Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Different Yet Similar [Konyo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Different Yet Similar [Konyo] Empty Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:47 am

Karisa

Karisa sat calmly on her lawn chair with a backrest to lean back. She was wearing her Sevenese dress of white with golden ropes as decoration. Her sunglasses were icing to the cake as the sun blazed against her skin. It was funny that she was wearing Sevenese attire while celebrating Joyan Culture, but she felt tired of the heavy clothes. Her abyss-colored eyes sparkled like the stars as they reflected what the night sky would look like the next day. Her eyes cornered to look at the people who gazed at her goddess-like beauty as she may look confident, but inside she was anxious about what the others were thinking.

She wanted to truly relax since she had already declared she was disbanding the guild after this event in this Country. Her heart pained at the thought of Hosenka not being within her grasp, but she had to find a hobby, something she loved. Karisa loved experimenting and learning, but she already knew everything about everyone with this power, even the things she didn't want to know. Her eyes gazed at the girl, and she would know who she had dated, her history, and even what she was wearing underneath her outfit as she knew what she wore on what day.

Maybe she will put this power to use and get Eris more towards the good side. Speaking of Eris, her eyes looked next to her. She saw Eris resting on the lawn chair with her dark attire on as she wore a dark purple-black dress. "So dare I ask what we will do today?", she asked darkly and perked her lips after putting on some lipstick. "I assume waiting for our visitor today as they will find us, or not as things can change," Karisa spoke in her soft motherly tone. She giggled at Eris's attitude as they became friends. Someday, Karisa will make Eris's Goddess-hood change for the better; she will learn how.

Different Yet Similar [Konyo] Sigme10
#2Kon 

Different Yet Similar [Konyo] Empty Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:18 pm

Kon

Joya, a truly foreign culture to the otherwise worldly adventurer, Kon had only been through the strange land a handful of times but never for an extended period of time. Something which he would have to address was his plans to come to fruition. Spending time in the land would only be part of what he needed to do, most important was to learn its language and culture even if in the most rudimentary sense. This realization of becoming too true when he first arrived at a market town only to be confronted by the common folk of the land speaking only Joyan. Conversations were reduced to hand gestures leaving Kon feeling far too embarrassed than someone of his stature truly should be. He had arrived in the otherwise mountainous forest landscape from the contrasting desert plains of Desierto, it was a true change of night and day and his attire only worsened his alien presence within the conservative country.

Everywhere he went an uneasy feeling of being watched remained perhaps the kingdom of the land wanted to ensure unknown individuals were being kept in check, perhaps it was one of his enemies hoping to take him out while he was otherwise unaware. No matter, Kon would remain civil until he was otherwise forced to respond. There was something that did definitely catch his eye, however, something glaring in the daylight something he had only recently seen just a few weeks earlier but hadn’t interacted with. It was Kurisa… “How peculiar what was she doing in Joya?” Muttering to himself, he realized his original destination would now be taking a sharp detour, hoping to take the opportunity for what it was, a gift.

Crossing through the rice fields, leggings wrapped up to his knees, Kon made great crossroads towards the dragon slayer and guild master. He had briefly seen her back with the rest of the Guild Masters but yet never had a one-on-one with them. It wasn’t long until the woman became clear to the eagle-eyed ranger, that she had truly become more refined than he could truly put down, she was already beautiful but something just seemed to radiate from them in an unparalleled manner. Drawing closer Kon was even more in awe of her sheer appearance, a true sight to behold. To present himself properly, Kon hastily unwrapped his headgarb revealing his appearance in proper before waving to greet his friend.

#3Karisa 

Different Yet Similar [Konyo] Empty Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:50 am

Karisa

Eris rolled her eyes at Karisa's answer but chuckled as she found it humorous. It wasn't every day that someone had time magic which gave her access to puns and jokes even if it's not meant to be one. She was so sure that she would have a visitor unless the Time Keep lied to her. Her eyes closed once more, and she paused the fresh, clean air as this town barely had any pollution problems. "At least we're getting a nice fun day out of all this waiting," Eris spoke as she was trying to be satisfied with this as she preferred Chaos and Discord since that is what she was known for.

After fifteen minutes, she lifted herself to stare at the waiter, "Complimentary drinks, my lady," he bowed his head and tried not to look at her with thirst as the Goddess was quite beautiful, even with her low self-esteem. "Of course, how can I say no to whoever treated me to such a beverage. Thank them for me, but not interested as I'm married," she kindly told them with a side smirk while lifting a glass to her lips. It was a strawberry-mango daiquiri. She was glad not to have any more kids since five was enough. Drinking could now be enjoyed without worry.

"I think our visitor is here," she cornered her eyes towards a direction that she could smell them from. She was able to pick up the scents of everyone in that damn meeting as it was quite useful in that sense. "Konyo?~ Have a seat, join us," she turned towards them and lifted her hand to summon her servants. "Anything to drink?~" she offered kindly as she took off her sunglasses for her abyss star eyes to look at their rubies. Konyo is a person who has done many things, such as herself. Caused chaos in the past and helped others when truly needed. It was sad they barely spoke to each other, but perhaps this day will change her fate.

#4Kon 

Different Yet Similar [Konyo] Empty Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:55 am

Kon

His throat was parched to be sure but not in a way that Kurisu would be able to satisfy, at least not in a civil manner befitting someone of her status. Instead, he took a chair beside her and waved off the offer of refreshments before remarking. “So what’s someone like you doing in a country like this especially dressed in that of all things?” Finishing with a cocky little grin. From what he could tell Joya was not a place that held much respect for outsiders and it seemed as though she had set up her own little oasis of foreign cultures within the conservative country. “I’m sorry that we didn’t talk earlier during the meeting with all the guild masters, however, I didn’t feel comfortable staying especially when I had just made such a scene…” In earnest, Kon hated those over the top affairs which never amounted to anything besides the rich and powerful discussing the dull topics of their life without truly impacting society. “I did want to talk to you in particular however as you and I have always been both connected and disconnected at the same time, in a way I don’t think I can rightly explain…”

Clutching his left hand within his golden right, Kon rubbed them intently as he tried to find the words to continue. “I’ve found myself at a point where the politics of society are no longer important to me, I’ve felt this ever-looming sense that no matter my power things will remain the same.” Now shifting his hand to behind his back, the man continued. “The day-to-day mundanity of things and empty promises of others seem to just be gnawing at me, I wish to do something and I think you’re going to be a critical individual in that success.” Trying not to sound completely out of his mind, Kon paused for a moment before reclining into his seat. “There is something that is lingering in my thoughts, an object, a thing, a place, something I’m just not sure, I just know that it’s calling out to be found.”

#5Karisa 

Different Yet Similar [Konyo] Empty Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:59 am

Karisa

"I think he's judging you," Eris took off her sunglasses and gazed at this person. "Quite an interesting little thing you are," she darkly spoke. Karisa waved it off, "Don't mind her, but yes... After many days of wearing kimonos and all the things required of the culture, I am wearing what feels comfortable to me," she puts a hand on her own chest as she implies that she only cares what is comfortable to herself. She let her hand down as she listened to her cousin speak about the meeting and how they left suddenly. She side smirked, "After the rant that went down, I did too after I put in my input. I don't blame you at all," she sighed as she felt irritated at it all as she knew the real problems, but they wanted to pinpoint one guild.

If not Odin, who will they go for next? She felt tired of the conflict of this world so she was now retiring herself from it all. "Me?~ What for?", her interests have peeked as she listened to him talk about something that was happening in his thoughts as he described it. It sounded like her when she wanted to create her guild to help people, but now she had other interests. Her family and discovery with her researching and the like.

"You have my interest, Kon, and I will humor you, but I will say it sounds like you have an idea of your own that doesn't belong where you are now," she was being crypted. Eris was being silent, thankfully as her voice was never helpful when it comes to her abilities. "Helpful or not, the thing that is truly lingering for me is to open my arms to my true self. A scientist, explorer, and knowledge-seeking, as I have been putting off my true nature. Maybe you have been putting off what you truly wish to do with yourself this whole time and had to deal with all the nonsense of wasting your time with others as I have to realize it,". Was this the darker her speaking or was Karisa just tired of it all?

Her eyes looked at Kon taking a seat as she thought about what more she could say, "Not sure how I can truly help you, other than stating what I said, but the last piece I can say is that maybe a place is something you need to create. Perhaps a guild or group unaffiliated with everyone since you're tired of day-to-day conflict and tired of having to pick sides.", she paused and took a drink as she was parched. Once she put it down she looked at Eris and thought of her own goal before looking back at Kon.

"I prefer now to stay out of choosing sides and the meeting made me realize that no matter what you do, no one sees it as you do, people constantly breaking others for their own gain and say they're doing it for others. Let's be honest though, we both want knowledge, Kon... Perhaps the place you speak of can be a place for such as us?~ Filled with things, objects and people who share the same hobby of researching different things. None of that... fighting and choosing," she swayed her hand and chuckled as she realized how much she talked. Hopefully not too much?

#6Kon 

Different Yet Similar [Konyo] Empty Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:59 am

Kon

Karisa’s companions were certainly quite nosy people, though he made no effort to rid them of their conversation. Even as she did suggest to ignore them, Kon merely turned to them and made his own direct comments. “Judging her is not at all needed, Karisa’s woman of remarkable character. It is you I would judge, I know nothing of you after all. My comments in reference to her clothes merely were a jab.” Waving off any snarky remark that might follow up he in turn instead responded to Karisa properly. “Ah fair, I too would hate wearing a kimono, it would be a bit of a challenge to put one on with this in the way.” Finishing by flourishing his right hand, bringing the prosthetic into the limelight of the conversation albeit for the brief moment. Rather than allowing the attention to remain on his old war wound, Kon instead answered her simple question. “I want us to work together and do something no-one else is doing, I’ve already got a few people earmarked that I think would be perfect in helping but I think your assistance would be fantastic.”

“Humor me..?” Kon thought to himself as he listened onwards to Karisa’s own thoughts and feelings they were almost identical to his own. Seeking to instead avoid the politics of humanity and instead unlock what we had done as a species and what we can still achieve. It was as though she was taking the words from his mouth, forcing him instead to simply nod in agreement and remark. “I knew we’d find some common ground, just looking at you in that guild meeting, there was definitely something that separated you from the rest just as Seika had, however perhaps you wished to hold your tongue at that time to retain relations with your peers.” Withdrawing a rag from his desiertian attire, Kon dabbed at his forehead still sweaty from the hefty walk to joya, before listening on.

A suggestion, extending into a proposal, was offered by Karisa leaving Kon conflicted and somewhat bemused. “Establishing a guild is something that in of itself involves politics simply due to the nature of the hierarchy involved within it. I’d be uncomfortable to form a traditional one, however I instead suggest something more of an organization, a collective if you will.” Yet all the same something was gnawing at the back of his head, two significant and glaring issues with the offer in the first place. “What of your own guild?, you are its guild master afterall? Will it be fine without you? Though I suppose that question is irrelevant given your own desire to remain apolitical.. And who shall lead this new group…?”

#7Karisa 

Different Yet Similar [Konyo] Empty Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:48 pm

Karisa

It was nice to get to know Kon in such a short time as it has been forever ago since they've last spoken to each other in a normal manner. She nodded towards his suggestion, "If you have people then I shall be by your side in this," she put down her drink as she lowered her gaze to it. Karisa had so much on her mind as she has been alive for too many lifetimes and now, she will be alive in this singular body for who knows how long. She knew she will see everyone she loves, die. She felt like she should do something about it at least. Maybe she will find cures for people, discover the wide-open world and find people to believe in her as a goddess and a person.

The subject of her own guild came to play as she sighed softly. It shanked her heart to think of leaving Hosenka and how will the people of that city feel? Will they feel disappointed or perhaps hope that she will go out and save others as she did them from the play of slavery? Her eyes shot up to his slowly, "Simply disband it as my family has their own plans and the few who aren't related sure will understand," she shrugged and acted cool, but it was an obvious sore topic. Her lips curved into a frown and looked at her cousin still, "You, I can't do it again so I can act as a secondary one or a secretary if you will, whatever fancies your ideas. As long as my children will be safe and can come along -- as in the ones that aren't old enough to venture off on their own, I will be open to help and join." she agreed to it and then stretched her legs and arms out. "Mmm, a place to research without fear... It'll be nice," she sheepishly spoke softly as her motherly eyes gazed at Kon.

Tired of fear...

#8Kon 

Different Yet Similar [Konyo] Empty Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:45 am

Kon

The goddess seems more than welcoming towards the idea, only hesitating that people needed to form a guild. He certainly held similar concerns though could already think of a few members both in his current guild and those currently freelance that would certainly relish a more organized group yet one that would not tie them into a moral philosophy that extended past acquiring knowledge for the sake of doing so. Nodding as if to agree with an unspoken question, Kon merely muttered. “I have a few people in mind, what about yourself anyone you could convince to join our study group?” Laughing as he questioned her. Perhaps a sensitive inquiry for someone that so casually spoke of dissolving her guild but the proposal was made nonetheless with Kon hoping his jest would ease the blow.

In spite of her power and reputation, Karisa, more or less, stood aside and instead suggested Kon lead the group while she’d serve under him. “Hmm…” Rubbing the chin as he recalled the last time he took control of any position of authority, Sentinel Syndicate… Things were certainly lively back in those days, he was honestly surprised the crown hadn’t thrown him in jail for all the terrible things that happened under his ruling in the Sieghart Mountains. What was to stop the past from reoccurring?,

Perhaps with Karisa at the helm she’d be able to ensure he didn’t lull himself into a cold, authoritarian ruler. Accepting the proposal, the ranger looked out into the grassy plains before them. “I’m not sure whether you know this but I was once a guild master, the leader of Sentinel Syndicate, I’m sure you’ve heard of it, I went down a dark path back then, while this is asking a lot, make sure I don’t again.”

#9Karisa 

Different Yet Similar [Konyo] Empty Tue May 10, 2022 6:18 pm

Karisa

"Mmm, yes, sometimes it can be quite hard to not go that path..." she gazed away as she motioned herself into a different position. She had her knees close to her chin as she rested her chin against the knees, arms wrapping around her legs. Her eyes looked at Kon and wondered how she could help when she couldn't help herself sometimes. Sure, she was known to help people and was seen as a statue of good, but deep inside she still had darkness. She still experimented on people, sure they were criminals, but to her they were. In her past she did it to anyone, but inside... she wanted to do more than that.

She wanted to burn the world, see the world die. This was a thought that she had no idea where it came from. A voice, that's all there was to it. She gave a motherly smile as her eyes were filled with darkness yet had warmth to them. "Of course, I will do my best, but I will have to ask the same from you," she could feel that Eris disappeared as she was no longer around for the moment. "Sooner the better though, so send me a letter once we go with this idea... well of course unless someone else grabs me or..." her voice was lowered as she looked away, "nevermind, but the case being," she looked back at them, "I believe I need rest,~" she started to stand up, leaving her seating. "If you change your mind of course, let me know on that as well," she softly spoke once more before leaving as she felt something coming... Was it the darkness in her heart or was it something else?

Perhaps someone else...

-exit-

#10Kon 

Different Yet Similar [Konyo] Empty Tue May 31, 2022 5:29 am

Kon

It had been a while since the two had really spoken with one another and the differences between them definitely were telling. At the same time, he was surprised to see her being able to sympathize with his perceptions of good and bad. "What had she done?" Kon thought to himself, as she only echoed his own words and requested the same support. "It would be an honor for me to watch over you and ensure that you don't succumb to your own vices." Steering someone on the right course wasn't something Kon was overly unfamiliar with instead what had worried the archer more was the wavery tones they had used to illustrate their fickle nature. While time wasn't something that worried the man, the idea that he'd lose out on someone so valuable definitely was. Wanting to hold them to their word, Kon rose to respond and stated merely. "I won't be changing my mind, I will come find you when it is time, but for now I will let you rest." Nothing more to be gained from the exchange the two departed in good terms.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum