Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pillaging Forgotten Relics 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Pillaging Forgotten Relics 3   Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:19 am

Go D. Drakkon

Toge had finished helping the hospital for the week, and honestly, he knew he was done with helping them. He had about one more week of helping them and he felt like he couldn’t set foot into Talaz Lagaar ever again. There was just something about it that made him feel weaker, and he wasn’t sure what it was. Still, while he was here he figured he would make the jewels that he was saving up. He wanted to buy something big with it, but he wasn’t sure what it was.

Luci and Lector were walking next to Toge as they knew where they were going. Lector was excited because he enjoyed being useful to the group. Boo was behind the group as he was watching Toge’s back and making sure that nobody could attack him without him knowing.

“How much jewels do we have Toge?” Lector was curious to hear what he had to say.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Pillaging Forgotten Relics 3   Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:19 am

Go D. Drakkon

Toge would hear this and he would look at Lector. He wondered why the young Exceed would ask this. It was after a while he figured he would answer him. It wasn’t like Lector was going to steal from him.

“Well, we should have about twenty million jewels. I think we can use that to buy some stuff from the black market and see what it could do to benefit us.” He said to Lector.

The Exceed was excited to hear this and he couldn’t wait for it to come. Luci would look at the cat, and then he would look at Boo. He didn’t think Toge would be able to see that day. They were getting close to his end; Toge felt it, but figured it was some type of fatigue or something. It wouldn’t take long for them to arrive at their destination. When they got there, they would all look at Lector. This was his job and they were going to be on the lookout to make sure nothing bad happened.

174|330

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Pillaging Forgotten Relics 3   Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:20 am

Go D. Drakkon
“Alright, well I will be back guys. Don’t leave me.” He said as he would start running away.

He would enter the Zero area and he would check around to see if there was anything of value in this area. He had checked a lot of the places here, but there were a few areas that he had not checked as of yet. He would go over there and make sure that he didn’t miss anything. While he was doing that, Toge would lean on the wall nearby and he would shake his head. He wasn’t sure what it was, but that fight took a lot out of him.

Luci would look at him and then he would look at Boo. Boo would look at the two of them and then he would lay off on taking Toge’s energy for the time being.

“You alright Toge?” He asked him.

He would look at Luci and it would seem like the little demon noticed.

163|493

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Pillaging Forgotten Relics 3   Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:20 am

Go D. Drakkon
He would give him a small smile as he would shake his head.

“Yeah, I guess I didn’t sleep enough. That last fight took a lot out of me, but I should be fine. I just need to take a break and I will be fine.” He said to Toge.

Luci would take out his cigarette when he heard this and he would take his first pull after he lit it up.

“Alright just be careful; I don’t want anything bad happening to you.” He said to him.

Toge would laugh a bit as that was not something he had expected Luci to say to him. He would look at Boo, and he would see that he wasn’t paying attention to him. That was like him not caring about the situation. He would take in a deep breath as they were waiting for Lector to get what they needed to leave this place.

153|646

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Pillaging Forgotten Relics 3   Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:21 am

Go D. Drakkon
Lector was moving around Zero as he could see that it had a lot of interesting stuff on it, but there was nothing that he found enjoyable. He would move around the place, and he would soon come to a stop. He felt something move to his right. He would look over and his heart started beating quickly. He wasn’t sure if the group had let something slip by. He shook his head as he knew that he shouldn’t look into it. Still, something forced him to and he would go and check it out. When he got to the corner he wouldn’t see anything.

That was when something fell to the floor, which would make him jump into the air. When he landed he saw it was just a small little creature that was creating a mess around the place. He would sigh with relief that it wasn’t something that was coming to take him out.

Once he regained his composure, he would continue searching for an item they could sell in the black market.

176|822

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Pillaging Forgotten Relics 3   Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:25 am

Go D. Drakkon
Lector would continue to move around the place as he was making sure not to stray too far from the group. He would move around the place as he was keeping an eye out for something to take. It was exciting to do this and he acted like he would get caught if he wasn’t careful. While he was doing this, he would soon come to a stop. His eyes stared at what he saw and it wouldn’t take long before he got happy. This was what he was looking for, and this was what he was going to take.

The Exceed would run straight to it and he would make sure to take it out without damaging it. It would take a bit, but he would be done, and now it was time to return. He would run back to where he had started retracing his steps. It wouldn’t take long for him to see the group again, and he would approach Toge. He would hand him the relic that they could sell. Luci would nod as he approved of the item.

When Toge saw this, he would push off the wall and they would be on their way out of this place.

204|1026 (50% wc)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum