Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#51Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:58 am

Kailani Fleurn †
"Oh thank you.." She smiled bashfully,  still very weak to genuine compliments from people, her eyes adverting from the males as she felt her cheeks heat up a bit.

Hearing about his magic, however, drew her attention back in, her eyes sparkling once more with excitement. The wood elf had always wanted to learn some of those skills with her own magic, especially flight, but she hadn't ever had the power or skill before. Not only was he talented, but his magic sounded super pretty.  Her mind began to wander a bit, thinking of ways to talk him into perhaps demonstrating some of his skills.

"Would you mind um... showing me some of your magic sometime?" She asked hesitantly with a shy smile, it was a little forward of her, but she figured it would be better to be upfront than beat around the bush. It would help with her own training she was planning to undergo over the next couple of days.

"YES! Teach her the flying spell!" Nimbus pipped up suddenly, looking as eager as Kailani herself over the idea of being able to soar around.

#52Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:04 am

Kaito

You are very welcome Lani. He sees her cheeks flush red again.  They reach a little bit more of an open space and he looks to her.   Which spell would you like to see most let’s start there.  He smiles very open about showing her what ever spell she would like to see first cause there is a decent amount of room to move around here he doesn’t have to worry about doing damage to anything if he was to show her damaging spells of frost. Revy looks at Nimbus saying to teach her to fly, she wonders if Kailani knows what it feels like to fly.

Revy looks at Kailani. For him to show you that you will need to free his arm, you sure you are ready to let that go ? her tone is teasing to the wood elf, she she knows Kai needs both arms to cast the spelll.

She is right I would need my arm back. He smiles at her. I will show you how to soar all I need is your trust. He smiles a devious smile at her because he has a plan he is not so sure she would accept right off the bat, but he was going to be a little bold while showing her the feeling of flight.

#53Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:20 am

Kailani Fleurn †
"Oh right, your arm back good sir." Kailani slipped away with a small bow and a little wink, feeling herself blush a bit. Both flustered at Revy's teasing as well as finding her own antics a little silly, "And I always trust people, until they give me a reason not to." she added, excited to see what it would feel like to be able to soar through the skies.

"And that's why you always end up in danger." Nimbus sighed, shaking her head. Kailani pouted but was unable to refute the exceed's words. While trusting people easily was more often than not fine, on the occasion it wasn't, it had led them into some terrible circumstances. Some being far worse than others.

"N-not always... Just occasionally." She coughed, averting her gaze as she tried abysmally to dismiss his claims, "I was taught to believe everyone has some good inside and to put my trust in that." she blushed, embarrassed over bringing up her mother's teachings.

Nimbus smiled deviously, chuckling to himself as she shuffled off to the edge of the clearing, sitting down so as to watch how it would all unfold.

#54Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:37 am

Kaito

Kai watches her walk away from him shuffling her feet to the edge of the clearing and sitting by herself. No need to go that far away better to learn up close I promise you, it is also more fun. she smiles at her he throws his arms out to his side and a white magic circle appears behind him and wings of pure wind appear on his back. Would you like to experience it as well Nimbus ? He invites Nimbus to come closer to him as well.

Revy makes room in the hood for Nimbus if he wants to join as well to ride next to her in the hood of the cloak. Come and join me Nimbus I promise it will be fun She smiles and giggles patting he space beside herself for nimbus to join her.

Kai walks over and puts his hand out to the sitting wood elf, he almost looks like an angel with a the wings on his back a flowing wind but still pretty to see up close.

#55Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:55 am

Kailani Fleurn †
Nimbus' eyes light up, not needing to be asked twice. His dream of flying like the other exceeds drawing ever closer. Climbing up he'd squish in next to Revy feeling a little awkward at how close they were, but hiding it relatively well other than the fact he looked a little nervous.

Kailani had been carefully observing his movements and the way his mana flowed to his back but was caught breathless as the wings appeared, completely encaptured by the beauty of his wind magic. She wondered momentarily if he'd look even more angelic if he didn't have to cover up in fear of hurting others.

"So pretty..." she whispered under her breath, wondering if she could manage to do something like that as well one day. As she noticed his hand she blushed a little, at being so zoned out. She quickly took his gloved hand in her own, and braced herself, unsure exactly how this was going to work. Did they flap? Or was it more like a glide?

#56Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:10 am

Kaito

Once Nimbus was in Revy puts an arm around him to help him brace himself cause she knows take offs can be a little much and she doesn’t want Nimbus to fall out and get scared her motherly big sister instincts kicking in to keep everyone safe if she can.

He laughs softly and pulls her up and he takes her into his arms princess carry style and he slightly bends his knees and pushes off the wings flapped as he went up in the air Revy makes sure to keep nimbus braced but once he hit the height he wanted to fly at they stopped flapping and went out flat like he is gliding on the wind. He smiles down at her in his arms, hoping him picking her up like that didn’t upset her cause it was pretty sudden that he did it.

Looks beautiful from up here doesn’t it? His smile looks pure and honest as he flys around with them he enjoys feeling the wind flow through his hair and across his face as he flys through the sky above the trees over looking the forest.

#57Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:34 am

Kailani Fleurn †
Nimbus could feel his heart racing as Revy wrapped her paws around him to keep him safe. It was a welcome, but nerve-wracking experience being held by the female exceed. He just prayed his heart wouldn't beat so loud that she'd notice how anxious he was.

Kailani felt her heart flutter momentarily as she was picked up by Kaito, and within seconds she found herself blushing at being in such a position. She had been carried many times by others before, but it was usually in the heat of battle or when she had collapsed. Meaning she either had no time to dwell on it or was unconscious during the act.

As he took off, she found herself gripping on tight, wrapping her hands around him fearing she might slip and fall. However, she relaxed a bit as he spoke up. Peering down at the scenery below, her eye would grow wide, it was breathtakingly beautiful.

"It's stunning." She smiled in reply, her heart racing as she took in the view.

Nimbus peered out of the hood, catching the wind in his fur. It was a freeing feeling, the rush of the air, the view of the land below. It was almost enough to forget how close he was to Revy... Almost...

#58Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:46 am

Kaito

Revy moves around a little in the hood and looks down at the trees and everything below them and she sees the blushing wood elf holding to Kai and she thinks to herself, it was a smooth move he did there sweeping off of her feet like some angel like prince. It feels so Freeing doesn’t it Nimbus ? Flying is fun and so freeing to me. she looks at him and smiles hoping he isn’t to scared of this with happening.

Kai laughs softly and makes sure she stays firmly held close in his arms to him so there is no chance she  falls out of his arms. Sorry about the sudden lift I hope you don’t mind. he is unsure if sweeping a girl off her feet like this without asking was the best move but he guesses sometimes sudden things are the best so he hopes she will forgive him. Flys around a bit more before he starts to slowly descend toward the ground again.

#59Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:23 am

Kailani Fleurn †
"Yeeeeesssssssss" He screamed over the sound of the wind in his ears. He purred away merrily, continuing to enjoy the air whooshing past as his fur danced in the wind.

"Not at all. This is totally amazing!" she squealed in delight, thoroughly enjoying herself. It was totally worth the embarrassment of being carried like a princess. At this moment, she felt it was the ultimate wind magic, being able to soar through the sky, completely carefree. She had to learn how to copy this spell or create a similar one. There was of course the fact her magic was currently a little weird and not necessarily heeding her properly. But she was confident that with enough time that it wouldn't be an issue anymore.

As they began to descend back down the ground, both Nimbus and Kailani took one last look at the gorgeous view.

"Your magic is wonderful." The wood elf commented, smiling up at Kaito, "I think I might just be completely enamored with it." She teased, yet there was definitely some truth to her words.

#60Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:44 am

Kaito

He lands gently and he sets her on her feet and he blushes a little. You know you can be mad at me for just grabbing you like that. he looks away to the side. When she said she is enamored with his magic his face goes full red. I am glad you like my magic I like it as well. He hopes this didn’t cause any issues from them. He kneels so that Revy and Nimbus can get down easier. Revy hopes down and runs around the ground with a smile and excited. Please excuse her, flying gives her the zoomies.

Revy runs over to Kailani and pats her leg with her paw. Sorry that he swept you up like that I think he was just a bit excited to show off to someone cause he is normally a loner. Kai looks away knowing she is right he had just wanted to show off even though he really didn’t have to do such a thing but he feels she enjoyed herself.

#61Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:17 am

Kailani Fleurn †
Kailani gracefully stepped away as she was placed down, while Nimbus crawled out of the hood and onto the ground, looking a little disappointed that it was over already. His two dreams, flying and being with Revy, it had been the time of his life up there. Kailani chuckled at Revy's antics, every time the wood elf thought the exceed couldn't get cuter, she was quickly proven wrong.

"There is no need to apologise, we all want to show off sometimes," She smiled down and gave Revy a wink, "After all, I do come from the guild known for its show-offs, remember?." She glanced up at Kai, "And why would I be mad? I said I wanted it, well not directly, but I took your hand didn't I?" She asked, tilting her head a little confused by his words, "Plus I got to experience something new with a handsome man, I'd call that a win-win." she teased playfully.

"There is something I'd like to discuss with you though." Her tone changed to something more serious, as she averted her gaze, failing to look him in the eyes as she grew anxious over bringing up the topic. She was clearly nervous and struggling to find the words.

#62Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:31 am

Kaito

Revy tackles Nimbus. Come one you don’t need to be sad if you ask Kai he can take you again. She giggles and gets off of him and puts a paw out to him to help him up.

I guess I am not so use to people treating me human. He rubs the back of his head with a cute smile and a laugh. As soon as she calls him handsome his face goes deep crimson.I-I-I don’t know if I am really that good looking. he looks at her when he sees her tone changed and she started talking and she averted her gaze. What would you like to talk about ? he smiles at her and gently pats her shoulder with his gloved hand. He wonders what she could want to ask him about, he really has nothing to hide from her so he is open to what ever she would probably want to talk about.

#63Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:56 am

Kailani Fleurn †
"Ugh... Then I'd owe him a favour." Nimbus grumbled, narrowing his eyes at Kailani, "I just need her to learn the spell for me... Hehehe..." he chuckled deviously, rubbing his paws together as he set about his plans.

"Right, the thing about people treating you poorly..." Kailani closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, figuring it would be best to just come out and say it, she'd stare him directly in the eyes with a look of fierce determination, "I want to help you with your... um... issue." her eyes darted away for a split second before returning, "I don't know how much of a help I will actually be, but I will give it my all and do whatever it takes as long as it is within my power to do so." She gulped, hoping she hadn't struck a nerve.

With that little announcement done, she'd take a step back and stare at the ground, afraid she'd said too much. She knew it was a sensitive topic, but she had already resolved that she was going to do this. He had given her such a wonderful day and was such an amazing person, and it wasn't fair that he had to live the way he did, out of pure bad luck.

#64Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:18 am

Kaito

Revy looks at Nimbus weird by saying he would owe Kai something if he asked him for that. Why would Kai make you owe him anything for that? she rubs her head with her paw.

Kai hearing and seeing her determination in her eyes then he watches her step back from him, he feels like she looks guilty for saying such a thing. He walks up to her with a smile and he gently puts his hand under her chin to get her to look up then moves his hand to her cheek and he gently rubs her cheek with the palm of his glove.

No need to look away I would be honored for your help. I am not sure what it is so I can’t give you any hints on how to help, just promise me to do your best and don’t feel bad if it takes a bit. he smiles kindly at her not going to let her determination go to waste and he wasn’t gonna turn her down if she wanted to help.

#65Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:01 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"I didn't say he'd make me." Nimbus retorted scratching his chin with a claw, "I'd just feel obligated." He sighed, it was how he always felt about these things. From the moment he'd met Kailani he'd been trying to keep up with the number of things she did for him and return each favour. Unfortunately, her kindness seemed to have no end. The stupid girl would help people even if it hurt her.

The wood elf's heart fluttered again as Kai's glove-covered hand gently caressed her face. She felt her face heat up as her cheeks turned crimson. She coughed in an attempt to calm herself, but to no avail.

"O-of course I would do my best, that's a given." She stated bluntly, stumbling a little over her words, due to her flustered state, "I am just happy you're allowing me to help at all." She smiled gently, "Ah, it would be handy to know what you've tried already though, so I don't suggest it again, but, um... You don't have to talk about it right away, whenever you're feeling up to it." She added, figuring it was best to simply let him open up to her in his own time whenever he felt comfortable doing so.

Nimbus groaned, here she was once more, offering to help what he considered a lost cause. There was the possibility after all that there was no way to break the curse.

#66Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:29 pm

Kaito

Revy doesn’t understand him but it is probably because she is use to helping people and have them helping in return, cause she usually doesn’t ask for anything in return for helping when she does she’s hugs him. Sorry if I made you feel like that. she lets go and makes space between herself and Nimbus and she sits.

I know I am a loner but that doesn’t mean I can afford to turn you away. moves his hand off slowly from her cheek and he pulls a list out of his cloak pocket and he looks at it. curse breaker magic, stones that absorb curse energy, natural elven medicine, a rare enchanted leaf. That is the list so far. he smiles at her knowing she is a little embarrassed he hand touched her like that. I hope my glove wasn’t rough on your soft pretty face. he smiles a bit of a teasing tone. Any thing else? he tilts his head making eye contact with her lilac eyes with his warm kind looking eyes.

#67Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:44 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"Huh?" Nimbus grunted as Revy hugged him, a little confused, "It's not like that with you." He nervously waved his arms, afraid he had upset the crimson kitty, "I mean, I understand you just do these things with no strings attached." He paused, glancing over towards Kailani, "I know someone else like that too... It's just I personally feel like I should repay favours." He blushed a little, scratching his chin while averting his golden eyes.

"Well, you're hardly a loner anymore." She smiled brightly, hoping he felt that she was his friend too, her face still feeling a little hot, "And... your glove isn't rough in the slightest." She claimed, averting her gaze, unable to admit she sort of liked it.

The wood elf had listened carefully to all the things he'd tried so far, it seemed he'd actually attempted quite a number of things. Without a proper understanding of the curse itself along with the root cause for it, it would continue to be difficult for him to figure out a solution. Still, she also didn't know how to go about discovering the cause for it either.

"Well, I don't know exactly how useful I'll be, but I think if we started with discovering the cause first, it would be a better start than haphazardly testing possible cures. After all, to beat an enemy, you have to understand its weaknesses right? If we follow that kind of logic and figure out why you're this way, it will be easier to determine the right way to go about fixing it." She offered, giving her personal advice on the situation, "Of course, that doesn't mean it will necessarily be an easy thing to figure out." she tilted her head, closing her eyes, clearly deep in thought.

#68Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:05 pm

Kaito

Revy doesn’t look at Nimbus she starts drawing in the dirt with stick, she wonders if maybe she is doing things wrong cause she is always trying too hard to do things or be a support system for them.

He releases a slight laugh realizing she has a big point he isn’t really a loner but making friends doesn’t make you not a loner it is more a mind set his master beat into him and he needs to find out why and how he is cursed and he can only think of one person that could know but he knows she won’t tell him even if he begged her too. He sees how she looked away and he wonders if she is okay, he then sees her close her eyes deep in thought and he gets closer to her and he brings his face close to her ear and he whispers in to her ear, but he stays on the heel of his foot in case she flinched into him so he can dodge her hitting cheek to cheek with him. Thank you elven princess. he smiles with a wink at her.

#69Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:57 am

Kailani Fleurn †
Nimbus sighed as he watched Revy's actions, not sure what he was supposed to do or say to make the situation better. He was always useless when it came to such things. Folding his paws, he'd close his eyes and try to think what Revy herself would do in this situation, she was always fantastic at cheering him up. Would she hug and apologise just like she had moments ago? That did seem like the best solution, the only issue was he felt so nervous to be the one to instigate it.

Nervously he'd approach, scratching the back of his head, averting his gaze as he tried to say something only for a mumble of gibberish to escape from his mouth. Frowning in frustration at his inability to say nice things he'd just reach out and embrace her in a tight hug murmuring a small, "Sorry." in the female exceed's ear.

The feeling of his breath on her ear, caused her to jump a little, but not enough to make her lose her footing, his sudden closeness making her feel a little uneasy and causing her to blush as she stared into his hazel eyes.

"Oh, are we close enough to be using pet names for each other now?" She'd tease daringly, trying to compose herself lest he noticed her nervousness over the situation, "Well, I suppose your actions recently have been rather flirtatious in nature." The wood elf called him out as she fluttered her eyes, she'd seen the members of Blue Pegasus flirt with one another as well as visitors in the guildhall too many times at this point to not pick up on these small gestures.

#70Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:14 am

Kaito

Revy listens to his gibberish and when he hugged her, she looked at him. "Why are you sorry you didn't do anything wrong I was being pushy." she tapped his arm with her paw. "I have always been pushy." She stands and she stretches guessing Nimbus snapped her out of her haze she ruffles his hair and smiles at him.

He laughs softly and gently pokes her forehead with his gloved finger. "More bringing you back to the moment, you are here to enjoy a good day, not to be working, me getting cured isn't something that needs to consume every minute. So stop worrying so much in this moment and enjoy yourself and what is around you." As he smiles as he speaks the wind dances around him making his cloak dance with it and the sounds of the nature they are standing in filling the air as if it had come to life as he spoke had her back out of her head. He tilts his head with a smile, and he steps back bowing. "Yeah I had heard they are pretty flirty so I guess I am honored you think I am on their level."

He laughs and leans against a nearby tree. "Anything else you would like?" He wonders if she is really gonna make him sing.

#71Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:35 am

Kailani Fleurn †
Nimbus would release her seeing as she was back to her usual self. Figuring it would be best to simply let the conversation die out at this point so he wouldn't make yet another mistake. Turning his attention to the human and elf duo he'd jump a little in surprise. When did they get so close to each other? Well, he supposed he didn't dislike Kaito as much anymore, he did in fact seem like an alright person, and he could fly. Leaning over to Revy, he'd grin devilishly.

"So who do you think is going to be the sucker to fall for the other one first?" He whispered so that he wouldn't be overheard.

"Well consider me successfully back in the moment." The wood elf stuck her tongue out playfully, "And I'm not sure." she stood there stumped for what else they could do.

"Didn't we come here so he could sing?" Nimbus pipped up from the sidelines.

"OH! R-Right! I definitely didn't forget!" Kailani coughed, shifting her eyes momentarily. It seemed through all the excitement and teasing, she had completely forgotten why they had come out here in the first place. Regaining her composure for what felt like the hundredth time just this afternoon, Kailani would shoot a smile in Kaito's direction.

"Well then, why don't you prove to us you're more than just a pretty angel." She urged, preparing to listen intently.

#72Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:56 am

Kaito

Revy leans in and whispers back. "I think Lani felt it first then dense Kai felt it if I had to guess." She giggles softly and she watches them with Nimbus, Revy wondering if she was right or not.

He smiles faintly then he backs up away from her as she was reminded that they had come out here for him to sing before her he doesn't think himself an angel or even pretty but he knows that he is just gonna have to suck it up and sing as he said he would do it. He takes and deep breath then he begins to sing his eyes closed, but his voice is as if it is carried by the wind and echoed by the trees as his voice rings out, as he sings a white and cyan glowing aura seems to surround him as if enveloping him in a magic cloak of wind and frost, Kai feels light and cool as this happens but he does not stop till he has finished the song.

when he opens his eyes after he has finished the last note the aura seems to disappear from around him and he smiles at her. "So how bad was it, just be honest with me." He rubs the back of his head nervous to hear her answer.

Spoiler:

#73Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:28 am

Kailani Fleurn †
"I don't know Lani is also pretty dense..." Nimbus scratched his chin in thought, honestly, from his point of view, it seemed both were just as bad as the other. The biggest difference would be that the feline had never once seen Kailani legitimately show genuine feelings for someone outside of being good friends. She occasionally flirted and teased people for fun, but as someone that had observed her over the last couple of years, he could safely say that she seemed to be acting a little different this time. "Renji's totally going to blame me for letting this happen." he sighed.

While the exceed was busy contemplating how he was going to explain this to the ginger exceed the next time they met, Kailani had sat down with her legs crossed on the grass, eagerly looking up at the angelic male as he began to sing. From the first note, the wood elf was completely encaptured by his voice as it traveled through the air. Almost as if the wind itself was singing along, but what really caught her by surprise was the aura that surrounded him, his magic seemingly dancing to the tune.

The song itself was a little different from the version she had grown up with, but she recalled Revy had mentioned learning from a high elf, so she supposed it was only natural that her distant relatives would have their own version. As he finished his performance she found herself lost in thought over what she had just witnessed.

"It was alright, I guess." Nimbus answered before Kailani had a chance to properly gather her thoughts.

"Shh you," She hissed at the black feline, before giving Kaito her full attention, "It was absolutely beautiful, you have a wonderful singing voice, even the wind thinks so." She praised, sort of wishing it had continued a bit longer.

#74Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:58 am

Kaito

Revy looks at Nimbus and she laughs softly. "Think this would be an ego hit to him or his partner to lose to a masked weirdo?" She stands and poses with a big dumb smile. She watched Kai sing and she was happy he was able to do it in front of people and when she hears Nimbus say it was aright he guessed she giggled. "I guess that would be a normal human reaction unless you knew how to speak it or feel it." she pats him on the back knowing he wasn't the tone deaf one but he is a bit stubborn and tries not to show how he really feels most time.

"I am glad you liked it." He smiles then he slides down a tree and he looks up at the clouds and sky. "Some people are in too much of a rush to see things they want, they never stop long enough for sights they could see." He looks over to to Lani and gives her a thumbs up with a wink. "Thanks for today and I mean it. I feel a lot lighter now." He laughs softly looking back to the clouds and the wide open skies like he has since he was freed from his dark lonely cell so long ago, though he is still a prisoner to fate, he is enjoying this down time with good new friends and the wind at his back pushing his sails full forward.

#75Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:30 am

Kailani Fleurn †
"Ugh... definitely, they're both very prideful..." Nimbus sighed, deciding he'd probably just not mention it unless Renji demanded answers. Bringing it up would just cause headaches.

"Well, I"m glad you're feeling better, if you ever need a pick me up, feel free to contact me." The wood elf smiled she stood up, stretching her limbs before dusting herself off, "But I think I should be off now, I'm supposed to meet some friends of mine for a job soon." she sighed listlessly.

"However, I must thank you for cheering me up as well," she'd lower herself into a similar bow from when she first greeted him, before turning to Revy and Nimbus, "I pray that you continue to care for him as you have been, Revy, don't let him do anything too foolish. I can't be certain, but I'm fairly confident that I'd prefer him all in one piece the next time we meet." She winked at the crimson exceed, before giving her one last pet "And I hope we shall all meet again in the near future."

Seeing as that was his queue, Nimbus would pull Revy into a quick hug, wishing her well before dashing off to clamber up the wood elf to perch on her shoulder. The duo would wait for Kaito and Revy to say their goodbyes as well in whatever manner they wished before making their way back out of the forest, returning back to the streets of Magnolia, in search of the location she was supposed to meet Yuurei and Brone.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum