Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Judith Karlinius 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:52 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was always something planned in some manner that she did not ever expect, Nor did she plan this at all. There was also no sign at all that Judith could have ever foreseen this situation happening she was just here to do a job and keep people happy."Well it does just show, Most dreams of people can come true at some point in life, You just never know when it is."Judith as always had some kind of advise for her guild members so it would be normal for her to always just mention something."Keep in mind, One spirits equally should believe in it's then it should others."It was a strange way of saying have believe in yourself, to help having belief in others. But Judith had ways of just making it a bit more complex.

Hopefully Dan adjusted because Judith was not changing any time soon, But then again no one should really want Judith to change either she seemed to keep herself pretty good that way to allow people to talk to her easily and with out worry. Then again Judith worried about many of the members, Even if she was at this point still just the guild lady who did the small things here.

Like how she was worried about Ghost even if there was disagreements, But they were bound to happen no matter the group of people. It was just how other managed it was how they got through it. Then again Judith also knew how to keep the peace and keep things settled."I will have to check on him later."Would be a simple thing to do, Ghost was most likely okay anyway and she did not have much to worry about with Ghost. Different people did work differently.

but it seemed maybe that was all going to happen today, Something a bit more unexpected really seemed to be brewing up, So far she would just listen as she always did. There was nothing in her mind leading to think this change could happen. Only because she assumed everything okay and nothing needed to be shifted around. Often just contented with everything being the same there just a chance for things to change and at times not even one such as the horned elf lady was not ready for. Even with how it was going now Judith was not ready.

Then Kazimir mentioned seemed to make Judith freeze in place for a moment, only because she was entirely unsure if it was the correct thing or not to be ever appointed too."Wait...are you entirely sure that is a good idea Kazimir?"Which she did not seem to flustered in anyway about it but seemed to be in a bit of a disbelief still. Most likely none of this was with in her personal plan of things.Part of her also wanted to think this was a cruel joke, But still had to think this was real and going to happen,

[Exit]

WC:503

total:2010/2000

#27Dan 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:15 am

Dan
Dan watched as Kazimir walked up to begin the celebration. He spoke about how he became guild master in the first place. Dan listened with great attention as he named Judith his replacement. Dan was surprised but clapped with the rest of the guild at Kazimir's announcement. Dan being new to the guild did not really know much of anything about Judith but he trusted that Kazimir would not give her the guild master title if he did not think she was worthy of it. So with that in mind he cheered just as loud as the rest of the guild. As he walked over to the bar he waved at the bartender "hey can I get a glass of beer." Dan asked with a smile to the person manning it. They noded and handed him his drink. Dan turns and raises his glass to the new guild master with a large grin. To the new master of fairy tail may she continue it's great legacy for years to come." Dan said to his nearby guild mates who all shouted and cheered with him clinking their glasses together in merry cheer.

Dan sat down at the bar and began his drink listening to his nearby compatriots sharing stories of their previous quests and missions. Dan always enjoyed listening to his seniors talk about their past exploits. As Dan listened to them speak he began to think to himself about his own goals for the future. He had thought about this a lot before in the past. Dan did not have amazingly grand plans for himself. He was not aiming for anything insane for himself. If he happened to become something crazy like the guild master or a wizard saint he would enjoy it. But if he only spent the rest of his life sitting in this guild sharing stories with his friends and fellow fairies that would be ok as well.

As he finished his drink he gave the bartender the glass back to clean and wash. He wondered if he should head to the kitchen to try to grab some food but decided against it since the celebration was about to kick off. And if his dad's stories were even half true fairy tail knew how to party like no other. Dan sincerely hoped his father was telling the truth in his stories from Dan's youth. He smiled he watched his fellow guild mates talk and sing. Dan was happy he was able to see this for himself. He loved to hear his father's stories but to actually be here was something completely different.

Dan waved as he passes by another guild member drinking what seemed like his third or fourth drink. He had to give it to them his fellow guild mates knew how to drink with the best of them no doubt about it. Dan was about to retake his seat when a tall man waved him over to his table. Dan noded to him and sat down. The man offered him a drink to which Dan noded thankfully. He sat back and drank his beer slowly to savor it. The man said he had seen that Dan looked nervous and decided to help him out. Dan was thankful for the man's kindness and introduced himself. The man then told Dan about his past adventures with the guild.

Dan sat for a little while before excusing himself and decided to step out for a moment to get some fresh air before the party really kicks off. He steps out and sits on the front steps and takes a deep breath. Despite everyone being nice Dan still felt a little nervous. He had trainined his magic from a young age and before coming into the guild had thought he was pretty good. But the moment he met some of the higher ranked mages he got a reality check. Dan now knew he still has a lot to learn before he can truly call himself a mage of fairy tail. But he would not let this stop him, in fact it just made him more determined to continue his training to new heights.

As Dan thinks about his future a memory enters his head and Dan remembers the day he first got in over his head. The very same day that solidified Dan's choice to join fairy tail. The day Dan's life was saved by a member of the very guild who's emblem now rests on his body. 'you know I never did learn who that man was. Was he a friend of dad's who was sent searching for me. Was it a complete coincidence that he was in the forest at the same time as me.' Dan had often wondered about the man who saved his life that day. Dan stood and popped his back and cracked his knuckles. Dan wondered if he would ever be able to help somebody like he was helped that day. If he could inspire somebody the way he was inspired. He certainly hoped so. As he finished getting his fresh air he walked back into the guild and bathed in the chaos that was fairy tail once more.

-Exit-

Word Count: 866
Total Word Count: 2000

#28Ryuko 

Beginnings [FTU-Phase 1] [open to BP, FT, IW, ED, RK or CS] - Page 2 Empty Fri May 13, 2022 1:59 pm

Ryuko

As the festivities were ongoing, among the crowd of mages was a hooded figure. Leaning against the nearby wall as Kazimir gave his speech the figure mused softly, her voice not even higher as a whisper. "So that is the path you decided to walk Kaz..."

Her voice was soft, somber and hints of sympathy were lingering in the tone she spoke those words with. However, the appointment of Judith as the next Guild Master of Fairy Tail did cause some intriguing reactions. Most of the crowd's applause suggested that the overall opinion of the guild was in favor of this decision. An understandable reason, after all Judith had, from the stories she had heard during her time in Blue Pegasus been a loyal member of Fairy Tail and her kind motherly demeanor made her well-liked among most. However, as her eyes scanned the expressions of the older mages she could see hints of concern. Judith was kind and loyal, but was she strong? Did she have the will of a leader? A guild without a leader was simply a crowd and she could understand why some of them would be worried about that.

Nonetheless, as the applause ringed through the room she clapped her hands gently in approval. Certainly, Judith might had lacked the opportunities to show her potential as a leader, but she believed only time and experience could show if she was truly suited for the role.

But her spirit was there, that spirit of wanting to unite the guild and protect them, to nurture and prosper them to grow into something truly grand. For a moment she smiled under her hood, and as the festivities continued she quietly started to walk toward the exit of the guild hall. Making her way out with a small crowd of party-goers.

Once outside her steps slowed as she turned around and looked at the guild hall, her gazing lifting upwards. "If I recall right the guild was attacked a while ago..." She didn't remember the details, but it was clear the siege had been brutal, and it all the more made her consider the reason for her visit all the more. "I need to grow stronger, strong enough so that events won't repeat themselves." Walking along the exterior of the guild she hummed under her hood a melody from her childhood while pondering more about the announcements that had been made earlier. Kazimir would step down as a Guild Master. For what reason could it be? Did he plan to retire from the life of a mage? Would they still be able to rely on him in case of an emergency? If not, was Fairy Tail capable of holding their own? What about the pact? Did Judith possess the resolve to represent Fairy Tail in the alliance that Alisa had told her about?

So many questions, and there would be only one way for her to truly find out, and that would be by meeting the new Guild Master of Fairy Tail. But for now she would let her enjoy the festivities. There was a time and place for serious conversations, and this was not the right time. Finally having finished her inspection the hooded figure sighed softly. "I'm going to have my hands full with this Ali... But I promised I would help you prevent 'that' from happening. For this Fairy Tail needs to be strong, the alliance needs to be strong and united. I know Blue Pegasus is strong and safe under your leadership, but can the same be said of Fairy Tail?"

From her perspective Fairy Tail currently lacked numbers and offensive fire power. Even were she to properly introduce herself, she would not be enough to tip the scales in favor of the guild should one of the big threats turn their eyes upon Fairy Tail once more. A soft chuckle followed by the young woman who approached the entrance of the guild once more and waited for the right moment.

Soon she spotted a bunch of younglings approach, new members of the guild perhaps? Waving a hand lightly to beckon them over she hummed softly. "Do you wish to earn some jewels with a quick request?" The lad blinked in confusion, after which she pulled her hand into her cloak and withdrew two items from inside: one being a sealed envelope and the other being a small bag filled with jewels.

"Do you see your new Guild Master over there? Please deliver this letter to her." The lad nodded his head in affirmation, picking up the bag and the envelope and ran over to the table Judith had been at. "Miss Judith! A letter for you! It's from that person over there!"

But by the time she would look over the teenager seemed to be confused. "How odd, she was there a moment ago?" But now nobody had been at the spot he pointed at. Nonetheless, the letter was delivered and that was all that mattered.

Dear Guild Master of Fairy Tail,
Congratulations on your recent promotion, I am sure many will look to you for guidance in the days to come. I believe however that some will harbor concerns, including myself for the safety and future of Fairy Tail. Therefore, I hope to ascertain for myself whether you are capable of being a leader and worthy of my loyalty. Should you doubt the intentions of this letter, please ask the Guild Master of Blue Pegasus about whether her 'wayward pupil' can be trusted.

Best wishes, and till we meet in person:

A friend.

With those words scribed on the parchment it seemed the mysterious contents of the letter had been delivered, and on the outskirts of Magnolia the hooded figure raised her hands toward her hood, pulling it down as she hummed softly. "I will have my hands full for certain with upholding my promise Ali~"

A gentle smile lingered on her lips as she turned a final glimpse into the direction of the guild. She had made a promise, and to Esperia promises were sacred. She had shown this before when she defied death itself to return to her lover's side to uphold the vow she had made to her. And now she would do all within her might to ensure that the future for Fairy Tail would be bright. Perhaps by aiding Judith she could ensure that events wouldn't repeat themselves. But even then that wouldn't be enough. There was only so much a single individual could accomplish.

No, if Fairy Tail wanted to survive it needed to become both larger and stronger, it had potential, there were powerful mages in the guild from what she had heard, and Judith seemingly had the right intentions so perhaps... Perhaps this could be a future that would be filled with hope for Fiore. But only time would tell how things would unfold. For in the shadows the dark mages were always scheming and plotting, and only by standing united they could possibly hope to remain steadfast and protect that what they each considered what was the most important to protect. Was it the innocent people? Your fellow guild members? Your family and loved ones? That was something only they themselves could decide...

WC: 1200/1200

40% WC reduction~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum