Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ABYSS] The Getaway [Alisa/Storyline/HOD-PT9]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisa 

[ABYSS] The Getaway [Alisa/Storyline/HOD-PT9]     Empty Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:59 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @Alisa | SHORT HAIR HUNTER  

She only needed to trust her instincts as they drove her out and away from the crumbling citadel, and it was all she could do to keep glancing up every so often, wary of debris falling over her head. Could she even make it...? She made her way in by walking along a shimmering, crystalline bridge, and could only gasp, smile widening as she saw it mostly intact... Not for long it wouldn't. Seeing a massive chunk of crystal falling down before what remained of the doorway, the sculptress kicked off with her full speed. And yet...:

"W-whaa...?", gasping as her escape route crumbled from under her feet, once again Alisa found herself plunging into the merciless Abyssal depths, gritting her teeth as she prepared to jump off the pieces of rubble to the best of her ability.

But she wouldn't get away so easily now... Yoru was ruined, so she couldn't rely on a faithful piece of metal to stab her way into the visibly bittle crystalline surface... Instead, her head turned as she heard a familiar voice calling out to her:

"Over here...!!", if there was ever a time where she sensed some connection between herself and the teal haired sedutress, it had to be now. Now more than ever, after feeling how that lingering magic power within her resonated so soundly with the fortress... Alisa finally began understanding just why those wine red eyes felt so familiar. So when the demoness called out to her, Alisa moved on reflex, deciding the devil she knew was far better than the very real chance of plummeting to the Abyss, "W-whoa, easy there...!! Ooof... You're heavier than I thought."

And yet she jumped so fast even the speedy demoness couldn't quite intercept her with those tiny wings, and yet she did her best, soon chasing after, draping her arms around Alisa's torso, folding firmly under her bosom while her own proved an oddly comfortable, something the sculptress tried not thinking about too much as she grew to realize the connection between this succubus and her ancestor:

"Well... That was closer than I'd like... Heh~... So much for staying away for deal life I take it~?", sighed the sculptress, looking down into the dark depths below, quickly distracting herself as she addressed the elephant in the room, "Hey Liv...? Are you...?"

Spoiler:

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

[ABYSS] The Getaway [Alisa/Storyline/HOD-PT9]     CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Alisa 

[ABYSS] The Getaway [Alisa/Storyline/HOD-PT9]     Empty Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:15 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 710 | TAG: @Alisa | SHORT HAIR HUNTER  

Alisa couldn't bring herself to chide the woman for calling her out on her weight, or teasing her much more for getting sentimental and stopping by... There were so many questions... Questions she would have liked to take her time hearing answers for... Instead, she had to settle for the short version, even if Liv probably wished she could make them shorter still

"No...", the succubus could only shake her head, even if there was a certain kind of closeness in the way she held you, something that might have hinted to her connection to her ancestor... The woman herself could only shake her head without a second thought.

"But I felt it... The magic power you used to heal me... I could feel it resonating through those walls. If you're not her, then what's your connection to her?", she would ask about the odd power she felt back there, covering her whole body in those same intricate tattoos she'd grown to feel wary of, but got nothing but a headshake,

And yet the demoness could only sigh, all but shrugging as she spoke of a wholly different, less than warm and welcoming connection than what Alisa might have been hoping to hear:

"He had me made from her demon seed... Asked a favour from a certain demon lord, using as much of his fallen enemy's power as he could harness from the fortress... And making a demon in her image. Yours truly~...", despite the cheery tone of those last two words, Alisa could tell her story was anything but...

Used as a mere object, a chess piece in the endless power play between demon nobles, Olivia was sent to kill the husband and children of the very woman whose image she'd been made after... But she couldn't, and as a failure who couldn't obey her orders, had no choice but to rebel until she was finally locked inside her crystalline prison. Alisa almost fell sorry for her... Even if her magic marked her as a demon slayer... The succubus' spirit was so much more than that... And yet even as she finally allowed Alisa's feel to touch the ground next to the nearest portal she could find, she couldn't help but shoot her a seductive glance, looking between Alisa and the portal with an almost sultry tone:

"...Hey... I don't suppose after this, you'd want to~...?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#3Alisa 

[ABYSS] The Getaway [Alisa/Storyline/HOD-PT9]     Empty Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:17 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 1060 | TAG: @Alisa | SHORT HAIR HUNTER  

"No.", well, that was all kinds of wrong if you asked her...

Isn't this demoness supposed to be a sort of reincarnation of her own ancestor? Alisa all but tensed, raising her hand in staunch refusal until Olivia could only smirk and throw her a playful wink:

"Ufufufu~ I was going to suggest we grab a drink, but I see where your mind wandered.", resting a hand on her hip, eyes narrowing almost accusingly as she leaned in, running her fingers under the strap on her shoulder, all but daring her hopeful prey to look that way, "Not that I didn't think of it myself, mind you, but I know how uppity you humans can be with your family ties... Even when they don't exist."

Alisa would have sighed but... She owed this demonness a fair bit, even if she herself probably felt the same after being liberated from her crystalline prison. So in the end, the sculptress returned the smile and nodded:

"Well... If I ever do see you around in Earthland... I'll take you up on that offer.", and yet she couldn't help but scratch her cheek, as if forced to correct herself before the woman even replied, taking but a single moment to glance away from those wine red eyes that looked so intimidatingly like her own, "The drink, not the other part."

Yes... When she thought about it, this felt as unnerving as being hit on by your great great grandma... Or however many "greats" should be in there, she didn't know and she was better off not knowing. But for the demoness, she probably didn't feel as though her body and magic power was anything special. It was all she'd ever known after all.. That didn't stop her feeling an utter sense delight by the only hint of flusteredness she'd gotten out of the otherwise cool, impassive huntress, Olivia could only giggle, raising her hand over her mouth and shrugging:

"Figures... Well a girl had to ask right~? Ufufu~... Well don't let me keep you. I'm sure you have somewhere better to be~", nodding, the huntress flashed her one last smile, brushing her shorter hair as she walked past Liv and through the only portal, though not without getting one last flirtatious quip from the succubus, "I Love the new 'do by the way~"

[THE END]

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: