Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joyan Blue (Open)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:07 am

DaeSeong
He was alone in the restaurant, reading over the menu and humming to himself a tune. Mentally singing to himself "I've got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy. Down in my heart. Down in my heart. Down in my heart" he was bored and trying to amuse himself.

The fact there was a war in Joya was amusing too. He had family there. And honestly, he couldnt care. He didnt care for his country. It could burn if it wishes to. Whatever was going on, he was not part of it, despite his lovely guild master giving him and all who wish to meddle in his countries affairs. He certainly didnt tho. He stayed at home, ie Hargeon. Because someone had to.

Dae-Seong looked if there were some joyan seafood mean choices because, as much as he didnt care of what was happening, he did like the cuisine. Probably the only good thing from that place, aside from himself.

He heard some commotion outside and took a peek through the window. Looks like some delinquent angered a mob. And there was a girl singing for some reason. Oh people were funny. He obviously lacked context as to what happened, so he wouldnt bore himself with a story that would be unfinished. Instead he focused on the menu, who knows maybe something fun and unexpected happens that would cure his boredom

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#2Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:27 pm

Karisa

Her eyes wandered as the sea breeze smacked her in the face. Her brown hair shined with the glimmering strands of gold in it. She felt the need to eat so seafood was the obvious choice. She had enough money for it. Karisa wore a lilac colored, oversized hoodie and some sweatpants that were black. For shoes, she was lazy and wore some slip-on black shoes with no shoelaces. Close to her heart, she kept her purse. She ignored everyone's gaze and started to hum a song she just made up as she just orchestras whatever came to mind.

Head down, she sees the path with ever glimpse till she approaches the door. Before she could get to the door she bumped into someone. "Hey!" spoke an angered man. Her heart panicked as she hurried and stepped back. Her head tilted up to look at the person with her large brown eyes. "I-I'm sorry," she spoke softly. She bit her lower lip anxiously as she wasn't sure what to do or say. Her head turned to see that she ran into someone who was in a mob due to some singer. Why were these people angry? What was happening? The man in front of her was coming closer to her. Closer and closer, her heart was beating faster, and her breathing turned into hyperventilating. Her eyes changed color and design as the swirls started to form. Immediately, the man was sucked into the unknown and it disappeared. No one noticed, she panicked and ran towards the door to go inside the restaurant. No one saw what happened, she didn't understand what happened either. Her abilities... she was unknown to them, as much as she was unknown to herself.

Finally, inside the restaurant she went to find a table where she can sit far away from people. Maybe close to the fish tanks?

Joyan Blue (Open) Sigme10
#3DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:26 pm

DaeSeong
He was looking at the menu to see if there was anything apetizing. But he was rather indecisive, because nothing really caught his eye. Perhaps he was not easily impressed. He sighed from disapointment. So he looked away from the menu, just as he saw someone enter the restaurant. How fortunate it was a guild mate, perhaps that will help him with his little indecisiveness.

Karisa was a member of the guild he never got to really interact with, so he looked forward to this hopeful meeting. He'd raise his hand to her and wave at her to come over.
Yeah he was not the type to raise his voice as if he's some sort of pleb. He was better than that, he was civil.
Anywho once his guild mate would hopefully come over, he'd greet her "Welcome. I didnt expect to see you here. But even so I am glad you are here." he spoke rather softly

#4Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:11 pm

Karisa

She coughed, trying to act normal now as she lets her own fingers fiddle with each other. It wasn't till she saw someone raise their hand and a wave from a man. Her she looked at him and realized it was another Blue Pegasus member. Her cheeks blushed a light color and suckled on the side of her cheek. Does she say something? Does she do something? She can't just stand here awkwardly, he'd think she's weird or she didn't like him or worse, she was some callous, self-absorbed crone! She slowly walked towards him and crossed her arms against her chest while trying her best to look at his golden delicious - I mean, nice eyes.

"Hello, it's nice to see another member here," she spoke in a soft, breathy and high-pitched tone as she was nervous. She gave a blushful smile and a simple wrist-moving wave. The girl didn't want to overexaggerate or anything, so she looked at the empty seat and wondered if it was too much to ask to sit with him. She's never really sat with a guy before. All she knew was she was going to keep her rule of 1 meter distance at all times.

#5DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:18 am

DaeSeong
He smiled politely when he heard her and nodded "Neither have I and yet here we are" he spoke in his calm and polite voice. He noticed she did not yet join him and sat at the table with him. So he asked "Would you like to join me? As I am currently trying to decide what to exactly order. It is a bit of a conundrum. Or do you perhaps have any other plans, in which case, I do apologize if I am interrupting something" he was ever so formal, like a typical joyan.

Although he did notice her blushful smile, so he was aware that he was leaving some form of an effect on her. And that pleased him. Honestly, her presence was already amusing to him. And now he hoped she wasnt gonna meet anyone here and go on some boring date. That would make everything dull once more

#6Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:29 am

Karisa

"Huh?" She shook her head, "No, thanks, I just thought it'd be rude if I invited myself," she gave a simple chuckle and smile. She took the seat on the other side of the table and grabbed a menu herself if they were available. "Trouble choosing?", she questioned. She was indecisive herself when it came to what she should do - anything. The man seemed amused at something and she wondered what it could be. As they sat there, a waiter appeared to give her a menu if there wasn't an extra and left to give them more time. Grasping the menu, she saw that there were many options. If only she could easily let herself open up more. Yet, she was afraid of males due to her past and more just afraid of people as a whole. She tried her best with socialization. First with Kaito, Alisa and now him, as her eyes flickered to gaze at him and then back at the menu.

The plump woman was unsure what to get, but then looked to see if there were any specials going on. With the Joyan War going on, or soon to be over, the prices were going to sky rocket as supplies were low. Sea food as a whole will be fine though. "I'll probably end up getting a lobster tail, chicken alfredo, some shrimp skewers and for my sides, some broccoli and rice," she spoke to herself quietly, but enough for him to hear. She had a rich taste and couldn't help it since that's what her tastebuds were craving. This was after all, a seafood place. Her eyes slowly looked up at him and away from her menu, "Perhaps you can tell me your favorite foods?~" she tried her hardest to be of use and good company. Her large innocent eyes, trying to search perhaps an answer or wondered if there was an alternative.

#7DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:04 am

DaeSeong
He chuckled "It would not be rude as I already invited you." its just he didnt shout 'hey wanna come over and sit here'. The gesture motion for her to come over was already indication enough that he wanted her in his presence. If he didnt want her, he would've just ignored her and let her be on her merry way finding some other table to sit at.

As she would get herself a menu and read, she would ask if he had trouble choosing. He'd nod in response. He didnt know what he wanted. Nothing really grabbed his attention enough to think 'i want that'. But unlike him, his fellow guild mate had no problem choosing and she landed on a dish soon enough
"Then it is decided" he'd call over a waiter with a wave and tell them that the two of them would have lobster tail, chicken alfredo, some shrimp skewers and for the sides, some broccoli and rice.
Basically he was having what she was having.
As the waiter was shoo'd away basically he'd turn his attention to his company who asked him about his favourite meals

"I like to have a healthy diet. So basically anything that's not fried or fatty. No sugar. I rarely indulge in sweets. But mostly no. I do however eat fermented foods daily like Kimchi, Miso, Tempeh which have been found to help boost gut health and can include pickled vegetables such as cabbage. More chicken and fish, less red meat. Which kind of explains why I am at a seafood restaurant. So basically that kind of stuff"
As much as any human, he would adore the generic sweet and junk food. But for the sake of his physique and health, he opted for a healthier diet.
"What about you?~" he playfully would ask her back

#8Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:33 am

Karisa

She lightly chuckled and moved a strand of hair behind her ear, "I like pretty much everything. There are only a few things I don't like, but it's a texture sort of thing, but I'm willing to try anything," she gave a light smile to him. She wondered about the gut health sort since she's in need of that, but that can be for another time, if there is one. "With that, I may add, I don't really have a healthy diet, but then that's also why I look like this," her smile lowered, but a small side smile stayed. She was a pudgy, a little fat maybe, but she felt like she should enjoy life to the fullest, including the food this world offered. All forms of art should be adorned with the senses of people.

It made her feel comfort.

Leaning softly against the back of the chair, she tried to think of her favorite things, "Favorite foods though, I do love spicy types of foods, even if it's bad for the stomach lining, fruit smoothies are amazing and a really good salad. The kind with meat, a little bit of low fat cheese, croutons and dressing. Sometimes I love adding a boiled egg or two with it," she just realized she got really into the conversation and her eyes squinted shut. "So-sorry, I didn't mean to talk a lot..." she spoke in a softer tone that was high pitched once again due to her anxious and paranoid thoughts. Her heart had a pang of pain and eyes slowly opened to where they were half-open. Hopefully, he didn't find her talking and passion to talk to someone, annoying.

#9DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:46 am

DaeSeong
Indeed, from her physique and the way she talked about food and what she liked, it really did seem like she was in her element when talking about her favourite foods. She was enjoying it. But something seemed to spark her self conciousness and she reverted to this insecure mode once more

He would chuckle "No no, go on. Sounds like you are a gourmet connosieur. Besides, I do find it lovely to hear what people are so passioate about. But if you do not want to talk about food. How about our guild? When did you join it for example"
If she didnt like the food topic, he'd switch the subject, starting off with a rather easy question. She would probably know when he joined as it was just a little bit before the Joyan War started, so he kind of dodged a bullet there. But as she was here for longer than him, he had no idea how much of a veteran were we talking. Was she here for years? Months? How long was she here at Blue Pegasus? What stories did she have to tell

#10Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:50 pm

Karisa

"O-oh, ummm, I joined the guild a few months ago. I don't know many people in there and I only know some by observing." She shyly spoke in her soft, breathy tone. Her brown eyes wandered around the Restaurant and their designs and then back at him. "I find the guild pretty nice so far! What about you? Are you enjoying it so far?" She wondered innocently with her bright eyes. She gave a shy smile as she then thought of something. "When it comes to Fiore, I've been raised here!" she takes a breather as she looks to the people who were doing their own thing and then back at Dae. She felt nervous and wasn't sure what more to ask since she didn't want to pry into his life and history. Her heart beat anxiously as she was thinking about what more she could say without perhaps being judged, but she always felt like she was being judged in every corner and second.

#11DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:38 am

DaeSeong
He was surprised to learn that she too joined the guild recently. Albeit it was a few months ago as opposed to his few weeks ago. She said how she is enjoying the guild so far and thus asked him if he did so too. He politely smiled and said "Yes, indeed I do. The people are pleasant. Which also includes my company here right now" ie her. Her presence was pleasant and she was a delightful conversation companion.

The next topic was Fiore, she was raised here "I am new to Fiore. As new as being in the guild. I am from Joya. I would say war brought me here, but I actually left my homeland just a bit before it started" so he dodged a bullet on that one. Though his family was back there. He was curious how were they. He was sure they were fine, but still was curious. Perhaps he should ask something in return
"So, how is life in Fiore to you?"

#12Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:22 pm

Karisa

Karisa giggles at his comment about pleasant company as she smiles warmly. He seems to be a charming man and wonders what kind of person he really is. She listened to him talk about being from Joya and knew what it was like to be not from around here as she was mainly from elsewhere. "Well, I'm glad to see that you weren't there during it as you won't be in the crossfire," Karisa says softly, her brown chocolate eyes gazing into his own glistening eyes. When he asked about her life, she gazed away a little uneasy. "Well, I was mainly in adoption and that didn't turn out well either, won't give details since they're... yea." She then looked back at Dae.

"I am enjoying my life now though since I'm no longer around them and I am free to go about. I get to meet new amazing people and dream freely whether it is something small or big," Karisa explains, blushing and takes a drink of her beverage.

#13DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:13 am

DaeSeong
He smiled as he enjoyed her giggle. It was cute. The fact that they were both kinda new to Blue Pegasus was also a plus. It means that they have something in common. Thats when he mentioned that he was in general new to Fiore and mentioned how he dodged a bullet when it came to that whole thing at Joya. Who knows whats going on there right now. Still he enjoyed her presence and empathy; and was able to relax nicely around her. So he was curious since he was new to Fiore, what was it like living in this country to her.

Although the answer he got was most unexpected. She was mainly in adoption and the fact that she did not delve further than that showed that there indeed was like something bad that happened that was better left behind. It did damper a bit the mood, so he opted to try and lighten it up. Problem was, he didnt really know how, so he just tried to sound motivational with a joyan proverb "It is as they say...Fall down seven times, get up eight times" though he wasnt sure it would translate well from joyan to fiorian so he tried to elaborate with his own words "What I mean to say is...When life knocks you down, stand back up; What matters is not the bad that happened, but what one does after." he looked at her and smiled when seeing her blush "And something tells me you are doing pretty well" after all she got to join Blue Pegasus, meet amazing people as she says. And humble brag. She got to meet him which is what truly matters

After that he got a sip of his own drink, because he was getting a bit parched, but also used it to give her a cue to speak or ask whatever she wanted.

#14Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:51 am

Karisa

Karisa listened to him and smiled sweetly as he was making a playful comment about getting up after falling down with troubled times. She enjoyed hearing a positive outlook compared to her own inner negativity even if she does act positive, or tries to for those around her. The words he spoke made Karisa feel warm inside, a blanketed hug of pure comfort. Her eyes shimmered with genuine appreciation as her heart was still anxious about the man. "You're correct, it is good to get back up after falling," Karisa started and put a soft hand against the middle of her own chest. "I try my hardest to continue on despite the things in the past because I know there are others out there that go through pain and strife as well."

Karisa turned her head to gaze at he randoms, and then back at Daeseong. "Truthfully, while I do agree that what matters is not what happened, but what you do afterwards - sometimes it is difficult to move on. Mostly, when you journey alone and your mind is lost. Sometimes hypothetically people don't know how to feel and react to anything or specifics. Like,  if someone went through horrible things because of someone all their childhood to even adulthood, they finally get away from it. That someone won't know how to accept the good nor will realize it is good because of specifics they were told or treated because of scenarios. All we can do is be understanding and lead a guiding hand, whether it is out of experience or out of genuine kindness." Karisa says softly and soothingly, her accent is breathy when passionate about the subject. She then lowered her brown shining gaze at her drink. When she picks it up, naturally her pinky raises without her realizing it. She knew for many that this topic was annoying, dark, or seen as unnecessary, but to her, she felt like she should be honest with Dae. Her eyes then flicker back to gaze at Dae's golden yellow eyes with a soft small smile, her chubby cheeks flushed pink as she felt anxious still, trying her hardest to open up her opinions on things.

#15DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:26 pm

DaeSeong
While she did give a good point about it not being easy to move on. That it was easier said than done, he didnt really have a good comeback reply to that. And there were only so many asspull proverbs he can regurgitate. He didnt really have this kind of experience? His own past was relatively good and normal. Sure he was a nobody who came from nothing and exclusively lived in that old joyan regime, but still, he wasnt bothered by it THAT much. So he had a hard time sympathizing with Karisa... or is it empathising that was the correct term? Either way, he didnt quite understand her feelings. So all he could do was try, but the only words that came from him were "Are you speaking from personal experience?"

He looked at her body language, her cute smiles, her own little shiny eyes as he wondered if perhaps her transition to a better life was a rocky road. It made sense if it was. Going from an unknown and relatively negative and bad life style and enviroment to a better one. And as much as he wants to be, he's not an armchair expert. So all his thoughts could be a bunch of bull.
Though still to continue the conversation forward, he had to ask her if she's speaking from her experience and point of view or was it something like a general statement.

Still, after that interesting conversation, it was perhaps best to move it to a more positive light, so he decided to steer it in another direction. "Say, if you ever have time. Would you like to show me around Hargeon? I am still relatively new and I wouldnt mind seeing some places with someone more experienced than I."
He looked at her rather curiously as he would talk and ask her things. His own body language was rather relaxed, but not overly casual, he was still like a formal and tidy typical joyan, so he was careful with his tone of voice and mannerisms the entire time pretty much

#16Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:43 pm

Karisa

Karisa hummed softly as she thought about his question and then sighed in a way of letting it go. "Yea," She paused for a mere moment. "Yea... I am, but I know my past doesn't define me so I'm okay with saying that to you." Karisa says softly and sweetly, her lips curving a small smile still that was sweeter than the last. She took a drink once more as she couldn't help but share a few glances at Dae while drinking her beverage quietly. Finally, a surprise to her when he asked if perhaps she'd want to show him around Hargeon. Her eyes widened a little, but kept her calm and warm composure, looking straight at him. "I'd love to show you around whenever you wish to," Karisa smiled happily and eyes sparkled with enthusiasm and cheerfulness. "Are there types of places you would like to see or know of specifically?" she wondered softly, her eyes blinking a little. She didn't know how much of Hargeon he knew nor how much he wanted to see. All she knew was that she was going to try her hardest to not chase him away with her personality flaws and make his time around her and in Hargeon as enjoyable as possible.

#17DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:02 pm

DaeSeong
As he suspected, she was talking about herself. He might actually be an armchair expert, he figures he did a pretty good just observing and figuring out his company. Not many people are so observant. He pretty much mentally patted himself on the back as he was proud of himself. But that pride of oneself aside, focusing back to the real world "Well, I am thankful to you for opening up to me about those kind of things. I know that must be hard" granted much of her history was a mystery, all he knew was that she was adopted and from her tone and body language, the contextual clues he got was that it was not a good time. But he didnt delve into it. He wont dig into her history unless she opens up. After all, not like his own history is any better. Its just so painfully average.

Switching the conversation to the town they're in, he would ask her if she would like to show him around Hargeon, that is, if she was interested in spending time with him aside from this just one time. But it turns out she did accept the request. He smiled rather sweetly to her and then said "Splendid" after which she asked if there was anything specific he'd like to see or anywhere he'd go. It made him ponder, he'd look away, just slightly to her side, not gazing anywhere specific, but just lost in thought a bit as he placed his hand under his chin "Hmmm~" he'd think with a small melodic hum. And then he would give her a proper answer "Truth be told. Aside from the square, the guild hall and this place, I have not explored much of Hargeon. I only did a few quests for the local marine biologist. So I dont know about the sights this town has, or the places locals go to or stores. Basically, any place of significance would be good"

Speaking of, for a moment he forgot he was at a restaurant. He was having such fun interacting with Karisa that the general surroundings of this place were just irrelevant to him. In his opinion, he wouldnt mind leaving this place right away, surely there were better places to be

#18Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:47 am

Karisa

Karisa watched Dae think and respond to her 'somewhat' troubles despite her not being too detailed on it. She didn't want to be detailed about it either if she was going to be honest. She thought about the times she told one other person the absolute details of what happened and they ended up dying a month later. She was a little superstitious about it, but after what happened to her, who wouldn't? She was enjoying his sweet smiles and it made her feel warm inside for some reason. Maybe it was because it was a sign that he was enjoying her presence and things that she said or maybe he just was a happy guy. She listens to him in detail about what he has seen already when it comes to the city. She knew exactly what quest he was talking about even though she hasn't really done anything herself when it came to them. She was done hearing him talk about how it would be nice to look at places that had significance but then she was trying to think about what would be significant for him specifically. Or maybe he means to be significant for her or maybe for the common people. Nonetheless, she knew that she was going to show him the places that she found significant and then maybe some places that many others would find significant and fun. Her mind hamster wheel was running a thousand miles per hour as she kept thinking about exactly what to show him.

She finally had an idea so she got up real quick and went to go tell one of the managers that they were going to get their food to go as well as some drinks to go. Thankfully she knew somebody who was a manager here as well as the owner since Hargeon was Blue Pegasus's area.

After a few moments they gave Karisa some bags as well as a thicker bag that had drinks in them. She came back towards Dae and looks at him with a shy smile and bright brown innocent eyes. "A-alright, we can go. I thought it'd be nice to go elsewhere to walk around and go look at some places. Thankfully they gave us a special bag where it would keep the food fresh for as long as it's needed, so we can go enjoy the city and then eat later." She spoke softly as she awaited for Dae to speak now.

#19DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:45 pm

DaeSeong
It was almost as if reading his thoughts, that she reacted to change to their order for food to go. Indeed it was better that way. He got up from his seat and chuckled "Well then, lead the way~" he said and politely and jokingly gestured her to take the lead. He was like the 'over the top' gentleman type. He knew the proper etiquette and stuff, but wasnt full on dead serious with it, in order to keep the mood rather relaxed and non serious.
"From this point on, the spotlight is yours" she was his tour guide now. So he was curious what sights would he see. He hoped he was doing good with this interaction stuff.

He wondered where she would take him and where could they eat their meal. Maybe somewhere outdoors or maybe they eat back at the guild. Who knows, but he was actually having fun. It seems to be going well, better than the last interaction he had. Hopefully this one plays out better than the last one. As they would then walk, he would ask her "I believe I have never asked you this, but what do you like to do as a hobby?"
He didnt like silence when walking, that tends to be awkward, so he decided to fill that dead air with some more conversation. He knew she liked food, and was a bit of a connosieur with that knowledge, but what else did she do for fun. Because honestly everyone eats. That isnt a hobby as much as its a necessity of life

#20Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:52 pm

Karisa

Karisa wasn't really sure about how to feel about the spotlight being on her. She truthfully didn't like the spotlight in general. She knew though that she was going to be his tour guide and at the same time, she was happy about that. Her anxiety was really high at the thought though of having the pressure. She was leading him out of the restaurant as it was time to go through the city with the bag in her hand. As she was starting to walk she heard him ask about herself. About what she likes to do as a hobby. She had many hobbies. "Mmm... I love writing poetry, swimming, singing, sleeping, - that's a hobby, right?" She jests and giggles sweetly, knowing she probably sounds stupid with that joke. "You already know cooking, I love being a mixologist as a hobby, volunteering to take care of animals and even at the orphanage. I think I have too many hobbies," she gazes away anxiously.

Karisa continued to walk towards the markets, "So these are the markets. If you want something sweet, you'd want to go to Swete Sweets Shop as they have the best sweets there. If you want to get floral or rare nature-related things, you can order them at 'My Secret Garden'. Even if they don't have it, they have a book with every photo and they can make it happen. The bookstore with many books, even seating, and secluded areas at the Bookmark Café. You can shop, rent books, and even just sit there to read while ordering simple foods and drinks." Karisa started as she pointed at each store, walking beside him. Her smile was sweet and small, her eyes sparkled with enjoyment at what was happening as she was going to remember this day, despite her short term memory loss problems.

#21DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:27 pm

DaeSeong
Where as one didnt like the spotlight, the other adored it, loved it. But because he was an attention hog, he didnt think this was really putting someone on a spotlight. Although, he did try to perceive how Karisa was feeling. He followed her out of the restaurant so she could show him around.

As they walked, he would ask her to tell him about herself, like hobbies for example. So they can get to know eachother more. She would list some hobbies, they even had some in common which was fun. He would playfully chuckle when she'd ask if sleeping was a hobby "Mmm. I'd say its more of a necessity, like drinking water~" he'd playfully reply with his own opinion. Then again, she was probably joking and he completely missed the mark. But he hoped he didnt.
She then continued to say a few more hobbies and he'd nod as he'd listen to her
"My my, you are a busy person. I admire how you can organize yourself with such a number of hobbies." how does he segue this to tell her that they share some hobbies though? There was no appartent verbal transition that came to his mind. Nothing that would make the conversation sound smooth. But he'd try "Well, among those hobbies it seems we share at least 2 of them. Notably singing and mixology." being a mixologist was a hobby of his own. He wasnt really much of a drinker, so it really was something more for personal fun, where as singing was more serious as he did hope to aspire to be famous in that regard

As they arrived to the markets, Karisa would guide him and explain what is what. While he was not as interested that much in sweets, he still made note of it to memorize where it is. The next was a flower shop, which made him more curious, but thats more due to his history. Then there was that bookstore. Thats nice, he does like to read. That was one of his hobbies. He liked to read and learn.
"Oh this is very lovely. I do like to read actually. That is one of my hobbies. I love to learn new things." he always strived to improve himself, to be perfect.

#22Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:52 am

Karisa

Karisa had a thinking look as she listened to Dae speak to her. She enjoyed the playfulness of Dae in his response as it made her feel better about her questions no matter how stupid her questions were. She nodded her head as they walked together through the markets, enjoying each other's company even if it was just talking. "Oh! Sounds like we should hit a karaoke bar sometime if we find out somewhere. If you just like doing the mixology part then maybe I'll have you make me a drink sometime." she spoke shyly and softly, her breathy accent being out there. Her eyes sparkled with softness and excitement at the thought of finally finding someone to do karaoke with and perhaps drink, even just making drinks. Karisa didn't want to assume that he drank as well since she knew some mixologists did not drink.

Karisa was glad to see him enjoy himself, her brown eyes sometimes sneaking to gaze into his yellow-golden irises as they walked a foot to a few feet away from each other. " So what are all of your hobbies other than singing and mixology, as well as reading since they were already brought up." She genuinely was curious as she was hoping to know more about him.

#23DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:52 am

DaeSeong
He chuckles when hearing the karaoke part "Sure, but then I'd probably need to learn fiorian songs or whatever you sing" because just because one has the same interest doesnt mean they might have the same taste in music? And as a perfectionist, he tended to prefer to master his bit before going live. Even if it was something like karaoke. He wanted to be impressive. It would be nice if someone noticed him and help him gain a footing in that music industry. But so far, he is carving his own way there. Its a long and ardourous way to the top, but he wont quit. He will do whatever it takes.

In regards to the mixology comment "Its a deal~" his reply was simple, he can make her drinks. He never really made it for anyone else. Mostly for himself. But he was a light drinker. So he would probably take one or two glasses at most, not more. He didnt like the idea of getting drunk. Who knows what would happen. Besides he was curious what others would think of his skills. Praise worthy?

As they walk, she would sneak her gaze towards him. But he was oblivious to it and focused on whatever she was showing him and talking to him, which was good for her because it meant she could sneak those gazes all she wants.
Meanwhile he merely heard her speak what were his hobbies, thats when his gaze went to her direction
"hmm, well I do love music. So singing, dancing, song writing. Theres also the mixology and reading I mentioned. Lets see what else" he thought for a moment what did he like to do in spare time. Although he didnt get to do much as he liked to keep himself busy. So where is the line drawn between business and pleasure. "Well, I dont know if this counts as me just liking stuff or hobbies. But I do also like acting. I respect the art. And I also like medicine. I may not be a magical healer. But first aid is much more my style than direct combat. But I dabble in those skills more as a hobbyist rather than an expert. Medically though im more of an anatomist. Being able to help a bit with wounds, but also to identify what hurts people the most. You know... bad guys"

Even though he was more of a lover than a fighter. He didnt want to sully his hands with things such as blood. He did not wish to engage in combat to be bruised or wounded. He liked to keep his tidy appearance, after all, he wanted to be a singer more than a guild mage that does dangerous quests. Its why his magical skills are more long ranged and more spectacular and dazzling in appearance. The man was about personal safety and showmanship
"Apologies if my own interests are strange" yeah he was more of a nerd as he liked knowledge and skill. He didnt know how to relax. All his interests were about self improvement

#24Karisa 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:22 am

Karisa

Karisa listened to him carefully as she walked side by side. She could feel her whole being feeling quite different than she had before, but couldn't name the exact feeling. Maybe it was hope? "Mmm, I can sing some Songs from other countries including Joyan, Minstrel, and Caleum. My adopted parents weren't Fiorians and neither am I. I was just raised mainly here," She explained softly. "I love rock, metal, and a lot of others that aren't Country-like music although I can deal with some, but the music I try to keep an open mind," Karisa explains more. Her eyes wander while listening to Dae talk. As soon as Karisa saw his golden-yellow eyes turn to look at her own brown gemstone eyes, she blushed and looked forward. "You're quite the artist then. You should put up a show for me sometime,~" She giggled and spoke genuinely.

Karisa thinks about his other 'hobby', she did find 'acting' as a hobby since theater is a passion and hobby. After listening about the medical part of it, he apologized and her eyes wandered in question, her head tilted to look towards him.

"Why are you apologizing? I think your interests are your own, and to me your interests are important and interesting. I wouldn't say that I'm into nor good at anatomy, but I do love studying and researching new things no matter what is." She paused and smiled, tilting her head to look straight into his eyes, "I think your interests are far from strange," She paused once more and then looked up. "They're part of you and that's what makes one amazing and interesting as well as unique themselves." She gave a gaze and smile of longing and acceptance toward the sky as they walked. She then finally saw the place.

"Oh, oh!" She spoke happily and excitedly as they finally got to a building that had black-tinted, long windows and it was a little fancy. "Here is the Karaoke club! It opens tonight at seven and we should totally go - I..." She stops and blushes as she looks away. 'Oh my god, did I just do that', sort of thought came to her mind. "I mean, if you want we can go... together," her voice was a little more high pitched than normal, but still soft and breathy due to her accent.

#25DaeSeong 

Joyan Blue (Open) Empty Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:02 am

DaeSeong
He was surprised she had a very broad range in songs and languages. What was even more surprising was the genre of music rock and metal. The type of music that wolf was into.
"My my, you are full of surprises. I would not have guessed rock or metal." more like pop or party. But maybe thats the trend with rock and metal. The males are obvious when they're metal heads. The more bad boyish crude appearance. Where as the ladies can look as cute and innocent, but be into some wild stuff.

He would list his own hobbies and interest. It was a lot more musically inclined or basically anything that was dazzling and showman like. From singing to acting. Even mixology was all about showmanship and looking dazzling as you make that cocktail. The only oddball off his list was medicine. She giggled and told him he should put up a show for her. His gaze wondered off for a moment as he thought about it with a melodic hum
"Hmm, sure. I dont mind some practice. I need to work my way up to the top." he said yes to the show. He figured it was best to beat stage fright early. He was sure he had it. But he wasnt going down to it. With that determined to get to fame, he needed to improve all his skills. Practicing with a crowd wasnt easy as one couldnt always find a public. But he figured Karisa would do. She'd enjoy a show. And he would do so as well. He just wanted it to be perfect.

Though since this hobby talk, he figured he had a strange list of hobbies, so he apologized if he weirded her out with some things off the list. She merely asked him why he apologized. It was surprising but refreshing to see someone who accepted him in all his strange quirks.

Suddenly she spoke happily and rather excitedly as they got somewhere and she spotted something. He looked onward to see a building that had black tinted, long windows and looked kinda fancy. He smiled with amusement as he looked at it and then turned his gaze to her. Oh? A karaoke club? And she wished to go tonight. Though the way she asked that was quite cute. He really liked it. And truth be told, he liked her as well.
So he took her hand and spoke to her "Its a date~" he said politely but also a bit playfully with a wink.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum