Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Belong [Alisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

To Belong [Alisa] Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:23 am

Karisa

She saw the embodiment of the soul of the magic. Barely can she see who they are, their appearance. So far she has only known that it is a man. He keeps her company and no one else can see them. She kept her smile as her bright topaz eyes looked at her face in the mirror making sure flaws could be seen. She felt her face as she could feel the flawed skin that needed to be taken care of due to her health problems. Polycystic was nothing to scoff at and every human deals with their own flaws, right? Hers just made her feel... less beautiful and feminine. 'I just shaved not long ago...' she thought and had a facial expression as she wanted to lose hope. Yet, no matter how many times she lost hope she continued on. Her hands went to her love handles and squeezed them and made a disapproving look. "Well, I suppose I'll just go on a walk around the Guild Hall... I haven't really done that since joining..." she told herself, anxious as ever as she put her eye contacts in since she didn't want to put on her glasses. She felt really ugly with them on.

Her outfit was a full-on sweatshirt with baggy pants that had multi pockets. Yawning softly, feeling constantly tired, she went out of her temporary room to go towards the kitchen to get a bottle of cold water. Her brown hair wasn't messed with, so it was to her shoulders, let loose. Her eyes trailed beside her to see the shadow follow and she looked forward to seem normal. Nothing to see here.

To Belong [Alisa] Sigme10
#2Alisa 

To Belong [Alisa] Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:55 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @Karisa | Sporty

Nobody could have known the two were related, save for perhaps their own father who was nowhere to be found, and hadn't been seen in years. Alisa had looked for him, to no avail, much as she'd looked for the dark guild responsible for her mother's death. She'd managed to capture one of them, but he yielded no leads and the rest of the guild had never shown him sense. Her priorities had changed since then... After the war, she ended up running the Guild itself, and after she got married, she could no longer afford to leave her family for months on end while she went out hunting for dangerous men. Little did she know that another daughter of the father who shared her ambition would have joined the very same guild she did:

"Oh, hello there. You're Karisa, correct~...?", though she'd never met her nor did she require all new members' admissions to go through her, she made sure to memorize the face of every new member of her guild, "Fufu~ Wouldn't forget a face like yours."

Clad in a blue and purple sports bra and matching shorts around her full, shapely figure, that smooth skin glistening after a several hour long workout, running a towel over her wet curves, loosening the black ponytail and letting her long hair drape down freely as she approached the girl.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

To Belong [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Karisa 

To Belong [Alisa] Empty Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:41 pm

Karisa

She brightly looked around as her large bronze eyes looked to see if there was anyone around. 'So far, so good,' she believed. Who knew this was how they'd meet each other. Of course it was going to happen sooner or later since they were in the same guild, but to see her in an attire such as that. A hot breath escaped her lips as she looked at Alisa, the guild master many knew and would be surprised if someone did not. The woman didn't let her face turn red or show she was flustered by their comment, but she gave a bashful smile. "O-oh! Uhm, yea, that's me," she nervously spoke in her bubbly voice.

Alisa was really known for her physique, really fit and beautiful, unlike herself. She was known as the unknown famous person who joined Blue Pegasus. Nothing was known about her because she didn't know anything about herself either. Her eyes avoided the woman's own gaze as she was unsure how to feel. Eye contact was quite lewd and not easy for her to do with people so beautiful or handsome, when it comes to males, although she tries due to respect. It was respectful, right? "Uhm, I'm actually walking around the guild hall, I don't know this place much," she spoke as if trying to pick a subject to talk about.

#4Alisa 

To Belong [Alisa] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:13 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @Karisa | Sporty

Alisa could recognize a loner when she saw one at least... After all she too was an introvert who'd rather have some quiet time than be stuck in the middle of a crowed. In her younger years, being surrounded by people tended to make her... Aggressive. But now she simply avoided it, which was why she got up at dawnbreak to do her workouts and have some time alone with her own thoughts. But now here she was, meeting another member of Blue Pegasus who like her, seemed to thrive in quietude, easily evidenced by how she avoided the more crowded locations:

"How have you been~?", she mused, tilting her head softly as she finished dabbing the sweat off her brow, letting her towel hang over her shoulder as her eyes washed over the girl head to toe. She had a curvier figure than the typical member of Blue Pegasus, but a certain healty fullness had its own allure, and she was sure the girl would have no shortage of suitors bringing her gifts... All the more so once they caught a glimpse of those stunning bronze eyes, "Mmmm, I suppose I've never shown you around the place have I...? If you'd like, we could do that right now~"

She offered, folding her arms under her full bust, unable to peel her eyes away from the woman, unable to wrap her head around it. Why did she look oh so familiar?

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Karisa 

To Belong [Alisa] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:04 pm

Karisa

She felt like she was trouble, herself, not the guildmaster. She seemed really nice and wanted to show her around the guild, but what if she wasn't doing it because she wanted, but because they felt obligated due to being the master of this guild? Her heart spiked as she felt a chill against her arms and back. The thought of being a nuisance was making her want to run and hide. The voluptuous woman was gazing away still, "You don't have to. If you have things to do I can probably find my way around," she anxiously spoke and motioned her hand in a nervous way to say 'no thanks'. She totally forgot that she was asked how she was. It felt rude to not say anything back towards it, "O-oh! I'm alright, just lost in thought, haha," she gave a shy and nervous smile. One hand went behind her own neck, squeezing it a little bit. Her cheeks flushed a blush as her eyes of bronze shined by every light in the building.

"Oh, and you? Sorry... I got distracted again, how are you?", she questioned. Oh geez, what if they end up disliking or worse, hate her? How will she have the will to be here anymore? Where was her voice? The voice that comforted her so as a child... Where was he.

#6Alisa 

To Belong [Alisa] Empty Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:48 pm

Alisa

In all fairness, Alisa was under no obligation to play tour guide for every new member of the guild... She chose to do so simply because she'd taken a liking to this charming young woman who now presented herself before her, and thus Alisa couldn't peel her eyes away from her for even a single moment. After all, the girl reminded her of her sister, and nothing could have repelled her after she acknowledged that notion:

"Fufufu~... Well... What if I want to~?", she chimed back, tilting her head, hand resting down on the flare of her hip as she held the woman's gaze. Maybe that was just a nervous way of shooing away anybody who came close, but Alisa was having none of it, "Mmm, not too bad~..."

With her words, Alisa stretched her arms out, interlacing her fingers, arching her back in a way that made her chest fluff out visibly, stretching those well worked limbs before smiling at the woman:

"Nothing beats an early morning for a workout? It's like you have the entire city all to yourself."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Karisa 

To Belong [Alisa] Empty Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:20 pm

Karisa

She didn't understand about having a whole city to yourself, but being a guild master of a city probably makes more sense for them. "Oh uh, sure," she spoke towards her giving her a tour. She wasn't sure where they were going to start. Her arms folded against her own large chest as she let her eyes wander. "So..." she paused and questioned her words carefully, "Where to first?", she wondered as her voice so soft and innocent. The hard truth was, she wasn't innocent in different ways. She wondered what kind of questions she could ask, what things were okay to say.

What type of person was Alisa? She had to be grand and kind to have a beautiful wife. A wife, a female and female made her blush at the though and truthfully curious with things. A closet pervert one could say. "Mmm, so what is your favorite part of the guild?", she wondered as she was suggesting they could start there.

#8Alisa 

To Belong [Alisa] Empty Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:12 pm

Alisa

Nothing so grandiose of course... Though when you get up early enough and everybody else is asleep, it very much feels like having the city all to yourself. A little slice of paradise for an introvert like herself, even if she hardly looked the part most of the time:

"Mmmm, has someone shown you around the residential building already?", Alisa suggested, arching her brow curiously. Blue Pegasus did offer a room to all members who were interested in one, but perhaps nobody was quite as insistent about it as Alisa herself, "I sure hope you haven't been paying for your own lodgings..."

After all, she wanted nothing more than for her Guildmates and their families to be well taken care of. As a lone wanderer who found a new family among her guild, Alisa kept it close to her heart at all times, and wanted nothing more than to help everyone feel as welcome as she felt. A she turned around, she hooked her finger at Karisa, motioning the girl to join her with a subtle, yet eye catching sway to her hips:

"Fufufu... I presume you must have seen enough of the bar already~?", she teased, knowing fully well where most of the members congregated

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Karisa 

To Belong [Alisa] Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:12 pm

Karisa

Karisa didn't like using things from other people if she could survive life without it. Alisa brought up housing in which she was unsure about. If she decided to live here then they would have to pay for all the things she used, right? She thought about it and didn't want to tell the truth, which in her mind, would cause people to pity or tease her about it. "Oh yea, I heard about it. I'm doing well residentual wise," she gave a smile and moved on. She lied about it of course. She only comes here to use the mirror in the room, like the one she used before being here. Bathroom was a must to her because she was not savage who does that outside.

The only thing she does outside are showers from the free water of the falls and river and sleep. Her bed was what she can create herself. Paying for shelter is a no-go for her. She had enough things to pay for. She continued to smile and blushed at Alisa as she brought up the bar. Well, that was a bad habit of hers for sure. "Y-ea, haha..." she was ashamed that she drank her depression away till she stumbles to some outside place to sleep. She knew so much about alcohol that she knew how to make a drink that resembled a person's personality and look. She continued to follow though, staying at least a meter away, no closer.

#10Alisa 

To Belong [Alisa] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:32 am

Alisa

Well, technically yes, in the sense that the the Guild's vast coffers paid for cleaning and everything. But what else is that coffer for? As a member of the guild that was something she was entitled to. Alisa's brow arched, picking up on the young woman's apprehension in that regard. Even with the residential annex, not every member opted to live there. She did her damndest to keep it homey and inviting, but even then, she respected people's privacy. Alisa reached a hand up to her temple, scratching it softly:

"Hmm, very well then... Still, feel free to use the swimming pool as much as you'd like? Or any of the guild's faculties.", she couldn't tell whether she was simply trying to reassure her or speaking the truth, but she understood the girl was the proud sort, "Where are you staying if you don't mind my asking?"

At the same time... Alisa was the curious sort, looking at her with a quizzical look on her face and an arched brow.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum