Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sky-high ambitions [Saturn]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Primula 

Sky-high ambitions [Saturn] Empty Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:11 pm

Primula

It had only been a few days since the neighborhood party, or the 'Collective Mind' had returned to their guild hall, which also contained the workshop that Primula lived in. While the first encounter with the aforementioned party was quite... noisy to say the least, she did have to admit they intrigued her, especially the being who identified himself as Saturn. While she was still not entirely convinced about whether Saturn was truly not a giant, she had to admit that she wanted to discover more about this strange entity.

As such Saturn would find himself invited to Primula's workshop, the little Machia moving from one machine to another while she excitedly exclaimed to Saturn. "Take a seat~ Take a seat~ I'm just running a quick preliminary scan of the surrounding environment. After your neighborhood party's leader was so smart to pull my workshop to the ground, we have had so many unwanted intruders! Most of the local denizen of the Fieros Girdle tend to be kept at bay thanks to the defensive measures that were set in place against intruders, some do occasionally cause a mess and get deeper inside the sanctuary than I'd like them to."

Primula sighed softly, the projectors showing various areas of the guild hall as she finally stepped away from the machine and approached Saturn. "I would offer cookies, but I don't have any: a Machia like me doesn't need to consume food or water for nourishment. Although I do believe recharging my energy is somewhat similar to that concept."

Stopping in front of Saturn she crossed her arms underneath her small chest and inquired, her eyes clearly betraying a hint of curiosity as small lights sparked inside them. "You mentioned earlier that you weren't a giant, but then what exactly are you?" Clearly it seemed that Saturn would have his hands full dealing with the inquiries of the little one!

WC: 320

#2Saturn 

Sky-high ambitions [Saturn] Empty Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:37 pm

Saturn

Saturn was frankly pleased being in the collective mind’s massive floating library; there were a lot of books and documents for him to read and learn about. His translation spell made it a breeze for him to look things over and he didn’t really mind the company from the guild either. While he was friendly he also made sure to give the others their space. Each one of them had their own lives and desires; he wouldn’t want to push his own desires onto them either.

Finding himself invited into Primula’s workshop the golden behemoth mused over the fact that her curiosity was likely much like his own. Wanting a million answers but only having a few things. He’d cock his head to one side and make a little waving motion as he took a seat.

They’ll eventually learn about entering this place being something only guildmembers seem to be able to do. Hopefully they don’t get too hurt…

There was an edge of concern to his voice as he flicked his ears this way or that; his voice was laced with magic as he was still using the translation spell from earlier. Hearing that Primula would have offered cookies or the like earned a somewhat chipper smile from him.

It’s fine. While consuming food is nice, I don’t entirely need it either. Unless I expend too much of my own magical energy.

It was strange; when he was with the land and listening to the music of it he hardly ever needed to consume anything. Maybe it was a sign and a gift at the same time? He’d pause at the question and hum softly. What was he exactly? Well…

Hmm. To be honest I don’t really know? I’ve had the term demi-god thrown at me a few times; but past knowing that i have a lot of magical energy within me I can’t really… give you a definitive answer.

[321]

#3Primula 

Sky-high ambitions [Saturn] Empty Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:48 pm

Primula

"Demigod?" Primula pondered out loud as she marched around the workshop, a hand raised to her chin as she pondered a bit more on the term. It didn't take long for her thoughts to start flowing verbally as she mused softly. "Records suggest most who carry that title have some form of origin that ties them to the beings civilizations worship as gods."

She turned around and approached the spot the towering Demigod was standing at. "But that is not always the case. Some believe that the term Demigod is also granted to mortals who surpassed their mortal limits. In some cases they can do this by consuming something that is called the Demiurthana"

She stopped a few steps away from him, raising a hand lightly as a projector beamed into life above her, showcasing to Saturn a projection of what appeared to be her schematics. "According to these schematics my power source employs the same substance that the Demiurthana is made from, but by all means most wouldn't even consider labeling me a Demigod."

She stepped away back toward one of the machines she had been tinkering with earlier and chimed softly. "Not that I particularly care~ Primula is just Primula~"

She smiled innocently as she declared these words, soon turning her focus back toward the screens on the machine. "See the big boy over there? That is a Mech, or simply said: Knight is a pilotable suit of armor~ it can function either remotely by me, or I can pilot it directly. Handy invention, right?"

She grinned proudly, clearly pleased as she tapped the machine she had been tinkering at and mused softly. "Hmm, it seems there is a dangerous nasty about to encroach into the neighborhood~ Perhaps it would be best for us to intercept it and make it return from where it came from?"

WC: 310
Total WC: 630/1000

#4Saturn 

Sky-high ambitions [Saturn] Empty Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:40 am

Saturn
\

It’s what I’ve heard people call me. I don’t know how accurate it is though.

Saturn smiled and gave an apologetic shrug; he didn’t seem too bothered by the label or the information that came with it. He’d tilt his head to one side as they spoke about records of some kind. He didn’t have ties to any civilization to his knowledge even though his attire seemed connected to Desertio, his magic connected to a greater being of some sort and his weapon while he wasn’t even aware he had it… Was connected to the ruling class of Caelum. It was hard to really know where he came from.

Well. I don’t think anyone would worship where I came from and I was born like this from nothing. So I don’t think I ‘earned’ it. Just lucked out perhaps?

His eyes cracked open slightly and hearing that she had the same ‘power source’ as the energy he would have somewhere in his body made him hum softly. The both of them didn’t seem terribly bothered or interested in the labels given to them by other people. They just wanted to do their own thing; he just wanted to learn and interact peacefully with the world as it was.

I suppose that makes two of us then.

He’d follow her eyes to the knight; tilting his head to one side. It was unlike anything he had ever seen and he would nod his head slowly. He didn’t really understand what she was meaning but it sounded cool! He might have been ‘older’ in a sense but at the same time he was oh so young and oh so clueless.

It sounds impressive even though I ah… don’t really entirely understand what you mean.

While the translation spell was doing wonders and he understood the words as they came; the intent or the information behind them sometimes didn’t quite correlate with his own knowledge. Understanding and understanding were two different things. Hearing them talk about some kind of nasty the golden behemoth tilted his head to one side.

Nasty? What do you mean?

[672]

#5Primula 

Sky-high ambitions [Saturn] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:00 am

Primula

Hearing the confused reaction from Saturn quickly led to Primula to smile sheepishly at the towering Demigod. "It means that I can ride inside it. Try to visualize riding a horse, but said horse is also a suit of armor to protect you." Hoping that it would help Saturn understand it better. However, after her attention got turned toward the intruder Primula explained, her tone clearly hinting at an underlying annoyance about the situation. "Fieros Girdle is the natural habitat of a type of giant worm they call 'Lava Eaters'. Normally quite harmless, they consume lava and natural minerals like rock, but due to liking the heat in this climate they never venture outside the Fieros Girdle."

She raised her hand so the projector in front of Saturn enlarged in size as she continued. "However, now that my workshop and the rest of this place is grounded, the risk exists that this giant Lava Eater will want to take a nice large chunk out of the building! I don't want my workshop in the belly of a giant worm, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual for the rest of the people in the Neighborhood Party."

She went quiet for a moment, thinking carefully on the next matter after which she turned back toward Saturn. "And it is for that reason we need to scare it away." She marched over toward the nearby table, picking up what appeared to be some manner of device from the table and attached it to her wrist. With that all said and done she mused softly. "It's still a prototype, and not entirely charged yet, but with your help I'm certain we can scare the big nasty away!"

Exclaiming the last bit with the enthusiasm of a child about to go on a big adventure she turned toward the doorway. "Coming Saturn?"

WC: 310

#6Saturn 

Sky-high ambitions [Saturn] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:35 am

Saturn
Interesting… I’ve never considered something like that. I wonder if theres something like that in my size.

Saturn’s eyes cracked open slightly and he’d inspect the set of ‘armor’ that could also act on it’s own. He’d rub at his chin thoughtfully; there were not many things that were of his size or bigger. There were many things that he didn’t know how to work with and with a flick of the ear he’d eye the other member of the Collective mind.

I think I see the issue… so we just have to scare them away to keep them from eating part of the guild hall… maybe if we invested in a manner of getting members up into the hall while it’s still airborne hmm..

He’d pad after the much smaller machia and pause after a moment as they continued to explain things to him. He understood even though if his understanding was a bit different. He abhored violence so he hoped that his presence was enough. Not wanting to hurt a creature for merely being hungry. He’d dip his head in a nod.

I have… a few things that I think could help with that.

When asked if he was coming along he’d chuckle softly; why wouldn’t he want to help out the guild and also hang around Primula. She was an interesting companion to say the least and he did enjoy the questions she posed to him.

Certainly. Lead the way Primula.

[916]

#7Primula 

Sky-high ambitions [Saturn] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:47 am

Primula

As Primula led Saturn through the various corridors of the structure she mused softly. "Well, there are some methods that can be employed for such a matter. For example, given the right amount of resources, we could create a transport beacon, allowing people with the right authorization to go from one point to another~ In Talaz Lagaar they have such systems if my records are correct. But I imagine for most mortals it might be disorientating to travel in such a manner."

Arriving at the outside it seemed they were now within the Fieros Girdle, in particular, a spacious piece of ground on a higher elevation than the rest as Primula pointed toward the large cliff up ahead. "The Lava Eater tends to emerge out of the ground, likely it will pull itself out of the cliff to seek a alternative route, since the ground underneath is won't serve as a passage~ I injected several machines in the ground a few days ago that make the ground very cold and chilly there, something Lava Eaters hate so it won't dig through that part."

As if on cue the ground started to shake violently and from a nearby cliff the surface started to crack as a large crimson worm-like creature came digging out of it. "Umm, if you got any ideas to make it leave peacefully, be my guest."

WC: 230

#8Saturn 

Sky-high ambitions [Saturn] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:03 am

Saturn
Saturn continued to follow after Primula, taking in the general sights of the guild hall; humming along to himself to some song that only he seemed to be aware of. The large demi god paused however when the machia brought up the fact that with the right amount of resources they could add something akin to teleportation. It’d take a lot of magical energy to do that consistently…

Not to mention we’d need something to provide a lot of energy. Teleportation isn’t exactly… energy efficient.

Saturn preferred walking or getting to a location on his own power, whether it be flying, walking or the like. He’d scratch at one of his ears, merely cracking open his eyes again to stare at primula. If they had the technology for this he would defer to their ideas or judgment however.

Saturn tilted his head slightly as they arrived outside; looking about as he noted the various cliff facings and the intense heat. Hearing that the lava eater would come out of the ground he’d shift one of his feet, eyeing the ground underneath him. Knowing they had resources that would stop them from emerging elsewhere well… Saturn considered how he could work to push away the lava eaters without harming them.

I have a few… ideas.

Seeing it start to dig out of the nearby cliff facing the demi god slowly started to make his way over to it. Holding up one hand, a small magical seal popping out from it. He wondered if his translation spell would translate the sounds it made into something he could communicate with. If not? Well.. he had a much more showy way of saying this was their territory.

[1199]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum