Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Kazimir Seiryu 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:38 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Kazimir reached for the top balcony. His toes lifted high on the hard metal rung of the tall ladder. "Come on," A banner hung from his mouth that read 'Welcome,' in big letters with bursts of fireworks designed on the edges. His hands fiddled with a hook, trying to fasten it into the wall.

The small exceed stood on the railings of the banister wrapping garland around it. "You could just fly up there, captain," Mist remarked.

"It's a waste of magic," Kaz mumbled through the banister still hanging from his pursed lips. With a huff, the mage finally pinned the hook into the wall. His feet slipped and he teetered, wobbling his arms, searching for anything to grasp onto. The mage tightened his core and the flapping of his arms brought him back forward. "Phew, That was close," he said clearly as he took the banister out of his mouth and hung it on the hook.

The hall was trickling in with a few guild members to help set up. Small plates of food were already laid out, and a box of donuts was flipped open for all those that were working to enjoy. The wind mage sat on the top of the ladder and watched the almost empty guildhall. In his mind, it was filling up with more and more mages, and he was excited to see the direction of the guild and for the announcement, he needed to make later on. "This time...maybe things will be different. Adriana."

WC 240

#2Kaito 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:55 am

Kaito

Kaito watched as the guild leader nearly took a great fall but caught himself, he sighed knowing Kaz could have just flown. Kai sighs to himself as he avoided bumping into people in the crowd that are going into the guild, as he didn't want to cause any accidents on the starting day of it all he was made to do manual labor so he was more helping on the ground and some other side areas he didn't think anyone would ever even come in contact with.

Revy looked up at mist and crossed her arms. "Stop slacking Mist double time." She said in a teasing tone and stood by the bottom of the ladder in case the ladder starts to tilt on the guild master again. She didn't look like much but she could still hold a ladder.

Kai watched Revy hold the ladder after grilling poor little Mist again. He figured she was just happy to see him. Kai gets a few signs and places them around for what they are serving some of the activities taking place, more greeting signs and if they really wanted to know rules. Kai figures this event will go off the rails at some turn rather it be a Fairy Tail member or some other guilds member that causes the first spark that sets this stage ablaze like a great bonfire of trouble, excitement and hopeful fun.

(237)

#3Dan 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:20 am

Dan
Dan looked around nervously as he helped set up the tables for the party. He had only been a member of the guild for a few days at this point. Despite this he could hardly hide the excitement he felt at being here, being a mage of fairy tail had been a dream of his since he was a small child. He picked up another set of plates to transfer to the tables as he watched the guild leader nearly fall before catching himself. This struck him as odd from what he had heard flying was one of the guild leaders skills.

Dan shook his head as he placed the plates at the assigned table and began to rub his palms on his pants to dry them a bit. Normally Dan isn't one who gets intimidated easily but after seeing some of the other mages he held no illusion about his place in the guild. He was the low man on the proverbial total pole, he unstood and accepted that. Hopefully he could meet some of the other members of the guild during the party. He sighed as he returned to get more plates and silverware from the kitchen. 'man this is more stressful then I thought it would be' Dan thought to himself silently as he continued his work.

Word Count: 220

#4Kazimir Seiryu 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:55 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"Slacking! Alright then," Mist smiled back at his long-lost friend and rolled up his tiny sleeves with fire in his eyes. He looked at the garland like a mortal foe and sped through the rest as fast as he could. "Just make sure my clumsy master doesn't fall," Mist joked back down. Kaz was too preoccupied to notice any of the slight jab at him.

"Thanks," The wind mage called down to the other exceed as the ladder stopped wobbling. He pinned the last bit up and began his climb down. "Nice to meet you Revy." He said as he passed by the exceed. It was rare to see another of the creatures that were like Mist. This was most likely the first time Kaz had seen another one.

"Good to see you made it Kaito. Too bad we didn't have time to get another batch of your cookies," he nodded at his guildmate. knowing all too well he was more of a lone wolf and not one for too big a social gathering.

Then there was the other member of the guild. Someone new, who Kaz had yet to meet. it seemed there were a few people trickling into the guild now. Kaz opened the door to the kitchen for the new Fairy member. "Hello, Dan. I believe your acceptance paperwork came across my desk not long ago. Welcome to the guild. I hope you have found everything well."

A small band began to set up in the corner. The instruments clanked together and symbols dropped onto the floor, but the band scooped them up hastily. Some of the younger mages in the guild squabbled over who would decorate what and who would get the best seat near the bar.

Mist floated down to meet Revy, "How have you been my departed friend?"

WC 300

#5Kaito 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:53 pm

Kaito

Revy giggled as she watched mist work while she keep the ladder steady, she makes sure to be out of the masters way when he comes down so not to cause an issue or cause the man to trip. Nice to finally meet you and see where mist has gone. There should probably be two other exceeds around as well. She smiles figuring Lani and Nimbus would be around some where, which also means that yuurei and Renji will be around as well.

He looks at the Fairy Tail guild master not sure if he is teasing Kai or not about the cookies. Yeah sorry about that I forgot this was coming up, that is what I get for over wording. He smiles at the master his teeth are more sharp then the last time they had met, Kai rubs the back of his head. Yes he was still a little careful around crowds but he wasn’t gonna ruin the mood if he could help it.

She looks at him and bops his nose. Don’t say departed, it makes me sound like I died or something. she giggles softly glad to see him again. I have been well just watching over Kai, how about you? she stands tall and proud.

(213)

#6Dan 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:22 am

Dan
Dan nodded to the master as he walked passed "yes sir this my third day here, and I'm enjoying it so far. Honestly it's a bit intimidating to be around such powerful mages but it's definitely a dream come true for me I've wanted to be a fairy tail mage since I was a child." Dan finished setting up the table and began to look around the room. The party was really starting to come together it would seem. Dan wasn't completely sure what the party was for as he had only recently joined but when has fairy tail ever needed a reason to party. He wiped his hands off and started back towards the kitchen.

As he entered he grabbed some plates with snacks like sandwiches or bags of chips on them, small things that the guild could eat on the go as the continued to prepare. "I'll take these out so the rest of the guild can snack on them if they need anything to eat so they won't be sneaking stuff from the kitchen." Dan told his fellow guild mates who were working in the kitchen. He walks back over to the door and enters the guild hall again. He walked over to a nearby table and set the plates down. "If anybody wants something to eat there are snacks over here feel free to take some." Dan said to his fellow guild members as he walked off to try to find someplace else to help at.

Word Count: 250
Total Word Count: 470

#7Ghost 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:17 am

Ghost
As Rayne sat on so quietly in the corner of the hall. She was glad that no one had even noticed her yet. As she was somewhat happy that she saw a few other exceeds. But the fact remained that she did not know anyone besides Judith and Ghost. As for how Ghost had explained to her that the guild master. Was a man who could turn into a bat. Rayne was expecting to see a bat flying around with a man's head on it. But surely this was not the case. As she was well aware of what was going on today. She was still a bit nervous to introduce herself. As she was going to wait for Ghost to come. However, he said he was going to be late for the party. As nobody should ever show up to the party early.

But she knew he was just saying that so. He would not have to help put things together with the others. But she would try her best to substitute for him in that department. As she slowly reached over to grab a broom close by. She would start to sweep an already swept floor. Albeit a little dust was around. As always she did not even know that she was making a loud noise with the sweeping. But her best bet was to pretend she was alone.

Meanwhile, in the guildhall. Ghost would be in one of the library's rooms. But he was not reading. As he had a book over his face and his legs were on the desk. He was fast asleep, and such a quiet place it was not hard for him too. But one thing is for sure. When he does wake up it was going to be a P-A-R-T-Y.

WC304

Spoiler:
#8Kazimir Seiryu 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:38 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz waves his hand as he was just joking with kai about the cookies to signal it wasn't a big deal, "No worries. Just teasing you. You have been working really hard. You've climbed in power exponentially since the last time we saw each other. You'll have to tell me how much you've improved. I'll be right back." Kaz gestures that he'll be right back.

The wind mage nodded at Dan and extended a handshake, "Well we are happy to have you. No reason to be intimidated. We're all here to do our best and help one another reach a new height." Dan seemed like a pleasant and optimistic member.

Mist

Mist smiles at the playful bop of his nose from an old friend. "Long Lost then," mist replied with a chuckle. The small exceed looked over to Kai to see what kind of ally Revy was traveling with. "I hope it has been a safe journey. I've been good. Traveling with Kazimir is easy. He just spends a lot of time in his office or with his family...Mostly," The exceed left off, thinking about the more risky parts of their time together. "And you? Kaito seems to be working hard?"

Kaz

Kaz returned to the front of the guild as everything was finally ready. He took in a deep breath ready to speak when a burst of water showered over half the room. Two mages stood face to face. One had water dripping from their arms and the other multiplied his size by two. They clashed and almost fell into Dan.

"Hey..." Kaz started to call out when more guests began to walk in. "Kaito can you calm them down," Kaz asked as the wind mage headed to the front to greet the newcomers and make sure they didn't get thrust into the conflict.

wc 320
total 860

#9Kaito 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:18 pm

Kaito

Kaito thinks that is the fastest he has seen some one humanly speak to him in a passing environment style of speaking, he smirks and laughs softly. Clearly the master hasn’t changed that much in the last two years while he had been missing from the guild that is good to see and know. He figures it should be a good talk later with master if either of them can find time for it. He looks at some of the new members that had joined while he was off bettering himself and sees most of them had been slacking plus other members are getting the fighting out earlier than normal and he sees they are actually starting to use magic vs the other, the words no more than leave Kaz’s mouth and Kai appears where they are and he out stretches his hands and they both disappear.

He figures a bit of a time out will do those two some good, Kai is hopeful the dimensional monsters will teach them some manners and team work, plus why not to start fights on event days, cause Judith isn’t the only one with punishments they can hand out to them. They reappear about ten minutes later at the bar and they start drink together after the time they just had to face together.

Revy giggled at the long lost comment cause it had been years so long lost did in fact fit what happened. He has kept me busy that is for sure, he always works hard and after something happened just recently he has to work a little bit harder. She has no real need to tell Mist everything crazy Kai and her have ran through lately. But she was happy to have seen them again and she looks at the mages that Kai made quick work of. Seems they are already in the spirit, don’t worry they will be safe, hope they learn respect from it. she stood tall and proud of her partner.

(335)

#10Dan 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:24 pm

Dan
Dan watched as a small scuffle broke out between guild members and had to jump to the side to avoid them crashing into him. 'whoa that was a close one.' Dan thought to himself as he watched another guild members send the two trouble makers away. Dan was unsure what kind of magic that was 'maybe teleportation?' Dan thought silently as he reached for a broom to begin sweeping. It was almost time for the party so Dan wanted to get the last of the preparation and clean up done soon. He was really looking forward to it, of all the stories his father had told him about fairy tail it was the parties he had always wanted to see.

As Dan finished up with his sweeping he began to walk around the room to see if there was anything else that needed done. As he looked he noticed the two people who were causing a ruckus earlier were drinking by the bar, both of them wearing a odd expression on their faces. 'where ever he sent them must not have been pleasant that is for sure' Dan thought as he shook his head. Dan not seeing much else to do walked over to the guild master "sir it looks like we are almost ready, is there anything else you need done?" Dan asked as he arrived.

Word Count: 227
Total Word Count: 697

#11Khnurn 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:32 am

Khnurn
The city of Magnolia truly was a beautiful place. Sea side and with plentiful blessings that Sol had allotted to it natural beauty, Seika could truly appreciate the amount of time, effort and work that it had taken to build the city itself into one of the major commerce areas in Fiore. It was beautiful enough that Seika had even considered bringing Hitomi one day, the demure Joyan woman definitely would've enjoyed this more than their excursion to Oak but that was outside of Seika's hands if he were completely honest. Still he would have to make it up to the woman after everything was said and done later, maybe some jewelry? He'd ask Khalfani later if the boy ever stopped for two seconds from scheming about this, that or the other.

Regardless, the large man had been dispatched to aid in assisting Eastern Fiore and bolstering their numbers. As a Captain-Commander he was tasked with overseeing the various companies beneath him and since he spent most of his time in the North with his own company and squads, a visit to the East to at least ensure that they weren't goofing off was in order. Thankfully for the men and women of the Eastern company had kept their routine up to snuff, or at least made the image of such for Seika's arrival. The large man was notoriously hard to please, or at least that's what they had heard from their northern brethren. The inspection had taken most of the morning, but unfortunately for them, Seika had deemed it necessary to stay within the area for the next few days to properly assess their readiness and ability to keep Magnolia as a whole under wraps. Of course that was the official reason. The unofficial reason was the reason he now stood before the illustrious and infamous guild house of Fiore's most prominent and rowdy legal guild, Fairy Tail.

A hefty scowl crossed the large Knight's face. The deep brown creases detailing his face in such a way that his displeasure was not only known, but could be used as a useful deterrent to keep stupid inquiries about things like his day from the mouths of others. The civilians kept well enough away from his presence, and most of the mages did the same. It wasn't as if he was trying to be overly antagonistic, but when he felt strongly about something, it tended to override even hardwired common sense.

Stepping into the building, he was immediately greeted with the sight of party streamers and guild members moving about to prepare for some sort of celebration. Clearly there was some sort of festival coming to the guild that they were preparing for. Among the various individuals gathered there, at least two stood out to Seika. One a relative newcomer to the scene of high ranking mages. The recently discovered Dimensional Dragon, Kaito Todaro. The name itself hadn't been making waves in terms of take downs or bounties captured, but the boys strength was something to be respected, considering he held the same rank as Seika at nearly half the age. The other needed almost no introduction however. The current reigning guild master and Celestial Wind Dragon himself, Kazimir Seiryu. Now if there was someone that Seika could hope to recruit to his side, it was that man. Of course that was probably after he had petitioned to have the man's guild demoted to Independent status, but that was with merit and any who knew of Seika's reasons agreed with it, they just also agreed that Seika took a far too harsh of a stance on the matter.

Scoffing at the thought, the large man would enter the guild hall properly, walking up to the two mages while ignoring the smaller lesser known individuals around him. Keeping his sight trained on the Celestial Wind and the Dimensional Dragon, the large knight would stop relatively near to them before finally speaking up, "Good day to you all." He would begin in Fiorian, reminding himself to stick to the language of the natives, "Just stopping by to pay a visit. I will be in town for the next few days as to observe and examine the Rune Knight garrison stationed here in Magnolia. Figured I'd announce my presence since you lot are the go to mages in this region." His statement could have been construed as backhanded, but he truly didn't care. For now he would play nice and observe, if there was something of worth from these people, he would act accordingly, but until then they were still pretty high on his shit list.

795/2000

#12Ghost 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:52 pm

Ghost
As Ghost was now all ready. It would be a brand new him. He would now sport his long white silverish hair. But there was something different about this time skip version of himself. It was him finding out about his new racial powers. These last two years have been hell for Ghost and that was mostly because the Rune Knights kept messing with him. Even though he beat every last case all one hundred and ten of them. Ghost was starting to think they had it out for him. But as of lately he has been on the low key.

As he walked down the stairs and into the party. He would look around and see more than familiar faces. More importantly, he would see a Rune Knight for some odd reason. Soon enough he would make his way up to the group. As the Rune Knight was speaking with his two guildmates. Ghost would cut and would say."Well look what the wind then brought in. The judge said I was free to go, mate. Yet here you are. Welcome to the Fairy Tail guild. Where each guild is hired by name. Unlike the Rune Knight." Before he could go on Rayne would ease her way towards him. Hiding behind his right leg. As Ghost would then look to Kaz and say."Hey Cap'n how ya been? It's been a long while hasn't it?" He would say with his happy-go-lucky persona as usual.

Spoiler:
#13Kazimir Seiryu 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:28 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz looked over his shoulder as he was heading to the door. Kaito had appeared next to the two ruffians. He had heard the mage's powers had grown but, his brow arched when Kaito sent teleported the two people away, leaving Dan unharmed in the middle of it all. That was powerful magic. Dan soon slipped by the ruckus and approached Kaz.

"I think all is well now. We can get things started and I can make some introductions," he nodded, thinking it was easier for everyone to meet with only a few of them there. Kaito was still close by so he'd start with those two. The wind mage placed a hand on Dan's shoulder and nodded at Kaito, But before he could begin, another interruption came into the guild. A man dressed in familiar attire, that gave flashbacks to the wind mage.

Kaz turned to face Seika, who was gathering quite the reputation himself. The air in the guildhall fell stagnant. The knights had a long-standing history of unease with the Fairy Tail guild. he wondered if the man was here for leisure or to keep a watchful eye on their party. Most of the mages went back to partying as the Rune Knight headed straight to the guild master and Kaito.

"Dan this is Kaito. He is one of the top mage's here. He's really effective at questing if you need any info on that sort of thing. And without a doubt, we are all here to help you," Kaz spoke right before Seika arrived before them. And also giving the two of them an out, in case they didn't want to get tangled up with a rune knight. He wasn't sure yet if any laws had been broken.

"Seika, correct. I didn't expect a Rune Knight to come all this way. Thanks for stopping in. We appreciate it," Kazimir nodded with a smile, ignoring any potential backhanded comment that could have been implied.

Kaz took a small breath as he saw Ghost enter. Inconvenient timing to say the least, from the most tightrope walking mage in the guild when it came to laws. "Ah Ghost good to see you," he said trying to divert the young mage's overtness towards the Knight.

"Good to hear the judge cleared you, but try to be a little more careful. You'll have to fill me in on some of your adventures," Kaz pulled out the old rune knight pendant from his robe. He didn't wear it anymore but he kept it as a reminder. "You know I used to be a knight once Ghost. They are just doing their job. There was a time without them, and crime went on the rise. Guilds were overworked trying to keep up with the large force of the knights gone." Kaz replied, but it was also to make his feeling known that while they were a guild, he left the responsibility of criminal hunting to the knights unless there was a request for help that came to them.

He turned back to Seika, "Will you be joining us for some food and songs?" Kaz asked as the band began to play an upbeat melody that traveled through the hall. The lights flickered to life and the banners swayed with the lively ruckus of the guildhall. Mages sang along with the song and tussled over whose quests had been the hardest. Food drifted out of the kitchen toward the group.

Mist

"Mage's are always trying to push themselves higher," Mist shook his head with a lopsided smile, thinking about the constant dangers that the guild members threw themselves into. "Kaz took a couple of trips recently that really changed him too. he said he has something to announce later tonight." Mist looks as Kaito deals with the other mages and places his tiny hands on his hips. "Impressive. He has been working hard. Where do they go?"

The party was in full swing now.

Wc680
Total 1540

#14Kaito 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:02 am

Kaito

Revy looks at Mist then but to the man that just straight talked like that rune knights face. She sees Rayne. "Seems Rayne picked herself an odd partner." She couldn't see herself working with such a seemly brash man like Rayne, But she knows Rayne is more meek so maybe she was drawn to his bigger personality. "So that means at least five out of the six of us are in this side of the world, and three of us chose Fairies, that is interesting." She was unsure how this happened by she hoped that the Rune Knight didn't just crash the party to up root someone and make a scene in front of the people arriving.

Revy looked at Mist when he asked where those two had been sent to and she giggles. "Hard to tell with Kai, but they will probably come back on their best behavior. Hopefully they will have learned from it." She had a slightly evil looking smile on her face just thinking about them learning their lesson.

"But I wish he was a little more balanced on if he is friendly or if he is distant." She rubs the back of her head and she wonders if this is really gonna be a good day or if this knight showing up was a bad omen of this to come. She knows Kai as a few run ins with the Rune Knights that she know went either bad or ended swiftly.

Kai rubs the back of his head not sure if he is really all that he mostly just wandered off on his own and just sneak in took requests and fled so no one spoke to him and he didn't risk bumping into anyone else. "Nice to meet you Dan hopefully you are fitting in well and not letting the seniors bully you too much." Kai sees the Rune Knight and he wonders what is going on here.

Kai knowing he hadn't done anything stayed firmly where he was in case the guild master was gonna need to have himself saved from this very rough and tough looking Rune Knight, He feels like this Rune Knight could probably kill him with a side ways glance so he Kept himself ready to warp out if he had to. He hears the usual path of destruction steps from one of the more unusual members of the guild Ghost, he hadn't had the pleasure or displease of meeting this man before but from the stories he had heard they might want to get a lawyer to lessen what trouble ghost might cause.

He sees the man talk to the Knight in and odd manner and he can clearly see that Kaz is nearly holding his breath in fear of what ghost is gonna cause. Today is a big day for the guild and there are many guests from around the country that are showing or have shown up already and Kaz can't have this party going to hell before it even really gets to start.

He hears ghost speak about the judge letting him off and now Kai is even more worried for where this party is gonna be going from this moment on as ghost clearly is gonna destroy something before the night ends and they might end up in Rune Knight hands by the end of the night. Kai looks at the pendant he had heard that Kaz had served and was a decent one if not a prodigy in his youth, but those are rumors and things written down from peoples opinions of him and his work so he can't be sure how much is true and how much was someone just trying to blow smoke up Kaz's ass.

Kai looked to the knight as Kaz questioned if he would be staying for the fun and entertainment of the night, if the man had any issue with the request Kai is pretty sure this Rune Knight would let them know about it Kai keeps the name Seika in his mind in case later he has to do anything about naming a body if the party gets out of hand and the roof ends up coming down on them. The sound of the music ends up spooking Kai a little and his hood flips up, he waves to the men and then he jumps backwards into a portal figuring he should probably use his magic to keep the service times low to help get food and drinks out faster and to help break up any fights and disagreements that may end up breaking out inside before Judith gets her hands on them for ruining the party.
(791)

#15Judith Karlinius 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:35 am

Judith Karlinius
Oh joy, If there was a day to ever be late, It was now. was it really something she considered worth the pay off after all she always preferred how she always did things. Now she felt like she was late and behind on so many things because she was relaxing and had taken a bit more time doing things today. Or she slept thinking it would not last too long with it being longer."Well, I guess the guild is gonna be unhappy with me today, I intended to go shopping before work today..."Judith muttered to herself.

Then again Judith might have also slowed down to make sure she was home a bit more as well since well. Someone at home was a lot older than she was nowadays, fairly different when she was expecting to pass on from old age with him. For now she should not keep thinking about that for it was one of always lingering thoughts upon her mind, For she had for tricks but most did not. At least she could most likely still get the normal things she wanted to get that day out of the way. Since it was the start of everything to come even if Judith did not know it yet. It could be good for her that she took her time. No doubt Kazimir still had things under control and would most likely complain to her that she did not take much time to herself. Even if he tall Judith it was never a worry because it was not like her job was ever at risk nor was it anything that could not be done later, Just just managed to keep it on the go and consistently going for long time and always just dreaded moments like these.

It was another simple day for Judith even if she was late. As long as the place was not blown up into a few thousand pieces Judith would consider it a pretty good day. At least eventually Judith did arrive to the guild, Through the front door as she always did. Basket of various items in hand, Letting out a bit of a yawn while she walked. So far Judith noted everything seemed so happy and casual. The guild hall has not blown up yet and there was no blood on the floor. So far a good morning but she would still prepare. It was not that Judith seemed to ignore everyone she was just catching up on what she needed did before most people in the guild or around for awake for them to see, Her prep work in the kitchen.

Then well her normally musical humming would start lighting up the guild hall. Judith would wash her hands, Cook a few things, Gather a plate to put them one. Pick up a mug fill it with a green tea. Her first order of business was getting a bit of an update from Kazimir of if anything interesting was going on. For the moment forgoing her normal greeting to Kazimir, The arrival of Dan and his joining must have been one Judith was not around."Oh...A new face is there?"Judith mentioned after placing Kazimir a plate of pancakes and a cup of green tea with a bit of lemon, Just normal of Judith."I see Kazimir did the process rather then I this time."Judith said with one of the louder times anyone could hear her laugh."Hello Dan. I am Judith."Since she was already on the go and working she just continued at it.

Then mentioning in general."Good work on not blowing up the place so far. I shall open up in a few minutes."Even if she was a bit behind, Judith was not getting right to work like the busy woman she was. Sure other things were already laid out, But it would not really be all that fitting since she was not looking to take a day off, But it seemed other people had already been in the kitchen so she would clean up what was already lingering around. It made Judith ponder if Yohannes is okay or was just busy with a few other things she had going, Not that she would complain about it in the end, It was better to be out and able.

Then Seika's arrival into the guild hall did spark her interest, Could see Judith's head sticking out of the kitchen for a moment. in this case the one person she noticed who spoke first was Ghost letting out a sigh as she walked out of the kitchen."Not all people who work for the Rune Knights are here for you Ghost, Some are actually here for their own reasons."She also just laughed about that slightly. Ghost might not enjoy them, But Judith actually welcomed the rune knights.

Even adding into what Kazimir mentioned about him being a Rune Knight."That was a fairly long time a go, Then again it was also the time my daughter was in the Rune Knights with him."But since they had reason for it. Kazimir for the most might have the main conversation with Seika. However Judith would do her normal things."Would you like something to eat or drink Seika? I will gladly prepare anything you might need."That was Judith's normal thing, She was not going to go into a lot of details of other things unless asked.

Then well now that Judith would make sure anyone else might not need anything."While I am cooking things in the kitchen, Would anyone else like anything?"As long as it was reasonable Judith would have no problem working their order into what she was doing already."Maybe some one could bring out guest a chair to sit in as well." In Judith's eyes it was rude to leave Seika just standing there, This was her normal bar or inn worker way of being.

WC:1001

#16Dan 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:20 pm

Dan
Dan stoid by nervously as a few other guild members began to introduce themselves. The first being the man who teleported the two hotheads from earlier. Dan nods and offer a mildly nervous smile to him "so far so good on that front I'm still getting used to everything but everyone has been helpful in getting me situated." Dan finishes with a nod and smile. Not long after that a rune knight entered the guild through the doors. The man was quite large and gave off a intimidating aura to Dan. Mildly sweating Dan kept quite as the large knight spoke to Kazimir and Kaito this was someone Dan could tell was strong just by looking at him. The situation began to get tense as someone named ghost appeared and began to seemingly taunt the large rune knight. Dan waited quietly for the large man's response.

Though before anything could be said Kazimir seemed to attempt to defuse the situation. 'lets hope this works I would rather not see anyone getting arrested today.' Dan thought to himself as he awaited the response from the large man. The tension felt like you could cut it with a knife. Dan inhaled and straightened his back up stood resolutely to hopefully not give off that he is nervous. Dan sincerely hoped the situation would improve soon especially since it seemed the party was almost ready.

Word Count: 232
Total Word Count: 929

#17Khnurn 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:54 am

Khnurn
Pleasantly surprised to visibly concerned, would be the range of variable emotions that Seika could ascertain from those around him as he addressed Kazimir. The strongest and weirdest one was the slight bit of fear that the Dimensional Dragon showed towards him, whether it was the amount of chaos that could be caused just by Seika being there and likely provoking an incident in a guild well known for having said bouts of chaos be common place, or rather Seika's presence within the guild hall and the exponential increase of someone doing something dumb enough to warrant being arrested were any ones guess. The boys restlessness however was something to warrant enough of Seika's attention that he ignore the two smaller, weaker, and less well known guild members, whether they spoke or not. It wasn't so much a sign of disrespect but rather a lack of interest and an extreme case of them not being famous enough to warrant an investigation, no matter the claims to grandeur they may or may not have.

Returning his attention to the Dragon, it would be Kazimir that would direct his attention as the man seemingly let the back handed comment slide off his shoulder like water off the side of his guild hall. Good man, way to be the better in this situation, showed poise and character to not stoop to a crass shouting match. Nodding at the sight of the aged medallion, Seika would acknowledge his apparent senior in this case, "Of course, I've heard of your exploits, they were before my time with the organization but there are still a few whispers about you within the halls." This time he returned the man's speech with a bit of respect, being able to keep things on track was something that Seika respected after all.

It was around this time that a young woman would poke her head out of the kitchen and begin to interact with those around her. Much like the two small fry, she had a weaker aura about her, but that was less due to the fact that she was actually weak, and more along the lines that she seemed to be a non combatant that was forced to learn the arts if only to protect herself. Interesting. It was intriguing the ship that was run here, full of weakness and strength all around, yet seemingly also filled with braggarts, cowards and statesmen all the same. Fairy Tail truly was an enigmatic guild. Deciding to continue to be polite, if only for the time being as there was no outward hostility and thus being overly obtuse would be rather rude for someone paying a house visit, Seika would graciously accept Judith's offer for food, "If only it won't trouble you. Some water and a sandwich would be appreciated."

With that and all of the other distractions out of the way, Seika would redirect his attention back to Kazimir for the third time, having been offered to stay during the guilds celebration. It was an offer that he easily accepted with a simple, "I think I can stay for a while, I'm not needed at the barracks until tomorrow." Of course, while he was aware of Fairy Tail's reputation as a rowdy guild, Seika himself wasn't too terribly familiar with their particular brand of chaotic good will and cheer. It was only a matter of time before something exploded violently behind him, causing him to take a glance if only for a second. It was enough time for the Dimensional Dragon to open up a portal behind himself, prompting Seika to return his attention to the boy just before he vacated everyone's presence.

"Rather jumpy that one is? Surprised someone so powerful could be so... meek." It was actually a bit disgusting in Seika's opinion. With power like that the young man should've at least stood his ground alongside his Master. Showed solidarity in the peaceful acceptance that the man displayed. Instead he undermined the visual that Kazimir portrayed by giving Seika the impression that things weren't nearly as positive within the guild as they should have been. Maybe a closer investigation actually was in order, if only to truly understand all who called Fairy Tail home.

1528/2500

#18Ghost 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:51 am

Ghost
It was as if his head was spinning around and around. It was said he was tired from just trying to catch a break. But for once he did not have to worry about a thing. As he listened to Kaz talk. A person he respected so well. Who even accepted him for not even being able to control his magic properly and that meant a lot. Because that is the reason he even got into this mess. As the kingdom truly thought he made messes on purpose. But after explaining things he was let off the hook. But still, that doesn't give the Rune Knights an excuse for always bashing and looking down on Fairy Tail at all. But when Kaz pulled out some sort of badge of honor to show Ghost he would look at it in all and then a smile would come over his face a big one.

As he started to laugh he would look at Kaz and then would say. "It makes sense now Cap'n it makes perfect sense. Why the Rune Knights are beefing with the guild. Although it is not a direct beef. I think it came down to you. I think this guy came here for you. After all, you were one of the best Rune Knights to ever do it, and now you are here. Leading the strongest guild you know their rivals. Yep, it is all coming together now and I can't say I am shocked at this." Just as he said that he would look at Judith who put her thoughts on the subject and then he would reply to her. "Yeah I know but still. Why come all this way just to hate. I get they save the city time and time again. But Mother Fairy what I don't get is. How come the kingdom asks her to help. Then complain about how we help them. Like what gives I mean your welcome and all that. But hey that's just me and my two cents. Anyway, I think im gonna go head out front and catch one fresh air. After all, I cleared on my next mission." Another person he admired so well. Especially since she kind of scares him. He might not party too wild when she is around. As something indeed would break.

As he looked to Kaz he would then say to him."It's hard being the man Cap'n but you make it looks so easy. But I need to talk to ya when the night is done." Just as he said that he would turn to leave and he would see Dan. He would laugh a little as he said, "Welcome to the guild mate. Where you officially stepped on the right side of sanity." Not waiting for the new mage to respond he would walk off. As he yelled out to Rayne."WHAT ARE WE RAYNE?" The sky exceed is not known to get loud or even like to be in the spotlight. But with Ghost as her partner that was neo impossible. As she bowed to her fellow exceeds as a way of saying see ya later. She would fly behind Ghost as he walked out the door. Just as it closed she could be heard saying "ANGELIC."

Wc772
TWC1,119

Spoiler:
#19Kazimir Seiryu 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:31 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz nodded as the mother of fairies appeared. She brought out her usual cheer and caught up on things. Unlike normal, she asked Kaz about any updates. The wind mage took a pancake and held it ready to be eaten. "Well. We have a new member named Dan. He is right over there. On top of that, I have some fun announcements for later. The guild is starting to pick up though." He tossed down the pancake as he finished speaking.

Judith was not far behind to support the history of the knights. Although the mention of Judi's name flashed a bit of sorrow across the wind mage's face. It was still fresh information to him after all. His eye shifted to Dan who was standing straight-backed but hadn't left. It had to be an off-putting moment for the new member.

Kaz waved off the compliment from the rune knight in a friendly manner, "It was a long time ago now. Thank you though. I do still try to keep up with what the knights are doing. it's good to see them reinstated and back into the swing of things." He made eye contact with the rune knight once more.

"What," Kaz exclaimed in an almost jovial and confused way when Ghost shifted the blame to him. The wind mage cleared his throat and followed it with a breathy laugh. "I hope I haven't done anything to get them made at me. He shook his head and took a small exhale, "In the end we are all on the same side." Ghost did like to stir the pot it seemed, and Kaz hoped that the young man's jeering didn't get to the rune knight. It was one thing for a tussle to happen between the mages. But Kaz didn't want to get caught up in the middle of anything. "Oh yes, of course. A little later today then."

Kaz brought his attention back to Seika as Ghosts wandered outside. "Wonderful," the wind mage replied and stepped to the side so Seika could get a full view of the guildhall and the members. "You can sit with me and Judith if you'd like." He said and Watched Kaito step into a portal and vanish.

"Hmm. He's just not much of a people person. Social gatherings aren't his thing, but when it comes to getting work done, there are few better." Kaz gestured toward the table and then took the main floor.

"Judith, leave the work to us today," he gave a quick wink that was uncommon for the mage. As if he had something up his sleeve.

"Welcome everyone to our little celebration in Fairy Tail. I'm glad you could all make it. I wanted to bring us together to meet all the new members and get a good feeling for the future direction of the guild. But for now. Let's get to know each other. Relax and have a good time!"

He returned to his seat. Ghost was outside contemplating. Kaito was teleporting around the guild and Judith was being the ever-watchful mother. He placed a hand on Dan's shoulder, "Come and join me and the others," he invited the young mage to the table with Judith. "Judith is like a mother around here. She can help you with whatever you need."

Mist

"Ghost is out there. He has a tendency to explode things...by accident." Mist added. "Huh, that is weird. Who knows maybe its just something about the guild that draws personalities in." Or more likely right place at the right time. Luck was on their side.

"Kai is scary, but that is really cool," Mist stepped next to Revy and patted his friend on the back. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll bring him out of his shell and balance him out." Mist smiled at his friend and then looked to Kaz, "I just have to worry about Kaz throwing himself headfirst into danger all the time. He doesn't seem like it. but he can be reckless and stubborn."

WC 600
Total 2100

#20Kaito 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:32 am

Kaito

Kaito keeps his eyes on the rune knight not wanting to cause him an issue, but helps keep the orders going out so Judith and others can keep their eyes on the path they are trying to pave with their great cooking and drinks the best in the east some were rumored to say. He knows not to cause the rune knight and his other guild mates any trouble, he steels himself then walks up to the knight.

"Sorry for not introducing myself correctly my master would probably be laughing at me for that. But it is nice to meet you Mister Seika, as long as you are here I hope we may please your need for entertainment, food and drink." He bows his head to the rune knight, then stands up straight back to his six foot four height. "I have a curse so I usually avoid being close to people, so they do not accidentally get a horrible time."

Revy wonders why Ghost had to be here and why Rayne even followed him. She sighed and looked at Mist. Hopefully they don’t cause any trouble out there. The exceed sees Kaito go closer to the knight and she makes her way over to them and she looks at the very well built rune knight Nice to meet you I am Revy and I am Kai’s partner and an exceed.

(233)

#21Judith Karlinius 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:11 pm

Judith Karlinius
Well these things just seemed to happen so, typical with in the nature of how the people were, Dan was new so Judith did not get right away how he was suppose to be, But that might not matter long enough down the road. But she did answer Ghost's pondering before he left."Everyone is bound to duty and restrictions with in how to make sure keeping people are safe. It is questionable the amount of force is needed and up for debate when your not there to be the one to bare the flag."It was a figure of speech but it made her point.

Then making sure to mention."You and I will get a chance to speak to each other a bit more later. I promise you it will not be anything harmful,Dan keep in mind, I am here for the guild."Coming from an elf lady with horns it was sure like Judith was in fact her own oddity with in the guild but always seemed delighted. So far it was a normal Fairy Tail welcome, Perfect at least in the mind of herself. things can continue on with out problem. Hopefully, But if Ghost was going to make sure to behave himself even better.

It might be something to agree on with taking a break but it was strange."If it is something you view a bit more beneficial then I don't see why not."It was strange to be asked not to do something, since it would make her wonder who else would do it."Who else will get the requests done?"Which was a good ponder about it. She was the only one who when she was here who really managed and took care of the kitchen but maybe it as too in deep with in thoughts.

But at least, she could agree to it."Fine, I can just sit I guess."She did not mind sitting down for conversation and talking with Kazimir, Seika and a whomever else was in the conversation at the time."I can inform of somethings, I have been in Fairy Tail for a long enough time you learn and know a few things."Judith was humble enough to mention, That she did not know everything just some things."If some one else is handling the kitchen, They busy be getting Seika' order done sooner rather then later."

Judith was pick because she was always on about timing be important."A sandwich and a drink should not take long."If they did not get stuck on something they did not know what to do for. But some one had the chance to do it before Judith got up from her chair and did it herself. For now, Judith settled in nicely to her chair and seemed rather settled and content. Sure a day off was nice, Yet Judith could not help herself but ponder."How does the Rune Knights fair these days?"She was hoping she was not asking too much.

wc:506

total:1507/2000

#22Dan 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:19 pm

Dan
Dan let out the breath he had been holding as the situation seemed to at least temporarily settle itself as ghost left the guild hall. Dan couldn't lie and say he wasn't nervous there for a moment. The sheer aura the rune knight and his fellow guild mates gave off was substantial enough to be felt all around Dan. As the situation calmed Kazimir addresses the rest of the guild and welcomes everyone to the party. Dan having gotten his head back on straight smiled. 'now this is what I've been waiting for all day' Dan thought to himself as he followed Kazimir as he sat back down and introduced dan to Judith the aforementioned guild mother. Dan nodded as he waved to her "it's nice to meet you I am looking forward to getting to meet everyone, having the opportunity to join fairy tail has been my goal since I was a small child so this feels like a dream to me" Dan finished with a smile. So far everyone Dan has met has been very nice to him making the transition easier for him. As he looked around the room he watched his fellow guild members move around and get ready to begin.

Word Count: 205
Total Word Count: 1134

#23Ghost 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:49 pm

Ghost
As he was outside of the guild now. Ghost and Rayne were now on top of the building roof. It was a perfect place to watch the sunset or rise. Even the stars looked beautiful from up there. As Ghost was laying on his back. With his arms behind his head to be a pillow sort to speak. He would have his legs crossed over on each other. He was truly in a nice and relaxing way. As when he had some thinking to do. As he rocked his foot back to back with the beat of the music coming from the guildhall. Ghost would be thinking just how in the world did he become a lesser-known name. It was funny really if you asked him. But the truth remains that Rayne saw him as the all-mighty Destruction Fairy. Her trust in him was second to none indeed.

It was like how the earth relies on the sun. But she was an exceed and she could sense magic power levels. The way she was looking around the room. It was clear she felt a few of her beings being stronger than Ghost and that is why she was pacing back and forth. Until she finally stopped and would look at Ghost. "He..he...hey Ghost..umm...who were those people in there? I..I.I can't put my head on it. But who was that one person? No, I Ccccounted four that had even more than you in turns of power." Ghost would simply smile as he heard her say that. Not really trying to reply to her. But soon she would say."Was that one guy the master. I've never seen him in his true form? The other guy the knight guy seems to be hiding as well. But the other dude. He smelled like...like...like a DDD..rrr.aa.Dragon."

Before she was about to mention the fourth one. He would stand up and start to stretch and yawn. As he looked down at her with a smile. "Don't be afraid ya hear. Those people are the good guys. I mean if they were bad I would just crush them. That one guy the master. He is moon-born. Meaning he can get even stronger at night. As he has a true form he could go into. That knight well I don't know much but he will respect my name one day mark my words. Let's see here. Right Judith she is a lot stronger than what she lets off. Although I think she can get stronger kinda like me. But Kaito you see I don't trust Dragons. Especially ones that help evil people. Best I keep my eye on him. That is what I want to say, Rayne. But every member of the guild is to be respected. I am just wondering why that Dragon showed his face of all days?... Now then I could hang with the best of them. But I need to get my true form back as well. After all name one thing in this world that could beat an angel?"

He would start to laugh as he said that. But then as he said that he would think of the Iron Monk and where he went off to and even more that stupid demon he had been fighting for ninety years. Soon he would let out a loud yell. As he would say to Rayne. "Enough of the who's who talk. Let's go hit the town and take out some wannabe bad guys and pile them up. I bet that would change the knight's name about Fairy Tail." Just as he said that as he was walking down the roof. But being that it was kinda tipping over. Ghost would lose his balance. However, he would catch himself only for Rayne to slip herself. However, she would start to fly. As Ghost would now be in a push-up stance. As he pushed himself up. He would unknowingly cause his magic to take effect. Just then he would cause the roof to crash in. Breaking it so. As he fell inside the guild again. He would start to cough a bit. As the dust was making him do it. As Rayne rushed over to him. Ghost would get up and knock the dirt off him. Looking around he would notice that he then landed in someone's room. As he looked on he was in shock as he is always in shock. "Oh no Ghost your magic went off again and look at the size of that hole there."

As she said that Ghost would start to laugh at himself."Well it could be worse it could be my room or even the party...Hahahahha. Anyways we will deal with this later I mean if it ever comes up at dinner that is. Now let's go out to town. It's about time I need an update to an upgrade of my own. After all, I can't let a dragon outdo me." Just as he said that Rayne would grab onto him and fly away. As the duo headed out to town to have some good old fashion fun Fairy Tail Style.

Wc903
TWC2,121

Exit

Spoiler:
#24Kazimir Seiryu 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:42 am

Kazimir Seiryu
With the party finally, in full motion, Kaz sat back in the seat and enjoyed the ruckus that was going on. It was nice in a way to be out of something so rigid that he was used to and around so much more freedom. Even if it came with a target of suspicion from the rune knights. Kaz looked over at the Rune knight that was there and the mages that surrounded them all.

He had stood as a captain of the rune knights, a guild leader to a group designed to fill the void left by the rune knights. He fought alongside the inquisition to cast out angels and demons. Now he stood as the leader of Fairy Tail. Asked to take to the position by his godmother. It gave him freedom but there was still something more that he needed. Judith sat at the table finally not working. Passed over before, but Kaz saw the potential she held.

"The reason behind this party is because. I'm new to Fairy Tail. I've been a leader before. But there is more to being a guild master than having been a leader. It should be someone with a heart for the guild. A history with the guild. I came in as Guild Master from the former master. But I think there is someone that was overlooked. Someone who may not have ever wanted to position, but is more fitting for it than they think. I'm here to announce that. I'm stepping down as Guild Master...and would like to appoint Judith as the next Guild Master. Thank you." The wind mage gestured towards Judith. And as the festivities roared Kaz applauded for the next GM.

Exit

#25Kaito 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] Empty Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:53 pm

Kaito

Kaito wondered if under Judith will Fairy Tail be in better hands or not he didn’t doubt the woman’s potential as she has proven herself time and time again that she is a good mother but he has not seen her leadership skills so her true test will be coming up and he is unsure where he will be, because he feels something calling to him, he is unsure if it is the madness of seeing so much or if it is the woman’s guiding hand in his heart to lead him down a path that he doesn’t end up dead or that he can save as many people as possible.

He starts clapping along with the others that were there so he doesn’t stand out to them. As Kaz points to the mother of the Fairies Kai can’t help but feel she looks a little bit scared of this change of events for her. Kaito figures she will be good as the leader but how will she handle the losses if she made a poor choice will she embrace it or will she shut down.

Revy claps and is happy to hear that the woman had made it to being the guild leader and she hopes her well and hopes the future stays well for her.

(217). (2026) (Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum