Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daemon and Bad Publicity

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

Daemon and Bad Publicity Empty Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:52 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki was walking around the city of Orchidia at night like she usually would. She wore an oversized shirt dress and some boots. Her hair was in pigtails and her makeup was simple.

She was looking around to see what bar she'd want to spend the night in when some dude leaning just outside a bar she walked by called for her attention. "Hey sweet thing, could you do me a favor? Drinks on the house?"

Lumikki halted in place and gave it some thought. "Aye, but what do ye want?" She was rightfully skeptical as to what the weirdo had wanted from her.

"Nothing big, I swear...I just need you to ruin that bar's rep over there, the one across the street. You do that? And I'll make sure you have a good night. Just send those customers to me and we are more than even."

Lumikki narrowed her eyes but figured his request shouldn't hurt her any. So she complied to his request and entered the bar across the street.

Daemon and Bad Publicity Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Lumikki 

Daemon and Bad Publicity Empty Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:12 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki entered the bar and it was indeed quite pleasantly packed. It was also annoying hot. Lumi didn't want to put up her signature chill because she didn't really want to be recognized nor did she want to be tied to this job. However, she did craft herself a nice cold, black frost hood and cape so she could cool off and obscure her face.

When she was comfortable enough and heard most of the people from within for a bit of time. She would walk around the bar, imitating some of the voices she'd heard as she made her rounds. She went through a full range of dialogue, from obscene and annoying, to insulting and enough to make customers fight. She would instigate three fights, resulting in them needing to be kicked out and a lot of customers leaving to avoid the chance of getting hurt and caught in it themselves.

155_335

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Lumikki 

Daemon and Bad Publicity Empty Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:19 pm

Lumikki

Most of the people there had gone and left. It only left her, Enil, and a few others. Her work was almost done now, only had to manage a few more left. Though Enil would constantly glance at her. He probably had her all figured out by now she thought, so it wouldn't be all that easy to spark up interesting conflict with the rest. But the moment Enil had to turn around to get a bottle of liquor for a drink, Lumikki would cheekily use his own voice to tell the rest that they needed to clear out now and that there wouldn't be any more drinks after this.

Enil quickly turned around trying to take back what was said. Confused how that even happened, but Lumikki was one of the first to leave so to make it seem less suspicious than her staying behind. Going back to the bar she passed by first and letting her magic for the hood go.

"Aaaaay, you did good sweet heart. We haven't been this popular in a while. It's like they just came pouring in. I don't know what tricks you pulled, but they all paid off. So what is it you wanna drink?"

"The sweetest drink you got," Lumikki said as she sat up by the bar.

225_560

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum