Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blessed Forest [Kyam]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:37 am

Kon

Rumors had spread about Orchidia Town’s forests not just in the town itself but the surrounding towns which had been his true reason for being in the otherwise sleepy town with his excuse of being there for rest and recovery to be only a secondary factor. Rest was difficult for him no matter where he was anyway whether it was in his former home warm and cozy with a roaring fire or outside being berated by a storm. No, it was the monsters inside him that prevented him from getting a strong night's rest, which drove his rage and hatred towards all evil. Ever since hearing about those rumors and purging a demon from a foreigner. “Was he somehow responsible for the rumors that had spiraled throughout the countryside?” He thought to himself He certainly hoped not as he preferred this Kyam individual was merely a victim and a recent one with him appearing to be a gentle soul outside of the harsh outcries he made during the exorcism.

As he would likely be spending the entire day in the forest if not longer, Konstantin brought his backpack with bedroll and tent as he made his way out of the church wearing his usual garb while a dagger lingered on his belt. Rather than entering the forests however he would first be purchasing some food from the markets having already organized two water-bags, one with regular water and the other blessed by a priest before leaving the church. His presence in the town would be unmistakable at this point with him lingering around the church, his golden eye and his silver cross that rested over his coat highlighting him to the community. Some scattered from their business in fear while others would look at him with a smile having known that he would protect them from their greatest fears of demons, can, and vampires that preyed on them. Perhaps it was the skull on his belt that scared off the peasants or just his overall appearance for now that didn’t matter.

The merchant whom he mostly dealt with was neutral towards him harsh in both appearance and personality having deep scars running over his face various with some being more animalistic while others cleaner and deliberate. It was clear this man had been through quite a lot and wasn’t impressed by Konstantin’s fancy appearance as he spat to the side of Kon before barking at him. “What do you want, boy?” The tone while ground on the man’s ears the insult of boy lingered on him, however. He was lucky that Konstantin was in the public and that he was human from what he could tell. Needing just a few things, Kon pointed at a few fruits, vegetables and some meat that hung from a hook. “I’ll take three of pears, two of those corn cobs and about this much of whatever that is.” Gesturing with how much he wanted of the mystery meat. Receiving the goods he threw down his backpack sliding in the paper wrapped meat, fruit, and vegetables before pulling up the heavier bag.

Everything ready, he moved to the outskirt of Orchidia before leaving the town going deep into the Forests of the Orchidia Town. Trekking into the thick forest he was lashed, scratched and cut by the various undergrowth and low hanging branches, eventually however he was able to find a clearing where he sat down cross-legged upon a mossy rock. The Holy Knight, Konstantin Sokolov draw forth his Nephilim properties blessed to him by Illumin with arms supporting him on either side with his silver cross clutched in his right hand clenched into a ball. Around him a vast golden magic seal was rotating around him radiating the entire area in its holy light hoping to remove any dark danger then lingered around him. As this powerful magical ward lingered his right eye began to glow with its own intensity indicative of the use of his abilities graced upon him as he drew forth his heavenly essence. Little could be heard around him aside from the steady flow of the river that ran in front of him. He had come to this forest to purge the darkness that might be hiding around him. He sat there patiently waiting and hoping that the rumors that were being spread around Orchidia town had been false and merely that of hyperalertness and concern. He had a few days of supplies so he would be here for some time however he would eventually be forced to stop by the night and his own fatigue.

4608/4850 Mana

Active Spells:

Intelligence: 111x110%: 121

Word Count Reduction: 40%

Short Teleportation: 766/1800
Long Teleportation: /2400
Instant Transmission: /3000

#2Kyam 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:00 am

Kyam
Broad daylight. The sun was out, the clouds were nonexistent and the sky was as blue as ever. This was probably the most beautiful day this season but beautiful days didn't last very long in Fiore...ever. On days like these people were either murdered, robbed, or raped which meant that today he would have to make sure he was on his p's and q's. This would be the third day in a row that the royal Savannan was training on his own whim- not by the request of his guild master, Shahrbaraz. Honestly he had been slacking when it came to that training thread but he would make sure he got it. It was just so silly and easy that it didn't really matter. Kyam stepped outside of his apartment in his white battle-suit again, this being the second day in a row that he had been wearing. It was so comfortable and perfectly suited for training that he could not stop wearing it. In fact, this white skintight suit made him feel almost like an entirely different person. His hair was sealed in a slick and wavy pony tail revealing the tattoos on his forehead. Each one representing the brothers and parents of the royal household of the Malia Kingdom. His sisters weren't represented in the tattoo because for some reason...well...they just weren't. The diamond shape in the middle of his forehead represented him of course, while the two on each side represented his parents. The rest represented his four other brothers who he didn't give two shits about. Ironically he cared about his sisters more than he did his brethren.

With his spear on his back being carried in it's scabbard over his shoulder, he was ready to tackle the day with some more intense training. Perhaps he would run into a pack of wolves in the forest again and kill them for his own amusement and self growth, or perhaps he would run into some thieves that he could take down and turn into the authorities if they didn't die by his spear. Whatever it was that he'd find in the forest he would make sure to make the best of it. If there was nothing he'd find then he'd just train himself and push his own physical and magical limits. Nothing was capable of stopping the Prince of the Malia Kingdom from getting stronger, especially since the council had made it known that demons were beginning to reveal themselves in the country of Fiore. It made Kyam wonder if Savannah was going through the same thing at the moment. "Probably not." He thought aloud. As he walked the streets of Orchidia he could see some of the people waving at him knowing him from his charity event which made headlines in the local news. With a warm and gentle smile he waved back at all of his supporters. It was funny how they knew him for only what he showed and not for who he truly was. A man only driven by power, chaos and control under all that gimmick. Perhaps it was far too late for him to change. His past had crippled the once loving boy into a power crazed young adult who wanted nothing but control over Savannah, Fiore, the Council and possibly the entire world after all of that was done. To think that this was all because of his father.

Kyam approached the forest of Orchidia, inhaling the fresh scent of trees and soil. The scent was sweet and easy on his nose but was nothing like home. As he walked deeper into the forest he acknowledged the various crawling critters and sky creatures as while they sung and danced amongst each other. Life would be so much easier if he wasn't a human or a Neko or a dwarf or anything but a measly animal for that matter. Not that he hated being human but sometimes it was tiring when you carried so much pain in your heart and so much darkness in your soul. Not even Kong's holy shenanigans could cleanse him of that. As Kyam walked deeper into the forest excited about his new and improved fire magic. Up ahead he could see a bright golden light brightening the forest so much that it almost seemed like Illumin himself was on earth but as he slowed his pace and neared the source of the light he could see the back of a familiar figure.

"Konstantin?"

WC: 747/1,800 (10% discount - Intelligence)

#3Kon 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:22 am

Kon

Deep in thought speaking in Lucian warding the place, he began to zone out from reality only concentrating on pronouncing each word carefully ignoring the breeze that grew stronger that cast from his right-side and the various rustles around him as a result of the wind. Nothing mattered atm expect ensuring that nothing would be able to get into the ward he was trying to form that he would use as a protect during the night when he would “sleep”. He would most likely end up staying awake all night but for now he saw it as a better situation for him to have wasted time doing this than to be attacked in the night. Eventually the ward began to come to shape with the magic seal changing from magical to physical seemingly burying into the ground. The light harshly increased to the point where even he was forced to close his eye, the magical energy even deafened him leaving him completely vulnerable until the final burst of light shot up around and up into the area. Immediately after this Konstantin was finally able to stop with his mouth having grown dry and sweat having been formed around his forehead and most of his body.

Partly drained from this experience, he began to sway and was close to doubling over until he heard a familiar voice call out his name. Twisting his head and parts of his body, he looked at none other then Kyam the foreigner whom he had met not once but twice with something strange point out from his back. “What was he doing in the forest?” Perhaps the rumors were true and the hope he had for Kyam to be an honest victim had began to falter. Weakly intentionally regaining his composure he began to reply. “Kyam….Kyam?, What are you doing here?, I would have thought you would still be recovering.” His confusion quickly grew into suspicion and even anger as he continued. “Seriously Kyam what are you doing here?”

4366/4850 Mana

Active Spells:

Short Teleportation: 1,101/1800

#4Kyam 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:07 pm

Kyam
In the center of the golden circle that lit up the forest with a golden yet gentle light the figure he assumed to be the Holy Knight he had only known for a short amount of time turned and revealed to the prince that he was indeed Konstantin. The man who had saved his life just the day before was out in the woods meditating in front of a river. The mossy rock he sat upon seemed suitable and comfortable enough for the holy man but it didn't look that comfortable for the Savannan. When Konstantin had turned to face Kyam he was first asked what he was doing here, then asked the same question again only the second time the base in Konstantin's voice proved that it was a very serious question. Confused, Kyam raised an eyebrow. What was the problem with him roaming the area? It was a public area and he was a member of Orchidia's very own Lamia Scale. As far as he knew he had done nothing wrong- at least not in public because he sure as hell didn't want to ruin his reputation. "Huh? Oh uh my b-" The prince paused as he squinted his eyes trying to make sure he wasn't seeing things. There Kon was, his eyes seemingly glowing. At first he didn't pay much mind to the large golden magic circle on the ground but when he saw his eyes had a white hue he couldn't help but to actually look down at the magic circle and realize just how magnificent it had been.

Besides his own guild master and father, Kyam had never come across a mage capable of creating such a large magic circle. He wondered how much mana it'd take just to sustain something like this. This man...he isn't human, he can't be, can he? he thought to himself as he glared forward. "My bad? Sorry if I'm interrupting you but uh, this is a public place and I needed somewhere to test out a spell I've been working on." he began as he smiled warmly, much like he always did. His smiles usually made situations better for him but Son didn't seem to be in the mood. Could it have been because of the demon invasion announcement earlier today? "Your turn." his slick yet gentle smile still perched upon his lips. If he had to explain himself then Konstantin had to explain himself too. After all, it wasn't like he was a rune knight. He was only a Holy Knight and at the end of the day Kyam's business was none of his.

WC: 1,183/1,800 (10% - Intelligence

#5Kon 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:32 pm

Kon

Suspicion around the man’s reasoning behind being in the forest grew as Konstantin listened how Kyam was merely here to train a spell stating the forest was a public place. While such an excuse might have been been sufficient in the mind of others, Kon was far more alert and perhaps in case not for the betterment of their strained and unusual relationship. His statement of training a spell had instead drew forth more questions what would he be training surely he didn’t no longer had a demon inside him. Was he trying to bring back and control a similar demon knowing now he had the means to do so?, it seemed far fetched especially considering how his essence had changed, somehow it appeared that traces of his own were now residing within him. Suffice it to say that Kon was not all to pleased to see that was the case with both his primary essence and secondary both deriving from indirectly from Illumin. To see that a man of no importance having attained such power was dangerous to him as while he had wished for the best of Kyam he had yet to see him prove himself outside of the charity he had performed almost a week prior. “My reasons for being in these forests are my own, the most important question I have for you now is what spell did you intent to perform within these forests?, I would hate to have to hurt you if you were to cast something to bring forth anything unholy.” Konstantin’s tone was cold, blunt and even hostile in his response, paying no attention to the sickening smile that was ever present on the smartly dressed foreigner. As he questioned this dark-skinned individual he began to draw up his left hand towards his head resting it on his torso for now ready to jump out of position at a moments notice should this “kyam” decide to show his true colours and attack him.

4063/4850 Mana

Active Spells:

Short Teleportation: 1,432/1800

#6Kyam 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Kyam
Just as he expected. Konstantin had been on his guard apparently because of this sudden demonic attack on Fiore. Perhaps he wasn't comfortable with the idea of Kyam existing anymore after saving him since he was the vessel holding a demon of sorts. Kyam's smile remained on his face, even after that his smile could do nothing to faze the Holy Knight who was still stranger to him by the way. Naturally Kyam had no reason to engage in battle with this man, but he could sense that he wasn't wanted here. Kyam, however, didn't give two shits about what the man wanted. In fact, he was tired of even pretending to care about this man just because he saved his life. Normally people would be grateful- not that Kyam wasn't, but he didn't have any intentions on kissing the Knights ass just for doing his job. With his smile turning from a smile of warmth and sincerity into a very creepy one, Kyam didn't say a word. For a moment he'd just glare at Konstantin. He noticed that he had lifted his hand but he paid little to no mind to that. "So that's what it is, huh? I'm the man who was possessed by a demon - or blessed in this case, and now you're not so sure of my intentions. The announcement of the coming demons has you on your toes it appears." he stated coldly. Just looking at Kon made him slightly uncomfortable but alas he feared nobody. Not the gods that may have existed, not anybody of any races and sure as hell not a man like this. Kyam was too confident in himself to allow anyone to strike fear in his heart. "That's none of your business." Kyam watched the man closely. His body tensed and was no longer relaxed as it had been before. His answer was one he had only given because Kon had been so cautious about him. Of course he wasn't here to summon any demons though if he did have that ability then the entire town would be set ablaze by now. The mage of Lamia Scale's eyes glared directly at Kon's, his golden orbs almost as magical as Konstantin's glowing orbs."Now, what will you do with that answer? I have no intentions of fighting the very man who made it possible to obtain the magic known as Demon Slayer, but get in my way and I won't hesitate to destroy you." He spoke. He didn't make it clear that he wasn't actually summoning a demon but he also didn't make it exactly clear that he wasn't. The only thing he reveled was his new form of magic.

WC: 1,631/1,800

#7Kon 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:52 pm

Kon

The true colours of this “generous” man had come through the innocent and sincere demeanor that he had portrayed during that day had began to crack showing something questioning with his responses now being just as cold as his own, questioning Kon just he had done so to Kyam. “Oh I was never sure of your intentions, your behavior, your helpfulness towards the community were all something that just didn’t add up, your whole story of losing your family while touching truly had a few faults that nibbled at me.” It was clear their relationship would be now that of hostility which he had no issues with. The retort of something such as this being none of his business could not be further from the truth especially given his position as a Holy Knight, especially with Kyam himself bring up the rumors of demons, infuriated him as he turned in full to see the foreigner. “It’s foolish of you to assume otherwise, Kyam, as a Holy Knight with these rumors that you say have me on my toes, I’m authorised to do what I deem is needed for the greater good, so I say again what do you intend to do?” Kyam was no fool but clearly the man was hiding something what that was he was unsure but he had to get to the bottom of things as strangely he did reveal to Kon outcome of the exorcism having apparently gained a new magic as a result shortly before threatening to destroy him. Something that brought a half-smile to the Nephilim, who looked down upon the black-skinned individual as he began to rise from where he sat. “Kyam while that would be an admirable thing for you to try to do I would not recommend trying to attack myself as you might have a new magic and a toothpick on your back you would not be able to stand against the powers I possess.” This was not an overstatement with him being able to recognise the sheer distinctive difference in scale between the two of them. “What was he hope to achieve?” He pondered as he looked at Kyam with a scowl. It seemed that his decision of helping the man might have not been the greatest idea perhaps it would have been better to have just killed him..

3820/4850 Mana

Active Spells:

Short Teleportation: 1,800/1800
Long Teleportation: 22/2400

#8Kyam 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:43 am

Kyam
After Konstantin had responded to him, saying that it would be foolish for him to think that the Holy Knight wasn't on his A-game, Kyam could only smile wider, more creepy than it had ever been. The Knight then went on to address the Prince, stating that it would be admirable to fight him but concluding that it was pretty obvious to him that he'd only lose, once again asking him his intentions before he arose from his seat on the mossy rock."A member of Lamia Scale wants to give back to the community and suddenly everyone doesn't trust him. Is this how all foreigners are treated in Fiore?" He responded to Konstantin's words. It truly was odd that when someone who was actively apart of one of the most famous and well respected light guilds in Fiore wants to be a good person, everyone is suspicious of him. Nobody had reason to believe that he wasn't just doing it out of the kindness of his heart yet kindness and compassion were a few of the traits of an honest, modest man. Kyam not once stopped smiling. Whether it was sincere, evil, warm, or cold none of that mattered now because to be quite frank he was quite happy in this moment. The prince could just feel how strong this Holy Knight was and just thinking about defeating him was enough for the Savannan to push him to attack.

"I didn't lie, by the way... although I guess I didn't tell the whole truth either." he chuckled as the white flap attached to his all white battle suit flapped in the wind while at the same time using his right hand to take his spear from over his shoulder. "You see.... I am a foreigner from the country of Savannah and my my family is dead, but only to me...in my heart, hahaha!" He chuckled again as if he didn't care about his family at all. "But, the whole truth is...I am the prince of the Malia Kingdom, royalty of Savannah." He finished as his eyes glared into Kon's. If the holy man knew anything about history he'd have heard about the Malia Kingdom. However, even if he didn't know none of that really matter. For the first time ever Kyam had revealed who he truly was although it was safe to say that his real identity wouldn't bring him a bad reputation. Still, there was nothing revealed about him that could give Kon enough information to declare him a villain. To the holy man Kyam would only be a bigger mystery. "Like I said before Konstantin the Holy Knight, I'm only here to test out a particular spell." With that his body began to glow a vibrant white color, his aura taking the form of a giant flame around him but having absolutely no effect other than to make him more intimidating and giving off strong heat that Konstantin from his distance being only 10 meters away would be able to feel.

WC:
1,800/1,800

#9Kon 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:28 am

Kon

It was interesting to see how he tried to defend himself looking to rely upon his allegiances towards Fiore or more importantly that his position as a Lamia scale member having any merit for what he was doing. He even went as far as to play the foreigner card something which was underhanded and something Konstantin felt was uncalled for. Unamused by these criticisms he pointed at Kyam with noticeable aggression before flicking back down his hand towards the ground. “Kyam, I don’t give a damn where you come from, I care about what’s best for the community, defeating evil, demons, lycans and the various other races that would prey on the weak.” It was almost amusing if it wasn’t so sad to see the reality of what had occurred apparently Kyam had been concealing the truth of his past which was while understandable didn’t mean much to him, caring little for the petty politics that he began to reveal. He soon that his family had not been dead meaning that his initial story had been merely a fabrication which sickened Konstantin causing his stomach to rumble in rage. Apparently he was royalty for some distant country, Savannah of all places that barren country, this reveal of the truth meant to the Holy Knight if anything it made matters worse. “I don’t give a bloody damn that you’re royalty from “Savannah” and a Prince from the “Malia” Kingdom, we’re in Fiore and even then I frankly don’t care if you were the king of Fiore in the grand scheme of things, Royalty, Noblemen, all that waste of time which could easily be better spent on other things.” It seemed however that the man was still intent on testing out his spell, considering Konstantin was here and would most likely be able to stop whatever mess Kyam would make, Kon rose up both arms resting the side of his chin on one of his hands while supporting the other. “Well, in that case, let’s get this over with…”

3578/4850 Mana

Active Spells:

Long Teleportation: 359/2400

#10Kyam 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:29 pm

Kyam
Konstantin didn't care at all. At least not about who Kyam was. In fact the only thing he truly expressed concern for was the country of Fiore. His main priority was destroying all evil that lurked whether it was demons, or werewolves, though by that definition he'd have to assume every werewolf was evil. It was disgusting really, arguably more disgusting than how Kyam perceived the world since at least he wasn't outright racist. It seemed Kyam had done a good ob in annoying him though since the knight pointed with aggression followed by words of aggression. "That's just rude." he stated as his smile dropped to a sinister smirk. It was funny ow easily he could get on peoples nerves if he truly wanted to though it wasn't often that he tried to do so. However, today he was enjoying the act of annoying the man in front of him who was obviously stronger than him his everyday alas, none of that mattered if Kyam was more adept at actually using his brain- which he was. The young Savannan was smart and could use almost anything to his advantage if he pondered on it for even just a moment. He went on to say he didn't care about yam's nobility or anyone's nobility for that matter because to him it meant nothing but wasted time. That was something he could have probably agreed with if kings and queens weren't responsible for shaping the various countries of earthland. All this Holy man sounded like was a man too loyal to the Holy Knights to see anything else. It was such a pity too because with his power he could be the man that changes the world on a grand scale, instead, he focused on being a pawn for Illumin and for the Holy Knights. Konstantin was no longer patient he wanted to cut to the chase. Kyam simply responded. "You started this." before swiping his hand upward, causing a magic circle to appear from under Kon as the magic circle on his hand appeared. The magic circles would push out two flaming hands to attempt to grab Kon's ankles while they were appearing. Hopefully just to touch him. Of course Kyam didn't think that attack would be enough for Konstantin anyway but he was going to develop a plan soon enough.

450/500:

WC:
1,800/1,800 - Hands of Hell: Trained

#11Kon 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:15 am

Kon

A fake yawn left Kon’s face as he watched his wouldbe opponent began casting his otherwise pathetic spell. Flame mixed with light, red and gold magic seal, weak in strength and cowardly in its use, he had cast a debuff hoping perhaps to diminish the overall power of the Holy Knight. While many of these factors would have been known to those within the magical community, the full understanding of the spell itself came from his augmented vision granted from his unusual, golden eye. His concern or lack there of stemmed from his clear understanding of his own abilities versus that of the man who stood in front of him. These outbursts of him would neither last long nor be sufficient for him win against the Holy Knight. Looking to insult the foreigner he remarked. “This is what I was worried about?, Well pardon me your highness.” Making a joking bow while retaining eye contact with Kyam moving his right hand to gather his dagger from his belt and placing his left arm behind his back. “Shall I continue this with one hand to make this a fair fight?” In all sincerity he wished for this to be a fair fight with him having a far greater understanding of both himself and kyam in regards to their physical abilities while the less obvious traits of spells and gear that Kyam possessed were unique in his eyes unable to grasp what their potential could be. If anything could be illustrated by the existing displays of his use in magic and after mentioned physical abilities it would be hard for Kon to not destroy the Savannahian prince where he stood.

“Should I hold back?” The Holy Knight questioned to himself as he looked forward past the fluidic smile that hid his emotions so well into his eyes of the man who stood in front of him. No concern for the wellbeing of the Holy Knight was apparent from the foreigner and thus the same treatment would be given to Kyam. Making his decision while still retaining his hand behind him, Kon drew his body down ever so slightly and kicked off into a mad sprint towards his would be opponent capable of reaching him in just over a second and a hair (1.25 seconds), his actions followed thusly an initial attempt on the spear itself both to remove it entirely from the playing field and to hinder the foreigner who appeared otherwise unarmed at which point attention was to be brought on the man directly jumping at his arms in the hopes to render them unusable. Had the man saw through his impromptu decision of going head first thereby backing off or tried to use the spear to divert Kon's attention, he would waste no time and continue his assault on the man himself remembering the simple rule of avoiding being in attempting to par, dodge and otherwise evade a very nasty two-handed weapon. Such a feat of weaving and jabbing up close was more feasible with a dagger such as his having destroyed many other weapons with a single strike. Should he truly need to remove himself from the area falling to some underhanded target he would without hesitation be willing to tap his forehead with either hand at a moments notice.

Long Teleportation: 889/2400

Spells Used:

Stats:

Gear:

#12Kyam 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Kyam
So this is how it went down... Kyam watched calmly as his opponent merely took the debuff spell, yawning actually as he allowed its effects to sink into his body. At that moment his endurance would receive negative feedback- not by much but usually it was enough to hinder someone. Obviously the holy Knight was stronger than that. The man even insulted Kyam asking if that was what he was so worried about. With a smile Kyam replied. "I see...you're that kinda man." That "Kinda man" indeed he was. A man who had an understanding of his own strength but a man who believed that his own strength alone was enough to defeat an opponent. Did he forget that the human mind was the strongest muscle a mage could have? Perhaps he was just that naive. Illumin worshipers were usually that naive. After the spell was cast, a seal would appear on the back on Konstantin's neck, somewhere he couldn't see it so that the debuff could continue to be used. Now with his spear tightly in both his hands, his right hand closer to the hilt and his left hand closer to the blade but perfectly spaced apart he waited for Konstantin to move.

For a moment there was just silence but then when Kon drew his body down, Kyam immediately activated a magic seal under his foot while at the same time quickly aligning his spear's blade with his own left arm and left breast but allowing the blade itself to face towards Kon. As Konstantin began to move, Kyam dashed forward at 5 m/s. The blade of his spear at this speed would crash into Kon's right arm and right breast. Even if the blade itself wasn't enough to harm Konstantin, just having it touch him would make it impossible for him to use mana from the encountered arm for a set amount of time. Given the speed that Konstantin had been moving towards Kyam, the Savannan could ave easily stepped did anything else and since Kon's momentum was set in stone from the moment he moved at such a high speed, but instead Kyam wanted to show this man that even with the gap between them he was no pushover.

By moving forward Kyam merely closed the gap between them at an faster pace making it even harder for Konstantin to react given his speed. it'd only take him about half a second to reach Kyam's blade. Even with the dagger in his hand, he wouldn't reach Kyam with his spear between and unable to react correctly at the same time but then again he was some weird super mage it seemed. Once his body came into contact, Kyam would push off of him to leap back five meters and quickly gain some distance. If Konstantin had somehow managed to either dodge, or block even though the odds were against his reaction speed, Kyam would react accordingly.

400/550:

#13Kon 

The Blessed Forest [Kyam] Empty Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:13 am

Kon

Fittingly it seemed that the foreigner decided to dash forward just as Kon sprinted forth with his spear up surely intent on bashing at his underside behind his right hand which wielded his dagger, however would be apparent in the dark-skinned man’s eyes soon enough that he had no intentions of directly targeting his person but merely his spear. While the increase in velocity had been significant in regards to changing his ability to respond but as did his opponent with them now having a relative combined speed of 12 meters versus his initial intended speed which would have caused them to clash in less then a second. He would be willing to take the blow however recognising the man’s strength paled in comparison to his own though his spear did concern him. Receiving such a blow would, of course, slow down the Holy Knight’s efforts in running towards him leaving him to breathe out a casual. “Oof” As he watched the man somehow draw back a great destinations albeit significantly slower than his initial charge. “Had he hoped that this would be a case of him being able to backpedal on each blow?” If it had been his plan he would be sorely mistaken as he too took the initiative and prompted his own charge. “Fine you want do it like that eh?” Commenting as he drew forth his other hand while he readied his spell.

Stomping a foot into the ground, Kon would be propelled at an even greater speed this time willing to ignore the spear and wanting to go straight for the man in question. This speed would be so much greater than Kyam would be otherwise be unable to find proper grounding with him reaching him just as he was touching the ground if not before so. His attack could be viewed as rather underhanded however he would firstly cast aside the spear to his right handside or in Kyam’s case his left via his dagger or if needed his entire right hand with either bearing the brunt of the damage while also impact damage of their own in contrast. An opening on his own part would be created with him now having shifted forms rather then protecting himself however he pushed his left half further inward towards the foreigner body lead by his left hand aiming for his chest willing to punch through and thereafter past the man’s spear. Recognising his own strength in comparison to that of a typical human he would be able to roughly estimate the approximate damage to result in major internal injuries.

Long Teleportation: 2400/2400
Instant Transmission: 707/3000

Spells Used:

Stats:

Gear:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum