Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's mine is mine 4(NQ S-rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

what's mine is mine 4(NQ S-rank) Empty Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:36 am

Kaito

Kaito had gained a new request to go back into the mines for more ore and gems for a client that had previously used him to do a claim for them and Kaito guessed it was fine so he went to meet the client with Revy humming a song that has been stuck in her head for a bit and Kaito wonders if she is day dreaming of the ball when she danced with Renji and he figured he shouldn't say anything and snap her out of the illusion or day dream she was in. He gets to the clients home and they look at him and they laugh as they were not sure that he would show up even though he had been personally requested for it and Kaito hears the man out and Kaito rubs his chin and asks for a deal the other man was interested that Kaito had asked a favor of him on this request.
(160)

#2Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito asks that he was able to take a bit for him self for some other side things he wanted to do and the man smiles and agrees but wanted to see the pieces he takes so that he makes sure that Kaito isn't ripping him off and to make sure that they weren't garbage as well. Kaito was fine with that as long as the man was as well, Kaito gets the gear and the tools and he starts on his way to the mine and Revy having snapped out of her day dream wonders what Kaito is planning to make and why he was making it, she wondered if maybe it was something for the new disguises or if maybe he was making a gift as he was thinking about how he still felt like he owned someone something. Kaito walks into the mine and it seemed like it was pretty empty today as he saw no one but he could hear something or some body around in the deeper tunnels.
(173)

#3Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito wonders if something was happening in the deeper tunnels of the mine cause of the noises so he walks slowly down the path toward the tunnels as it sounds like their is some kind of fighting going on and he was not sure if he really should be walking down there if they were fighting but his side of that he needs to probably save the miners is kicking him to keep going as he gets starts down the tunnel he hears people yelling to catch something and he wondered what they were trying to catch and if they were getting over whelmed by it and he sees a monstrous creature and the people inside of the area seemed to be drooling at the thought of the price they could get for this thing and Kaito smells something and it smells like a type of bait as it was not allowed and the creature seemed innocent in this.
(159)

#4Kaito 

what's mine is mine 4(NQ S-rank) Empty Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:37 am

Kaito

If Kaito was understanding the clues right this thing was baited here so it hadn't come here to cause problems for the miners but it was more closed in area which made it harder to fight as these weren't miners but some kind of hunters Kaito snapped and the hunters and creature disappeared to a more open area that were out of his way where the creature had gotten loose and had killed the hunters but that had nothing to do with him as he was looking for a place to mine as they had clearly lured the creature here so if it did kill them it had nothing to do with him and all to do with their skills as hunters and it meant they were hunting above their levels and if they wanted to cheese the fight he would just make the playing ground fair. Kaito starts making a side tunnel with his magic so it was a perfectly made hole so it didn't need supports right away so he could look around.
(175)

#5Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito puts up some make shift supports so the ones that come after him can support it the right way as he was not one for dealing with that as it is out of his wheel house. He digs some test holes to check for anything that will be in these areas that he can work oh getting out but it seemed to only be pulling duds out of the tests as it seemed he had to go in farther and he was going to do his best so that he can pull some worth while stuff cause of the things he wishes to make for someone if they will like it is an unknown but he figured that if he made them at least they may like it and accept it but it might also just be something that gets thrown away cause they don't want it. Doesn't matter cause he feels that he needs to make sure he makes them cause he needs to show them what he can do and as a gift for their kindness.
(179)

#6Kaito 

Kaito

He puts his hand on the wall to the side and starts going that way a bit and he comes out into a chamber and he looks around as there are very good looking gems and crystals in this area as well as metals and he starts digging and using his magic to perfectly remove some of the things from the walls and the floor and he can sense he is not alone in this area with Revy but it doesn't seem like there is a threat just something that is watching him and Revy and he keeps his guard up as he keeps himself going on the digging and getting the pieces that he needs as that makes sense to him as the thing watching him is not threatening him or giving off an aura that it means harm and he can't smell it which means it is a elemental or mineral creature of some sort so he will not back down as he wants to not be burned up or buried here.
(174)

#7Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito hears it getting closer to them as he hopes that it will not cause an issue he knows that for the minerals to be this rich there had to be a guardian and Revy turns around and she sees it a giant shadow wandering toward them and she taps on Kaito's shoulder and he turns and he looks at it and it looks at him with glowing eyes and he sees it is a water and Arcane one. He knows that these have cores that are are very valuable and since they are not from digging that he will be able to keep the cores from it, but he was going to let it attack him first as he wasn't greedy enough to attack it first and kill it for it's cores so he stood still not drawing his weapon as not to provoke it as he wouldn't take any enjoyment in provoking it.
(155)

#8Kaito 

Kaito

It attacks Kaito for the mining he had already done and disturbing it's sleep, Kaito sighed as this was going to be a hassle to defend this while not breaking the cores of this thing as it matches his swords element so his sword will just be like fighting with it just as s normal sword and Kaito springs into action and he fends off the creatures attacks and he uses his speed to make it have to move with him and he slashes at it slowly breaking it down then the creature falls and Kaito finishes it. Kaito gets the cores out of it's body then puts them in Revy's sack then he returns to his mining and once he gets enough he marks off the area as a claim then he returns to the client that had hired him who goes through his stuff that had been gather seeing they are all in order he gives Kaito the things that he had asked for with no issue.
(169)
(1,344/1250) 50% WC (20%ring,10%guild,10%companion, 10%shield.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum