Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:17 pm

Elise
Even if it was tempting to sleep in because everything as okay, She still had to be a responsible person and actually get up when she actually felt good and rested, But she could be lazy about it. Getting out of bed and standing up she took her time and stretched out to be sure she did not just randomly strain herself later on. Hearing a few loud cracks it seemed it was time to fetch her things and go off exploring or go find her wife anyway.

It would not take long to get everything on, if it was just her at home she would have just gone walking and not put anything on, But they where in some where not really common to them and there was another vampire around too. So she had to be nice this time. But after getting prepared she took a sniff of the air around and started walking around to find Esperia.

It would not be too long to eventually find Esperia. Thus she would just hug Esperia from behind leaving her arms around her and rest her head upon hers."Well, Did you learn of impending doom times while I was sleeping?"Even if that was not what they were looking into, to start with she was going to say something in that manner because you never knew what would dig up, But at least there was nothing dirty being done, maybe some hand holding later but that was it.

"Or just another end cut off to a path we had might have had no idea where to start from?"It was far to mention that as well because she did care about what was going on, Just humour had to be mixed in and things sometimes had to be built up.

#27Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:38 pm

Ryuko

Esperia's gaze lifted upwards to greet Valerie's embrace with a tender smile. "Fortunately there is little that suggests any impending scenarios of doom and gloom that I'm not already aware of to a degree, while Odin might be a clever and scheming man, there are some things you simply can't hide from the world around you~"

It was a brief nod toward her unique blessing and the knowledge she gained from her interactions with Tomoe, but she soon focused back onto the topic at hand. "For starters: It appears this mansion was not as abandoned as we thought~ It belongs to a group of mages that don't have any direct affiliation or ties to any guilds, or even each other. They simply respect each other's strength even when they might someday be at odds with each other. This mansion is one of their hideouts, but when I tried to decipher the fate of this group I only found this enigmatic clue:"

She raised the tome lightly in her hands so that her wife could read its contents as well. "I think whoever wrote it knew we would stumble upon this place, there are few who know about it, but I do hold the moniker of 'Traveler' back in other realms when I had the power to cross dimensions~ It's either that or someone might have left a riddle game for whoever came to this place."

She chuckled briefly after which she shifted lightly, her hands reaching for her lover's arms as she leaned lightly against her. "I also had my bats scour the surrounding area throughout the night. It seems that our poor damsel might have gotten herself in some serious troubles. a closer inspection of the corpses of the slain bandits suggest they are from Bosco, which... Makes me wonder why a group would go all the way to Stella to try to assassinate the lass? I'm thinking of looking into it for a bit, send some familiars out to hear some eager whispering here and there. Hopefully I can dig something up before we leave."

#28Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:28 am

Elise
It seem they have some what of an idea of what was going on."I mean, I am pretty sure I could hide things, You are lucky I don't consider it a challenge."Just her thought of it was just her normal to say something like that. Most nothing else really needed to be come of that for the moment. But there was always more to talk about as always. But then moving her head over to Esperia's shoulder to rest on it and read. She would take time to read a what all was there give Esperia a kiss on the cheek. The typical things of her.

Some groups must have been super sneaky it seems."Well, interesting it seems these mages have a few tricks against us then."It must have been some pretty good things to have on your side almost had made her wonder if she could get her hands on it and use it for her own means, But maybe she should never get carried away and have such power since it might not do anyone any good.

But if there was anything she knew about, is some what how possible illegal crimes worked."Could be many reason: political or personal reason, A hit, a robbery or a Kidnapping gone wrong."She listed these so casually with out a second thought it seemed like she just had these in mind quickly. Then raising up the resting hand of her wife then just gave that a kiss as well just be that little bit extra, Then placing it back in place."But these are just my guess, We have a few thing to uncover."Which sounded like it was a good adventure, Alas she waited to hear what would be spoken next, Even if she was comfortable right now.

#29Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:31 pm

Ryuko

Esperia's gaze shifted upwards to Valerie, her lips curving into a smile. "Should I prepare to squeeze some secrets out of you?" Yet after the little jest the discussion of what had led to the girl's assassination soon brought Esperia to a more focused topic. "I'm not certain, it could be political or personal, a hit is the most likely~ If it was a robbery they would have gone for a target that has more material gains, and for kidnappers they did a poor job."

Esperia shook her head firmly, yet the gentle kiss made the turmoil in her mind starting to calm down. "I guess our best choice would be to investigate the girl's place of origins, see if she has any enemies or rivals that want her out of the picture."

Her gaze shifting to the doorway that led to the hall Esperia hummed softly. "It seems our guest has woken up~" And indeed, mere moments after she spoke the sound of footsteps approached, leading to Esperia to close the tome and stash it away, deciding to look more into it later. For now they had other things to worry about, like what to do about the assassination plot.

#30Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:58 pm

Elise
It seemed her joke hit the right spot, Even if it was entirely a joke she had to come up with something perfect. Waiting a moment to say."I mean the best open secret is my caring for you now isn't it?"It almost felt too easy to place to say that to her, after all she had no hidden secrets Esperia knew enough that anything about her should not be a worry about it she was just there and was happy now.

While the guest entered the room she would just simply state."Besides...squeezing anything out of me is not something I think you would want to do with a guest in the room."The best placed tease was something like that planned and perfect for when some one came in she then. One of the better placed things with in the day."Well I assume you managed some sleep?"already asking the questions, while looking right at the recently changed vampire.

It was good this way to keep Esperia in wonder if it did not back fire on her later."I would offer some kind of food for you, But you no longer eat normal food, My wife is also jealous easily and would not let you feast on  my blood."This was her also being the normal charitable lady she was.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum