Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gift for Healing Salve 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 6     Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:35 am

Go D. Drakkon

Toge had looked at the nurse in front of him. He was waiting for him to tell him what he would be doing now. The man was still surprised that he had finished checking up on everyone and that they would be feeling better. He wondered if this man was some time of amazing doctor he didn’t know about.

“So, are you going to tell me, or should be on my way?” He asked him as he was getting impatient.

The nurse would snap out of it as he didn’t want this guy to leave as he needed him to do something for them.

“Sorry about that. I was just amazed about what you did is all. But yes, I need you to go to this address and take care of the people there. Ever since Talaz Lagaar has been going through all of this, there are people who think they can do what they want and threatened the safety of the hospital.” He said to Toge.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 6     Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:43 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would hear this and it would seem like this was going to be fun. He would look at him and wonder if he wanted him to retrieve something for him there.

“Sure, I guess I can get rid of them. Do they have something that you guys might need?” He asked curious to hear what the man had to say.

The nurse would smile as it seemed like he knew what to ask and it wouldn’t be the first time he was doing something like this.

“Yes, they should have something of ours. It was their way of trying to force our hand, but it didn’t work. Now they threaten to damage the hospital and disturb the sick.” He said to Toge.

Toge didn’t care what they wanted to do, but he was glad that he would be able to take them out.

“Alright where do I go?” He asked and the nurse would hand him a paper on where to go and what to find.

167|334

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 6     Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:51 am

Go D. Drakkon

Toge would take the paper and he would look at the group and they would nod at him. The beastmaster and Boo would start walking out of the hospital and they would look around to see where they should go. Once they had spotted the right direction, they would start walking there.

“It seems like the nurses in this hospital are using you for your bad reputation Toge. They got you taking out people they know others wouldn’t take care of.” He said to him.

Lector would hear this and he would voice his opinion on this matter as well.

“It seems like you could be the fall guy if anything fails. That would be your ass if the guild master finds out then.” He said to Toge.

He would look at the two of them as if they were like his devil and angel in all of the things he had done.

“I guess I can't get caught is all.” He said to them as he would continue moving.

170|504

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 6     Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:58 am

Go D. Drakkon

The group would continue walking as Boo was quiet in all of this. He knew what he wanted from Toge; the stronger he got the more darkness he could consume from this man. Their pacing would bring them to their destination quicker than he could imagine. He would see that there were people guarding the area, and he figured he would make himself known right now. He would put on his helmet and he would jump to the guard closest to him.

It was then he would grin as the guard saw him before anything could be said, Toge would swing his scythe and he would cut the man’s head off. It would drop to the ground and he would look over to the other guard. He had seen what happened, and he would sound the alarm.

When he went to get ready to pull his gun out, Boo would be right there to intervene.

155|659

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 6     Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:03 am

Go D. Drakkon

Boo would rip the man’s throat as he would spray blood everywhere and he would fall to the ground as he held onto his neck. Toge would laugh when he saw this and he would jump down to the ground below. When he did that he would see people moving around as if they were alerted that something bad was happening.

“Whoever you are, you made a grand mistake showing up here.” One of the guys said.

Toge would hear this and he would shrug as if he didn’t care. Boo would stay on top for now as he was waiting for someone to approach Toge.

Soon enough, they would all look at each other and then they would start rushing to Toge. Boo would see this and he would jump down and he would use his force to crush a man from above. The people running to Toge would stumble backward as they saw this happen.

157|816

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 6     Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:18 am

Go D. Drakkon
They were surprised about this and they didn’t think that someone would be here that was strong besides this guy. They had to handle two of them, but they had a large number of people around them, so they figured they could handle this without a problem. They would start rushing toward the two of them and Toge would shake his head. He had gotten stronger since he joined Paradise Dawn and he was going to show them that.

Boo and Toge would look at each other and then they would run in opposite directions for a second. It would confuse the enemies, but they would come right back and Boo would lariat two people at the same time as he took their heads off their shoulders. Toge would swing his scythe with all his might and with one hand at that as he would take out two people, cutting them in half without hesitating. They were different as they didn’t hold back to kill.

They saw this and they would start using the magic that they could use and started blasting it toward Toge and Boo. The two of them knew this was going to take a while, but it would be worth it in the end.

208|1024 (50% wcr)

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum