Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Walk in the Park [Alisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Odin † 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:07 am

Odin †

Odin rarely considered himself to be a 'normal' person. For one, he hated many things that other people valued in their everyday lives, was quite picky with his foods, and had a demon prince that embodied Pride living within him, causing him to slowly become the most arrogant man in Fiore. Whether it was because of Lucifer that Odin hated the normality of many people's lives, the dark mage knew not. After all, his earliest memory was one after he had become one with Lucifer, so he had never known life without the demon, nor did he wish to. As much as Lucifer looked out for Lucifer above all else, and was horrifically arrogant, Odin enjoyed the company, and power, that the prince provided to their joint body.

However, there was one thing that Odin couldn't help but agree with humanity on: walks in the fresh air of a park on a warm summer's day were among the most relaxing activities one could do. The wind blowing in his face, messing up his already unkempt olive green hair, but at least blowing it out of his eyes as he walked against the direction of the wind. It was a refreshing feeling indeed, and one that Odin had to admit made him feel calm and free, a couple of emotions that the dark mage rarely felt due to his occupation and its hazards. After walking for some time through the park, Odin found a nice bench to sit on, giving him time to look all over the park as he relaxed, looking actually rather approachable for once, a strange change from his own 'normal'.

#2Alisa 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:18 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 520 | TAG: @odin | CLOTHES

Magnolia looked lovely today, clear and sunny, with nothing but a gentle breeze to send her raven locks rippling about... As Alisa strolled past the not-really-that-big crowd, she knew exactly where she wanted to go: Coming to the park on a wonderful day like this, truly it was one of the thing that helped clear her head more than anything else. Not only could she sculpt away from the prying eyes of large crowds, she could also just to sit back and read a book, maybe contemplate on what brought her here.

...Not to the park of course, rather the person she is now.

From the delicate daughter of a goldsmith to a vengeful vigilante driven by hatred, and from there to a classy conjuror from Blue Pegasus. Many factors lead to her maturing into this woman over several, yet one stood out above all others.

Light and darkness...

More specifically a keener understanding of their nature. From each other's most zealous perspective, they themselves were good while their opposite was evil. Despite believing herself the light, she eventually realized just how deep the darkness in her heart truly ran. She could have hunted the dark ones all she wanted and still be no better than the worst of them; even among the Rune Knights themselves these worst rung true. Once liberated from that single minded view, Alisa stuck to the enemies that made her who she was instead of creating others, and in the meantime freely indulged in the beauty around her...

"Now, who shall I find today, I wonder...?", she thought out loud. In the end if she wound up not finding anybody she could just as well ponder on this some more. As someone who'd grown aware of both the light and darkness within her, she couldn't help but imagine how would it look like from the other side. Someone who also bore a strong connection to both halves, yet walked the path opposite hers.

With these thoughts in mind, Alisa quickly found her way to her favorite spot, a mostly secluded fountain with a couple of benches around it. She seldom found more than two or three people, and maybe the occasional jogger. This time, the sole person she found there wasn't jogging, albeit he was wearing a pair of them for a rather sporty look. He had an usual look - pretty in an exotic kind of way - ine that kept the shallow artist gazing long enough for their eyes to meet if he bothered to look at her, after which she'd smile gracefully and take a seat in one of the other benches, crossing her legs.

Truly he gave off a mysterious vibe, like the kind she gets with people trying to keep a secret, or maybe even more than just one... Many of those from her own guild. Enough to tease her people watching pasttime, but not enough to make her look nosy, after all Alisa seldom stared beyond what would be proper for two strangers sitting around a fountain by themselves...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Odin † 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:22 am

Odin †

Sitting on a bench had a strange effect on Odin. For one, it was a lot more dull than he had first considered, mostly due to the fact that he hadn't brought anything to do while he was there. Many people would bring a book to read, some bread to feed the passing birds, or even just their lunch, but Odin had brought none of these with him that day, and so he was lost to simply gaze at the park in which he found himself. He'd managed to seclude himself away from the masses next to a very beautiful fountain, where it was unlikely he would be disturbed or even noticed. As much as Odin wanted to enjoy the park and the normality of human nature, he often enjoyed doing it from a distance, away from the prying eyes of the actual humans. That wasn't to be the case today it seemed, as a woman sat across from Odin on another of the benches, smiling at him as they made eye contact.

At that moment Odin decided to do something he wouldn't normally do. Standing up and straightening his navy joggers and white t-shirt, he walked over to the woman and sat on the same bench as her, making sure to sit on the other end of the bench from her in case she tried something and to remain polite.

"Hello there madam, lovely place to sit isn't it. What brings you out to the park on this day?"

#4Alisa 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 305 | TAG: @odin | CLOTHES

Not long after their eyes met, the man stood up and approached her. As a rule, Alisa was used to random guys coming up and talking to her. It happened even more often if she was hanging out with another girl... Even then, doing it so fast after only just making eye contact was a sign of confidence, boldness even. She held his gaze the whole way and gracefully crossed her white clad legs, that elegant smile not leaving her face for a second:

"Merely out for walk.", answered Alisa, brushing a raven lock behind her ear, "Staying cooped up indoors on a beautiful day like this... Seems almost criminal, wouldn't you agree?", she chuckled softly, then finally offered him a hand in greeting proper, "I'm Alisa."

Though she hardly looked surprised when the man first walked up her so decisively, something about his approach was different. He didn't try to sit as close to her as she'd allow, and quite the opposite, took his place on the opposite end of the bench. Like he was trying to respect her personal space, a more smooth and seductive approach than simply gluing oneself to the girl? Perhaps... But it could very well be something else, possibly the same reason why Alisa herself seldom allowed others to get too close: His choice of distance gave him enough of it to avoid any surprise attacks. It was too soon to tell which, however...

He was also quite the looker - with an exotic charm - she'd give him that credit. As far as men who approached her were concerned, he also seemed well poised to enter the bold but smooth category. For now, she'd keep that intrigued ruby gaze settled on him, like she so often did to strangers...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Odin † 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:31 am

Odin †

Despite rarely allowing such thoughts and emotions to show on his face, Odin had to admit the woman in front of him was very pretty, compared to the people he'd met in his life. Although, as he thought that, his mind wandered to Nastasya Crowe, the only other woman he'd known to any great regard, but they'd been partners training buddies, maybe even friends, depending on which one you asked. Odin had never thought of her as a female with him as a male, she had always held his respect by simply being a capable fighter, something that was much more important than how one looked. But this woman before Odin today, she was already extremely pretty, how was she at combat? Was she a simple civilian, or something more than that?

Odin couldn't help but join in her laughter as she referred to having stayed indoors on a day like this 'criminal', the grin on his face widening as he replied: "I guess that would depend on your definition of criminal. It's hardly the worst thing one could do on a day like today." As she extended her hand, introducing herself as Alisa, Odin returned the gesture by shaking the outstretched hand. "Lucifer, proud owner of the Swineherd Pub in Oak town. A pleasure, Alisa."

She kept her eyes on Odin, giving the mage a feeling like he had to say more to her, to initiate a conversation and keep it going, something he rarely did, but hey, today seemed to be a day for first times, why not add another to the list. Meeting her eyes as he spoke, his smile still present, the olive haired mage noted her eye colour being very similar, and just as unusual, as his own. He decided to play the role of someone this woman seemed very adept at dealing with: the flirtatious male.

"So what does a pretty girl like you do for a living?"

#6Alisa 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:29 am

Alisa

WORDS: 370 | TAG: @odin | CLOTHES

"Indeed you're right.", nodded Alisa as they shook hands, before he formally introduced himself. Lucifer huh? Curious  name. As someone who had to study demons in an attempt to get an upper hand on Dark mages, she obviously knew what it meant. Either this man's parents had a thing for demonology, or the man himself did, though it could very well just be a more artistic name for a pub's owner. If it did suggest point more ominous, it clearly wasn't something one would share with strangers unless they were really confident. Alisa's expression, however, betrayed none of these thoughts, though he wouldn't get away with a casual comment: "Your parents must have had an interesting taste.", she'd comment lightheartedly, "Likewise, lovely to meet you Lucifer."

God's honest truth.

After all among the demons she studied, Lucifer piqued her interest the most, as a being of light who chose the path of darkness. Or so the myths said, she still didn't know how reliable they might be in practice. Still, she only started caring about that after she understood the same duality within her. She'd push those thoughts aside for the time being as the green haired man asked her about herself:

"A lot of things actually...", she'd glance skywards for a short pondering moment, as if thinking about all those things in turn. Many of them weren't activities she'd share with strangers; her own darker side... And eventually turned back as she brought one finger to her lip, "Though If i had to pick my favorite, It'd have to be sculpting."

She wouldn't tell him everything so quickly, after all, an elegant woman needed her mystery especially when a handsome man showed interest.

"What about you?", she tilted her head slightly until a raven lock draped down her face, inquiring on one experience she'd never sampled, "Running a pub, that's something I've never done before... How is it?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Odin † 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:57 am

Odin †

The comment that came from the girl, regarding Odin's parents, was certainly an interesting one for the dark mage to receive, given his own unique past. Unbeknownst to Odin, his parents had put their son through rigorous tests to make him the strongest mage they could for his age, before praying to their god to grant him more power. That god was actually the demon Lucifer, who granted their wish and imprinted on the young Odin, granting the mage his TakeOver abilities, which were then used to kill the young boy's mother, leaving only Odin's father to care for his son. The olive haired mage's first memory is of training with his father, at the age of eight, after his mother's death. Odin had no idea how his mother had died -he had been told it was during childbirth-, but he knew that Lucifer had taken the life of his father during an uncontrollable rage before Odin had learned to control his power.

He chuckled lightly the comment, before replying, trying to keep himself mysterious without completely destroying the mood of their current conversation: "I didn't know my mother, but I guess you could certainly say that about my father. He just wanted me to be the best I could be. His motive was just, his methods less so." Luckily, the woman was as interested in Odin's occupation as she was his pseudonym. She started by stating that her favourite pastime was sculpting: an interesting one that Odin had never tried during his, albeit short, time in the world. After all, he didn't have time to learn the skills required, and his magic wouldn't be the easiest to 'sculpt' with, given fire's intangible properties. But she had made sure to state that she did a great many things to survive, sculpting was just her favourite. It seem there may be more to this woman than originally had met Odin's crimson eyes.

"It was difficult at first, as I'm sure you can imagine. I won it from a man in a card game after he had lost everything else, but luckily I wasn't the only employee when it came under new management. I had the former bartender working for me, and he runs things in my absence. He helped me through a lot of it to begin with, but then I start enjoy myself. When you own something as big as a pub, you can kind of do what you want with it, and run it how you wish. It doesn't get the most... upstanding of patrons, but they abide by the rules so they are always welcome." It felt weird to actually say it out loud, no one had ever asked Odin how he'd managed to get a hold of the Swineherd, nor had they asked how he'd learned to cope with the responsibility, so it all came out at once. Smiling once more, a much lighter smile as he began to enjoy the woman's company, Odin decided to change the subject off of him, by returning the favour.

"So how long have you been sculpting for? And where did you learn something like that? It's not the easiest skill to pick up and master."

#8Alisa 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:27 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 600 | TAG: @odin | CLOTHES

Of course, talking about a mysterious person's past often proved a gamble, half the times she'd end up hitting a topic the person might not be too happy to talk about. Alisa was the same but she took it all in stride, never too keen on sharing the sadder details with just about anyone. Little did she know this man did exactly the same, and outwardly reacted very much like she might have: A soft laughter and confirmation how she did guess part of the truth. She did emphasize with his story, losing his mother early on...

"Sounds harsh... Even when we know parents want the best for us, it doesn't make it any easier...", Alisa shook her head of course, both her parents were pretty tolerant, but she wasn't talking about them. At some point her uncle had to be a father for her, and was a different story. Though he was a jovial, cheerful man, his military background all but turned him into a drill sergeant during training. At that point, she wanted power, but that didn't make his training from hell any easier.

But more importantly, once Lucifer took the cue to change subjects, the sculptress wouldn't have any interest in revisiting the topic either. They could talk more about it next time or whenever...

This tale started off much better than the last one. Alisa couldn't help a laughter, elegantly covering her mouth as she heard how he'd won his bard in a bet. She knew could bet their vehicles or prized posessions in bets, but this was the first time she'd heard of someone betting real estate. Yet as she watched him speak, she clearly caught how his expression changed throughout, all but turning radiant the longer he talked about his job. Though Alisa knew very little about this person, she could tell he liked it: Passion like that is hard to fake, and even harder to conceal...

"Meeting all those different people.", she glanced up into the sky, resting one hand on her lap as she tried to picture the kind of busy job it appeared to be, "Even I might enjoy it despite the whole rowdyness. Perhaps I'll visit and see for myself one of these days."

Though once he looked back to her and probed her on her art, it was Alisa's turn to reminisce. It had only been five years, but it felt like a long time. She had changed a lot as a person, perhaps that might have something to do with why it feels like decades ago.

"I'd say about 5 years? You'd be surprised...", she looked into his eyes and smiled softly, "Even a complicated art like sculpting becomes unbelievably easy if you do it as a hobby every single day. At first I just did it to pass the time, but it took people pointing out how it was art for me to finally realize it. When you're passionate about something and strive to make it as beautiful as you can, I'd say you're already an artist.", of course, it was almost impossible for her to talk about this without drifting off into philosophical rambles. But this time, curiosity reined it in, as she was interested in how Lucifer looked at it. Resting her cheek on her forearm, she inquired, "Is there a form of art that you like?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Odin † 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:30 am

Odin †

"Sometimes I wonder if that was even the case. If our parents want us to succeed for us, or for them."

Raising a son in combat, making him as strong as he could ever be for his age and perfecting his magic with a demonic spirit combined with his own soul, Odin had often wondered who that had been for the benefit of. Of course he knew about his father's love of the demon prince, the devotion that was often brought out of the man every time Odin made the transformation had been evident, as irritating as it had later become. Everything his father had done to better Odin had been in devotion for the demon within his son, not out of love. And even before that, to the time Odin couldn't remember, his parents had prayed and prayed for the demon prince to commune with them and become one with their son, for their own gain, not for their son's. They had always loved Lucifer, it wasn't obvious if they'd always loved Odin.

The woman listened intently as Odin regaled the story of how he came into possession of the Swineherd, laughing sweetly as she found out the details of how he had won the estate. It was a relief to have someone so interested in Odin's story and his past, and it made telling the story that much more enjoyable. As he finished, he watched Alisa look to the sky and she pondered all the different types of people Odin must've met in the pub, and even suggested visiting it herself one day, which caused Odin himself to release a light-hearted laugh before interjecting briefly: "The people that enter my pub are certainly characters. They respect the rules though, so even the rowdiness I can allow. It's inevitable given the location. I think you'd enjoy it, but of course I'm going to say that. It doubles up as an inn as well, so you'd be welcome to stay the night in one of the rooms. After all, can't have a beautiful woman like yourself stuck in Oak without a place to stay."

It was then that Odin listened to the woman's own story about her sculpting, how she had started five years ago, how she had mastered it rather quickly after doing it every day, and how she hadn't viewed it as art until after someone had pointed it out to her, making her feel like. She ended by stating that passion and aiming for perfection made anything art, even unconventional activities, which got Odin thinking, especially as she then asked which form of art was his own preference.

"I think there are many different forms of art, from the obvious mediums like paint and marble, to the more abstract. As for my favourite kind, this may seem cliché but I've always found the primal nature of battle to be an interesting form of artistry. There are things found in death matches that'll never be seen in any other form of life, and those are things that can be captured. From true fear to primal rage, I think it's why many people view battle as the purest form of humanity, in a way they aren't wholly incorrect. I just think battle is a way to understand human nature in a completely different way from any other concept. But hey, that's my personal opinion, many wouldn't agree with it." Taking a moment to pause, Odin decided he hadn't found out everything he wished to know: "So what is it you sculpt? I know stone and marble are usually the most common, but I don't like making assumptions."

#10Alisa 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:40 am

Alisa

WORDS: 580 | TAG: @odin | CLOTHES

Clearly this man had the kind of childhood people don't want to talk about. Sounded like his parrents had pushed all their hopes and dreams on him while hardly sparing a thought to his. Truly most parents push their failures onto their children, but the best parents understand their kids are their own people. Or so Alisa thought anyway, she found it especially hard thinking how she herself might be as a mother. Assuming she ever got around to have children...

So the pub was in Oak huh? That brings back memories... She used to believe it was hell on earth until she actually went there, predictably to follow a lead on her mother's killers. Ironically, some of Alisa's worst crimes had been comitted in Oak, and only thanks to that city's 'mind your own business' philosophy was she able to get away with them. To the criminals and dark mages there, she must have been no different from one of their own, attacking and killing whoever got in her way under the cover of night.

"Why thank you~", she'd answer with a faint smile, widening into an amused smirk, "Still, keeping all those roughnecks in line... Must be quite the workout."

Now she knew someone with lodgings in Oak if she ever got back in there. Many of her leads end up in that city, with the sheer amount of shady characters who know things she could never hear anywhere else. That said, she wouldn't be so innocent as assuming she knew everything about Lucifer, for all she knew he could have secrets even darker than hers.

His answer to her question, however, visibly intrigued her, as what she saw as the first clear view of the man behind the mystery. He was right, and as he gave that answer Alisa couldn't help but feel a sort of kinship with him. To some people it was indeed a cliché, but for the most part she found it impossible to found someone who understood:

"I agree, there's a reason why they call them martial arts. When you trade fists with an opponent you acknowledge, you can learn about their drive and emotions as well as you would by admiring their painting.", she nodded in agreement, but she'd let him finish before finally adding, "Naturally, it's only oneof two sides. Whatever kindness humans show in times of plenty is only matched by the brutality in times of scarcity. Yet so many stake their lives over nothing..."

There was only one cause she was willing to trade her life for, and she knew she must also be ready to die over it. Alisa shook her head, in her mind she believed being willing to kill without accepting the same might happen to her to be foolish, and could only lead to an early grave. But while she might consider a good battle artful, she saw no beauty in one sided slaughter...

"I carve crystals.", she answered, her eyes gradually brightening as she discussed her favorite form of self expression, resting her arm behind the bench, "I tried wood early on, but it seems I can't resist the appeal of shiny objects.", a playful giggle escaped her lips, "...How's that for a cliché?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Odin † 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:29 am

Odin †

Alisa commended Odin's, or rather Lucifer's, ability to keep the shady characters that came into the pub in line. It was certainly challenging, but many of the one's that entered weren't necessarily mages, and the one's who were usually weren't from Phantom Lord, as they had their own lodging within their guild. Having normal mercenaries and low level guildless mages enter the pub was always a fun sight to behold, especially with Odin behind the bar, dressed in a shirt, waistcoat and suit trousers, he didn't look the most intimidating of people in the bar, which always made for an eventful evening if the mage or merc decided to make their presence known, usually by announcing to the entire pub that they were the strongest, and demanding preferential treatment under the threat of death. The regulars would usually laugh at these threats, as they knew what was coming, but the egotistic one would just get angry, before coming up to Odin and threatening him directly. After a brief discussion and the demon prince of pride being unleashed upon the fool, their differences would be settled, and the one who dared insult Odin's hospitality would end up in hospital, either from physical pain or, more likely, from terror. Many times had it happened, and it was one joke that never got old. All you had to do was respect the rules.

"Usually the roughnecks know not to try anything." was all Odin said in response to Alisa's first comment, before raising an eyebrow as the raven haired woman agreed with Odin's description of pure art being found in the form of battle. It was refreshing to see that he hadn't completely destroyed the mood of the conversation by turning it depressing, which is what he had been expecting. Much to his surprise, she understood and even added to what Odin had said, calling the purity of battle to merely be one part of the duality of human nature, where one could be both barbaric and kind. It was one of the reasons human beings were such complex characters: you could never truly know which part of the coin someone favoured.

His eyebrow did not lower as Alisa told him what it was that she carved, and another laugh escaped his lips: an occurrence that was happening far more often today than any other as she called herself cliché. "I'll admit I'm not quite sure what it was I was expecting you to say, but it certainly wasn't crystals." It was true, Odin had never really heard of someone using crystals to carve sculptures with, and probably for good reason as well. For one, crystals were among the hardest materials in existence, so the tools that were no doubt required to carve it would have to be of the highest quality. And even before that, there was a much more important question that needed to be answered: "Where the hell do you get enough crystals to carve them into something meaningful?" The curse was said much more playfully than angrily. He had been taken aback by her statement, but he was equally as curious. A crystal carver... "Well aren't you just full of surprises."

#12Alisa 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:56 am

Alisa

WORDS: 490 | TAG: @odin | CLOTHES

Oho? This guy must really be quite something if he manages to keep all the shady characters in oak from demolishing his establishment. Between this and what he said earlier, she was pretty confident this man could be dangerous if pushed to that point. But she was long past the point when she'd judge someone over that. What she mostly cared about was he what he wound up using that power for...

"You must be rather strong, for a statement like that.", half question and half statement, of course this mage couldn't help be curious as to just how much power one needed to keep those people in line.

Who knew whether they'd eventually end up working the same task - and whether together or on opposite sides? Alisa wasn't working now though, and she didn't really know whether Lucifer had a side job not unlike hers. But he was here in Magnolia despite having a bar in Oak, which at least implied he wasn't a full time manager. That or he was on vacations, it was about that time of the year.

Naturally, her choice of material got his attention just as much as his implied strength got hers.

Why wouldn't it? He was right, it takes a master goldsmith to carve crystals, with precision tools not everyone can acess - let alone carry around - even assuming they could get the materials. But there was one kind of precision tool everyone could employ, which solved both problems in one. Magic. It was hardly an impressive magic, Alisa had learned it by herself from a book a few years ago; it wasn't the magic that made her powerful, but rather it's combination with her fit body and martial arts training.

"You then? Because, you haven't seen nothing yet~", a confident smirk drew on the artists lips as she raised an open palm. In a second, her hand started glowing as a small, tennis ball sized lump of pink crystal appeared on her hand. She couldn't help but look at Lucifer throughout the whole way; as an artist, she couldn't help but feel flattered when someone took an interest in her art, "...This way I can sculpt whatever I need. Though I always use my hands, otherwise it wouldn't really feel as artful.", indeed she could argue magic itself was a form of art, but in her mind it was a different art.

Though after showing him what she could do with that, he might easily figure out why sculpting also came so easily even without any tools of her own. Indeed, she could just as well demonstrate that part, running her fingers over the hard edges of the crystal and smoothing them out, shaving off glimmering dust as she sculpted it into a different shape, without hardly needing to spare so much as a glance. Alisa was pretty good with her hands, with a keen sense of touch to boot.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Odin † 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:47 am

Odin †

A cheeky smile, like one that a delinquent child would wear when being told off by a friend, was present on Odin's face as Alisa spoke of his strength. It had been said as a statement of truth originally, as opposed to a statement of boasting, but either way Alisa was not incorrect. Wielding a powerful magic he hadn't seen anyone use to the same level as he -like the man using Beast Soul Takeover he once met while Odin utilised the much stronger Demon Soul- Odin knew he was both powerful and unique, and that made him dangerous to many people, and terrifying to many more, a reputation he made sure to enforce to any who tried to wrong him or his pub.

Despite these thoughts running through Odin's mind, he said nothing instead letting Alisa continue as she explained how she managed to not only sculpt with crystal, but also source the crystals required. The answer he received had been the only logical one, given the circumstances, but it still caused an eyebrow to rise. Pink crystal formed out of seemingly nothing in the woman's smooth hand, as her eyes stayed on Odin's who's own eyes were transfixed by the magic at work. After Alisa mentioned that she still used her hands to sculpt the crystal, despite not needing to, Odin blinked and came out of his trance, returning his gaze to Alisa's ruby eyes as he spoke. "You said you do lots of things to earn money, but sculpting is your favourite of them. Might I assume by the way you sculpt that one of those 'other things' involves being an affiliated mage with the guilds?" Judging by the fact that they were in Magnolia, it was likely that Alisa could be a member of the Fairy Tail guild, a revelation that would make the entirety of their conversation together extremely ironic. Hell, it would be a pain if she were a member of any light guild, but it wouldn't really change much. Odin had already given her a fake name, he had a second identity to go with it. Odin, despite being his true name, was more rarely used than Lucifer, as Lucifer was simply the friendly bartender from Oak town, not a mage or anything special. Besides, even if Odin wanted to showcase his magic for Alisa, he didn't wield the simplest or friendliest of powers.

#14Alisa 

A Walk in the Park [Alisa] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 330 | TAG: @odin | CLOTHES

Truly, discerning someone's power from their body language can hardly count as exact science, but for Alisa it usually gave

her a pretty good idea. And Lucifer was clearly pretty strong, or at the very least perfectly convinced of such himself. But he also felt like a smart man, intelligent enough to have an accurate notion of his own power. Now what kind of strengths ans weaknesses did that power hinge around? Still far too soon to answer that question...

On the other hand, this sculptress had hinted at her abilities without giving any clue as to what power she posessed, so the situation was basically reverse. He was obviously surprised by her sudden display, yet It wasn't the reaction of one unfamiliar with magic. Now the question left was whether Lucifer was used to dealing with mages or rather if he was one himself.

"Correct once again. Blue Pegasus more specifically", nodded Alisa, putting away the little crystal stone away with a clench of her fist; though she couldn't really go without shooting the question right back, "How about you? Do you have any magic to help run your pub?"

But Alisa couldn't take too long. She had matters to attend to this afternoon, yet she couldn't help but feel that she was leaving too soon. As little as she admittedly knew of him, she found Lucifer interesting enough to meet again, though perhaps that might have to wait until she went to Oak. Thus once he answered her last question, she'd stand up and excuse herself, "My apologies, but I must be going. It was lovely to meet you", with a chuckle and collected smile, she waved, "Maybe we'll run into each other here once again?"

Indeed it might have been the first time she met him in this part but who's to say he doesn't come here regularly...?

[EXIT]

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: