Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Houren's S and A-rank

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Houren Vanadis 

Houren's S and A-rank Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:00 am

Houren Vanadis
Name: Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Bonds of Incendiary
Mana Cost: 400
Requirements: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Offensive
Element: Fire
Range: 25 Meters
Cooldown: 5 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user clenches his right fist, as heat emanates from it. Fire begins to form on the fist before the user throws it towards his opponent, dealing S-rank burning damage. Upon contact with an enemy, solid surface or spell, it will explode dealing subsequent S-rank damage to anyone within a 16 diameter radius.

Name: Flame Dragon's Haste
Mana Cost: 200
Requirements: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Offensive
Element: Fire
Range: Self
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user concentrates, and begins to emanate immense heat straight from his body, increasing the temperature and causing discomfort to anyone within the immediate vicinity (5m) without the proper resistances. Those who come into physical contact with Houren while he is in this state will be dealt A-rank burning damage.

Last edited by Houren Vanadis on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Xandra Queen † 

Houren's S and A-rank Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:17 am

Xandra Queen †
Hello, I'll be grading your spells!

• Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Bonds of Incendiary:
    - S-rank spell range is 25 meters. You can keep it as 30 meters if you include that the spell may backfire and the user may also be damaged and suffer a major drawback.

S-rank Spell Range: The max range is 25 meters (it could be extended to 30 meters if the user adds a major drawback to the spell, such as incapability to move afterwards, long self stun etc. The stronger the spell the bigger the drawback has to be to increase its range.).

• Flame Dragon's Haste:
    - What does the increase in temperature do? If it damages those in the vicinity, the spell becomes an AoE spell. The range would be changed to 16 meters.
    - If target is only damaged upon direct contact with the user, the range would be self. Please change and specify this accordingly.

Bump when edited.

Houren's S and A-rank Sig10
#3Houren Vanadis 

Houren's S and A-rank Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:51 am

Houren Vanadis
Edited accordingly. I hope this is OK.

#4Xandra Queen † 

Houren's S and A-rank Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:56 am

Xandra Queen †
These spells have been approved for training.

Houren's S and A-rank Sig10
#5Houren Vanadis 

Houren's S and A-rank Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:47 pm

Houren Vanadis
https://www.fairytailrp.com/t47309-one-hundred-years-of-solitude-solo-training#402088

I'd like to cash this in for my A-rank spell, and then pay for the S-rank with jewels. I have a 20 percent reduction on training fire spells because of my armor.

#6Kon 

Houren's S and A-rank Empty Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Kon

These spells have been approved for use.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum