Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Room of Angel (Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Lumikki 

Room of Angel (Open) - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:01 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki's face lit up when she saw his ice sculpture. Eagerly taking it within her hands with a sweet smile on her face. She never considered he would make one himself, so she was eagerly surprised and marveled at his skill.

"Honestly, I love her. If I feed her magic often, I think I could keep her a while. Do ye often make things yerself? I used to make things with my Nan growing up. Oh, if ye still want to make something together, I'd love to. Ye'd be the only one that could do it with me." She still bore a smile, but there was a tinge of sadness in her expression now. Though she herself wouldn't know it as she figured she still seemed pleased. Bonding with a fellow frost user was something Lumikki hadn't done for quite some time.

There were members within the guild better versed in darkness but that was not the same. She longed for someone to know ice as she had and so she was quickly growing a fondness for Alex. Hoping she could make this kinship last. After all, there will be a time he would leave her as Tamas himself plans to do. She would have to enjoy his company best she could.

"What would ye like to try at making with me Frostkin?" Lumikki would ask him as she beamed another smile much like the sweetness of the first but more lovingly.

Room of Angel (Open) - Page 2 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#27Alexandre 

Room of Angel (Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:47 am

Alexandre
Alexandre didnt think she'd love the ice sculpture as much as she did. He knew his was less refined than hers. A bit rougher around the edges, yet still having a decent amount of detail. She asked him if he makes things often, while saying she used to before
"I used to. To pass the time when I had nothing to do. So I guess it used to be a bit of a hobby and pass time." in regards to collaborative ice art works, he nodded "Sure, we could do something and combine our power and skills. It would be unique considering your ice is black and dark, while mine is just normal light. It would be fun to combine things and play with colour" he replied as it would be unique to combine their special ice for some creative work. Doesnt have to be all combat

It seemed she made up a nickname for him. Thats kind of cute. But good question. What would they make?
"Well is there something you like and would like to potray? Or put to imagery?"

#28Lumikki 

Room of Angel (Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:26 pm

Lumikki

She walked over to an empty spot between the stalls. A spot they won’t be bothered in. She looked around to see if there was anything to pull inspirations from. “We did a Daemon and an Angel. I wanna make a dragon with ye.”

She waved her hand to make herself a chair. Black tendrils grew from the ground twisting to make her a fine seat. She sat down as she got to thinking of all the dragons she’s seen and heard from in her stories. There came in so many forms and shapes, she supposed it’s part why she liked them so. ”I wonder what a dragon of frost would look like, I’m sure ya see one someday. I want it’s ice for meself. Uncle Brone has armor made from a frost dragons ice, and could ye believe it. It never melts. Like some sort of true ice, I want that too.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#29Alexandre 

Room of Angel (Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:04 pm

Alexandre
He listened to her idea of making a dragon and some story Brone has told her. He merely nodded, but focused on her ice dragon art piece. "So I could make the body of the dragon. White ice for the body. You can make its eyes and horns. We can combine our effort on making its wings. Its just a matter of, any particular pose you envision when we make this ice sculpture. Also how big do you want it?" considering they went more secluded, he assumed its gonna be a bigger art piece.

And since they were gonna work together, he asked her how she imagined the pose of the sculpture would be. Just so they're on the same page and work as flawlessly as possible. He was basically a guy who when he works as a team with someone, he makes sure to do his best to adapt to his teammate, so they can make an amazing team. In this case, he wants to know what Lumikki herself wants

#30Lumikki 

Room of Angel (Open) - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:49 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki gave this a lot of thought. She was often coming up with things on the spot but it felt completely new when working with another. She very much wanted her kin to have plenty of options when making this. Not wanting to just settle in the first to come to mind. So she sat and gave a few designs some thought.

She decided to make small versions of the ideas she had in her head so the Alex could see them for himself and chooses the one he would like the most. First crafting one that brought her back to when she was getting her gift from the greater sight Theàma. A serpentine dragon with rainbow scales coiled around her. In some of the dipictions it would even appear like an infinity. Coiled and biting its take in the shape of an eight. She started first with making that one to show him.

She also, from her knowledge of stories and looking into dragons would make the other traditional four legged dragon. She had this one curled as well as it hoarded its treasure. She made one last one of the four legged but eight headed dragon so that there was even an option outside of the norm to choose from.

”Ye know, ya handle the ice well. I meself was taught by be Nan but yer skill and what ye craft aren’t too far from mine. How did ye learn to use the ice so well?” She was done making her mock versions and would look up toward him as she spoke. Very curious of his answer and wisdom. Frost mages back home used to be in the plenty but it now feels so rare to see one who could use her magic. So she wanted to soak it up as much as she could and get to know her new friend.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#31Alexandre 

Room of Angel (Open) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:18 am

Alexandre
It seems Lumikki wanted to give it a lot of thought in regards what they could portray. He was a bit surprised as he expected an instant answer as if she already knew what she wanted. But nevertheless he would sit down with her and patiently wait it out.

Soon enough she would make two, no three miniatures od various kinds of dragons. But the choice for him was easy. He gently pointed to the middle option. The dragon guarding its treasure.

She would ask him how did he learn his magic, as she was taught by her Nan. "I learned my magic through trial and error. So self taught really. It is very time consuming and it does not yield the best results. I can see your ice is superior to mine" she had help and discipline. Advice and maybe even visual examples how to do and improve her magic. He didnt have anyone, but himself and his imagination and imaginary friends. Yeeeah, as a kid you had to cope somehow. Replace the horrible reality with fiction. It makes the pain easier to bear.
He could see she was happy to meet a fellow frost mage. But he was not sure if he meets her expectations of what she expected. Reality tends to be underwhelming

#32Lumikki 

Room of Angel (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:45 am

Lumikki

"Quite impressive work for a self taught mage. Makes me admire yer craft more so since ya near mine with minimal guidance. I'm sure with a bit more of me company, ya could excel all yer expectations too. As an artist in me own way and one who studies often, I know how grueling and painful it is. Worries me ye had to do it all this time alone."

She took the sculpture she made in the middle into her hands. Looking over the gist of her details and ruminating her concept in her mind. She let Alex get to work on the bit he insisted, the body. She gave him minimal input as he knew well what he was doing. She added the eyes and horns as he suggested she would do. And two made the wings with a mesh of their ice and magic.

The statue looked quite impressive when the pair were done. Lumikki in particular looking over their work. She sung many a praise to Alex who was still further back than she was.

A crowd had found their way to them as they worked, bunching around them as the art was made. Many whispering among themselves of the piece they witnessed coming alive. Lumikki would turn to greet the crowd. The were not a consideration in her wanting to make this, but they were still a funny byproduct to the experience of it all. She stood before them and took the lead of talking.

Running through the majestic history and origin of dragons, and that this very piece was constructed with the assistance of a Dragonslayer himself. Ice by proxy, made by the power to equal, no rival that of dragons.

The crowd would revel in the excitement, many desiring to purchase such a piece. And argue nearly breaking out to who was there first and who had the means to buy it. Lumikki soothed the crowd, organizing a bid for the piece, and ultimately an older couple would win the honor.

Lumikki content with the out come looked over to Alex, "Ya don't see the worth in yerself that others easily could. To be fair, its a skill to have, and one not so easy to self teach like yer magic. All the same, yer as deserving of praise as anyone else. I'm curious of what more ya'd do when giving the chance to grow and show off?"

Lumikki handed him all the earrings as she herself was find without them. He on the other hand made the base, the more important piece. "Here mate, ya can't tell me ya have nothing at all anymore. This is just the start to all ye'll have now." The Daemon grinned mischievously before tossing the pouch in the air so he may be compelled to caught it. Betting he had good reflexes as a thief. She shifted to a raven just as it left her hand so he couldn't hand it back in an annoying display of modesty. Perching on the roof just nearby. "Aye mate, tis time to invest in the self ya long to be. We can't both be aimless now can we." Even in her raven form one could hear the laugh in her voice as she flew off toward home. Hoping she left him a little better off than she found him.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Curtain Call
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum