Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#76Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 4 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:05 am

Kaito

"Good old Renji" She giggled and she watches the other two, she wonders what the future will hold, but she knows she will need to keep watching out for Kai at least for now. She hopes that Nimbus keeps an eye on Lani and keeps her out of trouble.

"I will do that if I ever find myself in need and you can do that same for me." He smiles a bit sad they have to part but he had fun and he figures he shouldn't hold her up any more then he already has. "You are very welcome, I am too thankful I could help and you helped me as well."

Revy thinks Lani is on the same wave length as she is. she nods and gives Lani a thumbs up that she will be making sure to keep a close eye over Kai for her to make sure he stays in one piece. She watches Nimbus run over to her and she smiles and gives him a thumbs up as well. "You keep a good eye on her Nimbus I have come to like her." She giggles.

"I hope as well the wind will bring us back together again. bye bye for now." He winks with a smile then waves with Revy as they leave for the city. Once they are out of ear shot her starts to sing again.

(Exit)

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum