Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unlikely Reunion [FTU-Phase 3][Esperia]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazimir Seiryu 

Unlikely Reunion [FTU-Phase 3][Esperia] Empty Sat May 21, 2022 10:12 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Kazimir stepped towards the back hallway of the guildhall. The lights in the main hall flared in his vision and shook. Dim lighting lowly lit the side hallway. Candle flames flickered, casting darker shadows dancing along the walls. He opened his eyes and for a moment, felt as those his vision could pierce through the darkness. He held his forehead, from the dull headache that came and went.

With a gentle shake of his head back and forth, he cast away the pain and momentary disorientation. "Weird," he uttered and stepped outside into the courtyard of the guildhall. The ruckus sounds of the party bleed through the walls and put a soft smile on his face. He was still glad to be a part of the guild and happy to hear the jubilation throughout. But his path was veering away from the responsibilities of leadership.

"You'll do well Judith," he said and leaned against the wall, enjoying the swaying of the thin trees in the midsummer breeze.

#2Ryuko 

Unlikely Reunion [FTU-Phase 3][Esperia] Empty Sun May 22, 2022 8:38 pm

Ryuko

After the recent events it seemed two of the more experienced mages had a similar idea. It was a natural thought to have: to seek some solitude and quietness to clear one's mind and properly calculate the new steps to take in reaching their goals. Or for some it might had been to put their mind at ease for a moment. After ensuring Judith's safety, Esperia had chosen to briefly wander away from the Guild Hall to seek some solitude herself. Soft steps that were barely audible among the chaos further inside the guild hall.

It was finally when she reached the back hallway that she heard a familiar voice speak, leading to the Demigoddess to chime softly. "Your confidence and trust in your successor is both endearing and reassuring."

She spoke as a means to announce her presence, taking a spot next to Kazimir as she leaned back and sighed gently. "Sometimes sights like these make us forget the chaos and turmoil that surrounds us. As much as it makes me feel at ease, it also makes me sad that the peaceful moment will not last, ephemeral in a sense."

She smiled at Kazimir for a moment after which she continued to speak. "But I guess you might have a healthy dose of questions for me~ Like why I am suddenly showing up at the Fairy Tail guild hall with a body that isn't my own, or the fact I chose this guild to show my support for?" She paused, after which a smile returned to her lips again. "But first: It is nice to see you again Kazimir~"

#3Kazimir Seiryu 

Unlikely Reunion [FTU-Phase 3][Esperia] Empty Tue May 31, 2022 12:01 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He tilted his head to the side as a familiar voice appeared, with a different body popped out to meet him. He met her with a smile and a nod as she approached and then he looked back out into the garden. "Thank you. She's been in the guild much longer than I have. I was only given the position because I was strong and the former guild master was family. My intention from the beginning was to train Judith to be strong enough to hold the title herself. And now she is. And she'll do a great job," he said with a bit of warmth in his voice at the progress the new guild master had made in the past few years.  It was a long plan in the making, but he never felt completely comfortable just stepping in and taking the title, even with their support.

"Very fleeting indeed. Makes it all the more worthwhile to enjoy it while it lasts." He spoke knowing that something would undoubtedly come soon that would disrupt their peace. He let out a small chuckle and turned to lean his shoulder on the wall and face Esperia.

"It is nice to see you again also. Our meeting was too brief last time. Honestly...I'm more interested in why you chose Fairy Tail. Although I am interested in the body switch as well. It seems a lot of people have been going through some sort of transformation recently. Soe less dramatic than yours though," he gave a friendly laugh.

"So, what sorts of winds of change, have brought you to this point?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum