Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tamás Horvath 

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:35 am

Tamás Horvath
Tamas was out with Lumikki in Orchidia streets. Personally he wasnt a mountain person to spend time at Sieghart Mountains, nor a forest dweller like to be visiting Worth Woodsea very often. Of the north, Orchidia was the best place to be when not just staying in the guild hall. He would roam the streets with her in hopes of finding another bulletin board with all the quest listed and posted there. So this time Lumikki would be the one properly choosing it. Tamas thought it was only fair that if they go on quests together, everyone should get a turn in choosing what they would do.

But as he was at Orchidia's streets, someone approached them. He did not recognize who, but they shoved a letter to him. Tamas wanted to return the letter as he was not the person they were looking for. But the person was already long gone, he would look at the letter and see it was addressed from a Dex Miller
"... Never heard of him" but since he was stuck with the letter, he might as well open and read it. To his surprise the letter not only had his name but Lumikkis too.
Huh, they must have earned a reputation here. Or did that duck quest really make them famous of all things

Since Lumikki was too small to see what was he holding, he gave her the letter so she may read it herself. Once she did read it, he asked
"Well, what do you think we should do?"
It was her turn to choose quests, so he let her decide would she accept this randomness or find a real quest to tackle. He didnt want her to waste her turn on something he found worthless. But as he let her decide whether or not she wanted that. He switched his mental focus on something else. He wondered if it was possible at all to spend time with the small icy daemoness without doing quests. But he quickly shot down that idea. Seemed foolish

#2Lumikki 

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:49 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki was walking along the Orchidia streets enjoying the stroll to the quest board. She liked being in a city setting but she also like all the options for bars and restaurants. She loved the guilds area because of the ever chill that clings to the air, and the view and water always soothed her. Though the noise, the rustle, and the bars quick at hard were hard to turn down. Made her almost think of home, though her home was now where near as ragged as this. Dwarves would never find themselves living in ruin.

As she walked along by, she didn't even notice someone slipping a letter in Tamas' hand. He was accompanying her with a quest, she got to pick the next one. She was excited to see her choices but when he passed her the letter and read it over, she would laugh. This just might be more entertaining than what I would probably find hanging over there, she would think to herself. Skimming it over one more time.

She would wave the letter over her head when she was done. "Aye, were doing this one Titian, it smells of delusions nd I must entertain 'em." She began to walk to the address indicated by the letter, expecting Tamas to follow.

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Tamás Horvath 

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:22 am

Tamás Horvath
It was her turn and she has chosen. They will entertain the delusions of a madman.
"As you wish" Tamas spoke and would proceed to follow Lumikki, since she was holding now the letter which had the location they must go to.

"What do you think this is all about?" Tamas would ask Lumikki as he merely skimmed over the letter, already forgetting its contents. He would listen to her as she explains to him and nods that he got it. But shrugged since he doesnt care and just goes along with it.

Eventually they would arrive and see the titular character, Dex who would say that he has come up with a brilliant ie half baked, idea for him to be taken seriously, one that he needs their help with completing.
"Ok? What is the plan exactly?" he'd raise his brow as he'd ask. Tho one could tell his expression by the cautious tone of his voice. It was pure disbelief and skepticism.

Essentially it turned out that this guy wants them to retreive several items before anything else. The first one is a large bag of animal blood that can be found at the nearby butcher.

He wanted to ask why not human blood, or why go to a butcher. He can do that to an animal too if the guy had a preference for dead animals

237|586

#4Lumikki 

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:31 am

Lumikki

"Blood? For wha mate? Actually don't answer that, I have a feeling if ye did this would all be less funny." She chucked to herself already. "Aye, ye heard it golem love, lets got pinch some blood out the butcher. Wonder what kinda face he's gonna make at us if we do. But I got ya say, this is more entertaining than constantly killin the rats round here. I feel less like a mercenary and more like a rat catcher...."

She groaned as she walked from the thought of it. Thinking maybe the idea of collecting blood was becoming more appealing than getting it fresh for a change.

The butcher wasn't the far off from the meet point. He was busy at the moment but maybe that would play in their favor too. More costumers means more cuts, more blood and less questions. Lumikki stood the line and did all the talking since she knew Tamas wouldn't care for it himself.

"Yes girl, what would ya like?"

"Blood...." Her eyes shown purple. She let the dark swirl around her adding to the ominous vibe. The butcher was thoroughly spooked. Slamming his cleaver into the cutting board.

"The fuck girl! What are ya?!"

"I'd be yer end, but I'd leave if ye just pass me a nice bag a blood to sate the thirst..." She sprouted her wings to get in his pale face."What ever! You could have it...just leave. NOW!"

The chill in the air made him even paler. Thinking he truly was crossing with the dead here. "Me ghoul is here to collect it right now. Pass it to him and we shall be gone...." She pointed to the armored man and landed herself back to the floor before walking away.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Tamás Horvath 

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:11 pm

Tamás Horvath
Tamas looked at Lumikki curiously "You're catching rats?" thats something he wasnt doing. He wasnt really accepting those kinds of quests. He has no idea why Lumikki would subjegate herself to that, its more like the rats have a breeding ground and keep infesting the same place. He wouldnt do that work out of principle. Who is THAT bad that they keep getting rats.

Anywho they would go fetch the blood from the butcher, Tamas had to admit, the exchange between Lumikki and the Butcher was entertaining. He collected the blood from the Butcher and after enough Lumikki mischief, the two left. Tamas shook his head, but he thoughroughly enjoyed the mischief far more then he'd like to admit
"Ok, I have to give it to you there. That was wonderful" maybe he had his own devilish side. But its buried far deep down. He doubted he'd ever partake in that sort of shennanigans, but he loved to watch.
Tamas made sure to be careful so the blood would not spill

Anywho their next destination was the forge, the two would have to steal some old and worn weapons. Tamas had no idea what their quest giver wanted, but since he wanted that, so be it. Considering he was now carrying blood, he entrusted Lumikki to do the stealing
"Apologies for asking you this. But since my hands are full, can you please go and get something" he asked politely and let her do her magic metaphorically speaking

The two managed to get the weapons and blood, so their next task was to go back to where Dex was, and that was in that old alley place
"Lets go, we should be almost done"

293|879

#6Lumikki 

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:04 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki Saw the blacksmith hard at work, tending to the piece before him. Pounding away as he shaped the metal to his liking. From the way his swung, the look of the heated metal, and his technique thus far. She would say he knows what he was doing but he was not particularly skilled. This eased her mind for the mischief she needed to win over the goods.

She blew her frost for the man, chilling his metal far earlier than he'd like. He was quite confused but still did he tunnel vision his taste. Hardly noticing the Daemon nearby. She blew more of his chill with the intent to suffer his forge. Chill the flames so that all the man could do is labor for the heat to rise just right once more so that he may heat his metal and resume his task. So close to the fires he was, he could hardly feel the chill over the heat but he could see how low his fires were.

And so he bent over and fanned the flames. The ember still casting large shadows, to which she also used to her advantage. Pulling the swords discarded in the back with tendrils. The shadows coiled would stretch for the Daemon, stacking the swords in a nice pile. She wrapped it with the dark beside her as it carried it along the walk beside her. Before she left she enchanted the air around the forge to hold the chill for a bit longer even after the two left. She giggled as she walked away picturing for how much longer he would fan the flames.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Tamás Horvath 

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:01 am

Tamás Horvath
"I do love your mischief. It is wonderful" he would compliment Lumikki as he enjoyed watching this side of her. He felt like he was part of her shennanigans and he liked it. It was fun and he understood why she did it. It was certainly better to do the shennanigans than be on the other end of them

Now the two were making their way to the alley, but they were halted by a Rune Knight who noticed the stuff they had. He told them to explain themselves or go to jail for theft.
Now rather than going to jail, he decided to throw their quest giver under the bus "Dex Miller. He put us up to it" yeah, no heartbeat or anything missed. He instantly sold out the guy

The Rune Knight shook his head, deciding to allow the two to continue along with it, but he will make sure that the Magic Council oversees this so called 'investigation' rather than Dex. Otherwise he may be motivated to create further instances of these fake crimes later.
And thus with the Rune Knight accompanying the two of them, all they had to do now was to stage the scene, scattering the weapons and coating them in animal blood to make it look like a fight.

Once the two did it, Tamas would look at Lumikki and ask her "What do we do now?"

237|1116

#8Lumikki 

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:55 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki Looked over the scene but she wasn't pleased yet with the carnage. It was too "neat" She shattered a sword and. Using her dark frost to make a quick pair of shoes to leave prints in the blood and splattering some of the left overs around the scene to paint the sight how she wanted. She unfurled her wings and flew around over looking the work.

It would seem convincing enough. She landed back down and looked over to Tamas and the Rune knight. "I'll finish it off from here, so step away. Least ye wanna get caught in the commotion.

"It's fine if it stay, I have to be the one to report the scene first. Just don't cause any damage and we're fine." Lumikki mocking shook her head toward the no damage but she ultimately agreed. She tossed snowballs high in the air that exploded after a certain height. Causing those out the alley to turn their heads.

She quickly turned to a raven before shrieking like a woman in danger. Flying around to carry the voice of the carnage. A few man ran her direction to see the mess in the alley. The Rune Knight already warning them to step back so they didn't disturb the investigation. Lumikki as a raven would yell out obscene and random suggestions to the events.

"Maybe monsters entered?!"

"Not it was clearly a gang!"

"Was it? It looks personal?"

It made the crowd join in with their thoughts of what it could be. No one coming to an agreement but everyone had an opinion. Didn't take long for other Rune Knights to join in and meet with the one he assisted the staging. He clued them in and directed their actions as to not make it suspicious. So far it all went smoothly.

Lumi met with Tamas so they could meet with the man Dex, he was so excited to see how many people showed up, hoping he could find a moment to step in.

"Not sure if I'd step in if I were ye, the Knight was quick on the scene." She spoke as a bird on Tamas' shoulder. For the great detective Dex was, it took him a while to realize that not only was the raven the one talking, but she was also the girl from before.

"You see my dear! I have to show even the Knights how it's done. Well they simply can't solve this without me. They neeeeeed me. Yes, I'm sure of it." He shoved a bag of jewels in Tamas' hands and ran into the crowd. Shouting to the people to let him through as the great detective of our time is coming through. Lumi tilted her head and took a moment to soak in all the chaos she saw. It gave her joy, she needed more of that.

479|||1260

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#9Tamás Horvath 

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Empty Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:19 am

Tamás Horvath
Lumikki staged everything perfectly, the people were drawn and it seemed like a real mystery. The Rune Knights were there to make sure all was well. Lumikki soon met with him so they can meet up with Dex

It made the crowd join in with their thoughts of what it could be. No one coming to an agreement but everyone had an opinion. Didn't take long for other Rune Knights to join in and meet with the one he assisted the staging. He clued them in and directed their actions as to not make it suspicious. So far it all went smoothly.

Lumi met with Tamas so they could meet with the man that sent them on this quest. He looked at Lumi and said "I hope you found this quest enjoyable" soon enough they would see Dex who was excited to see the crowd that showed up. The man was surprised but excited that the raven was the girl that was hired. He belived the Rune Knights simply cant do without him. So soon enough he shoved the reward in Tamas's hands and made his merry way to the scene

"So does the great Lumikki have something in mind on what we should do or how shall we spend our reward" Tamas asked Lumikki playfully. He at least tried his best to sound playful and friendly to her. So his voice wasnt as emotionless as before.

245|1361

#10Lumikki 

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Empty Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:48 pm

Lumikki

"Aaaaaay me precious Golem's got life in him. Ye bringing the winds to me sail now. I was honestly thinking we could hit a pub and grab a few drinks at the dult's expense. No one's ever gonna know him and his name, but we'd also be granted the added bonus of the answer behind the mystery. Though I'm also curious of the story those knight will pass on. I just don't understand why they entertain this Dex lad.

Lumikki hops of Tamas's shoulder and shifts back to the Daemon she really is. Walking him along until they walked to one of the bars she liked. She ordered them the meal offered that day and a beer for him. She herself always asking for the sweetest drink they held.

The drinks came soon enough and they enjoyed it as she awaited the food. Eagerly desiring the sensation of stuffing her face.

"If I ever requested of ya, a random bag of blood, would ya ask me as to why? I'd like to think that if ye did it of me, I would be fine to handle the task with little question involved. Perhaps that is just me. Though I'm not typically sure why one would normally demand it....Actually, now that I even think of it. I wonder if the real mystery of the day was as to how that dult knew to get the letter in our hands. Maybe yer reputation is finally proceeding ya?"

261|||1521

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
exit
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#11Tamás Horvath 

Miller Time (B Rank Quest/with Lumikki) Empty Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:48 am

Tamás Horvath
He chuckled "That I do Little Raven, that I do." he spoke gently, she soon would ask him if he wanted to go to a pub and drink. Tamas nodded "Yes indeed. This is perfect for us" he said as he'd watch her jump off his shoulder and shift to her normal form

Thus he let Lumikki lead the way to a bar. She chose one that she likes. So the two entered and she ordered them the meal offered that day and a beer for him. He chuckled and thanked her for that order. He would take off his helmet so he could eat and drink when the food comes

First came the drink, which he happily took and got a big swig of it, meanwhile she waited eagerly for food. Lumikki asked him if she requested a random bag of blood, would he ask her why
"I would be weirded out yes. And ask out of caution and curiosity"

Though Lumikki had a good question. Tamas merely shrugged and said "I highly doubted. You are more famous than I"
The two would continue to enjoy the rest of their day and banter about all kinds of things

212|1573

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum