Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A different type of training [Alisa]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:54 am

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

"Ara... Seems to me you're in dire need of some discipline~", Alisa opened both eyes now, a rather menacing look considering she presently looked too laid back to be staring at people. Of course, her final remark never failed to amuse her, and Alisa laughed heartily, "Ufufu~ You're far too green to be giving me approval sweetie... But I appreciate the sentiment~"

Of course, this was a wholly different kind of discipline than the one they were training here, if somewhat related to it. Class and elegance stood outside her reach until she managed to master her baser urges and perversions. With a soft splash, Alisa pushed herself off the edge and jumped fully into the bath, helping allay the girl's distractions with her deep, womanly voice in all its harmonic charm:

"Ask yourself; what really defines you: the weaknesses you try to vanquish, or mask you put on to conceal then?", she'd ask, pausing to let Esperia ponder on it. Slowly, she'd approach the girl, slowly walking around the petal she chose to sit in. As she increased the difficulty by transforming, Alisa did it even further, letting her hand rest on the girl's back; fingertips tracing around the softness of her skin as she walked around her, "Self improvement, as a crucial part of every Pegasus, can take a myriad different forms... Both your innermost self and the image you project comprise two halves of the same whole, part of what makes you who you are."

Did Esperia truly want to change who she was deep down? No, she didn't. Alisa wouldn't want that either, she liked the little pervert just as she was; as Lia and Fia no doubt liked her too. Then vanquishing this weakness meant projecting a different image of herself, even inside her own mind.

If she believed her lust no longer bound her, believed with enough strength, her own strong will would take care of the rest. And she could still be herself around those who loved her for who she was, and wouldn't exploit such weakness against her.

Meanwhile, Lumen had taken to imitating Espy's pose, though she seemed unable to fully mimic her newfound focus, and instead curiously admired her transformation...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:55 am

Ryuko

Boosting the difficulty of the meditation was one thing, but when Alisa asked the question Esperia couldn't help but ponder for a moment. What truly defined her? Wasn't that adorable perverted side to her part of her charm? Didn't Fia mention so often how fond she was of the fact her 'princess' had such a naughty side to her? Perhaps instead of trying to change how she was, she should fundamentally approach it differently. Hearing how close Alisa was the sudden soft touch of those fingers against her back almost made Esperia yelp softly, if not for the fact she had a sudden realization.

What if instead of changing who she was, she changed the mask she put on? If she acted more classy and refined then perhaps it would have the reverse effect! Perhaps it would make the other side put in more effort instead!

Of course inwardly she had to resist the urge to turn around an pounce Alisa with all her might, but outwardly she tried to calm her breathing, but not simply in an attempt to continue the meditation. If Alisa's teasing had no noticable effect then it was only natural that one thing would happen, right? She would have to boost the intensity of the teasing, and that worked perfectly in Esperia's favor!

All according to plan, right? In the end maybe she'd hit a jackpot! And of course Lilith was snickering in amusement at the little scheme of the trickster.

#28Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:56 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

Alisa sighed, after dipping herself further and further into the water, simply basking in that enveloping, sweltering heat of the hot springs caressing every inch of her skin. At the same time, her equally warm, wet touch glided over the girl's skin. For a while, Esperia didn't talk... This was good. Alisa smiled the longer she remained still and focused, knowing her training was slowly yielding the desired effect.

Merely having Espy consider the best way for the self improvement she yearned for counted as a victory.

Then if she wasn't really a different person, and merely acted like it? How would that count as a change? In this case, the answer was simple: Lie. It was merely a facade to put on before most people; she could always remove the mask and be herself in private, willingly surrendering to the playful teasing of her closest companions if she desired.

"Mmm, getting better~...", Alisa praised, after completing several laps around the girl's sitting form. At this point though, the sculptress let her hands linger over her stomach, while moving closer to her back. There, she pressed her yet covered breasts against the girl's back, just enough for her to feel their round, shapely form squishing against her. There, she could bring her lips closer to the girl's ear and whisper alluringly,"How long... Can you keep it up, I wonder~?"

Tracing aimless shapes over the pervert's tummy, she wondered if she might retain her calm and relaxation even under this breathy, whispering tease. After all, Alisa was perfectly comfortable using her trained, sculpted body to help her adorable juniors overcome their limitations~!

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:57 am

Ryuko

Despite her best efforts to keep up a cool and disinterested facade, Esperia found herself letting out an inevitable shudder as she felt those pillowy breasts push against her back, the alluring whisper and the aimless tracing of those smooth fingers over her tummy. She almost found herself succumbing to the temptation, her heart skipping several beats and her breathing escalating slightly. She needed to think carefully, lest she'd succumb to the alluring call of the sculptress.

"..." Another shiver followed as she felt her resistance cracking slowly but surely, and in a moment of a desperate effort she decided on a rather classic trick in the book of meditation, a skill that was very closely connected to meditation itself: imagination. Trying to let her thoughts drift away she focused on recalling the past memory of a certain encounter.

It was a recent memory, one where Fia had been handcuffed to the bed and the mischievous little trickster had a free reign to tease her. Back then she certainly had a lot of fun showering the steamy lass's breasts with a showcase of her affection.

"... yep, I'm sure now." Opening an eye slightly she spotted Asmodeus looking curiously at her while Esperia commented with a mischievous grin. "Fia's breasts are larger." That response was all Asmodeus needed to erupt into a hysterical giggle-fit.

#30Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:58 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

Of course, the more Esperia resisted, the more Alisa believed she could handle the level after that, and the more intensely she'd press up to her. In time, her towel would have slipped free in its entirety, leaving nothing but the naked skinship the girl so obviously longed for. Not to say Alisa too didn't enjoy someone so soft pressed up against her body, but she'd already attained the temperance Esperia longed for, and didn't really let it get to her head:

"...Not long at this rate~", she noted, feeling the younger girl tense and flush at her insistent pressure. Only she didn't break immediately. At this point, Lumen had visibly taken an interest in this exercise, drifting closer and leaning in.

Alisa all but scowled at this, hoping her playful partner wouldn't learn anything perverted as a result of this little training

Of course, Espy's next words earned a genuine, hearty laughter from the tall woman. She didn't know if the girl was telling the truth or merely convincing herself to ward off that devil named distraction

"Hmmm, is that so~?", mused the sculptress, sounding visibly curious. Nonetheless, she simply pressed her bust a bit tighter against her student's silky smooth back, dragging them around as one exploring hand trailed sensually up her front, teasing the underside of her bosom, drawing a slow path around those firm, plush orbs, "She sounds like the perfect lover for you, my cute pervertia~"

Giggling teasingly, Alisa nonetheless tried to help her student while making it difficult for her at the same time. Despite teasing her ever more passionately, her warm breath tickling her skin; her words constantly helped remind the girl of her motivation...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:59 am

Ryuko

Why did she have the feeling that she was digging herself deeper into a trap? the playful musing of her senior as she pressed her now naked bust against Esperia's back quickly earned another shiver, and for the first time a soft gasp escaped her lips at the same time she felt that hand trailing sensually along the underside of her bosom.

If there was one advantage to this form then it was that Asmodeus' confidence rubbed off onto her, so when Alisa teasingly reminded her of that embarassing nickname the girl mused softly. "I'm not the one who is nearly about to grope someone's bust... Ero-sennin~" A little snicker followed as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath once more. Nonetheless Alisa was right, and it helped Esperia remind herself of that important reason, the reminder of what motivated her to undergo this peculiar training. "Mhmm... if not for Fia's introduction into my life I would have likely long succumbed to negative feelings back then in Baska. Although she is quite a handful at times~ and I don't just mean when snuggling her pillows."

A little chuckle followed as she peeked with her left eye at the curious Lumen, humming softly. "I wonder what Lumy is thinking right now, imagine if she ends up believing that this is how to express her fondness and affection for others. She might actually end up causing a sandwich effect next~"

#32Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:01 am

Alisa

Indeed, Asmodeus' confidence may have rubbed off on her... But for better or worse, Alisa also had a somewhat respectable knowledge of this woman's body and her weaknesses, something Esperia no doubt lacked. So she didn't actually need to do something so indecent as publically groping her breasts, not when those hands could skillfully home in on all the tender spots of the demon lord's alluring form. And not even the girl's reply did anything to deter or embarass the vain, confident artist, who simply laughed and kept going:

"Oh sweetie~ Haven't you heard~?", Alisa retorted, a hint of playful condescendence as she circled the woman's full, round breast. She'd pause, letting the girl ponder on the answer before nibbling the girl's ear and full driving the point home, "Close doesn't count~"

At the same time as one hand tempted the softness above, another started a similar path lower and lower at a tantalizingly slow speed, letting the Lilithized Esperia feel every inch of skin Alisa massaged on the way down... Slow enough for her "healthy" libido to imagine where the sculptress might be heading, daring her to keep talking the whole way:

"And all this time you have yet to introduce her to me~..."", she commented, a playful pout forming on her lips as she traced a circle on the girl's tummy, "You hurt my feelings"

This was a dare though. A challenge for Esperia to keep talking about her lover while under the kind of teasing she'd normally succumb to in a matter of seconds. Perhaps by doing so she might learn her love for Fia - the same love that made her want to be a better woman - could also protect her from a seductress' charms:

"Lumen, if you learn anything you're seeing here, i might have to punish you~", she scolded, taking a moment to looking accusingly at her partner who looked far two interested in Alisa and Esperia.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#33Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:02 am

Ryuko

Oh boy, this was a temptation straight from the devil herself, wasn't it? A question Esperia mused softly as she felt that soft nibble onto her earlobe, a sensation that made her inhale sharply. She was so close to succumbing to the temptations, so close to surrendering to her love, especially as those tantalizingly paced fingers trailed downwards. But there was something, something about Alisa's choice of words that served perfectly as a aid for the obsidian-haired trickster. Talking about Fia filled her with a different collection of sensations than just lust. Certainly lust was one of them, but joy and affection was just as immensely strong.

"If I were to introduce you to her--- you might teach her certain things that put me at a disadvantage~" Esperia mused softly, a little giggle escaping her lips as she heard Alisa's scolding words to Lumen. "Don't worry Lumy~ It's worth the punishment~" Esperia hummed happily as she felt her body warming up a little again, no doubt from the building lust. "Fia usually tries to act really tough, but she has a soft spot for me~ She also dresses really pleasantly, like she has this sarashi and it's like unwrapping a present whenever I hone in onto her pillows!" A little snicker followed as she opened her eyes and looked at Lumen once more.

"Sadly her work at the Rune Knights often keeps her busy... makes me a bit sad~ Although it does give me free reign whenever she gets home after work to 'snuggle' her into oblivion!"

#34Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:03 am

Alisa

Perhaps if Esperia associated these intense, libidinous flames inside of her with her love for Fia, she'd grow to associate the two so powerfully she'd no longer have one inside the other. Or perhaps the mere thought of her lover could keep her from throwing herself at any other girl and that way acquire a cool, detached demeanor? She sounded really happy whenever she spoke of her, and not simply over having a pair of breasts pressed to her back:

"That obvious huh~? I might feel tempted to do so, help your lover keep you on a leash if you stray too far~", she chuckled, letting the hand above casually slip between the demon lord's cleavage. Of course, the moment she felt her becoming a bad influence to her lovely, innocent Lumen, Alisa frowned, her grip on Espy's body turning more dominant, "Careful Esperia~"

With this, the hand on the girl's navel slid down the path of increasing warmth... Only to turn left at the last possible moment, and not really reaching anywhere an innocent maiden might not want touched. By avoiding the most obviuous (and more indecent) goals, Alisa not only fanned those flames of Esperia's libido, but also kept herself from crossing any thresholds reserved for proper lovers.

Of course, she was a whimsical woman and might at any point feel like crossing them anyway, and Esperia undoubtedly knew this...

"Or I might just feel the need to punish you instead~...", as she said this though, Alisa noticed with some delight that Lumen seemingly nodded every time Alisa looked at her, as if guarenteeing she wouldn't learn anything she was watching here, "But, she does sound like a wonderful girl, never forgetting to wrap herself up for you~ Make sure to take good care of her, understand?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#35Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:04 am

Ryuko

"Uwaah~ If you give her a leash it might lead me to getting tied up again..." A soft pout followed as her cheeks flushed red of embarassment, recalling how Fia certainly was the more physically fit of the duo. Certainly she could match her when it came to stamina, but on terms of strength Fia certainly possessed the means to restrain her, not that Esperia minded such a thing. "Uwawawawah~ where do you think that hand is wandering?" A sharp inhale followed as her cheeks flushed up a scarlet red color and Esperia found herself quickly shaking her head in denial to the suggestion of being punished in Lumen's place.

"Lumen's free will matters! If she wants to snuggle she should snuggle! You can't be so oppressive Ali~ Or should it become 'Mama Ali' instead then? all worried about that adorable little Lumy?"

Teasingly poking out her tongue she soon nodded her head sheepishly at Alisa's remark, her lecherous smile fading for a more innocent one as she explained with a smile. "Of course, I'll make sure never to let her go~ Fia is too precious for that. Maybe next time I'll introduce you to her, if you promise me not to say that embarassing nickname or give her any weird ideas~ I'd rather keep on having the nickname she gave me before~"

#36Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:05 am

Alisa

"You almost sound like you wouldn't like that~", Alisa teased, playfully poking the girl's enlarged bosom. Oddly enough, she really didn't. After all the sculptress remembered this girl disliking any and all notions of bondage, but here she was, actually talking about it as something she enjoyed.

Guess if Fia did it, she could enjoy a lot more~ Almost as much as Alisa enjoyed teasing her like this, and noticed with great joy how her cute junior was growing more resilient; holding on to her love for Fia, so much she could hold back against someone with an unrivalled sex appeal. And yes that was exactly how Alisa saw herself.

"Of course she can snuggle~", Alisa reassured, looking at Lumen who obviously wouldn't obey if the scultpress asked her anything unreasonable, "Mama Ali huh...", Alisa chuckled, visibly intrigued by the nickname, "Indeed, she's my precious little partner after all; and I won't have her thinking this training works for everyone. See Lumen, this is you train a big pervert~"

With these words, Lumen nodded with an understanding look, perhaps finally understanding why this idea of training looked so different from what Alisa had done with everybody else, herself included. Just as she'd been hefting her own bosom experimentally, she stopped, likely understanding 'big pervert' didn't really apply to her:

"Hmmm, my lips are sealed~", answered the sculptress, puffing on the girl's neck as her hands drew ever closer, determined to draw an increasing reaction out of her. If she could will her way through this, very little could phase her...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#37Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:05 am

Ryuko

Esperia nodded her head quickly a few times, exclaiming in a flustered tone. "I think the purpose behind the restraining is entirely different between the two of you!" Esperia was pretty confident in that, in the end she couldn't imagine Alisa doing anything else than teasing someone in oblivion after tying them up. However, in response to those words Asmodeus mused softly. "Oh don't worry my dear, Alisa can be quite passionate if you give her enough motivation."

Hearing those words the obsidian-haired trickster tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion. "What do you mean: motivate Alisa to be passionate? Is this another reference to those little misadventures of the two of you..." Yet before she could inquire further she watched Lumen hefting her own bosom, coaxing a little giggle from the girl. "It only works like that if someone else does that for you Lum----EEEH!"

A soft yelp escaped Esperia's lips as she felt the playful puff on her neck, and with those hands drawing ever closer the poor lass found herself squirming lightly, a sharp inhale of her breath following as she did her utmost effort to calm herself. "Your lips are sealed but y-y-y-your hands are wandering quite boldly..." Esperia protested softly.

#38Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:06 am

Alisa

"Oho...? I'm not familiar with her purpose behind restraining, so I can't really say.", Alisa acknowledged, though not without using those very words as fuel to tease the poor, helpless lass a bit further, "Is that your way of asking me to find out, I wonder...?"

Alisa stood right at the treshold between teasing and outright molesting her, though granted, that line got blurrier as time went on, not unlike their sense of sight inside a pool cloaked by thin, warm veils of mist. The sculptress may be teasing her, but she had a good idea what kind of reactions to expect. Her look of confusion suggested something else entirely; Lilith talking about how to motivate Alisa to be passionate:

"I see Lily's been speaking too much again hmmm~?", Alisa's tone grew accusing as she she slid further up her trainee's body, taking her place at a more shallow bit of the springs to her head alingned with Espy's. With this accusation, she teased the girl more intently, nearly giving her what she no doubt wanted. Instead though, Alisa pulled back at the last moment, just to leave the girl stewing in her emptiness, "Oho...? Don't tell me you want me to stop now~ Whoever could believe that?"

As she applied a different sort of provocation to the pervert's receptive form, Alisa could only wonder how she might deal with it... And Lumen, despite understanding she wasn't supposed to train anybody who wasn't a pervert this way, couldn't help but drift close to Esperia! Whatever might the impish, innocent Lampent be up to?

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#39Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:07 am

Ryuko

"I'm sure you don't need a specific description of the things she does to me~" Esperia mused playfully yet hearing the words that followed Esperia's cheeks quickly turned red once more as she exclaimed in protest. "Nuuuh~ I didn't say anything of that sort!" Yet despite her playful tone Alisa seemed to be rather confused at the conversation between her and Asmodeus, the trailing hand and the accusation making her squirm softly in the grasp of her senior. "Don't blame me for the things she says! I'm an innocent third party in all of this!" Her feeble protests were cut short rather quickly when that hand pulled back at the last moment, causing her to turn around, seemingly facing Alisa while being oblivious to the encroaching approach of the Impish Lumen.

"That's cheating! You know as well as I do that stopping isn't an option! Either I succeed in this training, or I fail and redo it as many times as needed till I succeed! For I will become a Classy Lewdling! And a hopeless pervert when it's just me and Fia..." the last bit was whispered with a sheepish grin as she was clearly oblivious to Lumen's presence, yet judging from how her gaze locked onto Alisa's bosom it was clear the poor lass was clearly doing all in her might to control her lust right now, by redirecting it elsewhere!

#40Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:08 am

Alisa

Indeed she didn't, Alisa didnt need an overactive imagination like Esperia's to figure those things out on her own. Of course, she also loved watching the girl's reaction to Alisa's suggestion, knowing it would imply Alisa doing this exact same thing to her lover. She had no intention of doing so, but making Esperia believe it obviously amused her:

"Oh, woe you, a pure and innocent succubus in training~", Alisa teased her, once more drawing those playful circles around her navel. Of course, just like everything she did, Esperia had her own way of expressing frustration. Instead of simply tensing and shuddering, she actually turned around and all but flailed, "Oh, you needn't worry about that sweetie~"

Now that Alisa had pulled away, Lumen saw the opening to help Esperia with her own, special breed of training. Which she did by pressing up to her back exactly like Alisa was doing earlier, resting her exploring hands aroung the girl's front:

"Mmmm~...", she hummed at the tender softness of transformed Espy's skin, which only made her pull closer.

As Esperia struggled with reacting to this, Alisa pulled her wet hair into a bundle and draped it over her right side, chuckling as Lumen experimentally copied what she'd just seen:

"See, look at all the perverted things you wound up teaching Lumen.", scolded Alisa, reaching under the lust dazed Espy's chin and shifting her head around, all to better loook into those pretty, odd colored eyes.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#41Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:08 am

Ryuko

Woe is the pure and innocent succubus in training, she who tried her best to be a sweet and loyal lover. "I'm not going to just be a succubus.... I'll become the next Demon Lord of Lust!" Esperia protested, yet when Lumen saw an opening with her own attempt to help Esperia with her 'training' the poor lass found herself trapped between the pleasant sensations of Lumen's modest, at least in comparison to Alisa and Esperia's transformed look, her pillows press against the obsidian-haired trickster's back, a sensation pleasant enough, and unexpectedly in such a degree that it seemed to coax the strongest reaction out of her so far, her face turning as red as a tomato and her attempt to reply brought forth only illegible stuttering for a moment before she finally took a deep breath. "Maybe it just shows that Lumy has an aptitude for this sort of thing."

Esperia mused softly as she looked into Alisa's eyes, her gaze softening for a moment as she felt her hands raise up to her own bust, playfully interlacing her fingers with Lumen's own while she continued to explain with a mischievous grin. "Maybe Lumy wants to become a pure and innocent succubus in training also~"

A soft snicker followed as Esperia leaned backwards, gently pressing her back against Lumen's body. "It's soft, right? The type of softness you'll only find with girls like us~ You better savor the sensation Lumy, I think Ali might end up tying us up otherwise if we play around for too long~"

#42Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:09 am

Alisa

For Alisa, it came as a pleasant surprise that Lumen managed such a reaction out of her, though she couldn't help but draw her lips into a smirk, she wondered if Esperia wasn't trying too hard to corrupt her adorable partner.

"Or that you get excited by having an innocent girl do lewd things to you~?", mused Alisa, bringing a finger to her chin, "Guess your spirit has already turned into that of a demon lord of lust~"

Indeed, she felt like she'd need to punish Esperia one of these days, especially Lumen if she felt the girl's innocence turning into lewdness on a permanent basis. Meanwhile though, she accepted the pink haired Lampent's assistance and called Esperia back to reality:

"You're getting too distracted again Esperia.", she'd note, playful but sternly, obviously remembering that - however unorthodox it may be - this too was training for the Demon Lord in training. She'd bring herself closer, resting one hand on her thigh while drawing the girl's chin so she held Alisa's seductive gaze, "Or perhaps training was just an excuse to get girls all over you~?"

As Lumen's fingers interlocked with Espy's, the girl obviously had a sense of doing something right, pressing a bit more firmly against Espy's until she all but rested her chin on the girl's shoulders, but left enough room for Alisa to keep her treatment from the front. There was nothing wrong in appreciating the softness, Lumen guessed that much and Alisa said nothing of it... The issue here was which situations was she supposed to seek this contact; the very same notions she hoped to drill into Espy once she grew able to touch a girl without melting into a puddle of need.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#43Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:09 am

Ryuko

"I-I'm not excited! not in the slightest!" the girl protested weakly, yet judging from her flushed cheeks and the slight increase in the pace of her breaths it was clear she was enjoying all this attention. "Nu-uh~ My spirit is still that of a pure and adorable little lewdling~" Esperia explained with a sheepish grin as she suddenly heard Alisa's playful yet somewhat stern warning, the touch to her thigh making her blush firmly while she shook her head firmly in response. "If that was the goal of this training I would have simply locked the door to my room and kept Fia there the entire day with me."

Although there was something about having this much attention that pleased her in a way, a bit similar to a girl who was being spoiled with all the attention she might desire. Nonetheless, she quickly took a deep breath to calm her nerves while letting her hands slip from her front and trail upwards along Alisa's waist, a ticklish and brushing sensation while she continued. "Although if that was indeed the goal of this training, then it sounds like this training was just as much an excuse for you to tease me~"

Teasingly poking out her tongue at the remark she seemingly decided to await Alisa's reaction to the teasing remark.

#44Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:10 am

Alisa

Despite her weak willed protests, the racing of her breath and flush of her skin spoke for themselves, and Alisa answered her defense with a simple giggle. When accused though, Esperia replied with a rather fair point; but Alisa didn't really think she needed to train herself to endure Fia's touch. The whole idea of love required giving oneself, surrendering everything to the one they loved. The way Alisa saw it, it was a perfectly acceptable weakness to have, so long as it didn't extend to every girl with a cup size above B.

"And why would I ever need an excuse?", answering the question with a question, Alisa tilted her head with a hint of confusion plastered on her face... Confusion that soon turned into knowing smirk, narrowing her eyes and trailing a finger down the girl's front, past her navel, "You're oh-so-easy to tease~", she drew out every single word with those alluring tones, pushing that boundary further than ever before, bringing her lips tantalizingly close to her junior's...

...Retreating upwards only when Esperia's instincts betrayed her; when the look in her eyes revealed she fully antecipated that final plunge as the only possible way forward:

"See...? Just like that~", she'd fully state her point, giggling as she missed Esperia's lips and planted a tender, affectionate kiss on her cheek instead. Seeing this, Lumen would once again copy it, kissing Esperia's other cheek. Between Lumen's innocent imitation and Alisa's experienced touch, the two kept pushing Espy's buttons in her lustful transformation, exploiting its receptiveness... Until the time came when Alisa's advances seldom phased her at all.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#45Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:10 am

Ryuko

What did it mean to truly love someone? It seemed there were plenty of answers depending on who was giving them, yet as Alisa asked about why she would need an excuse and remarked with quite an entertaining response that she was so easy to tease Esperia pouted in faux annoyance. "I'm not 'that' easy to tease! you're just too skilled~" Yet her feeble protest as Alisa brought her lips closer made Esperia freeze up, doing all her efforts to not take the final plunge, yet the tender kiss on her cheek caused Esperia's cheeks to flush up once more and soon allowed her to release a long sigh.

"Phew, and here I thought you were about to steal a smooch from my lips..." But what followed came rather unexpectedly, Lumen's innocent yet affectionate kiss on her cheek causing Esperia's face to turn even redder, hand absently moving to her cheek as she rapidly escaped in the form of a downwards plunge into the hot-spring, soon reemerging to let out a soft chuckle.

"For some reason when someone as innocent and adorable as Lumy does it, it has an even greater impact than usually... I got to be careful there..." A few nods followed as she warily looked between the two girls.

#46Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:11 am

Alisa

WORDS: 200 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

Did Esperia think she could get Alisa to go easy simply by throwing flattery around? Well, Alisa obviously appreciated it, judging from the way her smile brighetened immediately, though not without breaking eye contact or even the intent teasing she had going. Quite the opposite, it made her even more passionate, bringing her body closer to her victim junior, enough to take yet another nibble of the girl's earlobe.

"How flattering~", quipped the sculptress, running one hand along her neck almost like she'd do to flip her hair, only she'd draped it all ove the other shoulder, "My, was that what you wanted? So much for faithfulness~"

That said, Alisa may be good at affection, but Lumen had her beat from every angle there... When she smoocched Espy's cheek so pure and innocently, the flustered girl finally list balance and fell face forward with a splash, to the sounds of a laughing Alisa and giggling Lumen.

"I guess that's enough endurance training for one afternoon~", concluded Alisa, yet chuckling as she finally sat down at the hot springs, resting her arms on either side and leaning her head upwards, "Come on over here, sit down and relax... You've earned it~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#47Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:12 am

Ryuko

"Phew~ finally break time~" Esperia exclaimed with a sheepish grin as she emerged from the water and approached Alisa, yet it was during the moment she made her way along the water that something changed. Whether it was the way she walked, carrying herself with a certain confidence and appeal that could only belong to one woman, that playful sway of her hips, the softness of her gaze and the sweet tone of her voice that reminded one of the sugary sweetness of honey.

"Just a moment my dear Ali~" A playful whisper followed as the Demon Lord of lust reached Alisa, her hips positioned in such a way that she was effectively straddling the sculptress. "Don't worry, I'll be only here for a bit~ In fact rather than going to sleep it's more like she swapped the 'controller' to me. So 'everything' I do and say she can see and hear~" Asmodeus hummed playfully as she leaned down against Alisa's body and hummed softly. "It seems we'll have quite an adventure ahead of us, if the little lewdling's sister is to be believed~"

The Demon lord took a playful nib at Alisa's earlobe before she added with a grin. "I'll look forward to our continuing partnership in keeping her safe~"

Making it so she was leaning slightly backwards again she seemingly had a mischievous idea in mind, for she suddenly leaned downwards, trying to lightly press her face against the sculptress's cleavage before humming softly. "Ready player 2?"

And as if on cue the 'presence' of the lass changed back, and almost instantously made Esperia flail backwards into the water, oblivious to the fact she was about to topple backwards against Lumen's pillows!

Pillows... PILLOWS EVERYWHERE!

#48Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:13 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN

Like the good, lazy little lewdling she was, Espy let out a truly relieved sight the moment Alisa deemed their training session well and truly over. However, as she walked up to join and sit beside the sculptress, something changed. Unlike one had grown used to, she didn't really changed bodies but merely body language, hinting at how this was a completely different person... Lilith. She moved with that eye catching sway of her hips, drawing all eyes to the sinuous, glistening shape of her body:

"Oh, hello sweetie~ Don't tell me, you're also here to train your endurance~?", Alisa teased, nibbling her lower lip, holding Asmodeus' gaze as the woman sat on her instead of next to her, letting her bask in that delectable softness of her skin... Used by someone who knew what she had and what to do with it, "Did Espy develop a little voyeur streak while we weren't looking~?", Alisa tilted her head, twirling Lilith's hair around her finger.

Alas it seemed, for once, that Lilith had an actually serious matter to discuss, to which the sculptress nodded, acknowledging it, nails sinking into her soft skin when that playful nibble brough a warm tingle up her spine:

"Don't worry, we'll make her strong enough that none of those people will be able to scare her.", Alisa reassured, fully understanding how Esperia was watching, "Oh... What are you up to this time~?"

Instead, she merely gasped softly at the ticklish sensation of the woman burying her head in her cleavage, but it was worth it in the end. Seeing Esperia bounce back the moment Lilith gave way brough a hearty laughter from Alisa, who brought her hand to her moituh and merely laughed harder once she fell right atop a yelping Lumen:

"Double kill~", Alisa answered, amused enough to answer the demoness with another gaming line, thinking back to the last time she'd visited the arcade.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#49Ryuko 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:13 am

Ryuko

Esperia had taken a moment to recover, realizing that she was in fact not on top of a wonderful soft pillow, but poor Lumen the girl quickly bounced upright, her hands gently reaching for Lumen's arms as she tried to help the girl upright again. "Sorry Lumy~ I was caught offguard by the situation I was in..."

Esperia whispered bashfully as she took a seat beside Alisa and leaned back against the smooth texture of the stone used for the spring. "Got to leave it to Lilith to cause something like that..." Esperia hummed sheepishly while she closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh. "Ah~ the water certainly is pleasant to the skin, makes you able to relax... at least when they aren't trying to make you overheat through teasing."

A soft snicker happened as she turned back to look at Alisa and inquired with a little smile upon her lips. "So what do you think Ali? Will I be able to put on the mask of a classy lewdling?" Of course, she knew she still needed more training before she could truly master the art of being classy lewd like Alisa was, but she did believe she had accomplished commendable results in her efforts today!

#50Alisa 

A different type of training [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:14 am

Alisa

"Mmm, mmm~", humming the pink haired cutie, holding onto Espy's hands after the girl helped her back up, her tender way of saying no hard feelings were held.

Together, the two girls skipped over to Alisa's side and while Espy took her place next to Alisa, Lumen took her place on the sculptress' other side, sweetly snuggling up to her. The tall woman welcomed this of course, leaving that hand to pet and stroke the girl's violet hair, lulling her until she closed her eyes delightedly:

"Kawaii~....", she praised, turning back to Espy, chuckled at the spot on depiction of Lilith's personality, "That sounds like a fitting description for her... Still, im surprised she didn't try to stick around and enjoy these hot springs much longer."

Seemed just like that hedonistic woman to grab at everything that felt good with every fiber of her being. She was the demon lord of the whole thing after all. They didn't talk about Lilith for long though, as when Esperia ponded on her growth rate, she dropped that subject entirely:

"You need only want to~ More importantly, you need only wear the guise of a classy woman, and let other people wonder whether or not you're truly a lewdling~", explained Alisa, both encouraging and giving her advice all in one, "Of course, to get there you can't let them see that no matter what they do to you~ Today you took a big step forward in that direction."

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: