Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlight Swoon-ata~ [Kanna]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nikki 

Moonlight Swoon-ata~ [Kanna] Empty Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:15 am

Nikki

WORDS: 250 | TOTAL: #### | Moons Out Swoons Out

it looks… Pretty girly huh? Running her palms down a frame which was clad in something entirely out of the ordinary, Nikki Marcello eyed something which was scant and ruffly and so far from her wardrobe it seemed practically alien, and could have sworn had she still a functioning pulmonary system might just have blushed at either seeing herself in some cute piece of beachwear or the effect that it had upon her cavernous cleavage.
She better not laugh…! Instead left only with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as she contemplated the notion of stepping out of the curtained changing room and finding a blonde cackling at how out of place she looked, the vampy vixen could frankly not recall the last time she had opportunity let alone reason to slip into some swimwear and perhaps felt a bit on edge because of that fact, and yet beneath all that ran an undercurrent of excitement that threatened her with a fit of the giggles as well.

“Hey girlfriend! You ready~?” Perhaps this the reason that she seemed to be taken by a fit of goofiness as she poked her head out of the curtain which concealed her and spoke up to the goddess with the green gaze on whom one another waited upon, once more was the daring duo who found themselves most at home in barroom brawls and back alleys trying something new, and in doing so felt thankful for the twinkling stars and shining moon which hovered overhead. This bloodsucking bombshell especially…

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Kanna Kusanagi 

Moonlight Swoon-ata~ [Kanna] Empty Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:02 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 500 | BEACH DATE | @Nikki

"Hell... Now that I think about it... Been a hot minute since we did somethin romantic huh~...?", Kanna all but blushed as she thought back to their time in Stella when Nikki just... Up and proposed to her~... Fucking hell it still left her heart fluttering just thinking about it.

Much like Nikki, Kanna had gone all out today~... She'd bought a new bikini, and a pair of tight black shorts to go with it, an outfit dripping with a retro futuristic vibe the type put shame even on the people of Talaz Lagaar... She'd been fussing over her outfit for a while now... Tightening her top around her neck, in a way that hefted up her generous bust... Nah, too slutty, not that kind of date. Then she loosened it a bit... Uncomfortable, tighten it back, then shift the shorts around the shapely flare of her hip. Eventually, she adjusted the cups of her bra and gave one final tug on the knot holding a her ponytail as she heard Nikki call out to her:

"Comiiiin'... Just a sec babe~...!", and true to her words, Kanna slid the pair of sunglasses over her forehead, knowing they'd likely go unused around this time of day but not thinking much of it as she simply strode back out with a spring in her step, only to come out and immediately be greeted with a goddess... Her jaw dropped immediately as Kanna stood still. Nikki might have worried her choice of outfit looked innocent or girly but... In the eyes of her wife to be. She just looked stunning, "Whoa~... S-Shit... Ya went that far for little old me...~?"

Kanna bit her lip hard as her her eyes washed over those generous curves, then back up to meet those gorgeous rubies, chewing that supple bottom lip the whole time, her cheeks red even as her lips drew into a smile, cocking her hip to the side and giving Nikki a chance to take in her own outfit in turn.

BEING THIS BAD

NEVER LOOKED SO DAMN GOOD~
- Kanna Kusanagi

#3Nikki 

Moonlight Swoon-ata~ [Kanna] Empty Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:59 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 290 | TOTAL: 530 | Moons Out Swoons Out

“Whoa…!” It seeming that it wasn't just the stare of the siren which was scarlet in colour when those eyes settled upon the belle in blue and black, while it was true that the garb of the girl with the green gaze was a whole lot more street than that which Nikki had chosen it was no less sexy for that fact, or no less capable of leaving her speechless either as she surveyed the blend of azure colour and flesh that seemed all the paler and more delicious in this midnight moonlight. Seemed they had both gone all out today, hm?

“Heehee, you like it~?” The vampy vixen proving just as happy to receive that awed attention as well as she was to dish it out when next it seemed Kanna's turn to gape at her, that stunned surprise was something that made her feel both embarrassed and excited by, with perhaps an emphasis on the latter with the way in which Miss Marcello's confidence seemed to bloom because of that.
“Not too girly for a tough gal like me, I hope~?” Always one who tended to air toward the side of tomboy but for just this once never feeling happier to look so feminine, some force of impulse seemed to compel the bloody bombshell to pull her arms behind her back and push her shoulders forward to really show off the number she was wearing, and for one reason or another felt some kinda burden being lifted from her shoulders by the whole occasion. I mean, it was only natural, really. For once, she could show off like this, and needed only to worry about the opinion of the one person in the world that actually mattered to her…

~ It's more fun ~

#4Kanna Kusanagi 

Moonlight Swoon-ata~ [Kanna] Empty Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:01 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna had to admit... It felt damn good being oggled like that by her beloved, and she couldn't help but nibble her bottom lip as she caught that wanting gaze that rivalled her own, though it didn't stop her from admiring the sight before her in turn:

"Mmmmm, like it~...? Babe, I fucking love it~", at the same time, she could sense just a tinge of insecurity in her lover's words, alongside that redness on her cheeks... And her heart raced immediately~... She felt her spine tingle as her woman showed off for her, arching her back as she proudly presented that full figured frame... And Kanna couldn't help but sashay over to her, those hips swaying left and right as she walked up to her, "If ya ask me... It's just the right amount of girly~?"

This was a side of Nikki she rarely got the pleasure of witnessing, and she wasn't about to miss it for the world, still chewing that bottom lip as she sashayed over to her, hands on her hips, brushing those frills adorning her bikini as she leaned in for a slow, sultry little smooch... Surprisingly chaste for the two of them but... Nikki had spent a good while getting that bikini ready... Kanna was trying not to yank it out of her that quickly~? She just wanted to enjoy their little romantic evening tonight.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#5Nikki 

Moonlight Swoon-ata~ [Kanna] Empty Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:37 am

Nikki

WORDS: 290 | TOTAL: 820 | Moons Out Swoons Out

“Wow, keep that up and you might just get me in a dress on our big day~?” Certainly feeling like her cheeks were glowing even if the lack of circulation meant that they may not grow quite as pink and rosy as a regular girl when her comely companion complimented the flourish of femininity which she had chosen for her garb, it was strange for the scarlet eyed strumpet to feel so vulnerable and insecure in her image but by the same token all the more exciting to feel the approval of her mate, which prompted a smirk from Nikki and the start of a promise as well given the smile she wore. I mean, go big or go home, right?

“Probably not a white one though?” Not that their union would be a typical one in any way or fashion and the fox feeling that she would even then be more comfortable in black or a bloody shade of red rather than the tone of purity, she snickered at the image of herself in some fancy gown and a veil, then shook her head as she seemed to shuffle around to the side of her lover in a fashion which seemed just as playful and girlish as her garb to sweep her mitt into her own.
“A maiden, I ain’t!” Grinning all the while as she looked to that green gaze and then pulling upon that grasp to usher her toward the sand and sea beyond them, all too quickly did she break into a rather distracting bound thanks to the combination of swell and swimwear, and giggled all the while as she beckoned her blonde to follow with her with the broadest beam she had probably ever worn…!

~ It's more fun ~

#6Kanna Kusanagi 

Moonlight Swoon-ata~ [Kanna] Empty Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:02 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Well shit... Now that ya mention it... I'd kill to see ya in a wedding dress~...?"

The mere suggestion made Kanna's eyes flare, after all, it was something she never imagined she'd see in a million years... Hell, the thought never even crossed her mind with how utterly outlandish it seemed, but once the suggestion was made, the blonde could no longer keep it from her thoughts:

"Oh you're right, if ya ask me...", Kanna added, nodding sagely as she peeled away just enough to let her gaze wash over the fine frame of her beloved belle, and she couldn't resist letting her gaze linger on that plush, eye catching cleavage before drawing her eyes right back up to Nikki's as she nibbled her bottom lip, and finally smiled as Nikki took Kanna's hand in her own, "Red's more your colour ain't it...~? Even though you look stunning in that white bikini"

Almost immediately, Kanna interlaced her fingers with her beloved, holding her gaze and finally giggling as Nikki tugged her towards the sea, feeling the grains of sand sifting between her toes as she strode along the shore, wasting no time picking up those damn near useless sunglasses and leaving them haphazardly on her towel as she walked past it and chased after her red hot woman... Already feeling her heartrate quicken just from watching her~...

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#7Nikki 

Moonlight Swoon-ata~ [Kanna] Empty Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:35 am

Nikki

WORDS: 250 | TOTAL: 1070 | Moons Out Swoons Out

“Wow, you trying to make me blush?” Smiling as the strumpet at her side continued to swoon and tease her over the topic of her more feminine expression through her fashion, though the idea of decking herself out in a silky gown and seeing the face of the fair fox was enough to make her heart leap into the air and backflip at least a couple of times, Nikki still arched her brow and showed the sardonic wit to which she was so prone. Though, it seemed on this occasion, a hint of sadness seemed to linger beneath it.

“Not that I… You know?” The softness which she had cultivated with this coquette something that had seemed to finally allow her to feel comfortable expressing her feelings that bit better, Miss Marcello looked almost meek as the absence of activity in her circulatory system weighed heavily upon her, and she let out a sorrow tainted sigh because of it.
“Sorta envy you for your um, restoration, sometimes?” Glancing up toward the moon a moment later and the twinkling sky that surrounded it, even with that the vixen couldn’t help but voice a note of regret for the fact that they had to do things like this at such a late hour. I mean, how she might want to show off the blonde bombshell she had bagged and perhaps herself as well in the daylight, hm? Felt almost a tragedy that they might be denied it when they were looking this good…

~ It's more fun ~

#8Kanna Kusanagi 

Moonlight Swoon-ata~ [Kanna] Empty Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:15 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Damn right I am babe~", Kanna purred, blowing her woman a sultry, loving little kiss as she leaned in, throwing her a teasing wink for good measure too... But that cheeky smile faded into an empathetic look, "Yknow... Sometimes you can? Even bein a vampire, I've seen your cheeks get a little red every now and then~?"

Kanna's words might have sounded like wishful thinking and the blonde knew it all too well... She ran her hand over to her hair, combing that loose blonde lock away from her eyes to gaze into her woman's ruby red hues, a soft smile on her face as she simply shrugged and shook her head:

"Maybe I'm just imagining things but... You look hella cute still~...?", Kanna followed Nikki all the way to the edge of the ocean, the waves crashing around their ankles in an incessant ebb and flow... The sun had only just set now, the sky a vibrant, dusky shade of twilight, the one time of the day when nightwalkers and daywalkers could meet each other half way... A perfect expression of their love now that Kanna had lost the gift of vampirism, "Mmmm... Honestly? I wish I hadn't been restored? I know our bond is still there but... Just knowing we were one and the same made me feel even closer to you?"

Kanna glanced off towards the ocean, and took initiative now, pulling Nikki further into the waters, feeling that cool climbing higher and higher along her shapely legs until it reached halfway across her thighs:

"But y'know babe... No amount of difference will ever pull us apart.", she said at last, pulling Nikki into her arms, wrapping them around her waist, squeezing her luscious lover tight enough that she could feel how her heart hammered in her chest as she leaned in for a slow, loving kiss.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#9Nikki 

Moonlight Swoon-ata~ [Kanna] Empty Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 am

Nikki

WORDS: 280 | TOTAL: 1350 | Moons Out Swoons Out

“You…? Wow, teasing me, jerk~?” The scarlet eyed siren stunned for a moment when Kanna observed how she still seemed to show a bit of blush now and then, while it was true she felt her cheeks burn Miss Marcello had never quite believed that wasn't just something in her head, and wasn’t sure what to make of it. So, for lack of a better idea, she reverted to classic form and rapped the bicep of the blonde in a playful and pouty fashion for the comment.

“I don’t know if it's about being different or just… Being reminded of what I'm missing?” The smile she wore fading however as she began to speak of certain envious feelings she had ever since the emerald eyed enchantress had regained her mortal status, while it was true that there were plenty of perks to being undead at the same time the sable stunner couldn't help but feel like not only she was missing out, but rather the both of them as well.
“It's like… This beach! I'd love to walk around showing my sexy girl off in the daylight? Or… Hold your hands and say forever more in sun…?” Spreading an arm across herself as she gestured to their sandy surroundings and admitting that for all the privacy and majesty of the evening she felt a little bad for making the minx miss out on things that were more common and cliché, sure they weren't a normal couple but there were times even she might long for the option of being one every once in a while, rather than be forced to linger in the dim dusk and drag the woman she loved along for the ride…

~ It's more fun ~

#10Kanna Kusanagi 

Moonlight Swoon-ata~ [Kanna] Empty Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:49 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Nahhhh, cross my heart babe~... I'm totally serious. I mean I am teasin ya, but I'm also dead serious~", Kanna couldn't help but giggle as her woman nudged her arm and blushed, and the blonde couldn't help but lean in and kiss those pouty cheeks, running a hand under her cheek, expressing her never ending love for her woman as she kept a firm hold on her hand, "Y-Yeah... I getcha...? I didn't think too much of it when I was a Vamp, honestly... I was just thrilled about being the same as you... But now... I-I really just wish I was still a Vamp?"

Kanna replied, and her cheeks reddened a bit at the admission, and she couldn't help but squeeze Nikki's hand tighter. Her woman had just poured her heart out for her, and even Kanna couldn't help but return the favor even if it made her cheeks flood with colour:

"Mmm, back then I kinda loved just... Havin a whole world that was just yours and mine? Just strollin in the moonlight with my woman.", Kanna pulled Nikki a bit further into the water, until it had reached as high as their midriffs, the waves rising and falling as they lapped along the band of her bikini...

Turning around and walking with her back to the horizon, holding her woman's gaze as she guided her deeper into the water, the beach behind her as little more than a backdrop the further they went:

"Guess the grass is always greener ain't it~? Ooof though... Just imagine if we could take turns~?"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum