Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:45 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
Lilac eyes stared deep down into the river below as the young elven woman leaned against the railing of one of Magnolia town's many bridges. Upon her shoulder sat a black and white feline, dressed in his usual strange red and white attire, his focus also seemingly the flowing water beneath them.

It had been a few days since the strange magical incident had taken place and neither of them could truly explain what had happened, all they knew for sure is that the wind mage was capable of even more than she had been previously. As if she was even more in tune with the air around her. However, that wasn't the only thing on the young mage's mind.

"Ugh.." Kailani groaned, tilting her head to rest it against her exceed's soft fur, "I still don't get it...aren't people just meant to know these things?" She'd sigh.

"I guess. Honestly, I'm surprised you've never thought about this before, considering how old you are." Nimbus replied with a shrug, earning a pout from the confused elf.

"I'm not that old!" she retorted rather loudly as she removed her head from his to glare at the exceed who simply shrugged again. "Don't you shrug at me..." she hissed, to which he shrugged once more with a teasing grin, earning himself a flick on the cheek, "Shush."

"But I didn't even say anything!"

"Your shrugging was loud."

"That doesn't even make any sense!"

And so the bickering continued.

(246)

#2Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:26 pm

Kaito

Kaito is walking along the city with his cloak gently flowing in the wind with Revy riding in his hood and she is talking to him about things she wants to do and where she wants to go next time they get time off. The woman screaming she isn’t that old catches their attention toward them and Revy sees nimbus and she points for Kai to go that way and so Kai goes the way he was pointed in guessing they are fated to meet someone new

Nimbus is that you ? She waves while looking around kaito’s head, Kai wonders if this is the other Blue Pegasus member the half elf he saw the other day spoke of before, he sees she seems a bit down about something.

Kai walks up and stands beside her. Hello there is something wrong miss? He looks at her from under his mask that covered his face, he slightly tilts his head inquisitively toward her.

#3Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:01 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
Hearing his name being called, both Nimbus and Kailani stopped their squabbling to turn and find the source of the voice. Instantly the wood elf felt the exceed on her shoulder stiffen up as they spotted the young man with a dark crimson feline.

"R-REVY!?!" Nimbus stuttered, failing to compose his nerves from seeing her for the first time in years, "Y-you look- I-I mean, h-how have you been?" He chittered, glad he had fur to hide the blood rushing to his cheeks. The wood elf putting two and two together, it seemed this was the exceed Renji had mentioned to Nimbus before to tease him. It took every ounce of Kailani's willpower not to squeal like a little girl in delight at the sight of the adorable furball. So preoccupied with the feline, it took her a moment to register that the young man had asked her a question.

"Huh? Oh, yes, well, no, but yes?" She answered a little flustered at being suddenly spoken to by a stranger, and she honestly didn't know how to answer. Her issue wasn't one that could be sorted by someone else, but perhaps an outsider's perspective could help her understand herself better. It would be weird though to just bring up her problems first thought right? She nervously fidgetted with her fingers.

"It um, seems our little kitties know one another, huh? Such a small world. Heheh." Kailani chuckled nervously, her eyes darting about, unable to make proper eye contact. Feeling more and more stupid with each word that exited her mouth.

#4Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:17 pm

Kaito

Revy giggles and walks closer to nimbus. color=#b529d6]” You seem as excitable as ever.”[/color] She stands with her hands on her hips proud and strong as she always is. She wonders why nimbus is stuttering like that. She sits on the railing of the bridge and waits for nimbus to come down.

Kaito figures his mask might be intimidating the woman so he reaches up and puts his hand on his mask. Sorry if my ugly human face will scare you. He removes his mask from his face he is not a bad looking human, he just holds himself to a higher standard having grown up around elves. He looks at her and he smiles kindly his kind gentle hazel eyes looking toward her.

yeah it seems yours is a little bit shy huh? he laughs softly with a slightly teasing tone. If there is anything I can help with let me know, my name is Kaito of the guild Fairy Tail. He shows her his right shoulder where his guild mark is to prove it. He hopes maybe his unmasked form might be slightly easier for her to handle then his looming six foot four frame masked and cloaked would one would.

#5Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:03 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
Clambering down from Kailani's shoulder, Nimbus would take his place next to Revy on the railing, fiddling with his red sack in his paws, at least it seemed she was doing well.

"Hahaha.... Yes, excitable, that's me." The exceed chuckled nervously. Excitable was not the term Kailani would normally use to describe the black and white feline. Something seemed off with him. His usual pessimistic personality was nowhere in sight as he spoke to the crimson kitty. However, her attention was drawn back to the strange man not giving her a lot of time to think about Nimbus' strange actions. She grew a little concerned at his words but soon found her fear to be unfounded.

"Ugly is definitely not how I would describe you." Kailani giggled, feeling a little more comfortable now she could look him in the face, "It's a pleasure to meet you Kaito of Fairy Tail." She'd take a step back before lowering herself into a polite bow, "I am Kailani, member of Blue Pegasus." As she stood back up straight, she'd pull her sleeve up a bit to reveal her own guild mark, in a similar location to the male's but on the opposite arm.

"Oh!" the wood elf exclaimed, "I was going to say you could call me 'Kai' but that would make things a little weird wouldn't it?" She chuckled once more, as it clicked how similar their names were, "Lani will do just fine too." She'd smile sweetly, glad the nickname her father used for her had come in handy at this moment.

#6Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:44 pm

Kaito

Revy pets nimbus’s head softly. Good to see you are safe and you found a good partner. Make sure you take good care of her, she seems very sweet and honest. She giggles and hopes Kaito doesn’t upset her some how.

No need to bow to me a human. The pleasure is all mine to meet a good looking elf as yourself. He smiles earnestly at the elven woman who had seemed to have become less weary of him after he took his mask off. It is nice to meet you miss Kailani of Blue Pegasus. He bowed back to her with a smile and looks at her guild mark. Looks good on you.

Her making that sudden oh makes Kai stand up straight thinking he mighta done something wrong. Oh yeah our names are similar, that is a pretty nickname Lani it is miss. He rubs the back of his head with a smile on his face. So is there anything me and my little friend can do to help you? He figures if he can be of some use to the woman maybe they will at least remember him if stuff ever hits the fan and he needs back up. Plus helping them seems right cause they are clearly friendly enough.

#7Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:59 am

Kailani Fleurn †
"I wouldn't describe her as 'sweet'..." Nimbus grumbled, shyly staring down at the river below as Revy pet him, "But I suppose she's alright, for a non-exceed." He scratched his chin, "What about yours? He seems a little weird." the feline peered over his shoulder, looking the man up and down, definitely weird.

Kailani blushed, feeling a little flustered at his words. It wasn't often she felt genuinely complimented by someone. However, she found his words a little confusing, what did being human have to do with politeness? She'd been raised to treat everyone with the same attitude. While it was true some elves could be fairly shallow and closed-minded when it came to humans, her mother had loved them and their strange habits. Something that had rubbed off on the wood elf.

"You needn't look so down on yourself." She stated bluntly, forcing herself to lock eyes with him with a serious gaze, "Everyone deserves to be respected." She'd shoot him a smile, "As for if you can help me..." she trailed off, as she thought for a moment, "Maybe, you can. Do you know what it's like to have romantic feelings for someone? Like how do you know if you feel that way for someone." She'd ask directly, eagerly awaiting his answer as she hoped to get some valuable information that would help her understand herself more.

(229)

#8Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:01 am

Kaito

Revy looks confused to nimbus saying the woman isn’t sweet. Why you think she isn’t sweet ? Revy tilts her head and thinks about Kai and how she would describe him. Kai is an odd one he can be the nicest guy or the meanest guy depending how he has to act in the moment. She looks down to the river as well thinking about what the future may hold for them.

He looks at her blush and he wonders if he was being to strong with his words. He looks into her eyes and he is unsure how to feel the thing is he looked down on himself as a human because of the things humans have done to elf kind. He blinks at her question and he thinks about it a little before he decides he should speak on this, then he steels his nerves.

I am gonna be honest I think the closest I have got to that is a crush cause I am cursed so I can’t make skin contact with people without making them suffer, so my words might seem hollow. He smiles at her then he leans back against the railing and he starts to speak in a calm and kind tone so maybe something will get through to her but not scare or over whelm her. Well in everything I have read and seen. He points to his own chest and then to her chest. You will feel it in your chest, it will rumble into your soul next, but that is only the start, then your mind will flash with the thoughts of why you like them. That is the crush part though, deeper feeling can only be found from exploring that crush maybe through a gift or a talk about feelings? Just don’t push them if they are not on the same page as you let it grow like a seed planted in fresh soil. Kai has an idea to show what he means from something he had gained the other day, when he was out and about and met the other Blue Pegasus member and exceed.

He looks to Revy with a smile and signals her to come closer to him and she smiles and hurries over to where he is leaning and he reaches into her magic bag and he pulls out a giant tear bear with a heart that he had won the other day while he was out with yuurei, then he walks over and he holds it out to her. He can’t help but blush himself even though he is just only showing an example. He uses a charming strong tone to his voice. Miss Lani will you accept this as a token of my feelings for you? He figures this should at least help her confidence to explore her feelings with who ever she has her crush on and maybe help her take the next step with them.

Revy having not been playing attention to what they had been talking about for the last part before he called her over is now flustered and excited to see Kai making a move on someone. She looks to Nimbus and gets closer to him to see how he is reacting to this turn of events that just unfolded in front of them.

#9Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:29 am

Kailani Fleurn †
Nimbus gasped, looking a little concerned at Revy's explanation.

"He doesn't hurt you, does he!?! Renji said that you were doing good and that he wasn't a bad guy, but if he's being mean to you, I will not allow you to stay with him any longer, you can come with me!" the male exceed exclaimed, clearly too worried to bother talking about what kind of person Kailani was.

Kaito's words caught her a little off-guard. He was cursed? This was something that she hadn't heard a lot about, however, she didn't wish to pry too much. Thanks to growing up as a protective older sister figure, her immediate instinct was to reach out and hold the young man and tell him it was okay. However, she managed to hold herself back, they had just met after all, and considering the only detail she had of his curse was that contact made them suffer, she felt it would be in poor taste. The wood elf found herself wanting to ask more on the matter, but instead refrained, not wishing to rudely pry on his personal matters.

Instead, she'd listen politely to his words,  nodding occasionally as she took in the way he described having a crush on someone. As he continued to she'd raise her hand to her chin, closing her lilac eyes momentarily as she thought about it deeper. Had she ever felt like that? Hmm...

As he began rummaging through his bag, she'd glance down to see him draw out a small plush toy, it was a cute bear with a heart. She watched curiously as he walked over and offered it to her, his words catching her completely off-guard.

"Er- I-I um er but... er..." Kailani spluttered, completely flustered and tongue-tied as her face began turning crimson.

"THE HELL IS HE DOING!?!" Nimbus cried out, clearly irritated that someone was making a move on the wind mage.

#10Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:51 am

Kaito

Revy realized she said something that came out completely wrong. I don’t mean he hurts or mistreats me, he protects me just if things get life threatening he changes to keep me safe and anyone else that needs protection. she gently bopped Nimbus on the head for thinking Kai would hurt her in the least. If anything she has hurt him more then anything else, she hits him sometimes to get him to behave.

He smiles at her seeing how hard she is trying to speak. What an exceed got your tongue? he speaks in a teasing tone to her with a playful wink. He hopes he hasn’t broken her in some manner cause his aim was to try and help her understand her feelings and act on them at least to find if the other person shares them with her, but he has a feeling he might have just made it harder on the poor girl.

Revy is super excited cause this is the first time she has seen Kai do something like this and the woman he was doing it too is very attractive in her own right. Shhhh nimbus relax let it happen, I have never seen Kai do something like this before. She holding on Nimbus in case he was gonna try to interfere.

#11Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:08 am

Kailani Fleurn †
"But... ugh... Whatever..." Nimbus gave in, trusting Revy's judgment. If he didn't mistreat her and often protected her the same way Kailani did for him, then he probably wasn't that bad of a person. Still, the feline continued to silently glare, his golden orbs glued to the young man, unsure what his motivations were right now.

Kailani meanwhile was still struggling to come to terms with the situation, her heart racing and stomach twisting as she grew more and more anxious and embarrassed. Ultimately resorting to covering her face with her hands the same way she had done not even a week ago. Her mind raced, trying to come up with something, anything, to say.

"Th-thank you...?" She squeaked warily through her hands, lowering one to slowly reach out towards the teddy bear, figuring it would be rude not to accept the gift, but afraid that doing so would mean something else. Maybe it was just a friendly gesture? In which case, there was nothing to worry about. She'd pause, her fingers brushing against the plush toy.

"Um... I-Is it really okay for me to have it... or...?" She took a deep breath in a futile attempt to calm her nerves, "I don't really get it..." she admitted quietly, but her eyes locked onto the cute bear, she really wanted it, it would go so adorably with the rest of her plushie collection.

#12Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:29 am

Kaito

Revy puts an arm around Nimbus.   You think they would look cute together?  she is in a world of her own excited to see what happens next with the two in front of them trying to not choke Nimbus with her arm.

He keeps smiling and he nods and wonders if she will actually take it or if she will reject it in the end.    You are welcome and of course you can have it, I am giving it to you silly.  He laughs softly and moves it into her hand, he has to admit she does look very cute when she hid her face like that nervously, he wonders who the lucky guy she likes is. Also if you have any questions about my curse you can ask me, no need to be shy about it. He keeps his smiles so she can know he means that it is indeed okay to ask he has nothing to hide about it. He does worry that he might scare her with the details though.

#13Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:54 am

Kailani Fleurn †
As Revy put her arm around him, Nimbus immediately stopped glaring, instead his golden eyes glanced towards the female exceed, his irritated demeanor washing away.

"Oh, yea um... I guess?" He responded, as all the cogs slowly clicked into place. If Kailani dated this guy, he could see Revy more often, "Actually, they'd make a great couple! Kailani is a super awesome person, she saved me one time when I nearly slipped off a ship into the sea while we were fighting a sea monster. She also gives great chin scritches." He boasted, puffing his chest out a little bit, proud of his person.

The moment he gave the okay the wood elf eagerly took the teddy bear, giving it a small hug, a look of pure joy radiating from her still crimson face.

"Thank you! Again! I'll treasure it forever." She smiled brightly at the young man, positively elated. Not only was he giving her a gift, but it was almost as if he had read her mind, and she was free to ask questions. Thinking about it first, she carefully selected her words. She didn't want to say anything that might come off as rude, or hurtful, from his general demeanor and his self-deprecating words earlier, he was already hurting enough due to it.

"A-As long as it's really okay. You don't have to answer anything that makes you uncomfortable, of course. I was just wondering in what way does it make people suffer?" She'd tuck the loose strands of her hair behind her ear, feeling a little nervous over bringing up the subject and still mildly embarrassed over the whole receiving a gift thing.

#14Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:25 am

Kaito

Revy looks at him and she giggles. I bet you were so brave as well during that? She seems completely oblivious to his feels toward her. Is she really like that ? I remember you saying she wasn’t like that. Revy tilts her head at Nimbus cause she remembered he had jumped past explaining about Kailani.

Her taking it and holding it close like that then saying she would treasure it forever made his heart race a little. Then that means I picked the right person to bestow it upon. his face is slightly red still as well from when he first did it. Upon her asking which he figured she would when he gave her the go ahead, though he liked it cause she waited instead of just hammering him with questions.

It is fine everyone asks but I am thankful you waited for me to be ready to speak of it in more detail usually I get question after question. He makes sure to take a step back so he didn’t accidentally come into contact with her skin then removes his glove exposing his hand. If I were to touch your skin with my exposed hand, you would get a feeling as if you were dying, the effect seems to change depending on person. He looks at his hand and feels he is just a torture weapon more then a person he puts his glove back on. I hope that I don’t end up accidentally hurting more people so I cover my skin and self up. He points to the bandages that cover his arms under the cloak to make sure people stay safe from him.

He then shakes his head slightly to snap himself out of the sad feelings he had just started to feel thinking about it. I guess we got a little off task didn’t we? He laughs softly then steps back up to her again. Was I able to help with your problem even a little ? he used a calm kind voice and smiles to feel welcoming of what ever answer she may give him.

#15Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:55 am

Kailani Fleurn †
"Of course, I was incredibly brave, without me, we might have perished out there." Nimbus claimed, looking rather proud of himself before becoming a little flustered as she called him out for saying Kailani wasn't sweet earlier, "Ah, that's because sweet wasn't the right description... er... She's um... very... motherly, yes motherly. You know, kind most of the time, but not afraid to scold you. A proper lady, always so polite." It was killing him inside to throw around these compliments about her, but if it meant Revy would accept her, then his plan might just work.

"I see... that must be incredibly difficult to live with." Kailani gave him a warm, gentle, but sad, smile. She couldn't help but pity him, he must have felt like he was constantly walking on eggshells around people. Worried he was going to accidentally brush up against someone. He seemed like such a nice person too, after all, he could have easily wielded the curse as a weapon and tortured people.

"And it's fine, unfortunately, I think I'm still just as confused." She chuckled nervously, taking the hint to change the subject, lest it hurt him more. Honestly, she wanted to help him, but she didn't know how she would even be useful. Plus they only just met, it would be strange for her to suddenly offer her services, wouldn't it? Figuring it would be better to just avoid it for the moment, she'd open up a little more on her own issue, which quite frankly, paled in comparison.

"It's just..." she'd take a deep breath and sigh, "I was confessed to recently, but I don't know my own feelings on the matter. He's always been a little brother to me and the idea of being more than that just feels so alien. I've never considered him in that way and when I try to it feels so awkward..." she sighed once more, shuffling her feet and blushing a little after talking about such an embarrassing topic, "He says that if I reject him he'll be fine and it won't change anything, but I'm scared that won't really be the case. Ah, I'm sorry for taking up your time with my trivial issues. You must be busy." the wood elf fidgeted with the teddy in her hands nervously.

#16Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:26 am

Kaito

Revy seemed impressed by how Nimbus was talking about the woman, she had gotten the impression that they were at odds with each other very often. Oh she sounds like a good pick, hope Kai doesn’t drop the ball on it. Revy still is off in her own little world over the moon for Kai even though there is no need to be it.

He looks at her and he nods it seems she understood it was hard. Yeah it is pretty hard sometimes watching people have fun and stuff. But I keep myself ready for the day I find a cure or a way to control it. he laughs it off though he does feel a ping of pain from admitting it out loud like that to this woman who is already struggling with her own fight.

sorry to hear you are still confused. He listens to the woman’s story of the man she knew and how she felt as if they were siblings and how she feared if she rejected him it would change their dynamics. He rubs his chin taking a minute to think about and digest what she just said. That does seem like a pickle to be in. he gently places his gloved hand on her shoulder. If you don’t have the answer don’t rush it cause you could come to regret it. his voice is calm and comforting and he keeps a smile. If he is half the man he is acting to be he will accept which ever answer you give him. Rather it be that you need time, you don’t see him like that or you share his feelings. He remains comforting in tone and he removes his hand from her shoulder cause him putting it there in the first place was probably weird to her.

Just keep being you that is the most important part. he reaches into his cloak and hands her a couple candies to help her nervous and blood sugar. I am not busy at the moment was really just out for a walk, so you gave me something to do. he laughs softly with a kind smile.

Revy gets starry eyed watching Kai talk and act so calm around someone, she is proud of him.

#17Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:44 am

Kailani Fleurn †
Nimbus glanced towards Revy, who seemed over the moon that this Kai might actually find someone. Had he been a loner this whole time? Watching how he interacted with her, he seemed confident enough, a little too confident for Nimbus' likings. The exceed glared at the man's hand as it briefly touched her shoulder. 'Nono, I must allow it... for Revy...' his eye twitched as the inner turmoil began.

It felt a little odd to be comforted by someone going through a much more difficult situation, but comparing problems with other people was a bad path to pick. It would always lead to depressing thoughts. His words didn't solve her problem but definitely made her feel much better. He was right, she shouldn't rush her answer. Spending more time with Yuurei now that he was back from his travels would be a good start. As he reached into his cloak, she tilted her head, interested in what he was going to pull out this time. As she spied the candies she'd chuckle.

"You certainly are sweet." Kailani smiled brightly taking the candy without hesitation, feeling a little less anxious, he was just a delight to talk to, "If you want we can continue that walk you were on. I was planning to grab some lunch but I don't know Magnolia very well, perhaps you could recommend a place?" She'd ask, figuring if he was from Fairy Tail he would be well versed in the local area.

#18Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:23 am

Kaito

Revy looks at Nimbus it had finally sunk in that the woman  was talking to Kai about another guy. I can tell you are getting jealous of Kai, but you are fighting it. She smirked at him then boops his nose gently. Are you on this other guys side that confessed to her? She wondered if the guy that confessed to her was the other Blue Pegasus member they met the other day.

His face got a little red from her calling him sweet. I think you are the first person to call me that in a very long time. But I am glad you didn’t think it was creepy I just offered to candy out of no where He nods to her about continuing the walk. He thinks of a few places that would be good for causal dinning. Depends what you are in the mood for, for lunch. I know of three good places for causal dining but the food differs between the three places. So once I know I can help you smoothie that need. He waits to hear what she is craving for so he can lead her to the right place to scratch that itch of hunger. He hopes this goes well cause he can tell this woman is very caring and nice and he wishes the best for her in her fight.

#19Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:53 am

Kailani Fleurn †
"Huh? What? I'm not jealous!" Nimbus claimed exasperated that she'd even think that, "I just don't like how quickly she trusts people! She just accepted candy from a stranger! Aren't children taught not to do that from the time they can walk!?!" he rubbed his temples, "If anything I'm jealous he gets to spend time with you..." He muttered quietly under his breath.

"And as for Yuurei..." He sighed again, frowning, "That idiot bloody confessed like a moron. Sees her for the first time in years and just blurts it out that he has feelings for her. Naturally she's gonna be confused. He ditched her for years and then comes back and expects something." He huffed, folding his paws while releasing his pent-up anger. He hadn't even told Kailani that this was how he felt about the matter, but talking to Revy was almost therapeutic.

"Hmm... Well, I'm not that fussy of an eater but, Nimbus and I are suckers for any fish-related cuisine. Considering this town is filled with rivers, I assume there's probably a place we can go for that?" She'd smile, figuring the way to make Nimbus less hostile would be filling his belly with his favourite food.

As she prepared to follow him, Kailani found herself instinctively reaching her arm out towards the young man before quickly pulling it back. Normally she'd link arms with whoever she took walks with, but now she thought about it they tended to be close friends. Plus he didn't seem the type to enjoy physical contact. Yea, it would be better not to. Instead, she placed her hands behind her back, rocking back and forth as she waited to see which direction they would go.

#20Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:35 am

Kaito

Revy giggles and pats him on the back. Really they aren’t strangers, they have been talking for a bit. But yes children are usually told that yes but clearly Kai isn’t going to try and drug or poison her in board daylight in the middle of the city. She rolls her eyes at Nimbus calling Kai a stranger even though that is what he is to these two, still at this moment but she feels the woman and Kai might have become pretty quick friends.

That poor girl him blurting it out like that. Even I would be confused by that kind of thing. She taps her chin and looks at Nimbus and pats his head. How would you tell a girl you liked her ? She wondered if Nimbus had a crush on either of the two other female exceeds that they have yet to regroup with yet. Revy hears kailani say fish and her eyes get big and she gets excited.

Kai knows just the place and he knows Revy has been wanting to go as well so it is a win win. He saw how she had reached toward him then quickly away from him. He laughs softly and gets closer to her. I don’t bite I swear. He puts his arm out to her with a smile. If it helps you feel more comfortable I can allow it just this once. He uses a teasing tone to try and help her feel safer and less need for her to hold herself back from being herself at the moment.

Revy jumps up onto his back and gets into his hood and smiles at Kailani to show it was safe to trust him. Kai starts walking his arm still out for if she wants to take it. I promise you will enjoy Aqua Reef, it serves fish fresh caught here and has some imports from Hargeon in the south as well. her mouth is starting to water just thinking about it.

#21Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:35 am

Kailani Fleurn †
Nimbus simply continued grumpily sitting there with his paws folded, nodding as she agreed with him about the confession. However, his fur stood on end as she asked how he would confess to someone he liked.

"Oh, er.. I would um.." He'd never really thought about actually confessing, lifting one paw up he'd scratch his chin in thought, "Hmm... I guess I would take them out to a nice dinner, everyone feels better after eating...and then um... Go for a moonlit stroll and confess." He nodded to himself, yes, that sounded right from all the cliche romance stories he'd heard. His focus then shifted as he glanced over to Kailani.

The wood elf was smiling sweetly at Kaito, it made Nimbus want to vomit as he watched her move to link arms with the young man after being given the okay to do so.

"Well, as long as it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, my comfort is not any more important than your own." She stated despite already swooping in beside him, barely coming up to his shoulder, he had a good foot of height on her. She beamed a smile upwards, taking the arm offered in her own. Honestly, she had not expected to make a new friend today, but it was a welcome surprise.

"Well, it certainly sounds scrumptious." She chuckled, glancing back for a moment at the exceed nestled into the hood. The crimson kitty definitely seemed far better behaved than her own who was currently grumbling under his breath. However, it seemed he didn't want to miss out on the chance of a good feed as he quickly followed Revy's lead, scrambling back up to sit on the wood elf's shoulder.

#22Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:06 pm

Kaito

Revy had heard his words and she wondered if it was Mia or Rayne was the lucky girl. She smiles and looks to Nimbus. If you could would it be Mia or Rayne you asked to that? She was looking to if she came across them send them his way if she knew where he was. To try and help him with that.

He walks arm and arm with her with a smile. I need to work on being comfortable being close to people, if anything you doing this is a favor and helping me. He laughs softly cause it was him being honest, plus his want to help her feel comfortable as she is still a visitor and a guest to this place so he should show her a good time.

Yeah Revy has been dying to go here so you just did her a big solid as well. Revy blushes then gently hits Kai on the back of his head, Kai starts laughing at Revy getting flustered that he was telling on her. He walks her right up to a decently sized restaurant With the words in a coral colored words Aqua Reef, he walks her in and stands with her waiting to be seen to a table. He can feel people staring at him and he wonders why.

#23Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:37 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"Ewwwww..." Nimbus looked absolutely repulsed as Revy brought up the other two exceeds from their time in the workshop together, "Neither, they're both disgusting." He huffed, before glancing sideways towards her. Seemingly contemplating his next words for a moment before finally opening his mouth.

"W-what about you? Is there anyone you like?" He coughed nervously, unsure if she had held any special feelings for the others from back then.

"Well, I'm glad I can help, even if it's something small like this." Her lilac eyes finally drew away from him to stare down the path they were following. Magnolia certainly was a busy town, numerous people crowded the streets of the business district.

Noting the playful way he teased Revy, Kailani chuckled, it was strangely refreshing to see such a polite exceed. She had started to wonder if they were all as rude as Renji and Nimbus, but now it seemed those fears were unfounded.

As they entered the restaurant, Kailani glanced around, the place seemed pretty popular, with plenty of patrons already seated. Completely oblivious to the stares they were receiving, she'd take note of the decor.

"This place is really pretty." She stated, turning to smile at her lunch partner. Nimbus, however, had noticed the people staring, and began glaring back at them as if daring them to come and fight him.

#24Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:06 pm

Kaito

She looked at Nimbus who just made such a disgusted sound about the two female exceeds. Really you don’t like them? She tilts her head at him unsure what was so bad about them that he sounded so disgusted by them. Not at the moment I am still single. She smiled and looked around the restaurant excited but also sees the stares they are catching she figures they hadn’t seen more then one talking cat at a time and that she was super pretty, or that they were jealous of Kai and Lani.

The waiter sees them to a table so they may be seated, Kai pulls out Lani’s chair for her like a gentlemen. For the lady. He teased with a proper sounding voice. Revy giggled from Kai’s hood. Revy liked when he did voices and acted less gloomy and more silly which had been more rare lately for him to do than when they had first met.

Once Lani takes her seat he gets booster seats for Revy and Nimbus so they can eat in the chairs comfortably and he places Revy in her chair and he looks to Nimbus whose chair is next to Lani but across from Revy while Kai is across from Lani. The waiter hands out the menus and asks for drink orders.

#25Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:57 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"Well, I don't hate them..." Nimbus averted his eyes, he didn't dislike hanging out with them, but he definitely wasn't romantically inclined towards them.

"Oh, you're too kind, my good sir." Kailani teased back and mimic him, putting on a 'proper lady' voice as she took her seat. Upon seeing the booster chairs for the exceeds, the wind mage had to stifle her laughter, knowing that Nimbus would be holding back his irritation at being treated like an infant. But knowing if he caused a scene they might be kicked out before they got to try the delicious fish.

The wood elf read over the menu, as the waiter inquired about drinks. Eventually selecting a peach ice tea, she wanted something a little cool and refreshing, but still longed for that sweet tea flavour her palate couldn't get enough of. Nimbus not wanting to miss out on tea either, quickly followed suit with the order  Once the whole group had done ordering Kailani would shoot a devious smile over to Kaito.

"Sooooo Mr. Kaito, are you always this friendly with new people? Giving them gifts and sweets before taking them out on a date?" The wind mage teased, figuring it was only right she return the favour of being forced to feel awkward. Nimbus scowled a little at Kailani's words, if she was happily tormenting him like this, then she really did feel comfortable around him. Perhaps it was a good thing though, she did need more close friends.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum