Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:43 pm

Kaito

Kaito hadn't really been feeling like himself lately since Revy had taken off on him to spare his feelings and the things he had seen in the place that the fractured sky had sent him made him feel like he himself was going made and the necklace he was still wearing seemed to pulse like it was alive as well he was unsure if he had died or if what he saw was real or fake just that after seeing what he saw he felt empty on the inside.

As he walked under the trees he felt like this should bring him peace and maybe some piece of mind but he didn't feel that the images that went into that thing he made in that room with that specter just seemed to swim in his mind the people that died, the people that just disappeared over all the time that he had been in Fiore. Were his memories even really his memories had he seen and been someone else this whole time were they fake memories Kaito was unsure and feeling like mentally he was at the end of his rope. His head throbbed with every thought he had as he struggled to figure out if he even truly was the person he thought he was.

He was starting to think that maybe he was a fake just a copy of something else and he hadn't even truly seen himself. He decided to stop and take a small break under the shade of a tree in this forest as it had seemed quiet and he wondered if the animals were scared of him and were staying quiet or if maybe he had just found a quiet place to rest as the animals of this area would else where in search of a bounty of their own.

#2Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:33 pm

Karisa

Her hums were soft, filled with a melody that attracted beasts of all shapes and sizes. Her bright brown eyes looked around like everything was good in the world, but the truth was that it wasn't. She didn't need to act how she actually felt though. The lovely woman had her hair up in a bun, looped like a cinnamon roll. Her mind was being chaotic, even if the pure woman was a lovely cupcake. The nature smelled amazing as she wondered what all could be out here. The island reminded her of the stories she use to read to herself. She read many books, this one particularly was about two boys who was left stranded on an island. A woman took them there and was forced to learn how to survive on their skills and abilities.

She could hear his movements, she could feel someone watching her and she knew who that was. It was her takeover, Loki. His green, emerald eyes gazed at her as he walked beside her. His hands in his pockets of black dress pants. He wore a green long-sleeve shirt as he never wore anything revealing before. She always saw him as her imaginary best friend, her only friend as she was pretty lonely. It kept her going and without him and her daydreams. Where would she be now? Still 'there' in the darkness? He looked at her as if he wanted to say something, but he has never responded back before, ever. That was okay as his presence is what kept her at bay. As she was quietly walking through the forest in true silence, she looked and saw Loki looking towards a direction, making her stop with the humming. Looking over, she saw a person sitting against a tree.

She couldn't decide if to talk or to mind her own business. Was he okay? Maybe she should check. Her stomach started to turn, and eyes switched to left and right till she twiddled her thumbs and worked up the courage to get at least five meters. "H-hello? Are you... alright?" she spoke with a high pitch due to her anxiety.

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Sigme10
#3Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:58 pm

Kaito

He heard someone speak was it to him, he had not a clue but he looked up and then toward where the voice had come from and he saw a woman that he had never seen before. He was not use to a lot of people walking to him his red eyes looking her over, she did not seem a threat upon first glance so he felt no real need to hesitate in a response to her in return. "Yeah I am okay, and the voices also tell me I will not die so easily so for the most part I believe I will keep being fine for a long time." He knew that last part probably sounded weird and he slowly stood up to his feet as to not spook the woman as one he is decently taller than she and he didn't need to be scaring anyone as he does not need Judith to give him a lecture on not scaring people again.

"How about you are you okay? Did you get lost or anything?" He spoke gently and kindly as he figured that maybe the woman had gotten lost and maybe had walked up to him as he was the first person she had seen in the area to speak to and maybe she sought help in finding the right path back to the town or a near by village or maybe she was low on supplies. Kaito knows he has supplies or that he could send her in the right way or if she was in dire need just open a portal for her to go through to safety for a more hassle free for her to not risk returning to being lost.

#4Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:41 am

Karisa

She twisted her body a little to look up at Loki, Are we okay? ... Right, she thought as she forgot he doesn't respond and no one else can see him except herself. She gave a shy, nervous smile and gave a small chuckle, "N-no, not lost, but it does feel a little scary,". She constantly had her eyes move to look everywhere. It wasn't animals that she feared, it was people and the possible beings that were not total human. Humans to her were scarier than beasts, but this boy looked nice. He was nice, right? She didn't want to get closer out of fear so she stayed put. "I'm okay otherwise though, haha," she put her hand behind her head and gave a nervous smile and chuckle once more.

Her eyes looked at the guy and wondered, "Are you afraid of death?", she questioned. There was silence as there was only him and her. Loki didn't exist, he was her imaginary friend that didn't talk. He kept her company, so she wasn't super alone. She wondered what death was like, but she did not fear death in general.

#5Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:04 am

Kaito

He wondered why this woman was actually nervous and if he was at least one of the causes but he knows to remain calm and not move to upset the woman in any way. "Yeah the way that this part of the forest is dead quiet is a bit unnerving if I am fully honest. To my knowledge there shouldn't be anything too dangerous in this forest, so probably no need to be scared." He wasn't one hundred percent sure on if that was fully the truth or if the animals that would be scary to others just don't come near him out of fear of him. "It is good that you are okay other wise."

Kaito realized that he had not been fully polite as he had not introduced himself to her and has just spoken some crazy things and probably scared her without meaning to. "Some say death is an embrace that everyone must take at some point, fearing it really doesn't do anything besides distract you from the light, love and the people you care about in the now. My name is Kaito by the way sorry for the late introduction, may I ask what your name is?" He knows the chances that the woman would actually tell him her name was probably slim to none and he would just have to accept that as there was no need to force her to tell him anything.

A strong breeze blows through the trees making them dance and shake in its wake and Kaito closed his eyes feeling the wind blow across him as his cloak flows in it along with his long hair that he hadn't spent the time to tie back today as he hadn't felt like it. Once the wind had passed he opened his eyes once more and he looked back at the woman to see if she had any tells to her self as he had seen her looking around almost like she was looking for someone or at someone that he hadn't been able to see himself.

#6Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:54 am

Karisa

The girl twiddled her fingers as she listened to the person speak. Their name ended up being Kaito. She has heard about him. A famous mage who has helped people, a good person. That means they are a good person in terms of personality too, right? She was worrying about how people could do good deeds and act as a good person, but deep inside they were terrible people. They abuse their goodness to get what they want and maybe that was hypocritical of her, but there was a degree that made it too much. Her brown eyes were gazing left and right anxiously and then looked at him once more. "My name is Karisa," she gulped and fluttered her eyes while giving a quick smile and blush.

She moved her strands of her hair that was in the way of her eyes away and tucked behind her ear. "And yes, death is something we must all embrace," she spoke clearly in her shy, soft voice and then muttered something about death under her breath. She wasn't as known as Kaito, not the deeds anyways. She was highly known as the unknown mage with a lot of fame. Her magic was about some god, but anyone who has seen her use it, never lived to tell the tale of what it does. She was a mysterious cupcake. "Mmm, do you mind if I sit here with you?", she wondered and in her head she kept telling herself many negative things of why it was stupid to ask.

#7Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:58 am

Kaito

Kaito is trying to remember why that name sounded familiar to him. "karisa? Sounds like a nice name. Also no need to feel nervous I don’t bite and from what I am told I am a good guy. Besides a warning just don’t touch my skin with your skin or I fear you may greatly dislike me. " he figured a warning was just a better way to handle that as he doesn’t want to make this woman he just met hate him for what he can’t control. "So what brings you out here? The fresh air, cloud watching?" he had to wonder what had lead her to be here at this moment was it fate or was it just a random happening.

He did wonder why she was okay with coming close to him as he was a stranger and he could be dangerous or evil or some kind of freak. He figures she is just a more trusting person and not a bad soul so he just sits back against the tree and he rests again making sure to leave enough room for her to come and take a seat if she wanted to still do that or if she would change her mind and stay away from him.

#8Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:28 pm

Karisa

She sat across from them, 2 meters away as she still didn't know the person personally. Her knees tucks back against her chest as her arms wrap around them. Her chin rests against the knees as she looks at him. "Your skin?", she wondered as she thought about how odd they were acting when it came to themselves. If they really didn't want to be touched in general, they could say just that. Karisa understood because of her fear. She cannot handle being touched and close to anyone while they do any movements as she'll just flinch and get scared. As her mind got lost in those thoughts she then realized they asked her a question just then.

"I suppose a little soul searching one could say," she answered honestly. She was wondering who this voice was. Who has been with her her whole life and will she find someone else before they find her? Her head tilted to look up beside her to gaze at their green eyes as they glared at Kaito. Why did they look so angry? Annoyed even as she lost her memory of what god he was, that he was a god in general. Sure her magic had a name, but she has always had this since she was young -- or so she assumed. She looked back at Kaito and gave a shy smile, "Enjoying the nature is a gift, as well as seeing the colors they give," she lastly speaks.

#9Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:07 am

Kaito

He pulled his right arm from the sleeve of his cloak removing it revealing his gloved hand and bandaged arm and he removes his glove and he unwrapped the bandage on his arm and on his right palm is a yang symbol burn scarred into it and his arm looks mostly normal besides the mark of Fairy Tail on his upper right arm. He looked her in the eyes as he spoke his red eyes unblinking and full of caution. "If you were to touch skin to skin with me you would see a sight of death and despair. I am still not sure if it truly shows someone's true death or if it is a fear of how they wouldn't want to die. Nor if someone sees it and it is true how or if they could change it, rather it was a gift or a curse from a god I have no idea only that to my knowledge it killed my mother." He looked away from the woman and he started rebandage his arm.

He knows there is nothing wrong with soul searching and this place seemed like a good place to start that kind of thing as it was peaceful and feels like ones heart could take flight if they were here with someone else that was like minded and had a heart that was right to fly side by side with them. He didn't have such a person as of this moment even if he thought of a few women that might take him up on it, a future with him couldn't end in any way other than darkness and loneliness as he could probably never give anyone a bright future if they were to settle for him or risk their future on him.

He hears her words about nature and the colors but he thinks he himself has fallen to the level he can not really even enjoy the colors that nature gives, he mostly is more attached to the wind like his original magic and his master told him that he was too free for someone that had been caged up most of his life and he wondered what she was doing now as he hadn't heard from her in years as she had never answered his letters but he shakes his head to snap out of his thoughts. "Yeah life is fleeting as it is still has beauty in it if only one can stop to enjoy the simple elegance that nature brings to the table." he finished getting the arm rewrapped and he puts the glove back on his hand and then rubs the back of his head. He wonders what he really is, was he a blessing or a curse was he truly good or was he his own good, he knows one day he will probably have to make a hard choice between what is good and what is right and he wonders what he will do when that day comes.

#10Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Fri May 19, 2023 10:01 pm

Karisa

Her eyes wandered and just nods towards what he said. She couldn't tell if he was lying or telling the truth. It could be his truth. "Mmm, death and despair..." it lingers, those words that have been in her thoughts and dreams many times before. During the abuse she had to endure made her want to mate with death due to the despair she felt. That was her truth, her inner self that felt that while her shell of happiness was being shown to the world, to this young man. Her brown deep eyes gazed at him as she spoke more on the matter, "I assume it is the fear of someone's that will attack on the mental health of the person," she is assuming due to the fact that being shown one's death is like a dice being rolled. It's random, the cause of death. Even if you get told what it could be now, it could be something different later due to something you did differently.

She nods in agreement, "Well, we can enjoy it now while our time lasts..." she gives a light smile and eyes shimmer. The area smelled heavenly due to the aroma of flowers and grass. Light was trying to beam through the branches of leaves that gave them shade. She kept her distance from the person as deep within she still felt anxious, eyes wandering around every so often to make sure nothing was coming out to get her.

#11Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Sat May 20, 2023 10:37 am

Kaito

Kaito simply just nodded at her as she spoke what she seemed to feel but something about her seemed disorganized and like she was both here and not at the same time which he couldn't really put his finger on and he looked right at her looking right into her eyes. "Do I make you feel uncomfortable to be around?" He wondered if she would feel better if he turned to a she as he had met others that preferred the company of females compared to males. The wind and smells kind of reminding him of the times he spent with his master traveling and the villages and sights he had seen on them. He has his own doubts about things that he does and says but for the most part he tried to stay out of trouble if he could but that wasn't always possible and he would just end right back up in the cycle of trouble finding him and him never really getting to know peace or being able to relax and just have some thing of his own.

He felt more like a machine that never really gets a break and that can never feel like he can take a break as the second he lets himself relax he will just end up swept back into the cycle once again and that is what had driven him to be away from people here for a bit before this nice woman seemed to stumble upon him, though it was strange as he had not see a ton of people cross or come this trail in the time he had spent on the island but a part of him was thankful that she had found him as the cold darkness on the inside of him had started to farther take a toll on him before she had appeared to him.

#12Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:15 am

Karisa

Her eyes wandered constantly as she listened to him ask their question. "N-no!"... she panicked while motioning her arms and hands that gestured spontaneously. She put one hand on her arm and squeezed the plushy skin. "I...", she squinted as she was unsure how to explain. "It-it's like, well yes, but not in that way! I..." she questioned her words. Her mentality was about to go into the dark, dark depths of where no one wants to go. Instantly, she heard a silky voice in her head, 'Listen to my voice, concentrate to it,'. Her eyes fluttered and then looked away ashamed and embarrassed.

After a few moments she bit her lower lip, "I'm just not good with people and afraid of being touched. Not for the same reason as you," she slowly told him. She hid most of her face with her brown hair that shined like shining chestnuts and strands of gold. Karisa felt her heart reacting harder than normal as in her head she was panicking and questioning while answering herself consistently. While this was all happening, she was still smiling and was filled with light in her eyes. "Um," she tried to think of something to lighten the mood. "So this island... It's quite large, no? Have you ventured the whole area yet?", she hoped that wasn't too stupid to ask. Her eyes tried to look at him, but she kept looking away.

#13Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:27 am

Kaito

He listens to her stumble over her self then tries to explain her self a bit he was unsure if she really needed this stress in her life at the moment. She then asked him if he had been to the many places of this island and he nods to her. "Yes I have been all over this island but that is mostly a force of habit, I am the dimensional dragon slayer. So by having a full mental map of an area if say something was to attack us now that might be out of our league to fight I can get us to safety or just you to safety while I slow it down till others can get her and deal with it." he looked up at her with a slight smile as he waits for her to tell him off for assuming she needed to be protected by him.

He was not sure if this would be the case or not as she doesn’t seem the type to try and jump on him for making an example as he has no idea of her power, if she has magic or not, or if she might have formal hand to hand combat training. He did still wonder if she was okay as she still seemed odd but Kaito couldn’t put his finger on it or why in a way he feels like they are not alone here like they are being watched from somewhere. Kaito chalks this up to him probably just being paranoid but he gets the same feeling when he is around his brother and the piece of the thunder god that watches him from in side of Emil.

Kaito feels the wind picking up a bit and wonders if there is a storm coming in as the salt filled wind sweeps over them, the thing with tropical weather is it can go bad in no time so you always have to be ready for the storm as they can get nasty if you aren’t careful.

#14Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:32 pm

Karisa

"Di... Dimensional Dragon slayer?", she questioned as she had a hard time believing it. Her face didn't show any disbelief, but it was more surprised. He talked about safety and helping her get there if it was needed any by that moment a strong wind hit her face. To her, it felt nice, like an ocean breeze, but filled with pollen that was obviously bad for her. The salt wasn't something she worried about much for her own reasons. Her brown hair blew in her face as it was getting in the way. Mist was in the mix of the strong wind. "A storm? I didn't hear news of this," her eyes fluttered and started to get up in a panic.

She dusted off her outfit and looked around. It seemed to be getting stronger was the trees were motioning left and right. The shadow that only she could see was no where to be seen. Was her magic taking a fat nap or something? Her mind started to cloud as she started to think the worst out of this. "We- we need to get somewhere!", she hurried to gather her things and looked at the guy from the distance they were. She wondered why there were no sirens going off. There had to be something, right?

#15Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:56 am

Kaito

He looked at the woman and he blinked, he guessed he had only assumed that the woman knew of what a dragon slayer was. "Dragon slayers are a very rare often strong type of magic. Mine is a bit unique and lets me be able to dimension hop and go anywhere that I have seen on earthland. I don’t think I am lucky or really unique I am just a loser that lucked out and found it, well more it found me."

He sees the woman get to her feet and so does he, it was weird the storm was coming in so fast. He kind of wondered if this was an attack on the island or just a freak weather spot where two winds hit just right to kick ot up. He hears the woman sound like she is scared and he opened a portal to his personal domain for her to enter as he was not sure the island was going to be safe or not to send her to the inn or the beach houses that were on the island. He figured best and safest place for her was the domain for now. "All you have to do is just walk through it and you will be safe I will follow right behind you." he used a reassuring voice so not to scare her from entering.

If she did enter she would be on a board line between light and darkness, the light side was a more sunny warm beach themed area while the darkness was a field of grass with the only light that reached that side coming from a stain glass moon in the sky and cool and relaxing. There was a house in there that sat on that boarder line it was nothing special just a smaller looking two story house that didn’t really stand out to the eye from just looking at it.

#16Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:56 pm

Karisa

It was getting dark, so dark as if the door was closing in on her. Her breathing was getting more difficult and eyes fluttered due to the wind that was forcing its' way to her face. She felt enclosed till the boy opened some portal. The portal lit her eyes as she unconsciously walked towards it, but when she got a few feet away from him she stopped. Her heart was being swallowed whole. Her eyes flickered a gaze towards Kaito and then back at the portal. She saw the shadow friend of hers, walking towards the portal and going in. Her heart thumped and followed suit. It was stealing her attention, keeping her calm.

Her body was welcomed by a sweet warmness as she held herself. Her eyes wandered and was finally in the light. The other half was full of darkness. Karisa squeezed her eyes shut as she felt an unknown pain in her mind. Her thoughts that hated the darkness. She looked back to see if Kaito was on their way or if they were trying to trick her. Her heart leaped at the thought and didn't pay attention to her surroundings any longer.

#17Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:54 pm

Kaito

Kaito had watched her seem to freeze up just before going in and then her go in and Kaito came in right after her and the portal closed and he looked at her that was looking right at him and he rubs the back of his neck as she was seeming to almost be looking through him and he speaks. "Sorry was I a bit too pushy telling you to come in here?" He wasn't sure if he had done or said anything that was not good and might have made her get the wrong idea of him as he had only been trying to help her but had he some how have caused her distress?

Kaito:

"Please feel free to make yourself at home and if you need anything let me know. Though if you you are going to request alcohol the only thing I have here is the Fairy mothers good wine." He walked closer to her in case she had any requests so he can make her feel like she is a welcomed guest and not some kind of trapped against her will woman. He was not looking to make this woman worry more just to help keep her out of the storm that had sped toward them and might have been bad for them if they got caught in it, but he couldn't help feeling he might have done something to make her feel unsafe near him.

#18Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:02 pm

Karisa

"N-no it's okay, I..." she squeezed her arm with her hand and looked away. How does she explain how she was feeling? She wasn't paying attention to what the guy was doing till she saw movement from the corner of her eyes. He was getting closer and closer as he approached her. Her heart beated and made sure he was at least a meter away from her. If he was getting closer than that then something unique will happen.

If not, she almost forgot his offer of if she wanted anything. Anything, what did she want? "No, I'm okay, thank you though," she didn't want to bother him with anything. What if he was trying to be nice, but if she asked for something, he'd get annoyed? She will be okay. "Umm, well," she looked at him and then away as she was unsure what to say or do. Her interractions with people, mainly males, was bad and she was unsure how to do so. Her past refrains her. She kept her smile though as she then looked up at the area. "This place is quite different... Do you mind telling me about it?", she was curious.

#19Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:28 pm

Kaito

Kaito can see she is clearly not comfortable with him getting closer to her. He stopped away from her so that she will not have to worry about him coming closer to her. "My offer still stands if you wish for anything you need only say the word and If you are not comfortable around men I will shift into a woman so you have less... worry? fear? I am not sure which, I just see you keep tensing up like I am going to harm you, kidnap, or do something to you. I promise for as strong as I might be I am more gentle than I might appear at first."

Kaito went and took a seat in the grass then he laid back and he looked up at the stars that ran across the sky that looked like it was glass of some sort but also looked like it was alive and real even though it looked of being fake still. "From what I am told this is my personal domain it is me in a strange way. I think it shows who I am as a person on the inside no walls no hiding. My master...I mean that as the woman that taught me to fight and survive always said I should seek balance and not let either side blind me as you can be blinded by the light and you will only wonder aimlessly in the total dark."

He knows he doesn't need to be this honest with this woman but her tensing up and being nervous he felt was his own fault as he often wears his mask, so he forgets to look normal when he isn't wearing it. So his ugly mug plus her being taken off to a different place might have her more on edge, he rather be just be honest and try to make her feel comfortable over himself having to pretend to ignore that he can see she is not comfortable. Rather it is his fault or not he will take on that sin of causing that in this moment as he was not being a good enough host and helping her shake off those blues and feeling safe enough to ask of him for anything. Though he is not sure the woman really can trust him as she might of had a bad experience with people and she rather be safe than risk someone hurting her again or finishing her off, even if he is harmless to her she might still see him as a threat to her.

#20Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:47 pm

Karisa

She was indecisive on rather or not she wanted to ask for something. Her dry mouth told her to ask for something to drink. A fruit smoothie sounded amazing, just the thought made her close her eyes for a split second. Then she realized she was here with a stranger that was very known to Fiore and opened her eyes. Her eyes were a little shut due to the sun as her eyes were sensitive to the day time. She managed to realize that her being afraid might actually harm how he'll treat her so maybe she should explain a little bit that it isn't his fault.

"I..." she began and saw him rest on the grass. She realized he looked at the sky and saw there were stars on his side. She noticed that there were two sides and she stood on the side where it was day, he was standing on the side of night. Without realizing it herself, she walked towards the night side and gazed upward towards the beautiful night. "It's beautiful..." she spoke in a breathly soft manner. Her eyes shined sadness as her lips frowned. She found a spot that was a meter or two away from him and sat with. Her head looked where she was going, sitting and let her hand feel the grass. She kept her gaze at the night part as it kept her relaxing. The wind, if there is any, felt peaceful. "I just want you to know that... me being afraid isn't your fault...", she slowly explained. Her eyes fluttered, "I just want you to know that..." she repeated the first line and sighed in relief that she explained a little bit. "I'd also like water... or a fruit smoothie if you can magically create that... if it's no trouble," she quietly finished speaking.

#21Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:05 pm

Kaito

He heard her speak and that she said it wasn't his fault and with that he let out a sigh of relief. "I am glad to hear it, sometimes I get too caught up in pleasing people that I forget I am human as well. A smoothie is easy enough to make I will be right back." Kaito rocks back on to his shoulders and he kipped up on to his feet and he walked toward the house that sat on the boarder line between the light and dark side of the place. Once he reached the door he turned the knob and entered the house was darker but the lights were on, Kaito walked into the kitchen part and he started to work on the smoothie as he was usually good with making what guests asked for and he gets it all together cut up and starts hand cracking the blending device with the ice and the fruit in it as he added a few more things to the mix making sure it all blended up well and then he gets it into a chilled glass and he puts a straw in it as he was not sure if she wanted one or not or if she rather just drink it straight from the glass.

He walked out and as he walked over and closer to her with her smoothie in hand, he remember she seemed to stay at least a meter away from him at all times. He opens a portal that leads to next to her on the ground. "Your drink is going to appear next to you as I see you don't like people to be that close to you." He sends the drink through to her so she can enjoy it so he didn't get into the range she kept from him to keep the respect with her as well as getting the request to her without him causing any issues. He gets back to his spot and he looks back at the stars. "Being in a place like this must be weird for you huh?" He knows it was weird for himself to be here the first time as it was far different than it is now as he grew so did this place but the balance always seemed to stay.

#22Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:43 pm

Karisa

Pleasing people, she knew much about that and that was how she became the person she is today. Pleasing people, people who will abuse you because all you want is people to be happy and sometimes just to be acknowledged, make friends, keep family around and you, you were just a ragdoll to them being thrashed left and right between them. Being helped, your existence was never enough, they had to use you till there was nothing left or till you decided to end it. Her clouded thoughts were distrubered once he came back with her drink. She gave a cheerful, yet fake smile that was real to everyone else. "Thank you!", she was genuinely thankful. Where she came from, finding nice genuine people was hard. Everyone was out for themselves.

She slowly brought the drink to her lips and wondered if something could be amiss, but her magic was telling her that everything was okay right now. Her magic was useful, telling her when someone was lying, being deceptive or being genuine and kind. It warned her when she was going to be in danger due to someone's actions. Someday she will find out more about the magic and who was behind the shadow that watched, kept her company throughout her dark life. Her head turned to look at him as he asked about the place they were currently at. "Hmm, this place is no weirder than the places I daydream of to escape reality..." she truthfully put. Her smile was full of dreams as she thought of all of the daydreams she has created, the stories she made as she grew alone and because of the fact her mentality cannot handle reality after what it had to consume.

#23Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:00 pm

Kaito

"You are very welcome miss." He keeps looking at the stars as they seemed to look like they are moving and Kaito wonders what he should be doing right now, of course besides watching over this woman till it is safe for her to leave to where she wants to go. He was unsure if she was staying on the island or if she had just been visiting the island before she came across him. He knows that he had probably just got off on the wrong foot with her.

"So what do you do? Are you a mage, a healer, adventurer or are you a civilian?" he guessed he should learn a little about her if she will let him know. He knows she has no real reason to answer him truthfully and this may just be opening himself to being asked things about himself but he guessed it was worth the risk as he doesn’t think she is a bad person or at least she hasn’t acted like she will.

#24Karisa 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:42 pm

Karisa

"O-oh, umm, I'm a mage that travels about. Mostly alone! I... don't do well with people," She softly spoke shyly and gazed away. She felt awkward, but knew this person was obviously a good guy, right? He had fame almost as much as the known guy named 'Yuurei'. She heard that they were friends, but she didn't dare pay more attention to detail than that. She liked learning about people by talking to them when she could cook up the courage to talk to them. Even when Karisa was shy, she was like an open book which was odd for many people. She gazed towards the shadows to see her shadow 'friend' who has always been with her and then back at Kaito. "So... what do you like to do for fun?" She wondered innocently as they were just casually hanging out in this place Kaito made. She was a little curious about him and maybe she could make a friend, even though her mind was telling her that no one really wanted to be her friend, they may just pretend or find a use for her. Maybe it was right, maybe she was trying too hard to make friends and getting to know people. Yet, here she was trying her best!

#25Kaito 

Is this a good place to die? (Karisa) Empty Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:37 am

Kaito

When the woman asked him what he liked to do for fun he rubbed the back of his head. "Nothing all that interesting, I make clothes, jewelry, I cook and read mostly, besides fighting things that aim to harm the world and doing quests." The last two things he talked about very nonchalantly as if they were nothing of any real meaning just something that he has to do but didn't find it fun.

"You say you don't do well with people? Is there anyone thing that eats away at that? I also have a hard time with people most times but I try not to worry about it as talking to people is it's own art." It is an art that he is not the best at as he was just sulking in the forest as he wanted to be away from people and feeling the loss of a friend that for all he knows is dead somewhere having been taken by what ever unknown sickness she had but he had to try and not drag down this woman's day as there was more to her then there seemed to be and he guessed that he should get to know her a bit more before anything else happened.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum