Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#26Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:24 pm

Kaito

Revy looks at him with a tilted head. "Then why say ewww so rudely ? If you didn't like them like that all you had to say was that they weren't your type." Revy's voice is slightly scolding to Nimbus knowing the other two might be a little hurt by him speaking like that about them.

He smiles at Lani speaking back like that to him, he laughs softly. He orders a iced mint tea, Revy speaks she wanted black tea with her order and she smiles at Kailani, happy Kai is making a new friend. Kai sees Lani's devious smile and he wondered what curve ball she was gonna throw him in the next breath she spoke in. When she said what she said Kai smirks and comes back at her with a teasing charming tone.

He gently runs his fingers through his hair pushing his hair back from his face, so he looks more charming with his hazel eyes looking into her lilac eyes. "Never done that before, but your very beauty is as breath taking as a cold winters night~ I had to check my own pulse to make sure I hadn't died and seen an elven angel with lilac eyes and fair skin as I set my eyes on you~ Your Warm, calming and friendly demeanor made my heart feel warm and set my cold lonely soul aflame~" He winks at Lani with a playful smile hoping he doesn't give the poor girl a meltdown.

Revy nearly fell out of her seat as those words left his mouth. Kai catches Revy quickly setting her back in her seat and he checks if she has a fever as she is beat red and looks like she is gonna faint. "I am okay I swear." She makes a fanning motion toward herself to cool off a little.

#27Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:47 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
Nimbus grumbled as Revy scolded him, unable to refute her words. As the female exceed began to fall, Nimbus was filled with a rush of anxiety, but before he could move to rescue her, Kaito had already caught her. With a relieved sigh, he'd sit back down, glad she was okay but flustered at how close the young man was with Revy. Not to mention now it seemed he was trying to steal Kailani from him too.

The wood elf instantly regretted her words. Kaito's counter-attack completely blew her flirting abilities out of the water. She couldn't help but be embarrassed, even more so now that there were others around them that might overhear their conversation. Still, now she was aware that he was simply fooling around, it was far less awkward as she struggled to stifle her laughter.

"You're lucky you're so handsome." Kailani winked, "You would definitely fit in with the Blue Pegasus crowd for sure." she nodded to herself, thinking about how the other guild members tended to act just as outrageously. It was definitely refreshing to mess around with someone outside of her usual friend group though, it was a nice change of pace. Being able to unwind despite all the stress she'd been feeling recently, was a pleasant feeling.

#28Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:01 pm

Kaito

"Kai could you just ask her already before I have a heart attack?" She looked at Kai with starry eyes. Kai just simply laughs at Revy's words and gently pets her head.

"Revy my sweet exceed friend she already has a suiter, she doesn't need me adding to that. Though she might just be my type." He smiles at Revy sweetly then he looks back to Lani, Revy is a little disappointed in him saying this. "Oh I am handsome?" His face gets a little red again, from her saying that, he is starting to wonder if he is still messing around or not. "I don't think masked and cloaked is really a Blue Pegasus wardrobe." He shrugged but he knows he wouldn't leave Fairy Tail anyways to go there.

He looks at her and he decides maybe he should get to know her a little better. "So any talents you have that you would like to share?" He figures it can't hurt as he is interested to learn about her and she was free to turn down talking about it if she wanted he wasn't gonna pressure her. He ruffles his hair so it goes back to it's unkept messy look.

#29Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:31 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
Kailani politely ignored the conversation between Revy and Kai, it seemed the little exceed was rather eager for them to become more than just friends. Nimbus, however, was still at odds with the whole idea, on one hand, he'd get more time with Revy, on the other, he'd have to deal with watching the two flirt all the time. Gross.

"Of course you are!" Kailani exclaimed with an approving nod, "But alas, yes, I forgot about our very strict dress code." she continued to nod, acting all serious and unphased by Revy's words despite them definitely making her a little nervous, "Not everyone can pull off the sexy look I suppose. Such a shame."

"As for talents..." She'd pause, thinking if she truly had any, she was acrobatically inclined, but so were all wood elves, "Hmm..." As she was contemplating her response, Nimbus would jump in.

"She has a talent for touching things she shouldn't." He stated with a small smirk on his face.

#30Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:45 pm

Kaito

Kai looks at Lani and he wonders if he can pull off a handsome guy look or not, though he wouldn't risk it cause someone could probably get hurt. Kai looks to the exceed with a smile. "Hmmm what do you mean?" Kai was interested in what Nimbus had to say but figured it was more a jab at her than really a fact, but he was still asking so he can know what Nimbus was talking about to pass judgement on it.

Revy looks at Lani then walks over and gently tugs on Kailani's hand to get Kailani to come closer to her and Revy whispers. "Sorry if I just made you uncomfortable, I have never seen him act like this around other people, so I may have got over excited that he might have found someone that would accept him." She looks over at Kai and Nimbus and wonders if she should be talking like this about Kai behind his back. Her eyes get wide and she looks excited. "Kai can speak elf as well, though he doesn't openly admit it more listens in on them talking it to make fun of him or call him rude things, he can also sing in it." She figured telling the woman a hidden fact about Kai might help her relax a little and be able to share.

#31Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:11 am

Kailani Fleurn †
Kailani's eyes shot towards the black and white feline, narrowing into a glare as if to say 'don't you dare'. With an evil chuckle, Nimbus turned to answer Kaito's question without hesitation.

"Well, only just recently, she was poking and prodding things in a shop and had all her wind magic drained out of her because of a crystal. Fortunately, being the magnificent companion that I am, I noticed this when even she hadn't and brought it to her attention. She's better now though. We figured out how to fix it." He stated proudly boasting about his part in it all.

Kailani was bout to hang her head in shame over the recent events Nimbus brought up as she felt a small furry tug at her hand. Leaning over she'd listen to what Revy had to say and found herself smiling again, forgetting the embarrassing story momentarily.

"Oh really? Well even if he couldn't do those things, it's fine. He's a lovely person, and I would be honoured if he would accept me as a friend." she whispered back before shooting the crimson kitty a big, bright beautiful smile, reassuring her that her words were genuine. Although, she must admit she was curious as to how he came to learn so much about the elven language. There were very few elves she knew that would be willing to teach an outsider.

"However, now you've mentioned it, I kinda wanna hear him sing." She quickly added, a little louder so the males could hear as she shot a devious smile towards Kaito.

#32Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:27 am

Kaito

Kai laughs softly looking at the exceed wondering how her face must have looked when he had told her about it.. That musta been a total shock for her, you are so wise and smart, but I bet you supported her fully as the brave man you are.

Revy was glad to hear that this woman isn’t mad at him or her for how they were acting there, she is happy that this woman seems to be pretty care free if not a bit naïve, she is glad Kailani got Kai to act more friendly then she has seen him be toward people. Thank you miss Kailani.

She sees the woman say that louder then turn toward the boys and she wonders what her plan is here or if Kai will take her up on it.

Kai looks at the wood elf woman and he tilts his head. who are you looking to hear sing ? Do you know who she wants to hear sing ? Kai looks to nimbus, Their drinks come to the table and appetizers come out shortly after.

#33Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:46 am

Kailani Fleurn †
Nimbus nodded, puffing out his chest once more as Kai showered him with compliments. Ah yes, this was the kind of praise he deserved, no wonder Revy stuck around him. Perhaps the human wasn't all that bad, especially if he joined Nimbus in teasing the pretty idiot that was Kailani.

Honestly, Revy was just too polite and adorable, Kailani wondered if she could somehow switch out Nimbus for her without Kaito noticing. She wanted to shower the precious kitty with cuddles and kisses, but held herself back considering; one, they were in public, and two, it might make the exceed feel uncomfortable. Instead, she'd give her attention over to the boys.

"No clue, but she better not be talking about me." Nimbus scowled, narrowing his eyes at the mischievous wind mage who seemed to be stifling giggles. She was definitely up to something.

"Well, this definitely isn't the place, but I was thinking perhaps after lunch we could go for a little walk to the local forest and then we could all experience your sweet elven melodies." She placed both elbows on the table, resting her head on the back of her hands as she smiled at him deviously before removing one hand to take a sip of her ice tea.

#34Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:00 am

Kaito

Revy stays close to Kailani and she giggles as well. You are sneaky miss Kailani, I am glad I told you. she rubs her head on Lani’s hand. She liked the attention from the wood elf’s soft warm hands, she wonders if maybe this woman likes her.

Kai gulps hard knowing Revy has ratted him out to the woman he has no idea how he is gonna get out of it he might just have to embarrass himself and do it later. Only if you promise me you won’t laugh at me… he looks down  and his face is beat red, he signals Revy back to her seat so she can start eating some of the appetizers, he picks her up into her seat and he isn’t sure what he is gonna do.

Can you sing Nimbus ? Revy looks at him with a smile and cure eyes at him. She wonders if from his reaction if he can actually sing or not.

#35Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:12 am

Kailani Fleurn †
Kailani almost squealed as Revy brushed her head against her hand, without a second thought, she began to pet the ball of adorable fluff with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Hmm? Why would I laugh at you? Where I'm from, everyone sings from time to time. Not everyone is fantastic, but it's about self-expression and enjoying yourself." She shot him a small smile, continuing to pet Revy with one hand, and sipping on her drink with the other.

"Hmm... we used to sing songs back at the workshop sometimes..." Nimbus scratched his chin in thought, "Although it was more like yowling when it came to Renji..." He chuckled to himself. Meanwhile, Kailani found she was unable to restrain herself any longer.

"Oh my gosh, Revy, you're just so cuuuuute~" She squealed in absolute delight, reaching out to give her a big hug, "So much better than that idiot over there." she shot a devious smile at Nimbus who just rolled his eyes at her antics, it was the same reaction she'd had over two years ago when they'd first met. She clung to him like glue because she thought he was 'cute'.

"Kaito can we trade?" She'd teased, giving the kitty one final squeeze before finally releasing her from her clutches.

#36Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:31 am

Kaito

He looks up into her lilac eyes. Then it is a promise, I will sing for you later. Well I only sang in front of my master, who was a high elf. he rubs his chin and hopes he doesn’t make a fool of himself in front of her. Kai thinks me might of messed around and caught feelings for her.

Revy keeps enjoying the attention from Kailani. You are right we did, didn’t we, that is how we found out how a cat having it tail twisted sounds like. She giggles, then is lifted and hugged and she hugs the wood elf back. Her ego is growing with every second the wood elf speaks about her. Before Kai can even speak to answer Kailani Revy chines in. Sorry miss Lani I will not abandon Kai but I am grateful full you feel that way Revy pats Kailani’s arm and smiles at her.

Kai looks to Revy and smiles. I second that, there is nothing wrong with Nimbus just wouldn’t be the same without my little bossy power house. He laughs softly and pats Revy’s head and she hugs his arm making sure it was safe and covered first.

#37Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:55 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
Kailani sighed dramatically in defeat.

"Well, I suppose I couldn't break up a cute combo like yourselves, it would undoubtedly be a crime to do such a thing." She grinned at the duo, happy that they shared such a bond, it was good to have someone that was always going to be on your side like that. "Besides, despite the way he might act, Nimbus is in fact very precious to me, and I'm sure he feels the same." She stuck her tongue out playfully towards the male exceed, she truly wouldn't give him up for anyone, even another exceed as cute as Revy.

"I think you're very much mistaken." Nimbus replied, completely deadpan, "I'm just afraid that if I left your side you'd end up doing something so stupid you'd injure yourself to the point that Yuurei would hunt me down for not being there to stop you." he smirked slightly as he sipped his ice tea. With those words, Kailani pouted as she reached over to flick his little furry cheek.

"Idiot."

"Moron."

"Imbecile."

"Simpleton."

Kailani paused, stopping their little battle of insults as she remembered they weren't alone, as she shot a smile over to the others to ensure they were aware that it was all in good fun. Her bond with Nimbus was rather unique, to say the least.

#38Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:18 pm

Kaito

Kai and Revy laugh watching the other two bicker back and forth they can tell they are so close to each other. I am glad you two get along so well. Revy wonders something about if Nimbus likes Yuurei as a suited for Lani or not cause he could tell he didn’t like Kai when he was doing that but she figures is is better not to ask him that now maybe later but for now she can’t see the point in asking.

Their food comes to the table and Revy’s mouth starts watering and she starts digging into her food. Kai laughs softly watching Revy enjoy the food, he as well begins to eat after the other two have began eating as well. How are you finding the food so far my new friends ? he is thinking about what he could even sing but he doesn’t want to sweat it to much as he is sure she will be fine hearing any thing.

#39Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:32 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"See Revy agrees with me?" Kailani chuckled victoriously, earning herself a pair of golden eyes rolling in her direction as he huffed, unable to fight with the female exceed's words. As the food arrived, Kailani's senses were overwhelmed by the scent of the baked food, blocking out all the other scents in the area. A small blessing really, she wasn't quite used to her newfound power and ability to smell the scents of people and places so easily.

Nimbus barely let the plate touch the table before him before he was chowing down, a little loudly, clearly unperturbed by the strange looks he garnered from other patrons. Kailani on the other hand, was the complete opposite, moving delicately and precisely with remarkable grace as she sliced up her meal and slowly began to chew, savouring the flavour of each bite.

"Itchs 'ood" Nimbus answered his mouth full as he gave a small thumbs-up, a habit that reminded the wood elf of a certain dwarf.

"It is delicious, thank you for asking," Kailani answered politely, ensuring she'd finished swallowing before opening her mouth, unlike a certain exceed, "I'd say it's even on par to most of the places in Hargeon." Her words earned a nod from Nimbus, who had to agree with her on this one.

#40Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:44 pm

Kaito

Revy was glad she could help the wood elf feel better about herself and feel that she won. Kai as well takes his time eating as well but is glad to see that Nimbus seems to have found a happy smile and not just the cocky one he keeps showing during the times they had spoken leading up too getting here.

Might have to visit Hargeon soon and have you show me around some time. Revy looks up not sure if Kai is serious or if he is just saying that to keep a conversation going, or if it is a smooth move to say he wants a second date, she giggles to herself at the thought of the last idea.

What is it like down there in Hargeon, are the fish extra tasty ? She dabs at her own mouth with a napkin to clean her mouth up a little so she doesn’t look like a beast like Nimbus is looking like, though she kinda finds it cute herself.

#41Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:00 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"I would love to do that, there's so much to see, especially if you haven't been there before, or had the chance to see it properly." Her face completely lit up at the idea of getting to meet up with him in Hargeon, the guild base there was more of a home to her at this point than the home she had back in the elven forest.

She'd spent the last two years getting to know quite a few of the locals, which often meant cheap meals. There was also one restaurant in particular that she'd love to take them to, Although, it would depend on whether the owner was in town or off on a job as to whether or not it would be open.

"We should take them to Manzo's sushi place." Nimbus nodded, elated that he'd get to see Revy again if they truly did come to visit, "It's the best seafood you'll ever get."

"Seems we're on the same page on this one, Nim. I was thinking the same thing." Kailani agreed, "Although, he'd have to be in town, and there's no guarantee on that." She sighed, ah the pain of loving a restaurant run by a fellow guild member. "Although there are plenty of other great places if he isn't" she added.

"Yup, Kailani here can't cook for shit so we have to buy all our meals." Nimbus pointed his fork at her with a smug grin at calling out her biggest weakness, "But that means we've tried practically every dish available in every store in town."

#42Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:25 pm

Kaito

Kai listens to her talk and he smiles, her talking like that is warming his heart and he has to admit to himself he is crushing on her at this point but he swallows those feelings cause one she is already fighting with her feelings for a suitor that has already confessed to her. So he guesses maybe if she decides against the other suitor he might take a shot at seeing if she likes him as well but for now he is fine with just being friends.

That sounds yummy, I think I have only had sushi once in Hosenka. she listens to Nimbus talk then she looks at Kai with a big smile. Kai here is a crazy good cook first time I had his cooking I thought I had died it was so good. Those candies he gave you were made by him as well. she is proud of how skilled Kai is and she finishes her food and she bumps Kai to finish his food as well, Kai gets back to ratting stopping his mind from wandering on him again like that. Revy looks at Nimbus and starts dabbing a napkin on his messy face.

You are still a messy eater huh ? Also you should be a bit nicer to her. She is lightly scolding him for how he was speaking of Kailani.

#43Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:58 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"Really?" Kailani's eyes widened a little in surprise, he didn't come across as the cooking type, but now she thought about it, if he wanted to avoid people, going out to eat every day probably wasn't desirable, "Well, now I feel extra special getting to receive a homemade gift." She shot Kai a small wink.

"Although perhaps I should get Kai to cook me a meal sometime. You know, to test if his cooking is truly as amazing as you claim. After all, a talent like that shouldn't be kept to oneself. That just seems selfish." She continued to tease as she finally polished off her meal, leaning back in her chair with her stomach full.

Nimbus rolled his eyes but didn't attempt to stop Revy from cleaning him up, seemingly enjoying the attention he was getting from her.

"I think I'm nice enough." He stated, folding his paws once he no longer had bits of food stuck in his fur.

#44Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:14 pm

Kaito

Kai can feel his heart melt a little at her words and her wink he his face gets red. You very welcome Lani and just name the place, time and what you would like and I will cook you up something you could probably die for. he smiles back at her willing to take on her challenge to prove to her he can cook as well as Revy says.

Revy boops his nose with her paw. I guess you are nice enough. she winks at him with a smile trying to see if she can fluster Nimbus as well as Lani is flustering Kai, she wonders if he would die of she changed into a dress Kai had made for her but she thinks there is enough love in the air at the moment that she doesn’t have to break Nimbus as well as Kai is.

Kai goes and pays for the table cause it was his treat for the guests to the city and his new friends, after paying he comes back and looks to them. Where would you like to go next honored guest. she smirks at her and puts his hand out to her.

#45Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:33 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
Nimbus nodded, yes he was the nicest exceed around, well besides Revy, she was purrfect in his golden eyes. It was pretty much impossible to beat her in the kindness department.

"Here and now then?" She teased with a chuckle, "Damn, such a shame we already ate. If only I knew before. I suppose it will have to wait until next time. Perhaps when you come to visit Hargeon, you could stay for a few days. I'm sure the Pegasi would be more than willing to make up a room for my honoured guest."

"And we were going to listen to you sing, remember~?" the wood elf purred, as she moved to take his arm again, this time not bothering to wait for him to offer it. She was far too eager to head off to the forest, to listen to him. She paused for a second as she gasped, "Oh oh oh if you do stay with us at some point, we could even have you sing on the Pegasi stage! Hehehe." She chuckled to herself as she schemed her 'evil' plans.

"Great... You've got her scheming now." Nimbus sighed, shaking his head, but happy that Kailani seemed to be enjoying herself. Well, he had to admit that Kaito didn't seem too bad, there were worse people for her to make friends with.

#46Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:52 pm

Kaito

He rubs his chin a little with his free arm and he thinks. Maybe I will, but not sure I will stay at your guild hall. But I will try to make your soul soar with it. He laughs softly not sure how she felt. Revy jumps back up into the hood of his cloak and she smiles happy and full she lays down in the hood and rests.

He laughs softly again as he can tell Revy has decided to take a nap. He starts walking with Lani on the path out of the city and into the easy forest and he still wonders what he will sing in the end as he didn’t do it often. He is enjoying walking with her on his arm, he doesn’t know what the feeling really is or really why he feels it but he feels like he could take on the world in her name if she only ask it of him, but he knows she is probably better off with someone that isn’t him, he he leaves his hopes low.

#47Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:11 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"Well well well, my soul is made for soaring, you know, being a wind mage and all." She chuckled to herself at her own little joke, "Oh I don't think I ever asked, are you a magic user too? I mean chances are high considering you're in a guild, but I know a few people in guilds that can't use a lick of magic." She asked curiously.

She had already figured his curse was magical in nature, but that didn't necessarily mean he himself wielded mana the way she did. Though, his scent certainly was magical, sort of crisp and sweet, like a nice cider. Did that make him intoxicating? She openly chuckled as the thought crossed her mind as she unconsciously tilted her head closer to his shoulder.

Nimbus had elected to walk beside them rather than be carried, feeling a little bloated after scoffing down his meal so fast. When the wood elf laughed at nothing, he'd glance around and give her a quizzical look. Just what did she find so hilarious?

#48Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:40 pm

Kaito

He smiles and looks down toward her with a bit of joy in his voice. Well I guess that makes two of us, I am also a win mage but I can also use frost magic. When she chuckled he wondered what had gotten into her or if he has said something funny or if maybe she had thought of something that made her happy so she had to allow it out in the air because her body couldn’t hold it in. He feels her getting closer to himself and he keeps focused he wonders if she is gonna rest her head on his shoulder or if she would stop short of it.

Revy hears Lani chuckle then she looks out of the hood of the cloak staying as low as she could so she stays hidden and doesn’t cause any interference to what might be happening or what could happen. She then looks down toward Nimbus for the context she was missing with what was happening her.

#49Kailani Fleurn † 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:56 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"Oooo wind as well? And some frost-ing on top?" She chuckled shifting he head back away a little so she could look up and face him properly. Her face was filled with excitement over the fact that she had inadvertently met another wind caster, "Do you also use supportive magic? Like I speed up my allies and let them jump around. Or do you use it in other ways?" She queried, continuing to chatter before he had a chance to answer.

"Ah, now I think about it, I don't know any other frost mages, no one in the elven forest can wield it, water is the closest we can get." she rambled, "Is it pretty? Like does it glisten in the sun like morning frost on the grass?" she stared up to him, her eyes glistening with anticipation. She had fired off a barrage of questions, finally stopping as she realised she hadn't given him a moment to actually respond.

Nimbus just kept shaking his head at her antics, she really was a handful sometimes, but at least it wasn't his problem this time. Upon noticing Revy peering carefully out of the hood, he'd give her a quick thumbs-up, as if to say things were going well.

#50Kaito 

Exceed-ing Expectations [Social | Kailani & Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:32 pm

Kaito

He laughs at the pun she just made and now he knows for certain she is someone he has great interest in now, so it feels a little bit painful. Seems you have a good wit to go along with those beautiful lilac eyes and soft smile. he looks at her then he starts to answer her questions as she rapid fires them to him. I am a more combat oriented mage, I buff myself, I have a binding spell, I have attack spells, I have thermal vision, a wind sensory spell and a flight spell.

he smiles at her being interested in his frost magic, he thinks it is the first time he has seen someone so interested in it that wasn’t trying to purge him for having it. Yes my frost magic does shine in the sun like the morning frost. Depending on the lighting it can look different and shine designs and rainbow like shines. he looks down making eye contact with her and his face gets a little red as he does it.

Any other questions you have that you would like to ask me? He asks kindly like if she had a question he felt comfortable answering that he would do his best to answer it for her. Revy give Nimbus a thumbs up in return and she keeps listing wondering what she might of missed but she knows if Nimbus is giving her a thumbs up it can’t be all bad or something really good was happening right now she is starting to get excited again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum