Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragon Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Naga 

Dragon Players Empty Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:47 pm

Naga
Dear members,

I am looking for players to play as the Dragons during this event. Please select one of the following difficulties below.

As Low, you Fairy Tail the hell out of it. Power of Nakama, no chance of winning for you. However, you drag it out as long as possible to create an epic battle for all participants.

As Medium, you casually battle the participants. However, should someone create an obvious opening, you punish them for it.

As High, we expect you to be a combat RPer. You abuse any opening created by the RPers to punish them.

In each situation, you get a Dragon appointed to you to use for the battle. The stats and perks are determined beforehand. You are free to come up with spells as you battle, however, the spells must meet the Magic and Spell requirements. Therefore, we expect you to have a great understanding of the magic regulations. Only the perks assigned to your Dragon might create a deviation from the norm such as increased range etc.

• Low: The dragon can be defeated through the power of anime. As long as everyone works together, the dragon will not punish the participants in their way to victory. The topic will be quite lengthy though.

• Medium: The dragon is not difficult, though they will punish you from time to time when they see openings. Major openings will be punished by the dragon heavily. You need a good batch of spells or SP for your rank to actually win.

• High: The dragon only wants to defeat you. They will use all openings presented in the topic to do that. This difficulty is recommended for combat roleplayers.

Should you be interested, please apply below and mention the difficulty you are willing to play. Should you be interested in playing multiple difficulties, state it as well. The more you do to help out during the event, the more you will get in the end. Do note that we expect you to be active enough to play the Dragon(s). The participants have a deadline to post, but so do you. Albeit a bit longer cause you have to read more posts to reply.

Thanks in advance.

e.g. I would be able to play Low and Medium for at most 2 Dragon NPCs.

This way we know the difficulties you want to play and how many you want to use.

Do note, you will never get a Dragon to play with against a group in which you participate yourself.

#2Ziann 

Dragon Players Empty Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:52 pm

Ziann
I would be willing to play as a Low, Medium, or High Dragon for at most 2 NPCs

#3Guest 

Dragon Players Empty Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:15 pm

I would be able to play any difficulty, for at most 2 Dragon NPCs. I'd prefer to do 1, but I'll do 2 if I can fight A-rank+ PCs in a topic!

#4Steel 

Dragon Players Empty Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:21 pm

Steel

Low and Medium for at most 1 Dragon NPC.

#5Ghost 

Dragon Players Empty Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:23 pm

Ghost
Low: The dragon can be defeated through the power of anime. As long as everyone works together, the dragon will not punish the participants in their way to victory. The topic will be quite lengthy though.

Medium: The dragon is not difficult, though they will punish you from time to time when they see openings. Major openings will be punished by the dragon heavily. You need a good batch of spells or SP for your rank to actually win

Im up for high tier too since my combat is A 1

Spoiler:
#6Odin † 

Dragon Players Empty Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:53 am

Odin †

I can play low/medium for 2 dragons max

#7Noel 

Dragon Players Empty Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:52 am

Noel

Am signing up to play as a high tier NPC

#8Ezekiel II 

Dragon Players Empty Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:09 pm

I wouldn’t mind playing low tier

#9Erebus 

Dragon Players Empty Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:16 pm

Erebus

Sure why not,

I'll try and do some High Tier NPCing.

#10Enoch Vi Britanina 

Dragon Players Empty Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:49 pm

Enoch Vi Britanina

I wouldn't mind role-playing as a dragon of any tier!

#11Guest 

Dragon Players Empty Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:16 am

me me! i'll play as many drags as needed!

i want hard rewards if i can't fight a hard drag like i've aspired to since joining ;-;

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum