Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Da’ncha’see'i's Nursery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Da’ncha’see'i 

Da’ncha’see'i's Nursery Empty Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:21 pm

Da’ncha’see'i

General

Name: Ralts

Slot: Companion

Race: Humanoid like creature

Class: Unique ( 24 points )

Quantity: Custom

Element: Light

Mana: 1000

Statistics:
  • Strength: 61
  • Speed: 61
  • Constitution: 5

Details

Height: .5 meters
Weight: 14.6 lbs

Appearance: Ralts is a humanoid creature with a white body. It has thin arms and legs that widen toward the feet. There is a wispy extension trailing off the back of its feet, creating the overall impression of a nightgown or oversized dress. Most of its face is covered by green hair that resembles a bowl cut, but a pair of pinkish-red eyes is sometimes visible. There are two flat, red horns on top of its head: a large one toward the front and a smaller one at the back.

Description: Ralts is a common creature that can be found in many parts of Earth land. The birthplace of this one unknown to him, but Da’ncha’see'i found this new friend traveling in Eastern Fiore towards Fairy Tail. Out in the wilderness scared, cold, and hungry. Da’ncha’see'i was not sure what to do with her, the only thing he could think of was to try and bring Ralts to a creature clinic to get looked at and fed. Either way, after all was done it seemed Ralts warmed up to Da’ncha’see'i , following the young man wherever he went.

Little did he know was that Ralts used the magic in her horns to read and sense his emotions on that day and the time he waited for her recovery. The warmth within Da’ncha’see'i's was a soothing sense to the creature. Mind and body. Causing Ralts to be playful, cheerful, and joyous.

Personality: For most of the time it can be seen that Ralts has a blank slate. The personality shifting due to the sense of its companion as a mirror effect. On default though when this is not the case, Ralts can be a stubborn, modest, timid creature. Finding a sharp shift though at being jolly

Extra

Requirements: Da’ncha’see'i

Abilities

Skills:
  • Mental Mindset : You receive an additional 20% jewels when completing quests

Companion Perks :
  • Companion Perk #1: None

Partner Perks :
  •  Mental Boost : The speed of spells attached to items are increased by 5 meters per second.

Points Breakdown

Please list Companion Points gained and lost for a faster approval process.
  • Unique
  • Adventurer custom Companion ticket (unique)
  • Mental Mindset (20)
  • Mental boost (3)
  • +3 Con (1)

Total points Acquired: 24
Total Points Spent: 24

#2Saturn 

Da’ncha’see'i's Nursery Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:04 am

Saturn
This custom has been approved, please create a copy of the item and the source post in a reply post using its name and rarity for its title in the Customs section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum