Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:20 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were at the training dome of the guild. The two of them were training and making sure that they weren’t becoming rusty. The Nephilim had to make sure that she was always in his top form. While he was doing this, Renji was doing all that he could do to make sure that he was just strong enough to support his friend in battle. He felt like nothing was happening, but he knew that it would pay off someday.

The two of them were enjoying themselves and soon enough they would hear the door open from the other side. He would look to see who it was, and it would seem like the messenger was here for them. He would stop training, and Renji would do the same thing. He would grab his towel and he would wipe the sweat from his face as they would walk over to the man in front of them.

#2Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:23 pm

Yuurei

When they closed in on each other, Yuurei would smile at him, and the man would do the same thing. It was then that he would hand the Nephilim the letter. The light mage would look at it and it wasn’t from Mr. Cliff, which was a good thing. He didn’t want to go back there until next week. He would take it from him, and the man would bow slightly before he would walk away from the two.

“It seems like we’re going to have to call our training session off early. We got a job to do, and it seems like we’re going to take care of some people within the forest. It seems like a lot of the chiefs are stuck in their old way.” He said to Renji.

Renji would laugh when he heard that because he was fine with making jewels.

“That’s fine at least we can relax and don’t have to do anything physically more exhausting than we already did.” He said to Yuurei.

170|328

#3Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:25 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was glad to hear that and he would wait for Renji to finish getting dry with the towel.

“That’s good to hear. It shouldn’t take 8us that long for us to resolve any of this.” He said to Renji.

The Exceed would finish drying himself off any sweat that he might have shed. Once he was done, he would walk to Yuurei and he would climb onto the man’s shoulder. When Yuurei saw he was ready to leave, he would leave the training dome and he would look around. When he saw he was in the clear, Yuurei would grow his wings from his back, and he would take flight.

He would move quickly as he was making his way to the Worth Woodsea. He wondered if the chief there would be more stubborn than the others, he had spoken to or just like the others. He would fly around as he was enjoying the feeling but knew it would come to an end soon.

166|494

#4Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:26 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would see the vast magical forest from above, and he would start descending. It was beautiful as ever, but there was nothing horrible going on around it. That was a good thing, and it was all that he worried about. He would land on the ground and into the forest. The trees would feel their visitor and when they knew who it was, they would leave him be. The Nephilim would walk around as he was trying to find his way to the village he was supposed to go to. He would get there without a problem, but he wouldn’t be able to get into the village. The guards there would stop him right away and Yuurei would smile at them.

“I’m here because I was asked to.” He said as he show them the letter.

They would look at each other and then one of them would go get the son while Yuurei was forced to stay right where he was.

163|657

#5Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:26 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait there without a problem, and he was just tapping his foot on the ground. Renji would climb down to the ground as he was looking at the guard as he would shake his head.

“I’m sure you know who he is. You’re lucky it’s not in his nature to do anything horrible to those who don’t let him go where he wants.” He said to the guard.

The guard heard this and would look at Yuurei. It was then he would realize who they had stopped from entering the village. It was then that he was about to say something, but the other guard would return. He would be with the chief’s son, and he would look at the two guards as he shook his head.

“How dare you two stop this man from entering the village. My apologies Yuurei. I didn’t think they would do something like this. Come, welcome to the village.” He said to Yuurei.

161|818

#6Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:27 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile at the guards, and he would wave at them. Renji would follow behind Yuurei as they were now inside the village. The guards would hear his name and they would shiver. The man was said to be feared throughout Fiore. Why would he be here, and why didn’t they sense any killing aura from him? They didn’t want to try that man out, so they would leave the thoughts to leave them and go back to work.

The berserker would walk with the chief’s son and wonder what was going to be said.

“Thank you for coming to my rescue.” He said with a smile on his face.

The chief’s son would look at him and he would laugh a bit.

“No need to worries, you’ve come to this village’s rescue. I believe you can easily change my father’s mind if you speak to him.” He said as he would continue walking with Yuurei.

157|975

#7Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:27 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear this and he would rub the back of his head. He wasn’t sure how he had so much influence when he wasn’t that type of guy. All he did was help anybody who needed his help. The berserker would continue walking as he would see multiple people looking at him and those who recognized him right away would wave at Yuurei. He would do the same thing as he had a smile on his face.

It was then he would turn to look at his client.
“I assume you guys are trying to get a deal done with another village, and your father is being a pain with the deal?” He asked him curious to hear what he had to say.

The man would look at him as if he was surprised, he knew, he would laugh at the bit as that was crazy.

“Yeah that is exactly the problem. How did you know that?” He asked curious to hear his answer.

165|1140

#8Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:28 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile and laugh a bit as he brushed his hair back. He would keep moving with the man as he figured he would answer his question.

“It seems like many people in this Worth Woodsea are having this problem. It would seem like the chiefs of the villages throughout the forest are as stubborn as can be or someone is influencing them to be like this.” He said to his client.

He was surprised that it wasn’t just his father, but he was glad that Yuurei was here then.

“Then this is even better that it is you that show up here today.” He said to him as he would continue walking with him.

Yuurei would see that they were finally making their way to the chief’s house. They had a lot of people in the village, so he had to make sure that the chief would go with the deal for their sake.

156|1296

#9Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:29 pm

Yuurei

The client would stop right in front of the door as he looked at Yuurei.

“You guys can go in from here. I won’t be joining you because then my father would just be angry the entire time when you speak to him.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would hear this and he understood what he was saying. It was then he would smile at him and he would enter the place.

“I got this, so I will tell you the results after I come out.” He said to his client.

It was then he would close the door and he would just walk through the hallway in front of him. He would see the guards that were there, and he would just smile at them. He kept moving through the area and soon enough he would see the chief that was waiting for him in his seat.

The chief would see who it was and he shivered for a few seconds as he wondered why he was there.

171|1467

#10Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:30 pm

Yuurei

“Why are you here Yuurei?” He asked him, hoping he wouldn’t ask him to join in a war.

Yuurei would smile at him and he would look around the area and then at the chief here.

“I’m here because I heard that you denied trade with another village. You need to reconsider this. The other village is going to need whatever your village needs. You might need their stuff. Still, think about it like this. If you help them with the trade, then they will feel indebted to you, which means that they will have your back in the future. It would also help in your relationship with them and the future leaders of those villages.” He said to the chief.

He would hear Yuurei and he didn’t expect him to say all of this. He would scratch the side of his head as he thought he was here for something else. This was annoying as he didn’t want to trade with them. Still, if this man had come all the way here to talk on their behalf, then he would change his mind.

184|1651

#11Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:30 pm

Yuurei

He would clear his throat as he looked at Yuurei.

“Fine I will go through with the deal with the other village. Only because you said it would benefit me in the future, so you may leave. Thank you for your consultation.” He said to Yuurei.

The Nephilim would hear this and he would bow slightly to the chief and he would leave the place. The guards were surprised that he could change their leader’s mind like that. He would look over to the chief’s son and he would smile at him.

“I got him to change his mind. He will go through with the trade now. You don’t have anything to worry about.” He said to his client.

He was glad to hear that, and he would take out Yuurei’s reward and he would hand it to him. The berserker would take the reward and he would grab Renji. Once he was on his shoulder, Yuurei would fly out of there and head back to the guild.

168|1819 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum