Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never come down

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1undefeated 

Never come down Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:47 pm

Hello fellow rpers. It is I, Zaquri Kenpachi. That name probably doesn't ring any bells to most buuuuut if you've been on og bleach rp forums then you might've had the unfortunate pleasure of making my acquaintance. I was a gfx designer. Want to know more? No you don't, stop being silly.

I'm skeptical about rp forums nowadays but looking forward to seeing what y'all about.

My name btw is not Zaquri Kenpachi, it is Andy. I once killed Cocaine with my bankai but he reversed the death by stating bounts can recover from death once per fight. He then proceeded to word vomit the rest of the fight until I had to quit because it was going nowhere. That was on a bleach rp. I can't remember the name, they all kind of blend together. I also plagiarized from a really good writer named Duquin (on another bleach rp). Maybe someone remembers him? Quit rping to join the navy. Very nice fellow who ended up helping me become a better rp partner especially for fight writing.

Since most bleach rps went extinct Ive been writing mostly romance and slice of life rp, with... Get this... A catfish. Who has been harassing me for well over a decade for now. Usually bc she floods rp platforms with dupes just to make sure I was her only partner. Anyways that's another story. For now I'll say hope to interact with any and all characters. Chat up my pms if you want cause I can't join the discord server rn. Or don't hit me up, it's chill.

#2undefeated 

Never come down Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:12 pm

@Salem E,
Can't actually send pms until I have 25 posts so I'll answer your question here.

Ultimately I'm hoping to avoid my stalker but secondary is having fun rping. I'm much too old for competitive fight writing though so I'm going to limit any threads (I make/join) to thoroughly plotted threads.

#3Salem E. 

Never come down Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:57 pm

Salem E.

Rofl. You should get to making a character and posting. Things are normally faster on discord but everyone should be looking around here soon.

The place is pretty relaxed. Combat is more of a secondary thing so you can get away with social rping pretty easily. If you want a Bleached themed guild there is one based on Joya (Japan) they would people you can look forward to rping with. If not check out any guild and see if one catches your eye. It is not necessary to join a guild just easier for you to find people to rp with you. I am sure you can guess which one is the bleach one from the list.

#4undefeated 

Never come down Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:02 pm

Salem E. wrote:Rofl. You should get to making a character and posting. Things are normally faster on discord but everyone should be looking around here soon.

The place is pretty relaxed. Combat is more of a secondary thing so you can get away with social rping pretty easily. If you want a Bleached themed guild there is one based on Joya (Japan) they would people you can look forward to rping with. If not check out any guild and see if one catches your eye. It is not necessary to join a guild just easier for you to find people to rp with you. I am sure you can guess which one is the bleach one from the list.

Thanks homie, I appreciate the advise. Love the profile avatar too. Your face claim?

#5Salem E. 

Never come down Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:05 pm

Salem E.

Yep. The face of the toughest water fairy around. But yep it is best to see what kind of character you wish to make and get started. If you have any questions feel free to reply. I get a ping whenever a post is made in this thread.

#6undefeated 

Never come down Empty Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:07 am

@Salem E
I'll be sure to reach out if I need anymore advice or help and thank you for the warm reception

@Duquin
Holy Dragonballs you are actually still rping? 🔥🔥🔥 that's amazing you're perhaps the first person from the og bleach rps I've found in like a full decade lmao it brings me relief to know at least someone is still alive hahahs 🎉

Ngl I was kind of getting depressed feeling like I was the only one from those rps still around. Anyways to jog up your memory, we've been on at least two bleach rps together. The first I think you were staff there and you personally handled my Aizen and Byuakuya rp test to claim them. For Aizens I couldn't even think of a good starter so I switched to Byuakuya. That itself might not be enough but you might remember that you beat me at some point and my response (as Byuakuya) was to cry, have snot run down his nose, and make him piss and poop his clothes.

After the fight I was pretty much banned from claiming strong canon characters bc of the risk of how bad I would make them look lmao but if that doesn't job your memory there is at least one other site we were on together. Don't remember the name but that's where I took your name and I believe your character from the previous bleach site to use as my own. I sincerely do apologize for that btw, I was.... Young(er), lazy, maybe a little jealous. It was well over a decade since last we spoke, it wasn't overly meaningful but that was right before your naval exchange program I believe. I believe actually that I had edited the text in some kind of manga and claimed it as my own and you called me out on it that led to us really conversing on that second site. Although, as I said, I don't remember it being super meaningful.

#7Yuno 

Never come down Empty Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:57 am

Yuno
i genuinely want to hear all about that catfish story lol!

welcome!

#8undefeated 

Never come down Empty Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:12 am

Yuno wrote:i genuinely want to hear all about that catfish story lol!

welcome!

Well it is quite long, traumatic, and embarrassing... Thankfully I'm an edgy masochist at heart so I wouldn't mind going over it in detail sometime haha and thank you for the welcome, I'm Andy.

#9Noel 

Never come down Empty Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:51 am

Noel

undefeated wrote:
Yuno wrote:i genuinely want to hear all about that catfish story :lol!:

welcome!

Well it is quite long, traumatic, and embarrassing... Thankfully I'm an edgy masochist at heart so I wouldn't mind going over it in detail sometime haha and thank you for the welcome, I'm Andy.

Didn't you sell a certain site for a pizza back in the day? I'm thinking of another Andy probably.

#10undefeated 

Never come down Empty Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:55 am

Noel wrote:
undefeated wrote:
Yuno wrote:i genuinely want to hear all about that catfish story lol!

welcome!

Didn't you sell a certain site for a pizza back in the day? I'm thinking of another Andy probably.

Sounds like something I'd do but no, I have never sold a site.

#11Mishiko 

Never come down Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:15 am

Mishiko

undefeated wrote:
Since most bleach rps went extinct Ive been writing mostly romance and slice of life rp, with... Get this... A catfish. Who has been harassing me for well over a decade for now. Usually bc she floods rp platforms with dupes just to make sure I was her only partner. Anyways that's another story. For now I'll say hope to interact with any and all characters. Chat up my pms if you want cause I can't join the discord server rn. Or don't hit me up, it's chill.

I do love a good story. I also love eating catfish. Welcome to the site, nonetheless.

#12undefeated 

Never come down Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:35 pm

Mishiko wrote:
undefeated wrote:

I do love a good story. I also love eating catfish. Welcome to the site, nonetheless.

I used to love eating catfish, until she stopped washing 🥸

#13Ayaka Kitazawa 

Never come down Empty Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:55 am

Ayaka Kitazawa
Welcome, and I hope you stick around. you sound like fun.

#14undefeated 

Never come down Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:59 am

Ayaka Kitazawa wrote:Welcome, and I hope you stick around. you sound like fun.

Thanks homie, I'll try 😁

#15Nana 

Never come down Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:11 pm

Nana

undefeated wrote:Hello fellow rpers. It is I, Zaquri Kenpachi. That name probably doesn't ring any bells to most buuuuut if you've been on og bleach rp forums then you might've had the unfortunate pleasure of making my acquaintance. I was a gfx designer. Want to know more? No you don't, stop being silly.

I'm skeptical about rp forums nowadays but looking forward to seeing what y'all about.

My name btw is not Zaquri Kenpachi, it is Andy. I once killed Cocaine with my bankai but he reversed the death by stating bounts can recover from death once per fight. He then proceeded to word vomit the rest of the fight until I had to quit because it was going nowhere. That was on a bleach rp. I can't remember the name, they all kind of blend together. I also plagiarized from a really good writer named Duquin (on another bleach rp). Maybe someone remembers him? Quit rping to join the navy. Very nice fellow who ended up helping me become a better rp partner especially for fight writing.

I know Duquin. Sounds like you came from Bleach Story.

#16undefeated 

Never come down Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:10 pm

@nana

That's right! I forgot the name for a second but that's exactly where we were, where I tried to claim Aizen and Byuakuya 🎉 Thanks for reminding me and Happy Halloween 👻🎃

I'm not SUPER familiar with the staff besides Duquin. He was a moderator on that site, that's why he handled my canon claim. I do know there was a huge makeover at least once 🤔 wasn't aware the site was taken over. Sorry that happened to you though. I forgot what my name was, it was probably Zaquri Kenpachi.

#17undefeated 

Never come down Empty Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:24 am

Someone changed my pw, this site is sus af now, goodbye!

#18Salem E. 

Never come down Empty Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:26 pm

Salem E.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum