Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tamás Horvath 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:27 am

Tamás Horvath
He has done a fair bit of questing. With the guild master of all people. Lets just say he wishes to be far away from hospitals. He doesnt want to treat the sick, get back stolen medicine, nor deliver said medicine, nor look for missing patients. If he goes to a hospital, it would be as a patient himself. But with his combat skills, he hopes to avoid even that.

But enough of former quests. During one of those, Tamas expressed interest to help his guild master with paperwork. He was a B rank classed warrior now. But his guild master spoke that when he becomes A he could. Tamas quipped that that would be no problem. He was gunning for S anyway. But his guild master then to his chargin changed his answer to when he becomes S rank. Tamas rubbed the temples of his head as he couldnt believe how he just made his work harder
"That was the last time I try to banter" he thought.

With Yuurei not showing him the ropes, he had to improvise. He hoped some book he got from Orchidia's small library to help him. But from what the person told him, if he wanted more thoughrough and widespread information, he needed to go to Crocus.
The capital.
He considered how to organize some trip. But all the questing bound him to the North. But unlike Yuurei, he didnt want to just be a slave to the North. Granted Yuurei was its leader, so sure. But Tamas had no loyalty or emotional ties to this region. He thought in order to become the best in your field, you needed to travel the land and gather more kinds of challenges and experiences that the North just wont give.
Life in Crocus is different and he wanted to see and experience that. As well as to find the knowledge he seeks.
But for now he was at the guild and minding his own business trying to read. Which was so unlike him, since he'd usually go to the training room to train

#2Lumikki 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:35 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki was wandering the guild halls making her way toward the library for her studies. She just finished eating a dense meal at the dining hall and she had the energy to spare, though she found herself getting a little sleepy. She rubbed her stomach as she walked running down the list of topics she wanted to cover in her mind. Her teacher Gnicolas had long waned in his assignments for her, he's been part busy and part distracted.

This saddened her cause she felt she barely spent any time with her Uncle either. She sighed deeply as she walked, her pace less chipper than it was prior. Though when she saw her friend Tamas as she turned the corner she was intrigued. He was lost inside a book of all things, she softly giggled to herself at the thoughted. With her sharp eyes, she could already read its title, "How to be a distinguishable and noble reader in thirty days or less". What a bloated title she thought, and she could barely hold back her laughter as she read it thought.

Lumikki cupped her hands and blew out the darkness that collected on her palm. Blackening out the pages of his book before hiding around the corner. Trying to make a little distance so he wouldn't find out it was her too easily.

#3Tamás Horvath 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:55 pm

Tamás Horvath
His words suddenly went dark. He flipped the page and another and another. And he realized someone ruined his book. He slammed the book shut and slammed the book on the table. He got up to his feet. But didnt leave the table. He just used the height to look around for any trouble makers. If it was Emils kids, he'd have a word with dear ol dad. By word, he means a punch to the face and a cordial request to keep the kids on a leash.

But there were no such kids around. He sighed in frustration as the book was ruined. If it belonged to him, he'd probably burn it. But since it wasnt it was best to return it. It was no use to him. He clearly needed to go to Crocus to learn. Either that or that scholary guild Collective Mind, but who knows where they are. Like he never encountered one of their members in his life. Makes him wonder how big that guild is

#4Lumikki 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:52 pm

Lumikki

She could hear his annoyance as he couldn't read further. She tried to stifle a laugh as she began to shift into a raven, flying high up and perching a beam above. She softly cleared her voice and adjusted the pitch. Groaning softly until she got it just right.

"Didn't like the book?" she said as flatly as she could muster as she imitated his voice. A feat she could not usually muster in her form, it really was a shame she didn't take after her mother more. Yet as a raven herself, it made it easier to tap into the skill of mimicry. One her people were also known well for it. When her Nan used to tell her the stories passed down many generation from word of mouth, she would shift her voice as well for all characters involve. It would really bring the tales alive, and she would do it so seamlessly. Lumikki had always been jealous of her skill, so she practiced it hard when she at least finally inherited the ring. In hoped to be half as good as her Nan, but more importantly to play handy tricks.

When Tamas would finally look up to her, she would meet him with her already emotionless raven face, though her head tilted in a slightly cheeky way.

#5Tamás Horvath 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:31 pm

Tamás Horvath
He looked up and saw the raven Lumikki. He realized she was trying to mimic him and be mischevious. And at first he was going to go for a good ol classic threat of what happens when he does summon an ounce of emotion. He actually had something much better to say which actually made him remain as calm and emotionlessly monotone as normally is
"You do realize that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?"
When he remembered that, he couldnt help but be amused by Lumikki's little gesture.

It quickly went from being annoying to being incredibly cute. He raised his hand towards her, so she could fly over to him and perch on his hand, so they can talk.
First question being "So what brings you here?" he didnt take her for an avid reader. But then again neither was he one. So he was fully aware he was the odd one being here. But he was not sure was she a regular here or was she a rarity as well

#6Lumikki 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:56 pm

Lumikki

She ruffled here feathers at his comment. Croaking as she did as if she was scoffing.”I’d have ye know I bring terror to people’s hearts.” But she gave up on proving her point, surrendering and flying towards his hand as he offered. Appreciated the gesture. Being held as a bird was always an interesting sensation to her.

“I come to the library often to read over some of me studies. Learning spells and all takes sometime since I gotta understand magic fundamentally, the rest I read outta curiosity. Like the stuff I read on the maze was cause I wanted to look into architectural configurations. The concept seemed interesting nough to look into. She opened a wing and picked at an itch that was bothering her before continuing her point. Adjusting her footing on his glove and the leaning her body toward him as she spoke on.

“My personal favorite subjects lie in mythology, folk tails, and stories of legend. As I browse the section I come across many stories of great hero’s, it’s ya say, I’ve seen more interesting finds to pick up for learning leadership than that bore.”

#7Tamás Horvath 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:14 am

Tamás Horvath
Yeah he wasnt buying her little act, but he did find it kind of cute. As she'd fly to perch on his hand and transition from a mimic voice to her own, he'd listen to her explain why she was here, while giving bird Lumikki some headpats

When she opened a wing to get rid of an itch. He picked up on what she wanted so he kind of went ahead to assist her. He considered its better he deals with it as it must be harder for her since her other wing is feathers and feathers tend to be fluffy and soft for lack of a better term
"I see, so you have been spying on me as well" he said as he made that observation. But for her mischevious nature, he decided to mess around with her back. Fire with fire, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. So as he said that prior sentence he continued it with "I did not know you were interested in me" said the man with the most monotone sounding tease ever with just a smidge of emotion in it, just enough to tell that he was indeed teasing the daemoness
"So, sweetie. How is your duckling holding up?" he asked as he'd continue patting her

#8Lumikki 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:36 pm

Lumikki

"I have many interests." Lumikki said as her eyes would widen, "Don't ye know I'm but just another of Brone's Ravens. I do my share of scouting spying see, ye just happened to be a favorite as ye are fun to tease." She raised her wings to emphasize her presence for the statement.

"Speaking of, I've seen ye bang yer head on four doorways, being tall must be tough. My condolences." She giggled to herself for relaying that one before hopping toward his shoulder and shifting back. His arm would recoil a moment in the shift in weight as she hopped off quick, feet hitting the ground with a soft tap.

She gave him a hug as she looked up as hard as she could muster. "Slushie is fine, eats a lot but it's kinda cute. Sometimes we even fly together so there's that too." She pulled away and grabbed his hand so she could bring him to the books she knew might help.

#9Tamás Horvath 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:02 am

Tamás Horvath
She spoke how she has many interests, but then something how doesnt he know she's just another of Brones ravens and he happened to be the favourite as he was fun to tease. Thinks made him think. What the hell did she just say? Just another of Brones ravens? So is Lumikki a raven that became a daemon?... Naaah. She's just messing with him. Not in a fun way.
He merely poked her forehead "Sure you are" and then she mentioned seeing him bang his head? He shakes his head "Head and helm are two different things"
Anywho she shifted back to her true form and hopped off his hand. Once she transformed, he said "Welcome"

She gave him a hug as hard as she could muster which kind of shocked and surprised him of what earned him that. And not knowing what to do, he just kinda awkwardly returned the favour. But since she was small, he had to awkwardly hunch over. She told him about the duckie and he nodded
"You are sweet. But why are we doing this?" he said and she soon let go of the hug and so did he.
He noticed then that she grabbed his hand, which again confused him. They were gonna hold hands now? Well... ok. He holds her hand and followed her to where ever she was taking him

#10Lumikki 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:05 am

Lumikki

Lumikki pulled at Tamas, and with his massive hulking form, he humored her as he kindly usually does and followed. Lumi could just never understand the rumors about him being blunt, rude, incorrigible, and incompliant. He always seemed down to join her and her fancies. She appreciated it, and so she would show him one of her treasures.

She pulled him deep into the library and into a section just off to the side. She found this area fairly soon after joining and she's half lived in it since. The massive windows that were just before the shelves would perfectly catch the mid day light. Spilling it over the shelves in a golden and magical hue. The dust in the sky would make the aisle sparkle. Showing of her treasures majestic value within the setting itself. The shelves were lined to the brim with older books, nearly in perfect condition especially since not may people found themselves opening their pages. Lumi had already, within the few months of living here, cracked more than half of the books open. Marveling at the stories within and burning them into her boundless memory. She would rehearse them at times in her mind in idle moments, imagining the images come to life and how she would do them justice with the frost of her own. The stories of heroes and monsters was what she lived for. And it was in these shelves what she thought she could aid her dear friend.

"Think yer approach of books was too literal mate. They can only give the example of one kinda leader, and whose to say you'll even like it. Charisma is one of the common traits they list in book akin, and ya aren't the one to enjoy charming."

She let go of his hand and scanned over the shelves. Looking for the book she had in mind. She let her wings slip out for a moment to get one from the highest shelf, an old tomb with a near black binding. A skull crest sat on the top, blacks decorated the trim. It would of been covered in webs and dust, but Lumi already wiped it clean lovingly ages ago. She cracked the book open and flipped through the pages. Satisfied when she finally settle on the one she thought most helpful and lowering herself back to the floor. She kept her wings adorned on her but shrunken them to a more bearable size, just around a proper raven's wing, and walked over to Tamas with the book opened to the page she found.

"Atreus of Star tipped mountains. He was a warrior to spite all the gods for their short comings. He believed solely in the powers of man. Their resolve to survive, overcome, and grow. He wasn't a charismatic man, never had to be. But his words moved his brothers to always be more, as he reminded them of the power yere human kind wields. Especially in moments they would forget and near crumble. He wasn't the leader for everyone, he didn't baby any beneath him, nor did he treat any of his kin above another. He was a man of work and grit, for that was where he believed their power resided. Any less nd he would only be invitin weakness and complacency. In his life, he was able to fell a God of war with his unbending resolve. Wasn't a man of power himself beyond will and sheer determination. Though the power of the God washed over him, making him more than he was. Not like he care, he always felt his strength, but he used his new gifts all the same to claim a home for his kin. Carving it with his own palms before laying to rest. The stories of him scarce, made near forgotten, yet here we are with a tomb full of his life's work. I just feel there's magic here, nd something more helpful to ye than that meandering read aye."

She looked over to him but his helm hid the man's face. Robbing her of the satisfaction of the culmination of her eegar work and story showing on his face. She would hope at the least she had brought a smile to his face. At least that was what she hoped for dearly. Though she hovered in the air to be closer to his face as she waited for his answer.

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#11Tamás Horvath 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:21 am

Tamás Horvath
He let go of her hand once she indicated that they reached their destination. He'd curiously look at her as she'd sprot wings to collect a certain book and bring it over to him. As she'd fold the wings of hers, he'd notice how she would look dearly at the book. It must mean a lot to her or it must be a good book

She would say what was it about or rather who was it about and what were their achievements. Lets just say, they sounding like his type of guy.

He wasn't a man of charisma, never had to be. But his words moved his brothers to always be more. He was a man of work and grit, for that was where he believed their power resided. Basically he'd listen to Lumikki pour her bookworm hearts out to him as she'd retell the acomplishments and such.
Well, he liked it. He then noticed her look, she was expecting a reaction, but was blocked by the helm. Ok that earned a chuckle "Heh" he then hunched down and patted her on the head "Thank you. I believe that will be just what I need." and proceeds to give her a small and very brief hug as he didnt wanna make things awkward. Then he'd go back up, because being hunched down was not comfortable
"I must find people"

#12Lumikki 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:03 pm

Lumikki

Before Tamas could fully pull away from his hug, Lumi held him tightly. Pressing her face against his cold, hard armor. A feeling she was only growing more used to.

"I'm a hate when ye leave, but don't think I'll be holding ya back. If ye need more people then I'll help ye. I'll need ta know yer in good with yer new family." She held to him for a moment longer before pushing him away. "Now get ta reading Titian. Ye got learning to do! You'll be learning to be more approachable." Lumi smirked as she say him off, looking back to the books there after.

Tamas would need more than one book, and much more than one tale to learn how he would be fit to lead. Lumi had to make sure she could equip him well. So she could feel at peace knowing he'd have all he needs to make his dream come true.

She unfurled her wings and scanned the shelves, picking out the books she felt would be for the best.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#13Tamás Horvath 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:36 am

Tamás Horvath
It surprised him that she still clung onto the hug. It did make him blush a moderate amount. Which was luckily hidden behind the helm. But safe to say he was surprised by her gesture. He didnt know if he should pick up and hug her or just leave her be. He was a bit stunned by that. Literally, stunned. Like he was frozen a bit by that.

He patted her back a bit, just a bit as she spoke. He nodded as he listened to her. But eventually her surprise hug ended. It was shocking, but also pleasant.
When she told him to get to reading, he nodded. Took the book and took a seat and got to reading

As he now focused on the book, he was unaware what Lumikki would be doing. Its not like he'd breeze the book so fast. Unless she wants him to read for the both of them. Oh imagine her sitting on his lap with him having the open book and reading it for both of them. Would that lul her to sleep?
Oh no no no. He needs to get his head in the game. Reading. Story. Fire of learning. Right

#14Lumikki 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:23 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki held three more books within her arms that she felt would be the most useful for the moment in Tamas's studies. She really hoped they would help him unlock and settle in the wisdom he would need to persue his dreams. Shew would walk over to his table and lay her books on time. Her wings still apparent and small.

"I'll be back, I'll be needing some paper and a pen to make some notes for ye. This is quite too much to read all in a moment, I don't think ye read as fast as me. I'll note down the important passages and why they are worth the read so ye can sort them out for yeself."

She skipped toward the front desk to request the supplies she had needed, sitting down by Tamas and hard at her work. She wanted it to be ready when he needed it. She slid some paper and a pen of his own toward him in case he needed to jot things down for himself as well.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#15Tamás Horvath 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:17 am

Tamás Horvath
Tamas glanced over to Lumikki who spoke that she would be back soon. "Hm?" he was confused as to where she was going and what she was doing. But as he comprehended what was told to him, he would nod to her.
Though he'd wonder just how fast does she read? Is she a natural born reader or do ravens and daemons read naturally faster then humans.

He didnt want to be distracted too much so he continued to read,but he couldnt help on the corner of his eye to notice Lumikki who sat beside him. He smiled a bit to himself and continued to be just as hard at work as her. There was no slacking of, especially not now that she devoted her time helping him. Tamas though noticed she slid him some pen and paper. "Thank you" he muttered as he was still focusing on the book, still didnt mean he should be impolite and not thank a guild member.
He'd eventually jot down things here and there, in the form of bullet points. Just short and sweet, to get the most important things or things he deems important

#16Lumikki 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:00 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki would glance to him from time to watch him work. Kinda giddy she was reading over some of the stories that she loved more than anything. She had a tough time keeping still as she wanted nothing more than to keep asking him on his thoughts.

She zoomed through her own thoughts of what he could probably benefit most from. Ripping some slips of paper to even book mark the stories in advance so to make finding them easier for him. Even adding some small notes on the slips so he could tell what and why he was reading that so he could disciple the order of importance for himself.

Lumikki was very proud of her work and what she brought to him. Though she still knew well this would never stop him from leaving her and the guild. It saddened her greatly but she was happy for him. What a wholesome dream.

She flew over to him and kissed him on the cheek. ”Ye’d make an amazing Guild Master ya know. I hope I could help ya lots til ye achieve that.” She pulled back and smiled. Quickly shifting to a raven and flying out an open window.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
exit
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#17Tamás Horvath 

Chivalry, Loyalty, Piety, Honour. Leadership? (Lumikki) Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:38 pm

Tamás Horvath
He was surprised by her sudden action, her act of affection. He was maybe awestruck and even blushed a bit when she did so. To Lumikki, it was the most emotion on his face she ever saw
"Thank you Lumikki" he spoke as the raven girl flew away.

Now he buried himself in these books and the stories she shared here. He would read for probably the entire day, all up to late night, where he would return the book to its rightful place. While he didnt read it in one sitting. He felt he got the most important bits there. He would also make a note to apologize to Yuurei. He didnt quite get to do what the man wanted him to do. Tamas instead merely went to his room to get some rest. One day he would prepare for the big trip. He wondered what it would be like.

(The End)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum