled to recognise throwing herself at her with force which was almost enough to knock her over, as Miss Wilke thrust her arms around the marvellous matriarch who had raised her so too did the woman embrace her as well, and seem to offer a soft mirth at their reconnection as well as the fact that her daughter had clearly become far taller and stronger than she was when she had last saw her.
“I'm so sorry… I couldn't… Couldn't protect you…!” Perhaps that latter factor something which seemed to breed disquiet within the darker clad of the duo however as the usually reserved raven instead seemed to lose any kind of wall around her emotions, with the feel of her mother in her arms and the heady smell of her scent flooding her lungs all she could do was feel emotion and regret overwhelming her, and all too quickly with it did those dewy little buds of crystal begin to rain down her cheeks along with this. Though, after so long, this was only natural, right~?

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#5Ursula 

Dance With The Dead I. Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:39 am

Ursula

WORDS: 250 | Ursu-Lace

“Those men came, and they…” All too quickly the usually sardonic and strong minded character which Ursula tended to carry giving way to something which was smaller and more innocent and a whole lot more delicate, a side to the siren seemed to show which she would have given to no other party as that inner tenderness and the guilt she felt over the woman to whom she now clung losing her life gushed forward with even more torrential ferocity as the tears now welling and pouring from her cheeks, and all the while did she shiver as she let loose feelings which she had shared with no one else.
“I wasn’t strong enough to… And then…!” Nothing quite matching the comfort she felt at having her mother in her life and with that everything seeming to pale in comparison to the void which was left in her life, there was an anger and a sadness within her which had never quite been stemmed by the march of father time and now was brought down to bear as she cursed her helplessness as a child, and showed that in spite of the fact that she had been just that still hadn't forgiven herself for the feeling of letting the woman down. Fortunately though, it seemed someone else had other opinions.

"Ohhhh, my sweet girl…!
You've been suffering all this time haven't you?
But you know… The fact that you're safe and healthy and oh so beautiful now…
That means more than anything else…!"

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum